Sister Hot, Wife Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"Nope, don't think so," I grinned. "Didn't hear any detail on the bras, though. Are you sure Janet knows exactly the sort what you want?" (Just couldn't resist it, could I?)

"Well, black lace, obviously. Sure I said that," said Jessica. "And you know my cup size, Jan, don't you?" she added, grinning at her considerably less endowed sister. Poor Jan just nodded. She was getting desperate to be dismissed and on her way. "Oh and my tights, can we double check you have the correct details there?"

Janet nodded again.

Jessica raised an eyebrow. "And?"

"Sheer, three black, three flesh," intoned Janet, quite solemnly.

"Spot on, sis. Ok brilliant. So ... off you go, I guess." Janet, looking relieved, picked up the car keys and started towards the hallway. "Oh, Jan?" called Jessica. Janet stopped and turned. Her face was a little red, I noticed. "Look, just to say, I really appreciate this. It'll save me so much time next week. I'm going in to discuss my new job on Monday, did I tell you?" Janet did her little nod. (Jess had indeed told us this. A couple of days ago, she'd mentioned that she was due at the bank first thing Monday morning to finalise her start date and one or two other details.) "Yeah, and so there IS one more thing," Jessica continued. "Sorry, only just remembered. Stay there a second while I pop upstairs and get something." Jessica rose from the sofa and ran up to her room. She came back clutching a white silk blouse, a little crumpled, which she handed to Janet. "There'll be one of those express dry-clean places round here, sis, right? You know, where they do it in like two hours?"

"Um, not sure," mumbled Janet, looking down at the blouse. "Yes, Hun, there is," I assured her. "That little place down on Arlington Street." (Which was true. We never used it, it wasn't that convenient, but I'd seen the place and 'two hours' was indeed their boast on the sign outside.) Jessica was delighted. "Fantastic! Because I need the blouse for my meeting on Monday."

"Non problemo," I grinned. "Jan can hand it in on her way to the mall and pick it up on the way back. Can't you, Hun?"

"Sure, yes ... yes I can do that," muttered Janet, sounding a little dubious. "That'll make quite a trip, though, Hun. I probably won't get back here till seven, maybe later. Not sure that leaves enough time for me to make dinner. Eight thirty we said, didn't we?" Jessica and I looked at each other. How we kept a straight face I'll never know. "Hun, we don't want you running yourself ragged on our account. Yes we said eight thirty, but c'mon it's not the end of the world if we eat a little later, for heaven's sake. You just take your time and come back when you've done everything. Then get cracking on the dinner and we eat when it's ready and not before. How's that?"

"Ok, Hun."

"Great. So we'll see you later then."

"Yeah, sis, you're an angel." Jess fluttered Janet a 'goodbye' with her fingers. We managed to sit quietly until we heard the car moving down the drive. Then we totally cracked up. "Oh my god, did that really just happen?" Jessica spluttered. She was rolling around the floor laughing. "Seems it did," I grinned.

"Jeez, amazing. This is so working out for us, sweetie, isn't it?"

"Speaking of which," I said, looking at her hungrily and expectantly. "Yeah, speaking of which," she echoed. "Not back till seven, right?"

"Right."

Jess glanced at her watch. "And it's not even five yet."

"Also right."

She was grinning very wickedly. "So over two hours."

"You got it, baby."

"Well I'm good with figures, sweetie."

"You're good with everything, Jessica."

She giggled. "Yeah, I know."

"Including being the sexiest, most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on." She loved that, I could tell. She came and sat in my lap, kissed me deeply and passionately. Then she broke it off and put her lips to my ear. "I'm on heat, baby," she whispered. "Wanna get naked in bed with a big hunky man. So, Mr Taylor, how about you pick me up right now and carry me upstairs and make love to me?" I did. I carried Jess up there, her kissing me all the way, and once we're in her room I throw her on the bed. We rip each other's clothes off and we fuck like two crazy animals. The feeling as I enter her warm juicy pussy and start pumping is like nothing I've ever felt before. Jessica squeals with pleasure at each thrust. "Oh yeah, baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard!" she screams, her hands clawing my back, squeezing my buttocks, pressing me into her. "Oh god, Jess, you feel so good to fuck," I tell her, between grunts. "You too, baby," she pants. "I love the feel of your big hard cock inside me. Fuck me with it, Marky! Fuck me with your big hard cock!"

It's over pretty quick, the two of us orgasming together, and we lie there for a while afterwards getting our breath back, luxuriating in the afterglow. Then we climb under the duvet and cuddle up. We're going to make love again before my wife gets back, I know that, but there's no rush. We chat for a while, tell each other how great the sex was, how we can't wait to do it loads more. I call her 'darling' a lot, which I know she likes. We have another laugh about Janet, amuse ourselves by guessing what she was doing just at the exact point I was cumming inside her sister. "Queuing to pay for your tights?" I suggest. "Three black, three flesh," giggles Jessica. "Hey, hope she remembers that. And my blouse too. I really need that for Monday. Ok, I've got at least another ten just like it, and they're all clean and perfect, but I wanna wear THAT one."

"Such a bitch!" I chuckle. "Be quite funny, actually, if she messes up on any of your stuff."

"Will it?"

"Yeah, because then you can give her a good telling off, can't you?

"Can I, sugar?"

"Yes, darling, you can. She's my wife and I hereby grant you permission to give her a bit of a roasting if that happens."

Jess grinned. "Ok, well we'll see." Her hand had drifted between my legs and I felt myself getting hard once more. "Ooo, who's a big boy again!" she laughed. I shifted around, ready for another fuck, but she stopped me. "Yeah, sugar, again ... but go down on me first, yeah? Wanna feel your lovely tongue slithering around my pussy." I slide down and begin servicing her with my mouth. Her cunt is full of spunk but it was mine so, you know, great. Jessica lies back, softly urging me on. "Mmm, that's heavenly, darling. Keep going, baby. Lick me all out." She's purring with pleasure and I really settle into it. After a while I sense her moving and I look up and see she's got her phone from the bedside table. "What, baby?" I say. "Shush," she says, putting a finger to her lips, indicating for me to carry on doing what I'm doing. She has a naughty grin on her face. I get back between her legs, return to licking her pussy, while she stabs out a number. It's a very quick call as it turns out. All I hear is Jess saying, "Hi, sis, it's me ... Yes, sorry to fret but I just want to check on my blouse. Is it ok? Have you handed it in? ... Ok, good ... And will it definitely be ready today? ... Right, so that's fine then ... Yeah, great, your husband and I are just sitting here chatting ... Oh and my blouse, can you make sure they press it before you bring it back? ... Yes, Janet, press it, you know what that means, don't you? ... Thanks, sis, see you soon ... Hey, me and Marky are really looking forward to fish stew by the way! ... Yeah, ok, bye."

I try my best to keep licking Jessica's cunt while she's talking to Janet but it's difficult on account of I'm laughing so much. So is Jess, now she's put the phone down. I look up, grinning, from my position between her legs. "Enjoyed that little chat with your sister, darling, did you?" She's squealing with laughter. "Oh my god! Such an utter bitch, aren't I?"

"No, Jess, not at all. Lying in bed and bossing your sister about on the phone while her husband is licking your pussy out ... that doesn't make you a bitch. No way."

"The husband I've just fucked," she giggles. "Haven't forgotten already, Mark, have you?"

"And who's about to fuck you again," I tell her.

"Ooo, Mr Taylor, promises promises! Hope you can deliver on that, big boy." She throws a pillow at me playfully, then beckons me to her. We kiss long and sweetly then she tells me to turn and lie on my back. She sees that my cock is hard and vertical, ready for her pussy again. "Oh yeah, baby," she purrs, licking her lips in appreciation. "I'll go on top, sugar, you just lie back and enjoy yourself." She pleasures my cock with her mouth, licking, sucking it, building me up, fondles and caresses my balls with her soft fingers, then she straddles me and we fuck again. Slowly this time, a long, leisurely fuck which we prolong and relish, Jess panting and grinning down at me, me drinking in the sight of her awesome tits, sometimes squeezing and fondling them, sometimes just looking. It ends with another orgasm for both of us (Jessica's is even bigger than the first time, "oh baby baby baby" she moans as she surrenders to a shuddering, gushing climax) and the two of us together in bed, happy and snuggled and thoroughly sated. "Was that good, darling?" I ask her, eventually, best wolfish grin. She doesn't answer, just lies there gazing enigmatically into space. I'm worried for a second (did she not enjoy the sex as much as I did?) but then I see that she's smiling to herself. "Jess?" I prod (since I want to be sure she's ok). She comes out of her reverie and kisses me. "Let's just say I'm going to have a very nice time living here with Mr and Mrs Taylor," she chuckles. She looks like a cat that's got the cream.

10.

Jessica and I got up and showered together, then re-made the bed and got dressed. We went downstairs and cuddled up on the sofa. I put the TV on.

At seven fifteen my phone rings. It's Janet. "Hun, where are you? We were thinking you'd fallen down a hole or something." She's got everything and now she's at the cleaners, she says, waiting for Jess's blouse to be ready. She sounds a bit breathless. "Ok. So you'll be back soon then?" No, that's the thing, she says. The blouse should have been ready but it's not. They've told her another hour at least. "Oh no. Hun, that's such a drag," I say. Jessica is looking quizzically at me and so I fill her in. She covers her mouth and giggles. Janet is talking again but I don't quite catch it. "Sorry, Jan, what?" She says it again.

"Ok one second, I'll ask her."

I turn to Jess. "My wife is wondering if there's another blouse you can maybe wear on Monday. That way she can leave now and get home and she'll still have time to make fish stew for dinner if we eat at nine thirty instead of eight thirty. What do you reckon?"

Jess grins and shakes her head.

"No, Hun, sorry. Your sister says she absolutely has to have that blouse."

Janet is wittering about being tired and that there's nowhere to sit down at the dry-cleaners. I hold the phone out while she's talking so that Jess (who's starting to crack up) can hear it all.

"I know, Hun, but they're closed on Sundays so I can't see any other way, can you? You'll just have to wait there until it's ready." Ok, Janet says, resigned to her fate. So now it'll be nearly nine o'clock by the time she gets back, she says. What about dinner? Do we want to just dial something in, tell them to deliver after nine? Her sister and I look at each other, pondering this suggestion. Jess grins and shakes her head again. I take the cue and suggest a variation: "That's fine, Hun, but it sounds like you can't be totally sure when you're getting back, so how about this for an idea instead? -- you stay at the cleaners until Jessica's blouse is ready and then go pick us all up a pizza and drive back here. As quick as you can, Hun, so it doesn't get cold." Jessica is losing it. She's shaking with mirth, about to explode. I'm struggling too - this is too funny for words. Janet is blathering on again and she's actually apologising about us having to make do with pizza. "Hun, it's fine," I reassure her, gurning at Jess. "We can have the fish stew tomorrow, can't we? Any case, I like pizza now and again." Jan asks what sort of pizza we want. She's going to have a ham and pineapple, she says. "Four seasons for me, Hun, please. And I'll just ask Jess." I raise an eyebrow at Jessica. She can't speak, just about manages a 'whatever' shrug. "Your sister wants a double pepperoni," I tell Janet. "Oh, and she'd like a large coke to go with it. Make sure you bring a straw, she says."

Jessica holds up two fingers. "Sorry, Hun, two straws. So, are we done now?" Janet says we are. "Ok, Hun, bye." I toss the phone down and give in to the giggles. I have a fit and so does Jess. "Oh my god. Oh my god," she screams. It takes a few minutes for us to settle down. Once we do, I notice my stomach rumbling. "Could do with that pizza now," I grin. "Ah well, guess I can wait." But apart from this -- the delay to dinner - the fact Janet won't now be back for ages is quite nice for me and Jessica. Means we can relax and snuggle up on the sofa again, watch the evening news, catch the second half of a movie, chill out a little. Which is what we end up doing.

At nine on the dot we heard the sound of a car in the drive. "Here comes wifey!" announced Jessica. "About time too," I said. "I'm fucking starving!" We broke off kissing and went to the window, watched Janet park and start unloading the car. "Your sister looks a bit loaded down, doesn't she?"

Jessica giggled. "Poor thing! Be nice if we went and gave her a hand, sweetie, wouldn't it?"

"It would, yes," I grinned. We settled ourselves back on the sofa and waited for Janet to enter. The sound of the front door opening and then a few seconds later my wife came huffing and puffing into the room with a bag in each hand. She looked exhausted. "Hi there," she said, putting the bags down. If she was expecting something gushing from either her husband or her sister she was sorely disappointed. We barely looked up from the TV. "Hiya," was all I said, Jess said nothing at all.

"I've got such a lot of stuff to bring in," said Jan, looking at me hopefully.

"Shush, Hun. We're watching the end of this movie. It's pretty good." Jessica, sitting silently, did indeed look totally engrossed in what was happening on the screen. My wife looked upset -- very upset -- but she didn't protest. Neither did she protest about Jessica sitting intimately close to me on the sofa, her leg brushing up against mine. I sensed the 'no smooching in front of wifey' rule might be in serious danger before too long. (I was right: We restrained ourselves that evening, more or less, but Janet's increasing subservience towards her sister and I meant it was only a matter of time before we were taking maximum advantage.) Janet stood looking slightly abject. Then she trooped off back to the car to finish the unloading. It took her three more trips to bring the various things inside. There were five bulging shopping bags, plus Jessica's blouse on a hanger, plus the pizza boxes. The blouse she placed carefully on a chair and she stood now clutching the pizza boxes, the bags around her feet on the floor. We ignored her apart from me pointing to the kitchen, indicating she ought to take the stuff in there. Janet obeyed. She left one bag on the floor of the lounge (we could see it contained Jessica's various bits and pieces) and took the rest off into the kitchen. She managed it in one go by lugging two bags in each hand and having the pizza boxes under her arm. It was quite a sight and Jess, unsurprisingly, nearly got the giggles again. Soon we could hear my wife rustling around and putting things away.

The movie finished after around another five minutes, I left the TV on but turned the sound down. "God, I'm so hungry," said Jess. "Why don't you tell Mrs Taylor to get a move on with that pizza?"

"Pizza, Hun?" I shouted, loud enough for Jan to hear me in the kitchen. "Coming up!" yelled Janet, sounding flustered. She brought it in, laid it all out on the coffee table. Three pizzas (plus the large coke for Jess). Jan dished up, cut slices onto individual places and we got munching, Jessica and I comfortable on the sofa, her sister looking a bit cramped and awkward, kneeling on the floor on the opposite side of the low table. Jess and I talked about the movie we'd just watched and then chatted together about films generally, which were our favourites, which actors did we like, etc etc. Janet tried a couple of times to chip in but after a while, realising we didn't particularly want to hear from her, she gave up and concentrated studiously on her pizza. "Marky, would you like to share my coke?" said Jessica at one point. "I have two straws."

"Sure, Jess, love to. Thanks." So we split the coke, Jess holding it, the two of us sucking at a straw each. She'd squeezed up even closer to me on the sofa, was pressing her leg right up against mine. She eventually deigned to speak to the gooseberry. "Mine's yummy, sis! How's yours?"

"Very nice," said Janet. Although she didn't, in truth, look like she was enjoying it that much. "And how's yours, Mr Taylor?" asked Jess, grinning at me. "Great!" I replied. I was wolfing it down. "Guess all that exercise has given me an appetite." Janet looked non-plussed at that. Jessica smiled at her hapless sister. "Your husband was showing off a bit earlier. Showing me how many press-ups he could do. How many was it, Marky?"

"Fifty," I said. "Impressive, huh?" Janet gave a dubious and slightly hesitant smile. "That sounds a lot, Hun."

"He was pretty pooped when he'd finished, sis, I can tell you that," giggled Jessica. "It felt great, though, Hun," I said, grinning. "Fact, it felt amazing! I'd forgotten how enjoyable a really good physical workout can be. I'm going to do it regularly from now on. Your sister thinks that's a good idea anyway ... don't you, Jessica?

"Oh most definitely, Mark."

"That's ok with you, Hun, isn't it?"

Janet nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, darling. It'll do you the world of good!"

"My thoughts exactly," I said, smirking at Jess.

"Why don't YOU think about doing some regular exercise?" Jessica asked.

Janet smiled. "Me? Oh no, I'm not the sort."

"You might lose some weight, sis, if you did. Wouldn't you like that?"

The smile disappeared. "Well, not as I'm ..."

"Fat?" interrupted Jess.

"Yes, exactly. I'm not fat, Mark, am I?" Jan was looking beseechingly at me. "You're not, Hun, no," I said. "No way."

She looked relieved.

"Just a little on the dumpy side," I continued. "I mean, Hun, let's be totally honest here, you COULD do with losing some, couldn't you?" Janet was hurt but tried to laugh it off. "Ok, I suppose you're right. But you know how easily I put the pounds on."

"Guess that makes it tough, sis, huh?" said Jess, nodding sympathetically. "So much easier to stay in shape if you're like me. I can eat absolutely heaps of whatever I like and my figure stays exactly the same. And as for exercise, well, let's face it, the only serious workouts I get involve tumbling around in bed with some man or other."

"Jessica, honestly!" chided Janet. "Well, it's true," giggled Jess. "Anyway, you get plenty of that sort of exercise too, Mrs Taylor, right? Being a married woman and all. Lots more than me, I'm betting."

"Jess, stop it! You're embarrassing us both," I grinned. My wife had gone quiet, didn't for the moment seem to watch to catch my eye. "Yeah, so how about it, Hun?" I prodded. Janet looked up sharply. "What?"

"A diet. How about, starting tomorrow, you try and eat a bit less. What do you say? Do it for me?"

The implication that her losing weight would make me fancy her again worked wonders. "Yes, Hun, ok. Starting tomorrow. Definitely."

"Hey, no being stingy on the portions for me and Jess, though, right? Just less food for you. Ok, Hun?"

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers
1...345678