Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sexual union is sacred... it is powerful... it should last forever... and we should appreciate it with love, with reverence and caring for both the person and the act.

"We need to make a primal change in the way we see love, intimacy and sex... a primal change to a more naturally intuitive, mutually supportive, life affirming was of expressing our basic sexuality and our love relationships.

"We women are more mystical, with our natural, loving, sensual feminine spirit... it is up to us to bring about a renaissance of sexual love. Men need to release their fear-based need to control everything, including the women in their lives and join with us to create a genuine partnership in life."

I was still sitting there, quietly thinking, when the good doctor spoke quietly to both of them at the door, all three of them watching me like a bug under a magnifying glass.

I still hadn't come to a solid conclusion and decided to speak with them again, either alone or together or something.