Sister-In-Law Affection Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wavelock
wavelock
71 Followers

"Mmmmmhuh"

"OK Top. Go ahead" she authorized. Then she started rubbing her sister's back, comforting her. The rubbing became a hug and they embraced tenderly as I stuffed it into Ashley's sopping cunt.

"Aaah, that's so good" I told them as I sunk into her honey pot. It was warm and slick inside her. Two years of repressed desires were about to spew forth; I wasn't going to last any longer than Kay had.

"He's in me" Ashley reported. "Oh Kay, it feels right. You were so right."

"That's it, Ash. Just lay still and let him pump. He's got all the control in this position.....I'm right here with you."

I wasting going all that fast, I wanted this to last at least long enough so as to not be a joke with my control. That meant I had to cool it, because this hottie below me would have me shooting in about 30 seconds. I slowly pushed in and out of her, working it as deep as I could manage at this awkward angle. I couldn't manage to bottom out inside her, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I pulled out entirely to simmer down a bit, squishing it back in when I was ready.

"Ooooh" she cooed.

"It's OK, Ash. It's OK. Can you get off like this?"

"I don't think so, but I don't want to move. Keep going, Top – just don't squirt it inside me. Pull it out when you finish."

"We'll see" I replied.

"You could get her pregnant Top. Don't"

I'm not sure why, but that pushed me over the point of no return. I held back as I took another run up inside her. "I'm gonna cum" I announced. Another run up inside her as I brought myself to the brink.

Ashley tensed below me but remained compliant with my wishes. She laid there, embracing her other lover, awaiting my decision to dump it in her or withdraw. I shoved in another stroke and lost it.

I don't think I shot any inside her as I ripped it out of her box right at the instant of ejaculation, but I splattered her thighs and ass immediately as I withdrew.

"Woooah" she yelled. "Yeah, let it gush all over me, Top!"

Cock in hand I unleashed a river of thick semen up her back and draping over my girlfriends arms as she encouraged me.

"Oh!" Kay joined in the ruckus when that cum landed on her too.

My third salvo was no less than the first two, spurred on by the duo below. Kay was smearing the cum all over Ashley's sexy back and neck. She even got some in the pigtails she'd done up for me in Ash's hair.

I added to the mess with 2-3 more spurts. Cum was everywhere.

"That was hot, lover" Ashley exclaimed as she got off her sister to face me. I collapsed onto the bed, spent. "Your cum is everywhere, Sweetie".

Her use of Kay's pet name for me was delightfully enchanting. I wrapped my thoughts around it as I drifted off to sleep.

wavelock
wavelock
71 Followers
12