Sister in Heat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely, though these words might have been delivered with venom, Stephanie's tone was more curious than coarse.

Tired of fiddling with my torn button-up, I removed it and sat down on the couch. "It started a few years ago," I said.

Slowly, Stephanie nodded. She sat down in the opposite chair. "And you guys just kept at it?"

"No," I said. "I stopped when we moved in together."

"I always thought there was someone else," she said. "I could feel it. Feel there was part of you elsewhere. But you're saying you haven't?"

"No," I said. Part of me was ashamed, it's true, but part of me was so relieved to finally tell her this - to tell anybody, really. "I didn't think it was right."

"But, John," she said. "We had an... We agreed. It was okay."

I jerked my thumb behind me at the dinner table. "You're okay with that?"

"Well, no," she said. "Coming home to see you fucking your sister like a crazy person is pretty jarring, but...that's not what I'm talking about. I mean, who else are you sleeping with?"

"No one," I said. "Until tonight."

"But you could have. I have."

That was always part of the agreement, but the way she said it... "What do you mean?"

She sighed, rubbing her fingers into her temple. "That's what I came home to tell you. It's...ugh. It's my boss. I've been sleeping with him, off and on, since... Since I got this stupid job." She leaned forward. "He's an asshole, but he can get me this UN gig and...he wants me to go on this embassy trip with him and I came home to tell you I didn't want to lie to you anymore. I can't be with you if I'm fucking him regularly. That's not right."

"Uh-" I wasn't sure how to respond. There were a lot of emotions in the air at the moment (not to mention the unmistakable smell of Moni and me still lingering in the air). "So you came here to break up?" I said.

"Pretty much," she said.

"Why isn't it right?"

"Because I care about you," she said. "Yeah, we have permission to sleep around, but that's...I dunno. I never thought it would work but it kind of has. I think I understand why, now. You love her, don't you?"

I wasn't sure what to say.

She just nodded, her eyes boring into me. "I always knew there was someone. That's why I agreed to all of this. I figured as long as you had someone else you'd be okay with me not being 100 percent monogamous. But it wasn't because you wanted to sleep around, it's because you had someone you couldn't be with."

"It's complicated," I said. "But I always knew how I felt about you."

"Yeah?" she said. She actually smiled. "You do love me a little bit, don't you?"

"Always have," I said. "This has never been easy for me."

"It's been very easy for me," she said. "I always felt like I was taking advantage of you."

"Oh, I didn't mind that," I said.

"I know," she said, and smiled again. She let out a sigh and fell back against the chair cushions. "So you and your sister, huh?"

"Yeah," I said.

"I guess maybe I can see that. I asked to see my brother's dick one time on a bet. I'd be lying if I said I didn't wonder how far that game of truth or dare could have gone if I didn't have a meet that day..." A mischevious smirk formed on her face. "Hey, since we're breaking up, you want to get a little weird with it?"

"Hm?" I said.

She leaned forward, and I knew what that expression meant. "Would you...um..." She bit her lip. "Would you do it, in front of me? I mean, could I watch?"

"You bet your million dollar ass you can watch." It was Monica. She was standing behind the couch. I jerked to stare at her, dumbfounded. The girls were grinning at each other like a couple of hellcats.

"Well hold on," I said. "I don't know-"

"Oh fuck yes you do," said Monica. "And don't say you can't get it up. I'm sure we both know that's a lie."

"Well-" I started.

Steph stood up to meet Monica at our doorway. "You do look pretty fucking cute, by the way," my now ex-girlfriend said.

Monica didn't wait for another line. She launched herself at Stephanie. The girl had a good couple of inches on her but the kiss landed. Moni went up on her tiptoes and Stephanie, after a surprised squeak, closed her wide eyes and gingerly wrapped her fingers around Monica's blonde curls. I watched their tongues slide languidly out of their soft mouths to play with each others lips.

No, it was not hard getting hard.

Monica took Stephanie's hand and led her into our bedroom. "I've always wanted to try this," she said.

"Is that how this started?" asked Stephanie. "You wanted to fuck your brother?"

Monica crossed her hands over her chest, pulling her blouse and bra up and over her head. Stephanie gave an appreciative ogle at my sister's wobbling breasts. "No," Moni said coyly. "He just promised to help me fulfill a few dirty fantasies."

Stephane grinned at me over her shoulder as she started to wiggle out of her pants. "Yeah, he's good like that."

Monica slid her skirt down her stockinged thighs. Stephanie started to undo her blouse but was already kneeling down where Moni was sitting on the bed. "Mm," said Steph. "You're so wet."

"You want to taste him?" said Monica. She spread her legs. I watched my little sister, naked except for those sheer stockings, sweep Stephanie's hair back as the girl descended on her lap. "Oh, fuck," Monica sighed.

"Mmm," Stephanie hummed into her pussy.

Monica laid back and let Steph eat her out. "Mmmmm..." Her eyes opened, slowly, and found me staring. She shrugged, indicating to me that I should just roll with it, and held out her hands. I unbuckled my pants and slid them down. Then I was on the bed, sliding into Monica's arms and kissing her mouth.

"You've fought this for so long, baby," my sister murmured between my kisses. "You see it's okay, now?"

Steph emerged from between Monica's thick thighs and climbed up next to the two of us. She kissed my forehead, then shifted a lock of my hair to the side. "If you want her, take her," she said. Her mouth was glossy from Monica's pussy, and it glimmered as she reclined against the pillows, her eyes entranced by my dick swinging over Monica's squirming body. My cockhead pushed easily between her beautiful lips and my sister let out an ecstatic cry of fulfillment.

"Your brother just put his dick inside you," Stephanie whispered into Monica's ear. "Do you like that?"

"Mmmmyesss," Monica whispered.

I gripped my sister's thighs tightly and gave her a long, loving plunge. Stephanie watched my glistening cock squeeze inside her, licking her lips as it slowly pulled back out.

Steph couldn't help herself. She took my sister's cheek in her hands and gave her a long, slow kiss on the mouth. Monica returned it, even as her lower body met my every languid thrust. "What does it feel like to have somebody love you that much?" Steph murmured.

"It feels so good," Monica told her. "So warm. Mm. So full."

Stephanie crawled down to where our bodies met. As my cock slid out of my sister, she gently grabbed hold of my cockhead, closed her eyes, and guided it into her own mouth. I groaned as Stephanie lapped at my shaft, her tongue swirling up the vein. She let me thrust a few more times, harder each time, into her mouth, and then she let me pull it free - saliva dangling from her lips. I slid it back into my sister.

Stephanie planted wet kisses up my sister's flexing belly. "Ah," Monica sighed. "Come here."

I didn't hear the conversation, so wrapped up in fucking Monica and watching my naked ex touch herself as they whispered together. But when they parted with another wet kiss, Monica sat up, swung her leg over my sister's face and gently lowered her pussy to her mouth. Then Stephanie was facing me on all fours, her hands planted over Monica's hips, her ass thrust out behind her as my sister hungrily ate her out. She leaned forward and then we were kissing as I fucked Monica.

"She's a little fuck machine," she moaned into my mouth.

"You both are-"

"Is her pussy tight?" she groaned. "Is it so tight, Johnny?"

"Yes," I grunted back, thrusting into Monica harder, her legs clamping down on me.

"Oh fuck," said Steph. "Fuck your sister. Fuck your sister, you fat-dicked pervert."

And then in a clumsy feat of gymnastics, I helped swing Steph off Monica's face, flipped Monica over and mounted her from behind. Moni let out a shivering little shriek as I rammed myself right up inside her, locking my fingers over her hips and riding her right up to my balls. Stephanie gazed at us in hungry wonderment as I fucked my sister doggystyle. Monica grabbed onto the headboard and laughed as it smashed against the wall with every rapid thrust. "Give it to me, big brother," she demanded. "Give it to me!"

Stephanie was fairly panting as the two of us furiously fucked. The place where we slapped against each other was soaking wet, and it sounded wet. I reached forward and grabbed my sister's big tits, squeezing them as they rolled in their pendulous swing. Steph almost fell off the bed as she went to grab her dildo from her underwear drawer. When she returned, she planted it on the mattress and mounted it with gusto. I would have been happy to lend a hand (dick) in this regard, but I had a feeling my sister wanted me all to herself - at least where pussy was concerned. Mouths, that was something else.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked.

"Y-yes," I grunted. "Soon."

"Pull out."

I did as I was told, then let her guide me to the edge of the bed. She took Steph in hand, and the two of them kneeled in front of me, hands on my knees, and kissed their way up my cock. I groaned, the sensation building in my prostate as I watched the two of them kiss the sticky skin of my penis. Steph massaged my balls as Monica stroked me from hilt to crown. Then she guided my cockhead into Steph's mouth. Steph's lips closed over me and gently hummed, reverberating down to the core of my balls. "Oh God," I gasped.

Sticky threads of semen and spit ringed Stephanie's lips as Monica pulled me out, and together they kissed my dick, slowly, lovingly. Their tender lips glided up my shaft and met above my shaft, cum dribbling down their chins. "Oh fuck," I gasped. "Oh fuck..." Monica opened her mouth wide and rapidly flicked my cockhead with the tip of her tongue, her eyes locked on mine. As she massaged my shaft, Stephanie bent down, under Monica, and sucked one of my balls into her mouth. I immediately ejaculated into Monica's mouth.

"Yesss," my sister cooed.

"Cum down your sister's throat," said Stephanie.

Monica forced my cock all the way down the back of her throat and my vein pulsated against her tongue. She choked down as much as she could, her eyes tearing, and then she passed it to Stephanie, who slurped at my cockhead, letting the remaining spurts splash her lips as she, too, took a turn deepthroating me.

Together, they cleaned my cock with their tongues. Every fiber of my body was supremely sensitive, but I was too weak to stop them, too ensorcelled by the sight of them at work. My balls, still not quite empty, weakly ejaculated into Stephanie's hair as their tongues lapped at me like hungry kittens.

Me, I blacked out after that.

* * *

I awoke in the bed, Monica curled up against my chest, the bedside clock telling me it was about 2am. The air was wet and fragrant in the aftermath of a recent shower.

Gently, very gently, I slid out from under Monica's cheek and hand. She gave a sleepy groan of protest, but I kissed her hair and tucked a pillow into the place I'd lain (sleeping Monica groaned). I pulled a silk pair of pajama bottoms out of the drawer and slid them on, then I stepped out of the bedroom and softly shut the door behind me.

Stephanie was at the kitchen table, clean, smartly dressed, packing her travel bag. She looked up at the sound of the door clicking, and smiled ever so slightly.

"You want coffee?" she said quietly.

"She sleeps like a log," I said. "You don't have to whisper."

"I always sleep terribly," she said.

"I know." I sat down at the table, running a hand through the stubble on my cheeks. "When do you leave?"

"Now." She smirked. "I mean, obviously. Do you want coffee?"

I shook my head. "I mean overseas. Is the trip this soon?"

"A couple days," she said. She pushed the bag aside and sat down next to me. "I'll come by tomorrow to pick up some other things. I just want to start this now." She sipped at her coffee. "We've got a couple months left on the lease, but the company will cover that. I'll send some movers to put my stuff in storage."

"You don't have to do that," I said. "I can keep it here."

She shook her head. "I don't know how long I'll be over there. I may need to renew my visa if he asks me to stay permanently."

"Your boss," I said. "Is he alright?"

She rolled her eyes. "No," she said. "I told you, he's an asshole. But he's not a troll or anything. He thinks he's good to me."

"And what do you think?"

She licked her lips, not quite ready to meet my gaze. "I think I'm going to miss you."

I coughed appreciatively. "Um, back there-"

She waved her hand, dismissing whatever I was going to say. "That was fun," she said. "I had fun." She chuckled. "Do you know what your problem is, Johnny?"

"I feel like you've pointed out a few of my problems over the years."

"More than a few." She smirked and reached out for my hand. Our fingers locked tightly over the table. "You know exactly what you want. You always know exactly what you want. But you also have this weird obsession with doing 'the right thing.'"

"Well now-" I started.

"Shut up. We didn't have to move in together, but you thought it was the right thing to do - and I realize now part of that is because of this thing you've got going on with your sister, but I also know it's because you thought it would make me happy. And I kind of hate that you were right... But I bet you thought not being with your sister would make her happy, because your relationship isn't 'right.' But you were wrong."

"I still can't believe how cool you're being about this," I said. "You don't think it's weird, me and Mon?"

"I think it's really fucking weird," Steph said, laughing. "But I know you, Johnny. You're not a weird guy. At least you're not a bad guy. You're also nice. And you're kind. I've got skeletons in my closet, too, but your sister loves you and you love her. I dunno if you have a chance in hell, but who gives a shit? As far as skeletons go, I give that a pass."

Her face in that moment. If Monica wasn't in my life, I wouldn't have minded spending the rest of mine with Steph. She squeezed my fingers and smiled.

"You did break the rules, though. No fucking in the apartment."

"And for that I apologize," I said.

She shrugged. "So you owe me one. What now?"

"I dunno," I said. "If everything goes smoothly with Brodie, I may get that raise. That'd be enough to stay here on my own. But maybe I'll move, too."

Stephanie stood up and ran her hand over her bag. "Well. You take care of yourself, Johnny."

I nodded. I couldn't think of a single intelligent thing to say until she was stepping through the front door. "Steph," I said.

"Mm?"

"You give great head."

She left the apartment laughing; it was a clear, hearty laugh, and far too loud for two in the morning.

I put the coffee away and stacked the rest of the dishes in the sink. I shut off the lights, pushed in the chairs, and returned to the bedroom. Monica was waiting there, the sheet pulled up to her breasts. She let it fall as I closed the door, and I was - not for the first time, and not for the last - breathless at her beauty.

"I love it when you give me that look," she said.

I slid into the bed, taking one soft handful of her and kissing her chin. I squeezed. She sighed.

"Everything okay?" she said.

I nodded. "Steph's gone."

"Are you okay?" she said.

I nodded some more.

"Are you okay with me being here?"

I nodded.

"Are you going to stop fighting me?"

I nodded.

"Good." She pushed me down on the mattress with a ferocious strength and rubbed her body against mine. Long, loving undulations against my cock with her magic pussy soon had me stiff and ready, and she guided me into her with a grateful sigh. "Rule number one," she said. "It's not an open relationship. Tonight was fun, but you're mine. I don't want to share you." She bucked her hips and we both let out sore but satisfied moans. "Get it?" she said.

"Got it," I said.

She bent down. Her nipples grazed my chest and our tongues touched. I took her cheek in my hands and rolled her onto her back. "I love you, Moni," I said.

"You better," she said, grinning. Her thighs hugged my hips. I encircled one stiff nipple with my mouth and lightly bit it. She squeaked, and ran her fingers through my hair. "Now come on," she grunted. "Show your sister how boys like to do it downtown."