Sister in Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your ready for a blast on the town. Don't fidget with that top." Brenda told her with a giggle. The woman's breasts were struggling to escape. Fortunately they had found one with plenty of support.

Brenda led them to the first port of call. For the first drink it was a busy pub with a pool table in the back bar. The young lads stopped on seeing the three women totter in on high heels. One of them started to protest that it was for men playing pool only, but his friend nudged him meanly.

"Are we on for a game lads?"

"We usually play for a fiver." Don chirped in. He was a blond body builder with a cut off t-shirt. At nineteen he was just a little older than the others and obviously the leader of the pack. Three others brought over drinks for the girls.

"Come on Judy this is where you learn to drink and play. A little warm up before the club." Brenda told her. She sipped the vodka hesitantly and found it not too demanding. "We're safe enough with these youngsters. There not that experienced with girls let alone mature women." Brenda whispered to her.

"I'm not so sure about this Bren." Susan complained.

They downed their drinks while waiting for the game to finish. Another round was quickly delivered to their table. Judy downed hers to calm a shaking hand. "Slow down Judy you've the whole evening ahead." Susan warned her.

"I'm Don this is Andy. It's a fiver each. Whoever pots the black wins the lot."

"This is Judy and that's Susan. I'm Brenda. We don't want to play for a fiver though. We just want a bit of fun that's all."

"Well, what about a forfeit then? We win, we get a kiss." He said. "Well you said you wanted a bit of fun. It'll give you incentive to win." He laughed.

"OK! Your on." Brenda couldn't resist a challenge. Though the thought of having this handsome hunk grappling her was incentive enough to lose. "Make sure you've got the phone ready when we lose." She whispered to Susan.

"I can't do that Brenda. These are just young thugs, they probably live on a council estate." Judy complained quietly.

"Remember what we agreed." Brenda hissed. "You do as I say. This will be a part of your payment for misbehaving last night. It will be a good lesson too."

Shown how to hold the queue Judy bent over the table then remembered how short the skirt was. Trying not to bend over yet needing to play the shot to win was confusing her.

"Here, let me help." Don said. From close behind he held her tight, wrapping his arms' around her. With his guidance she managed to pot a striped ball. A cheer went out from the lads more from Don's blatant hug than the pot. Again he wrapped himself tight around her.

She thought. 'At least no one can see my thong with him standing so close.'

Brenda walked up to the table a little miffed at the attention Judy was receiving. When Andy offered to help she shrugged him off earning a laugh from the others. He was a dark haired shorter version of Don, without the charm or chat.

She didn't think they could win but meant to make a game of it at least. She managed to pot the ball then tried a difficult shot down the table. Concentrating hard she forgot all about the short skirt. It rode up around her thighs showing off a pair of black panties. A cheer arose before the ball stopped running.

At that moment she could have picked the ball up and dropped it in the pocket for all eyes were on her bottom. Not that she cared for they were a sensible pair with plenty of coverage but it was enough to gain a round of applause. On form she tried to cross the ball into a side pocket but missed. Don was up again. He cleared another two with ease.

Without asking he wrapped himself around Judy feeling she liked his presence, unaware she just wanted him to cover her rear. With a knee between her legs he eased her into position.

Rising on tiptoes she felt his tight jeans pressing between her bare thighs. This was more help than she wanted but rather than say anything she quickly took the shot and missed. Still the lads cheered.

Andy cleared their balls from the table leaving just the black.

Brenda couldn't resist the challenge so despite her plan she went for a win. She cleared the remaining stripes. The black remained after clipping a pocket.

With a big grin Don hardly bent over the table to pot the black and win his reward. Andy looked pissed off thinking Don had won both forfeits. "Which one do you want Andy?" he asked.

Only now did Brenda feel the unpleasant consequences of losing, as Andy looked her up and down.

Don held Judy in as tight embrace as before only this time her back was to the table. She closed her eyes and puckered up. Unexpectedly she felt a soft caress upon her neck and ear. Opening her mouth to say that was it she felt his lips upon hers. His tongue slid into her mouth. He lifted her up onto the edge of the table.

She didn't want this. This was wrong. A stranger was kissing her and holding her so tight she could hardly breath. Only John had kissed her like this and perhaps not even then so expertly.

When he let her up for air she fell back on the table with legs astride his hips. She saw his eyes take in the sight of her little white thong. In anguish she tried to pull the skirt down. The little boob tube had ridden up heaving her breasts into a tight cleavage. He took her hands and pulled her back to the floor. She couldn't look away from his broad grin.

"That was nice." He said.

"Yes." She said breathlessly. 'Why the hell did I admit that?' She thought. It was true though. She had enjoyed the public spectacle of cavorting with this young man.

Brenda had endured the fumbling from Andy with the patience of an experienced woman used to holding off a man. She smiled at having Judy taken care of and Susan had the evidence.

"Another game?" Don asked Brenda.

They finished another drink from the steady stream arriving at their table. "Your turn Susan." Brenda said. Pulling her up out of the seat she handed over the queue. "You can handle Andy alright he doesn't live up to his name. Handy Andy!" Brenda explained.

Susan was a more careful player and consequently better than Brenda, though less entertaining. They had both skipped classes to spend time at the local youth club and recently in Brenda's basement. This was very much different.

Bending over the table was an embarrassment she would not have dared if it hadn't been for Brenda pushing her into it. She felt each and every pair of eyes upon her arse when taking a shot. She too wore a sensible pair of knickers only hers were white. She could feel them stretching tight over her cheeks. The gusset was outlining her lips and woefully she felt them becoming damp.

Judy was looking dishevelled from Don's progressive handling of her and the drink. Susan was worried on seeing her sister-in-laws nipples pushing through the thin boob tube. The drink was releasing her inhibitions allowing Don to take advantage. She was becoming excited.

Susan's nerves overcome her and with Don playing all out the game was soon lost. The stern look from Brenda told Susan to get on with it. She let Andy wrap his arms around her for a quick fumble. Without warning his tongue pressed into her mouth for a long penetrating kiss.

She tried to push his hands away but his strength overcame her. His hands cupped her bottom pressing her against the bulge in his jeans. With more confidence than before he was making a meal of it. He lifted her by the cheeks of her bottom.

She felt herself slowly slide toward the floor thinking he had done with her only to realise she was sliding out of her skirt. It was around her thighs exposing her panties and he wasn't letting go. Mortified to have made a spectacle of herself she looked around at them shame faced but they weren't looking at her at all, perhaps not even noticing.

Pulling her skirt down she looked across to where Don had a hold of Judy. No wonder they hadn't noticed her embarrassment. Judy was again perched on the edge of the table with arms around Don. Their tongues were entwined, as were her legs, wrapped around his waist. She was giving as good as she was got.

When he eventually let go she didn't fall back this time. Her boob tube had fallen and she sat there with her breasts perched on top looking mesmerised. Brenda was busy capturing the moment with the camera phone.

"Come on Bren. Lets get out of here while we still can." She urged her friend.

The mood had escalated with arguments over who should play next. They all wanted some action with these tarts. They heard the disparaging descriptions bandied about and cringed, except Judy who seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Come on Judy. We're going."

"You go on I like it here. Just one more game." She pleaded.

"No Bren that's the limit. We can't leave her here. She'd be raped. Just look at them. If we don't get out of here we'll lose more than the next game, we'll lose our knickers."

With hands reaching for them the lads tried to encourage them to stay.

They made toward the door and shepherded Judy out with some of the lads following.

"Come on girls one more game." A few of them shouted.

"Just a little kiss." Another shouted.

A taxi was waiting for someone outside and they bundled Judy in.

"Yes. I'm Jones." Brenda lied. "Whew! Susan that was a close one." Brenda said, excitedly.

12