Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 42

Story Info
All good things come to an end.
2.9k words
4.68
13.6k
5

Part 42 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 42

Be my little baby, be my little baby, now

Afternoon, Friday, December 28th

North Shore estate

Sayomi....

Bobbi told me he thought the initial test run over the marijuana fields was successful. Within a half hour, even from the helicopter it was obvious the plants were dying.

"By the end of next week," he said, "there will be nothing left to even hint there had ever been something growing there.

"After all these people finally leave," he continued, "Sella and Christine are staying with us. They're going to be the new data processors for the project and I was quite impressed with the work they did designing the software for heritage plant project. They'll be reporting directly to you, baby. Keep them on their toes and have them work in separate rooms."

I found that a very strange remark. Initially, I was going to be upset that another couple of women were going to join us here at the estate and then checked my temper. Bobbi was the most faithful man ever... it wasn't him I was worried about. The younger Italian, Sella, had a body that wouldn't quit and I've watched over the last few days that every man here had watched her walk by at least once, all, except for Bobbi and then Philip and Michael, wrapped up in their own little drama with Alessa and Maria.

Those four confused me... I couldn't seem to keep up who was with who but then, it wasn't my business and if they were swapping around. Sometimes people aren't really aware of what other people see and hear.

Only a few more days, I kept telling myself, until everything returns to the tranquility I had come to expect in my short stay here on the North Shore.

...only a few more days.

**********

Morning, Thursday, April 24th

North Shore estate

Sayomi....

Bobbi lay behind me, resting on his right side. His left leg had somehow found itself between mine, keeping them slightly apart as his left hand moved toward my warmth, now so moist with excitement. Bobbi had thought me asleep and yet my own left hand had now taken his and moved it in small slow circles pressing against my skin.

Bobbi gently began kissing my neck behind my ear and then nibbled the lobe. With each touch of his lips on my skin, I pushed his hand harder against me. 'This feels so good,' I thought although in my own mind it wasn't quite so coherent and only my slight moaning signaled to him my true reactions to his touching.

'Oh, Bobbi... Don't you dare stop now.' Slightly more awake, I was now rocking my body back and forth on the bed; pushing toward him behind me and then slightly pulling away before rushing back to feel his fingers still exploring my body, still a mysterious gift after being together still such a short while.

I would have smiled if I could but my breathing had quickened to the point where I could neither speak lucidly nor ever fully comprehend the physical reactions and emotions rushing through my body and soul. Neither my training as a nurse nor the days of constant lovemaking with my husband could prepare me each time I waited for him to penetrate me. 'Each time is the first time ever... each time is just better and better.'

Deliberately, I rolled over onto my right side breaking the contact I had with my lover, my husband, my Bobbi and finally rested on my arms and knees, raising myself in the air, waiting for his response as I wiggled my ass. 'Bobbi... don't make me wait,' I implored to him in my mind, still too embarrassed to say something out loud even though I was naked and anxiously waiting for him to enter me, feeling rather than seeing in the darkness of the pre-dawn.

Delighted with my enthusiasm, Bobbi moved behind me, holding my waist with one hand and rubbed himself deliberately into my pussy in carefully measured strokes, using my own moistness to help him enter.

Taking his dick out, he moved it against my ass and as I put my face down on the pillows, I reached back and held my cheeks apart for him. I could feel it against my hole and as he gently pushed, I started to slowly open for him, stretching, stretching, stretching and he was once again inside; slamming it up my ass was becoming my second favorite position. My first was lying down with his face buried between my thighs. Whatever being married to him had done to me, I liked it.

Bobbi pushed in just a bit, waiting for my body to accept him, pulling back just a little and then moving forward again, all the while easing himself fully into my smaller body until Bobbi could go no farther. I could feel him inside and as he knelt there, I started to wiggle my ass again, making sure that every side of my rectum was stroked by his dick.

Bobbi waited for me to feel comfortable with the fullness and then I began to shift on the bed signaling my readiness. As Bobbi was now moving forward I began to move back against him, feeling his strong hands gripping my waist helping me to keep my balance and I was able to take one hand and touch my own breasts.

"Ummph..." I moaned as Bobbi began to slowly move deeper into me. He took some of my own cum and spread it over his dick each time he pulled it partially out. I kept my eyes shut, concentrating on what Bobbi was doing to me. I moved my hand from my breast and touched myself, rubbing, rubbing, oh, so much rubbing.

I moaned again, louder this time and then started speaking softly in Japanese.

"Sayomi? Are you all right? Am I hurting you?" And yet, as mentally prepared as Bobbi was to stop, I knew he was unable to stop, moving inside me, lost in an ancient ritual of man and woman unchanged over the millennia.

I switched back to English, "Bobbi... Oh, God, don't stop now, I'm..." My heart seemed to stop and then quicken as rush after rush seemed to fly slowly into the sky and burst in my mind and body. "Uh... uh... uh," I rambled, my consciousness wandering lost in passion, once again speaking in Japanese. My fingers moved faster, harder, deeper.

I trembled against him, then again and again. Bobbi held me tightly around the waist with his left hand and moved his right to my back, massaging my skin now damp with a sheen that reflected what little light there was in the room.

The result of my actions, holding him tightly with a physical response I didn't even know was possible, shoved him over the boundary separating now and then and could be. Bobbi continued moving within me, faster now, seeking freedom for the heat flashing, burning through him and Bobbi finally released himself within me, our passionate, enthusiastic joining causing an even faster shared reaction.

I felt the warm, no... his hot liquid spurting within me bringing me to orgasm once again as my fingers kept rubbing my clit. The physical pleasure Bobbi had brought me since we had met and married only heightened my excitement whenever Bobbi entered my body. I appreciated the joy I finally had in my life, not so much the physical but the emotional bond that grew stronger every moment, even now as Bobbi continued to push harder, another hot torrent filling me, overflowing onto the wet bedding.

**********

Afternoon, same day

The Corporation, Malibu

Maria....

Alessa, well, the four of... no, that was wrong, too. The entire Malibu group was carefully waiting for the birth. At this time, no one wanted to jinx anything. I had kept the secret of my own pregnancy from everyone except the doctor. I refused to take the spotlight from my lover. I had plenty of time left, by my count another six months before it would be my turn. I was hoping for a Halloween baby, that would be... different.

My biggest problem was 'who was the father?' Unlike Alessa who knew damn well that it was Jim that had gotten her into the 'family way,' my own was a little more ambiguous. The question, of course, was it Michael? Or... was it... Philip?

There was one week where Alessa was feeling more adventurous than what I considered her 'normal' self and she wanted to have a three-some but wanted to do it during the day so the odd-man-out wouldn't know and feel jealous. Here we were cheating on our lovers... with our own lovers!

What happened to that sweet, innocent, well, almost innocent young woman that came to me from San Francisco? She was showing me a side that I never even dreamed existed.

It was insane and I could only chalk it up to her needing to be convinced she was still beautiful and sexy at six months.

Rather than sit down and try and draw up a comparative chart on both of them which I knew would only destroy our relationships with them, we did it the good old American way: we flipped a coin. Heads I win, tails you lose.

I let her flip the coin, it was her idea and I knew I should have called a halt to the whole thing before the 1881 silver dollar went flying but we had already slept with both of them at Christmas and this was the first time we were breaking our own vow to remain faithful to the man we each chose. Fortunately for us, we each chose different men. I don't know what would have happened if we hadn't.

That Morgan left her fingers and flew up almost to the ceiling, flipping as it went and we both stood back and apart, not wishing to touch it until it had settled onto the thick rug and settled what we were going to do.

I had a wry smile when it finally hit the thick teal rug and settled down on tails.

Philip!

Whether Alessa was disappointed or not, I did not know for I was wrapped up in my own feelings about the coin's choice. Philip was a good lover, I believed but I only had Michael to compare him to. So one night, when I was still alone in my own apartment, I had gone on the internet and watched all sorts of wild and crazy things... things that I wanted to try for my own.

After that, I knew the truth about both Michael and Philip. They were good enough or better for any of those films that I had seen. Maybe not as depraved... there was NO way I was putting either of their dicks into my mouth after it had been up my ass and the idea of semen squirting all over my face... both Alessa and I thought that was especially degrading. Any semen being squirted, we decided, needed to go INTO one of the three holes that God had provided for times like these.

Philip was nervous. I didn't blame him and even though he had made love to both of us back in Hawaii, each time had been in private as a couple.

When I thought about it, the perfect threesome HAD to be two guys and a girl just because of the physical limits of the human body. And although I had thought about it during those months since, I knew that neither of them would be able to handle the idea of making... no, fucking either me or Alessa in tandem. Male egos were a fragile and dangerous thing and I couldn't understand any man wanting to share 'his' woman with someone else.

One of Michael's sisters, I think it was Brianna, had shown me a couple of websites with stories. Many of them dealt with the husband or boyfriend getting excited watching his wife or girlfriend having sex with either one, two or God knows how many strangers, business partners, the mailman, the 18 year old gardener and of course the ever present biker gangs and black pimps.

I had spent enough time with Marines in battle and now with Michael and Philip to tell anyone who would listen...

You know those stupid ideas about black men? It ain't true.

And although I knew that Alessa had a strong submissive streak to her behind closed doors, the idea that any woman would allow some of the things described and welcome them was just as stupid.

For a fantasy to work, it has to have its feet firmly rooted in reality and this one certainly did.

Since it was her idea and her lover involved, I took the easy way out and let her tell him. She, of course, decided to take an even easier way out and not tell him anything except that there was a meeting scheduled at ten o'clock in the morning the next day at our apartment.

Devious yet efficient, I'll give her that, as I once again saw her take control of the situations outside the bedroom.

He let himself in with his key card and looked around for us. She had left the bedroom door ajar and called to him.

"Philip, would you come here, please." The trap was baited and as Philip went into the bedroom he was confronted by a very naked Alessa waiting for him.

Whatever hold she had on him turned whatever willpower he had to mush and as she sat back against the bed and then lay down with her legs wide open and a couple of pillows under her butt, he needed no more encouragement and began shedding his clothes onto the floor. His gun, I noticed, went into the dresser. You have to admire a man like that who would stop and worry about something like that.

Alessa had subtly moved over on the bed so there would be plenty of room when I decided to join them and as he knelt between her legs and dipped his head between her thighs, I came out of the closet, so to speak, and quietly moved over to the bed and lay down the other way.

He must have thought that Alessa was just moving around trying to be more comfortable for he made no notice of my arrival but definitely woke up when I moved my hand under him and began to stroke his penis.

If there WAS any confusion in his mind, it quickly went away when he took a second to say 'hello' and then drove his face back in.

After Alessa's third time, he sat up and looked at me.

"Hello?" he asked, wondering what was going on. I could tell. If he wasn't, then he was one strange man... or willing to accept whatever came his way from two totally crazy women.

"Hey, there, Philip." I couldn't think of anything else. It wasn't like I practiced beforehand.

It must have been an insane sight for him. Alessa with her pregnant ass up in the air on pillows and me, just a foot or so away from his raging erection that seemed to bob with every heartbeat he had.

"Ummm," Alessa started, "well... see, Philip, it's sorta like this..." And she ran out of words. Just great, and he looked to me for an explanation seeing as how I was there, too.

I was in the Marines... once a Marine, always a Marine and we ain't afraid of nothing... so, why was I?

"Alessa was feeling kinda not so sexy what with the baby and all and since you're her lover she wanted one last go round before she marries you."

Alessa looked at me like I had just skydived into a volcano. There was NO way I was going to tell him about Michael and well, the marriage thing, that was my gift to both of them... they might as well face the thing head-on and get it over with, one way or the other.

And, so that's why I think that Philip could be the father of my baby. Subconsciously, I wanted to have a baby and had been off the pill for months. I went back to Michael the next morning and had two days of non-stop sex with him but nature follows its own rules.

**********

The next morning, Alessa gave birth to a beautiful, aren't they always? six pound, four ounce baby girl. She had Alessa's hair and Jim's eyes and I'd like to think, my smile.

**********

Two years later...

Bob's cousin, Rachel and her 'friend,' Sophia eventually moved to San Francisco and were living in Alessa's old house.

Paolo and his wife, Chiara, moved to Hawaii and had a beautiful baby boy. They ended up living at the North Shore estate and Paolo was glad to see his two daughters and niece again.

Sella and Christine became well-known for their work on indigenous Hawaiian plants thought to have been extinct.

Bob and Sayomi had a baby girl and named it Maria. She and Chiara established an OBGYN and children's clinic for the people on the North Shore.

Alessa and Philip were married three days after the baby was born. She named it 'Jamie.'

I had my first baby, a wonderful little boy and if Michael noticed that he looked more like Philip than him, he never said anything. I'm expecting twin girls, now, and I know they're Michael's.

It's been almost three years, now since that dreadful accident and not a day goes by that Alessa and I don't think of Jim and what he did for us and if he IS watching down on us with Miriam by his side, all we can say is 'thank you, Jim and we'll always love you.'