Sister in Law

Story Info
Distraught wife runs to her brother in law and finds love.
3.8k words
4.11
54.2k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

This is a compilation story done by myself and Blacksnake. The first part is just a symposium used to set up the story that follows, I'm not sure why I'm leaving it there, but somebody may actually want to read it. ;)

By Blacksnake and emap

Brother Tom has always been a jerk, not just to strangers, but to his brother Christopher and wife Terri also.

Christopher feels sorry for Terri knowing that his brother is screwing around on her and leaving her alone, while he takes vacations. Christopher also has a crush on Terri that he has kept well hidden.

Tom and Terri get into a fight and Terri goes to see Christopher for comfort. Terri had found a pair of women's panties in Tom's pocket while doing laundry and confronted him about it. Tom all but confessed without regard to Terri.

Terri is hurt, but for some reason she still loves Tom. Christopher is wise to this and just leans an ear, until Terri begins to doubt herself worth. Christopher tells Terri what he thinks about her out of frustration.

Terri:

The car tires squealed through the apartment complex, making ungodly amounts of noise. I saw a few lights turning on, I didn't care though, I was mad. I don't care if its 3 AM, I was just plain furious.

I got onto the street's and pushed the pedal down to the floor, I was just tearing through the streets heading for I don't know where. I'm not sure when I got there, but I found myself sitting in the car outside my brother in laws apartment. I just sat there for a moment, and that's when the tears started. I just couldn't hold them back anymore, I sat in that car for sometime just sobbing and moaning before getting out and heading for his door.

I stood and pounded on that door between fits of sobbing until he opened it, sleepy eyed and tousled hair. I just pushed past him and went to his sofa, falling atop it and shrieking. He is there beside me in an instant, at first just holding me and uttering soothing words.

I grab at him, consoled in his presence for some time before my sobbing slows and he pulls back a little and starts asking me questions. At first I can only tell him in small spurts that his brother is alive, my parents are fine, his parents are fine. It wasn't until I realized that he wasn't asking me any more questions that I look at him.

"What did Tom do?" He asks me staring into my eyes.

I started sobbing again and told him. I went over all the details, about how I had come home late from work to find him asleep. How I had to fix myself something to eat though he had said he would make dinner for me to. Then I got to the worst part, well second to worst. I had started doing the laundry, and found in his pants pocket a flimsy red piece of lingerie. Furious since I only wear the purple and black, I had gone to our bed and woken him up and started yelling at him. At first he kept asking what was wrong until I shoved the lingerie in his face. He started laughing, I couldn't believe it, he was laughing at me standing there in front of him with proof that he was cheating on me, and he's laughing.

"I'm surprised it took you this long to figure it out. I've been fucking anything halfway cute for years. Let me go back to sleep now." So saying he rolled over and closed his eyes again.

I look up at Christopher then, my brother in law, his brother, and I couldn't keep it in.

"Oh Christopher why would he do this to me? Am I fat? Do you think my breasts are too small? Am I ugly?" I would have kept going, but he laid his hand on my knee and stared at me.

"Terri you are none of those things, the problem with you two isn't you, it's him. He's an a**hole, he doesn't care for people, I think he married you so he would have someone to clean up after him. I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world, you are not fat, your breasts are perfect, and I am in love with you."

I look at him shocked; I had never guessed that he felt that way. I look him over, appraising him as a possible lover, not a friend or brother in law. No I have to stop there, I'm married, I love my husband, even though he is an a**hole and cheating on me, I love him. Then Christopher grabbed me and told me again that he loved me, and I lost myself in his eyes.

Christopher:

I've wanted to speak those words to her for years. Her breasts were magnificent; full with upturned nipples. My heart pounded in my throat. It was out there. I said it. I told her that I loved her. I looked deep in her eyes for her reaction. Her silence was encouraging, but I wanted more. I needed more.

"I have been in love with you even before you married my brother," I spoke softly. "From the first moment that I saw you I wanted to take you in my arms and hold you. You are everything that I have ever wanted and so much more."

I paused knowing what I should do next. I hesitated dropping my eyes to her lips and back again before touching my lips to hers ever-so-lightly.

Terri:

First his eyes then his kiss, I just couldn't help it. I melted into him, extending the kiss, opening my lips for his invading tongue. As our tongues fought in my mouth my nipples extended and got hard, my panties got wet and I let out little mewling sounds. Acting of their own accord my arms wrapped around him and pulled me to him, pressing my breasts into him.

Excited beyond belief I found myself pushing my breasts into him hard and moving them around. I pushed against him so I could get myself pressed against him head to toe. My legs wrap around him and I find myself thrusting into him, I can feel his hard cock pressing into my pussy. This turns me on even more than I was to begin with and I work myself on him feverishly.

"Stop I'm going to cum if you don't stop." He gasps as he manages to break off our kiss.

I get off him, tear my clothes off, and lay before him on the sofa, my legs spread wide, one hand fingering me, the other playing with my breasts.

"Take me Christopher." I wail as I orgasm, my hips coming off the sofa trying to get my fingers deeper.

Christopher:

God! I felt every muscle in body ripple as I gazed down at her luscious body squirming on the sofa and her fingertips pulling on her hard nipples. My tight white tank t-shirt ripped into pieces as I tried taking it off in some type of controlled manner. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself in sight of her heaving sex.

Her cunt looked swollen and her pussy lips were glimmering with moisture. It was sure torture trying to remove my clothes with some sense of style and grace. I pulled the string on my pajama bottoms and had to push them down over my hard-on. I felt myself starting to sweat.

As soon as I stepped from my pajamas, I knelt on one knee on the floor in front of the sofa. I took one of her legs and spread it wide and high and I leaned towards her beckoning mound. Her scent filled me torturing me even more. I extended my tongue to her pucker pressing against before sliding up to part her moist pussy lips.

Her nectar intoxicated me even more. I flicked my tongue at her clit and then captured it between my lips. I sucked on it taking in more of her fluids. I sucked on her nether lips before digging into her entrance for more of her juices.

Terri:

I moan as he licks at me, his tongue probing my insides, his fingers dancing at my clit, I reach down and pull his head into me. I hold him there as he keeps licking at me, now with one finger moving inside me and his mouth clamped on my clit.

Oh I so needed this, already I am getting close to a powerful orgasm. My hips start bucking under him, somehow he manages to keep his mouth on me. My hips start rising clear of the sofa as my eyes roll back in my head and I find myself saying his name over and over again.

My senses roll inward so that all I am aware of is his mouth on me and his finger inside me. My arms are flapping about as he keeps licking at me, then he starts nibbling.

That does it, I can't hold it back anymore even if I wanted to. I slide headfirst down the ramp into major ECSTACY. My body arches so much that all that is still on the sofa is my head, shoulders and feet. Somehow Christopher stays on me until my body relaxes back down and I am left in a near vegetative state, wracked by minor orgasms still.

Finally I come back to my senses amidst another smaller orgasm to feel Christopher still licking and nibbling at my very sensitive clit. Unable to take that any longer I pull him up and kiss him, tasting myself for the first time, but I don't care, I want to kiss him. I also want to give him pleasure but can't quite decide how I want to first.

Christopher:

Mmmm! Shit! Her pussy tasted better than I had imagined. Giving her a taste of her own juices excited me even more. I took her face in my hands pulling her up while I held our kiss. I kept my eyes locked on hers as I stood bring my achingly hard dickhead to her luscious lips.

Without hesitation, she reached up taking hold of my shaft and cupped my balls in her other hand. I fought with all my might to keep from shoving the entire length of my cock down her throat. Her hands felt so warm. My toes curled in the carpet and she handled my sack with her fingers.

I moaned out loud and her hand slid up the thickness of my cock and down again in a smooth motion. I moaned again looking down into her beautiful eyes, which seem to sparkle with magic.

I rocked back and forth against her handjob. Each moment that passed increased my desire to unleash my passion upon her.

Terri:

Locking eyes with him I lean forward, holding his cock steady as it touches my lips. I move him around there, smearing his leaking fluids all over my lips before opening my mouth and taking just the head into my mouth.

I can't help it I stop there and moan, his taste is just so good and something I had been wanting since I met him, he tastes a bit like salted almonds. I move him around in my mouth coating every little bit of my mouth with his flavor before sliding it deeper in my mouth.

As he slides deeper into my mouth, my eyes locked on his face studying every little bit of him, I can't help but think back on when we met and every time I saw him after that. How I had to stop and stare when I first met him, how good he looked in that skin tight shirt and tight jeans. Then the outfit he wore the night I first slept with my then boyfriend, how he had worn a white T-shirt with cut off jeans for a car wash, his shirt was see through in all the water. He had made me so wet I had that night gotten his brother to take me on his sofa, picturing Christopher above me instead of Tom. I never approached Christopher with my feelings for him because I was in a relationship already.

I am brought out of my revelry by his sudden thrusting, the taste of him is stronger now, and his eyes are starting to roll back in his head a little. I pull off him and stop his motion with my hands. Leaning back on the sofa I pull him atop me, deftly reaching between us to guide him as my legs spread wide.

Christopher:

I push her legs up and further apart, eager to see the head of my cock disappear into her sweet pussy. I run my hands up the backs of her thighs under her knees as I slowly sink the length of my cock into her love canal.

Her moist flesh wrapped around my shaft beckoning me deeper. I thrust on two-quarter notes and followed on a half note. I drove my cock as deep as it would go and then withdrew half my length before sending it all the way home again.

I move her around on the sofa, bringing the backs of her heels to my shoulders and lifted her slightly as I drill into her hot pussy as rapidly as I can move my hips. The feel of her pussy makes me want to drive deeper and harder. I double her over, and supporting weight on the sofa, I slide her more on the cushions.

I try to gage her feelings from her eyes, but they were closed tightly. I change the rhythm of my strokes, making longer and my thrusts harder. The sofa banged the end table knocking over the lamp, but I wasn't going to get off her, even by gunpoint.

I dropped her legs off my shoulders and leaned back and pulled her ass up off the sofa into my thrusts. My cock felt like an extremely sensitive hot metal rod. My balls slapped against her buns on each stroke and dripped the fluids from her pussy.

It felt like I'd wanted to fuck her my entire life. I rolled her to her left and lifted her up on her knees without removing my cock from her depths. I grunt as I pull her back into my thrust. The veins in my arms swelled and my stomach muscles strain under the power of my stroke.

I drove my cock as hard and fast as I could, trying to make sure that she felt every inch of me. This was a moment that I was going to cherish that rest of my life. I intended on making the most out of every second and not regret a single moment.

My pounding against her butt-cheeks echoed in harmony with her moans and my grunts. Even the sound of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy fell in perfect rhythm. It would have easily rivaled any porn move theme.

Watching her ass jiggle against my thrusting hips made my cock ache even more. I had thought on more than one occasion about fucking her nearly perfect round ass. I felt too excited to ask as I pulled out of her sopping wet cunt. She moaned a bit deeper when I pushed the head of my hard dick against her pucker. I rose higher over her ass and held the shaft of my cock as I began forcing the head of my cock into her asshole.

She moaned louder as I pull up on her hips to help my decent. Her asshole was pushing me out as I slowly buried my length in her tight hole. I held it as far as I could while I caught my breath.

Her face was pushed into the cushion when I began my stroke. The tightness of her asshole pushed me out and I forced my way back in at a steady pace. I felt her resistance fade and I increased the rhythm of my stroke. I hadn't felt anything so tight since my last virgin.

Terri raised her head and began thrusting her ass back against my stroke. I grunt with each thrust finding myself trying to keep pace with her.

Terri:

I was very surprised when he put it there, I had never done this. It hurt at first, but I didn't want to tell him and maybe ruin things. I just kept my head down and bit into the cushion as he fucked me there.

It started to feel good, I'm not sure when, it just sorta happened as the pain went away. Slowly the pleasure I was getting out of this got stronger and stronger, forcing the pain away.

I couldn't help it, my head came off the sofa and I was helping him fuck me. I was moaning along with him as his cock shoved its way into my ass. I rose up higher so I could twist and kiss him, his hands falling to my breasts. We stayed like that for I don't know how long, him pushing in me, his hands on my breasts kneading and pulling.

I started to cum then, it was a quick rising monster orgasm, I couldn't focus my eyes or stay up. I fell against the sofa, the only thing keeping my hips up was his hands on them. My pussy was going into frantic squeezes, trying to find something to grip onto. One hand reaching under me to my pussy shoving two fingers in as he kept fucking me, his cock going in and out of me at an almost frenzied pace. My pussy contracted on my fingers for quite some time, Christopher moaning at each contraction.

I came down off my high slowly, at first my vision focused and I could see the coffee table right there jerking about. I couldn't see why it was moving, then it struck me, the table wasn't moving, I was. Right about then I notice, or rather the feeling of it reaches my brain again, that Christopher is fucking my ass, and my fingers are in my pussy.

His fucking goes even faster right about then, I actually hadn't thought it was possible for a man to go that fast until he did. His hands on my hips really pressed into me, his fingers actually crushing into my flesh. He started moaning then, not an intermittent oh oh moan, but a constant extended ohhhhhhyeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh.

"Yes Christopher cum in me, come on shoot that hot load in my ass." I tell him over my shoulder.

Then he was, I could feel this warmth shooting into me, it even sent me over the edge into another orgasm. We both fell to the sofa groaning as his cum kept oozing into me and I was racked by a small orgasm.

We lay there for a while, him on top of me, my breasts pressing into the cushion, when he fell out of me. I turned over under him and we wrapped our arms around each other. Laying there under him, my ass sore from his fucking, then it struck me, my ass was fucked. I sprang up from the sofa, nearly tossing him over the far end, grabbing his hand as I rushed past him, noting for a second that he had landed on the arm of the sofa, his head almost on the ground, his butt raised high.

I ushered a confused Christopher into the bathroom, turned on the shower and shoved him in. I followed right away and grabbing a bar of soap began to soap both of us liberally.

Christopher:

My heart rate increased at her frantic scrubbing. I grabbed both arms to stop her, and moved my hands to her shoulders as she looked me in the eyes. "I will never regret a single moment," I began. "I realize the feelings that I felt for you the first moment I saw you was love. It has been the secret that I held in my heart these past years and I don't want to keep it hidden from you any more. It is not just your shimmering hair that flow when you move and radiate in the sun, nor is your sparkling green eyes, luscious breasts, or awesome butt. It is all of you. You are caring, thoughtful, kind, opinionated, athletic, and very sexy. Even your toes scream, kiss me I'm beautiful. The one thing that I know is that I will do whatever it takes to keep you here with me." I finished, raised hands my hands to her chin, and kissed her deeply.

Terri's thorough washing of my cock got me hard again. Her soapy skin slid under my hands as I moved them over her shoulders and down her back pulling her against my body. I never felt so into any woman in my life the way I felt for her. Her lips, her tongue, her breath were all intoxicating.

I moved her back against the shower wall and lifted one of her legs as I slid my cock into her pussy again. I thrust raising her up her toes trying to get deeper inside of her. I swung the shower door open and tried to keep my cock inside of her as I lifted her by the backs of her thighs.

I sat her down on the counter and we locked our lips again. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her fingers combed through my hair. She spread her legs wide for me to drive my cock deeper inside of her.

I moved my cock in and out of her hot pussy with long even strokes, pushing the head of my cock all the way to the hilt before withdrawing allowing only the head to stay inside of her. Every centimeter of her love passage of flesh ignited the sensitive never endings of my cock.

I leaned her back on the counter against the big mirror and parted from her lips as I kissed my way down her neck to her luscious mounds. Her hard nipples stood like pink thimbles on her breasts. I sucked on one dancing around it with my tongue and pulling on it with my lips. I gave the other the same treatment until she lifted my head to kiss me again.

I slid my hands under her butt-cheeks and pulled her closer to the edge as I increased the rhythm of my strokes. Her pussy felt so good and I wanted to get all of it. I had never wanted anyone this bad in my life.

I broke our kiss again and looked into her eyes. "I love you Terri," I said.

emap
emap
237 Followers