Sister In Law Catches Me

Story Info
My sister in law catches me with a cum covered face.
1.6k words
4.1
199.4k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife recently invited her druggie sister Debbie, to stay with us for a few weeks when her boyfriend threw her out. I don't particularly care for the drug use, but I don't mind drooling over her hot body and the fact that she parades around the house a lot in skimpy clothes. For some reason, it bothers my wife less than it would seeing a skimpy bikini at the pool.

On Friday night, Debbie went out with some friends, ended up bringing back some guy at 4am, and fucked him all morning long. It was very distracting and I was extremely turned on, hearing those noises all morning.

On Saturday night, they were going out at around 8:00pm for a girl's night out and were planning to stay out until three or 4am at a local club. I was at the bar watching football until around 8:15 and no one was in there, so I decided to go home and have some fun. I knew I had at least 6 hours. I was pretty drunk already and poured myself a large shot of tequila. I was still very horny from hearing Debbie having sex all morning, so I got out my computer and hooked it up to the big screen to watch some cuckold and femdom videos. I found a pair of Debbie's panties and my wife's lingerie in the laundry and squeezed them on. I was edging and watching the video and grabbed my toy box with the strap-on in it. I strapped it to a chair and started bouncing up and down on it until I was so close to cumming. I saw in one video where a guy's wife made him cum on his own face and I decided to try it. I went to the couch, laid down a towel and propped myself up with my hard cock over my mouth. It wasn't but a couple of minutes until I started shooting a huge amount of cum all over my face, hair, neck and chest. My eyes were covered in globs of cum so they were shut when I heard Debbie say breathlessly, "Wow, that was gross and disgusting." The she laughed, "I wouldn't open your eyes, they will sting for days," and laughed. I could tell she was most definitely stoned and I was very worried, as it sounded like she was taking pictures.

She became very demanding and told me to get over on the strap-on again since she only caught the end of that part of my show. I was very embarrassed and worried. I started to protest and she roared, "Shut the fuck up, loser and do what I say." She led me to the chair with my face still covered in cum and I plopped down on the strap-on. She said, "fuck it hard and I will help with the cum." She took a few pics and video, then said, "Do you have any gloves, I am not touching your disgusting cum with my bare hands."

I whispered, "We have some disposable gloves in the garage." She left and came back and I felt the rubber gloves scooping the drying cum off my face and into my mouth. I greedily licked it up, as she kept scraping it off my eyes, face and chest.

She said, "my, my you are such a cum slut and I bet my sister would love to know about you. I know you wish I would lick some up," and I instantly nodded. She laughed, squeezed my balls tight and threatened, "You will never have that honor and I can guarantee you will never see me naked." Now that I could see again, I noticed she was only wearing a silky low cut and short chemise and I couldn't tell if she was wearing panties.

She told me I was a loser for wearing and stretching out her panties and she was going to have to punish me. She pulled me roughly off the strap on, unhooked it, and put it on. She pulled up another series of videos from my computer showing a big black guy, a little white guy and his hot wife. She said, "Look at this crazy collection of porn you have on your computer. You are definitely a freak and not a normal guy." She pushed me onto my back on the coffee table and kicked me hard right in the balls. She then just pushed the strap-on all the way in and started fucking me hard and fast. She kept pretending as if she was going to stroke my cock but wouldn't touch it. My cock was throbbing and wanting another release. After about 10 minutes, my cock was leaking precum like crazy all over my stomach and she scooped it up and fed me.

Then she stopped and yelled, "don't move, loser." She left the room for about 10 minutes or so. My cock was so hard it was just bouncing there. I heard moaning and obvious sounds of her cumming. She came back with at least a 9" black dildo glistening with juices. She said, "My big black boyfriend here just fucked me, and needs cleaned off." I was in heaven, as she shoved it in my mouth and I got to taste her juices. She told me, "You had better enjoy them, as this is the closest you'll ever get to my pussy."

She then said, "Get ready, fag boy." She pushed the head up against my ass and I moaned out loud. She said, "You must like this," and shoved it all the way in and I screamed out as she laughed. She wedged it in and hissed, "Don't move, I have another idea." She came back carrying three used condoms full of cum. She said these are from this morning's fun and I think you need to eat his cum.

I was scared and looked at her with begging eyes. She laughed, "You will eat this, unless you want me to share the pics with my sister." Debbie said, "Just be thankful he was considerate and tied the condom shut when he removed it so they wouldn't spill on the floor." She grabbed some scissors and told me, "Cut the tied ends off the condoms." She declared, "Now pour it in your mouth," and I did as I was told and I poured each one in my mouth. The cum was disgusting, since it was hours old but I swallowed it with only minor gagging. Debbie laughed, "Nice job, cum slut faggot."

She then told me to get back into position on the couch and I instantly knew what position. She said make sure that big dildo stays in your ass and keep your mouth closed cause I really want to paint your face. I held in the dildo as I was shifting into position. Debbie got behind the couch and started fucking my ass hard again with the monster dildo as she laughed. The dildo was hitting my prostate as precum and then globs of cum started hitting me in the face. Debbie slapped my cock hard with her hand and as I started cumming she pointed it toward my face to make sure the cum splashed in big pools as she kept fucking my ass. With the prostate massage from the dildo, I was cumming and cumming more than I ever had before.

She stepped back leaving the dildo in me and took a couple of more pics. She said pull that dildo out and peel off the condom. I did by feel since my eyes were heavily coated with cum. She then grabbed it from me and rubbed the tip all over my face coating it with cum. She told me to clean up my eyes so I could see what she is going to do. She had me scoop cum into my fingers and drop it onto the dildo. Soon I could see and she had me continue to coat the dildo with globs of cum. She handed me the dildo and snarled, "I am going to video you and I want you to look at the camera and tell me how much you want to suck all the cum off the big black dildo and how you wish it was a real cock."

I cried out, "Please No!" as she just glared with menacing eyes. I got into it looking at the globs of cum and said, "MMmmm, I can't wait to suck this big black cock with all this beautiful cum on it. I am such a big black cock loving faggot that I wish it was my wife's big black lover I was sucking off." As I put it in my mouth, I heard a gasp from Debbie but I couldn't stop enjoying the big cock and my cum.

She roared, "That was great, loser, but is my sister really fucking a big black cock" I nodded as she laughed as she snarled, "thank you for such fun evening, at your expense."

I found out then, that she had been too stoned and too worn out after the day of fucking so she told her sister that she just wanted to sleep. My wife went out with her other friends. Debbie woke up to sex sounds from the movie I was watching. She told me that she knows I don't want a divorce, so as long as I am a good boy; she won't show the pics or videos of me to her sister. She alleged the videos are for her and her friends to watch.

I said, "thank you too, because tonight is the most fun I have ever had." Debbie said, "Just wait, I'm here another week or two and I think I might have to expand your horizons a bit. I blushed as she whispered, "go cleanup the dildo and strap-on and take a shower so you don't get caught."