Sister-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snickered and said, "I'll just bet it was!" I got a sudden picture in my mind of men walking around with perpetual erections. She was quick to dissuade me from the stereotypical response to nudity by the general public (i.e. me!).

"No, it isn't orgies and open-air screwing! It's really a serious lifestyle. No sex in public, no overt sexual displays." She explained that was the term nudists apply to non-nude areas and beaches. "Oh, I guess sometimes you might see a hard cock, but they're ignored and usually covered up until they go down." Then she laughed. "Except the really little boys! It's so cute to see a kid under six or so running around with a stiffie! Sometimes I wonder if they'll ever father children the way they bang them around."

She turned to Dan and put her hand on his arm, asking, "When do boys start getting erections, Dan? How old were you when you got your first one? Do you remember?" Dan frowned, looking uncomfortable.

Just then Luigi, or Pasquale (or whatever our waiter's name was) reached the table with the wine. We waited until Dan had played out the tasting scene and pronounced the Merlot acceptable. When Luigi ( I asked him) went away again, Dan tried to change the subject. "So, Mary, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Well, I have some ideas, but I don't want to talk about them now. Let's finish this subject now." I'd never thought about it before. I wanted to hear his answer. He looked disgruntled, but shrugged.

Jill repeated her question. "I don't really remember, honestly." He said he recalled being pretty young. "My dick was about the size of my index finger," he said. Jill and I got a kick out of that. Then she said something obvious, but which I kind of wondered about at the time.

"I'll bet you're glad it's so much bigger now!" Then she blushed and coughed. She claimed she'd inhaled a piece of bread. Her remark would come back to me later.

"Well, Duh!" He looked at me. "I know somebody who's glad!" Dan said, laughing. "Anyway, I do remember thinking it was something I was supposed to keep to myself, though I don't know if that was something my mom told me if she saw it sticking up or not."

Jill turned to me, then. "When did you have your first orgasm, Mary?" she was inordinately curious that night, I thought. And everything seemed to be about sex. Maybe it was just that she was so horny. Or maybe it was the generally charged air left behind by our little scene at home. I told her about humping my pillow at night when I was in junior high. I really thought I remembered telling her once before, but maybe I forgot.

"When did you have your first one, Jill?" Dan asked her. Kind of bold, I thought, but considering what I had in mind, I figured, I'd let it all hang out.

She said it had been on her third 'official' date. She was fourteen. She and the boy --"Stanley Harrison, I'll never forget his name!" -- had walked to the movies and taken a short cut through the woods when they walked back to her house. A stop in the woods earned the boy a hand full of 'barely there' tit, and then of 'barely haired' pussy. He kissed her sloppily as his fingers ground against her little clit. Then she felt herself overwhelmed with a feeling she had never felt before! "I thought I was going to die and go to Hell for sinning! I pulled his hand out of my cotton panties and took off! When I found out later what had actually happened, I was so embarrassed! I could never look him in the eye again. Poor guy! He must have thought he had damaged me or something."

"Tell her about yours, Dan," I coaxed. Dan blushed. He had blushed when he told me the story. I thought it was a pretty cute story, but he didn't want to tell it. Then Jill slid her chair over close to his and put her arm around him. They looked good that way and I smiled at my husband. He smiled back, but he was still uncomfortable.

He shrugged. "It's no big deal, really. Like you," he told Jill, putting his arm around her, too, "I thought I had broken something. In my case, since it was accompanied by this puddle of milky goo, I really thought I was in trouble."

"Come on, Honey! Tell her how you did it," I urged him. He rolled his eyes. But he told her.

"We had a little shed out back that my brother had set up as a studio when he came home from college that summer. I was eleven years old..."

"Wow!" exclaimed Jill, "Pretty precocious!" She jumped when Dan poked her in the ribs. At least I chose to assume it was her ribs he poked.

"Anyway, I went out there when he was home and practiced sketching while he painted. He even had my dad's old Navy hammock strung up so he could sleep out there sometimes. He thought he was a real...well, back then, they were called 'Beatniks', precursors of the 'Fringies', and then the Hippies. Anyway, one afternoon when everybody was at work, except my sister (who was off somewhere with her boyfriend. Probably screwing his socks off ), I went out there to draw.

So I was home alone. It was really hot, so I had only put on a pair of shorts that morning. No shirt, shoes, or even underwear..."

"Sort of the way he goes around the house now," I interjected. "Only now, he doesn't often bother with the shorts." Dan flipped me off, casually.

"If you want me to finish this before our dinner comes, just shut up, okay?" I made a lip-zipping motion.

"So there I was in this stuffy little shed. It smelled like hot wood, paint, turpentine and the canvas of the hammock. Oh, yeah, and blackberries! There was a big blackberry bush just behind the shed. God! I haven't thought about that for a long time!

"So I spent some time drawing, then began to poke around in Dick's stuff. I found some Playboy magazines. I pushed the sketch book aside to begin poring over the naked women inside. My dick, which by then was somewhat larger than my finger (but not much), got stiff. I played with it a while, then had this great idea!"

All the time Dan was telling his story, I watched. I didn't know about Jill, but my panties were definitely getting more moist, imagining Little Danny with his little brand new hard on and budding sexuality. Jill's arm was still around Dan's shoulder and her fingers were kind of playing with his ear lobe. Her other hand was out of sight under the table.

"So, with my mind full of the spray-brushed bodies of playmates, I took my shorts off and climbed onto the hammock, face down. The canvas was coarse, but pretty soft. I raised myself up and moved my legs over the edge of the hammock. When I lay back down on it, I pushed my dick and balls between the compressed sides. I humped against that hammock and felt my excitement build rapidly. It was light years beyond the pleasure I got from just playing with it by hand! Then my orgasm hit me. I felt like something was pulling my intestines out of me through my penis. I felt like I was suffocating and had a hard time getting my breath.

The throbbing in my cock was tremendous! And tremendously scary! I jumped off the hammock and saw my come oozing out of me. I knew for sure I had broken some vessel or other and grabbed my cock. That renewed my orgasm and it throbbed some more. I let go and just stood there shaking.

When everything finally stopped, I was relieved to see that there was no blood anywhere. But when I pulled the sides of the hammock apart, I was horrified to see my first puddle of come laying there on the canvas. I grabbed a rag and scrubbed it away as best as I could. I stashed the magazines back under the stuff where I'd found them and got into my shorts. I went back into the house and took a shower, wondering just what the fuck I'd done."

Jill leaned back in her chair. "Whew! That was pretty hot, even if it was about an eleven year old boy! You should write stories, Dan."

Luigi brought our dinners. Our conversation flagged as we set to working our way through them. We also worked our way through the wine, plus another bottle. This time, though, Dan remembered to pay before we left. We walked arm in arm to the car, feeling really good.

At home, I wanted to let Dan know what I wanted. I'd had enough wine to loosen me up again after sobering up from the afternoon drinks. Also all the sex talk had me humming. Before I said anything, though, Jill said she wanted to shower. "Gotta wash that airplane off me, you know?"

She went down the hall and Dan and I sat on the couch. He kissed my neck. I slid my hand over the bulge in his pants and felt it begin to rise. "You looked pretty comfortable with Jill's arm over your shoulder. Did you like that?" I asked him. I didn't want to ask where her other hand was.

"Sure. What man wouldn't want an attractive woman hanging on him like that?" His words were light, but my question was kind of out of character for me. I knew I had set off some alarm in his mind.

"I also saw her squeezing your leg on the way from the airport. Did that get you excited?" Now he frowned at me.

"What is this? Twenty questions? No, it didn't "get me excited"." I heard him put the quotes around the phrase.

"No, just wondering. You asked what I wanted for my birthday..." His expression didn't change. But it was control that made it that way. My hand was still on his cock. I felt it twitch.

"So," he started to ask, but his throat closed up and he had to cough. "So, what do you want?"

"Well, Jill said she hadn't been laid since she the divorce," His eyes widened as he counted the months. "I was thinking about your little fantasy this afternoon. I'd be willing to bet Jill's in the shower right now masturbating about you spanking her." Dan's not stupid, just suspicious. He didn't jump in right away.

"You want me to spank her for your birthday?" He was pretending to be dense. I rose half off the couch and swung my leg across him so I was sitting in his lap, facing him. I kissed him hard.

When I pulled back I looked him straight in the eye and put it as simply as I could. "I want you to spank her. I want to hold her down like you said today. I want to watch you put your fingers inside her and taste her the way you do me." I kissed him again before he could say anything.

I brought my lips close to his ear and went on in a whisper. "Maybe while you spank her ass I can get her to eat my pussy. Then I want to watch you fuck her brains out." I stopped. For a second I thought he might have a stroke. His eyes were huge.

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me to him while he pushed up against my crotch. He kissed me, filling my mouth with his tongue. His hands moved around to my ass and squeezed me hard. Then he sat back. Finally he said, "Did you talk to her about this?"

"Not yet. But I really don't think she'll take much convincing. She's as horny as she can be. Besides, there's always been some electricity between you two."

He looked at me with a strange expression then. He hugged me so tight I thought I was going to be crushed. "Do you mean this? Are you sure?" I kept telling him I was serious until I convinced him. "Well, if she is up for it, I'll be glad to...um, give you this present." His sarcasm was not wasted. It also earned him a poke in the belly.

Jill came out of the hallway. She had slipped into a short night shirt. It hit her a few inches above the knee. She looked pretty sexy with her wet hair all spiky. I half turned and held out my arm to her. She smiled and crossed to me, coming inside my half embrace. I pulled her so she had to put a knee beside Dan's leg for balance. When her head was next to mine, I hugged her to me.

"I have a proposition for you, Honey," I told her. Her eyebrows went up. "Remember Dan asked what I wanted for my birthday?" I found it getting easier the more I talked about it. Jill said she remembered. "Well, I want to give you to him for my gift!" She stood there for a few seconds as my words sank in. She blinked and looked at the broad grin on Dan's face. She looked back at me.

"You mean...?" I nodded. "Really? You mean you want me and Dan to...?" I kept nodding and grinning at her. She looked at Dan again. I slid off him and took her shoulders. I urged her to turn and take the seat I had opened for her. Her nightshirt rode up as she straddled Dan. I thought he might be able to see her cunt if he looked down, but he controlled himself. I kneaded her shoulders.

"We've talked about sharing our bed with somebody else for a long time. So far it's never happened. But I love you, Jill. I know it's been a long time since you got laid." As I continued to tell her how much I wanted this -- not just for me, but for all of us -- I pressed my breasts against her back and moved my hands down her arms. "There's something you could give me, too, Sis," I told her. Then I slid my hands under her arms to cup her breasts. Her next breath was a gasp. She let her head fall back against me. She didn't move my hands, so I started to rub her tits, feeling her nipples harden. She put her hands over mine and pressed them hard to her.

Looking down, I watched my husband slide his hands under her nightshirt and she tilted her hips to welcome them. I only had to turn my head slightly to find her lips with mine. My first erotic kiss with a woman was incredibly exciting. Dan told me later it was the most beautiful thing he had ever witnessed (at least until later that night!), watching our glistening tongues slipping into one another's mouth and wrestling around lips and teeth. Jill put her hands down and back to grip my thighs.

The next time I looked down, I saw that Dan had worked Jill's nightshirt up to completely expose her from the waist down. His fingers were stirring around inside her. I looked up at him. He brought his fingers to his lips and sucked them individually as he stared directly at me. I closed my eyes and opened them again.

I backed up, supporting Jill so she didn't fall. She rose from Dan's lap. Free of Jill's tender trap, Dan rose as well. We walked without speaking down the hall to our room. The lights were off in there. I went straight to the bathroom and pulled the door almost closed, leaving it open just a few inches. Then I turned on the light in there. It was the way Dan and I made love sometimes, at least when we didn't use candles. I didn't want to take the time for candles right then.

I turned back toward the bed in time to see Dan push his pants and underwear off. Jill was kneeling naked on the bed already. Dan was looking at her hungrily. I ripped off my own clothes and joined them on the bed. We spent a lot of time, it seemed, caressing and feeling each other's body. There was none of the awkwardness that happens the first time for most people. Jill was as enthusiastic about touching and kissing me as I was about her. Dan was not excluded, either. It was mostly like a dance in which we all had equal parts.

When Dan ran his lips across Jill's ribs, she flinched and giggled. He had tickled her. He did it again. I knew he was raising the energy level so that he could work his way up to spanking her. I was so excited by then my juices were almost running out of me.

Jill started to struggle against Dan's tickling. He pressed on, beginning to work her position around. She probably caught on about then. She started struggling in earnest, making it a contest. Dan, of course, prevailed. But it was only after I had to move back to keep from being drawn into the fray. Once he had her across his lap, though, I moved back in, helping him. Jill squealed when she realized she was being double-teamed. I held her down with my hands on her shoulders. It conveniently placed my crotch close to her. My legs were spread, one on either side of her head.

Dan started to swat her. She raised her head after the third swat. She gasped when she realized she was looking right up my cunt. I moved under her then. When she laid her head back down, her mouth was inches from my steamy cunt. She eagerly scooted forward and kissed my thighs and mound. My heart was pounding.

The air was so charged with erotic energy! Dan's big cock was trapped between Jill's hip and his own belly. When I felt Jill's tongue snake out and taste me for the first time -- the first time for either of us for same sex activity -- I almost came on the spot. I sat back and straightened my legs. There was no need for my hands on her shoulders then. She wasn't even thinking about escaping. I leaned back and watched her head bob as she licked and sucked my pussy.

The cracking of Dan's palm against her ass was loud. It provided a cadence to our lovemaking. Each time his hand fell, it drove her against me. I started groaning. My insides turned to jelly and my climax roared over me. I lifted my legs and Jill grasped them, lifting them higher. She kept licking and biting my swollen flesh and the orgasm just kept on rolling. Maybe it was one long one, or else it was one right after the other.

I didn't realize it then, but Dan had stopped spanking and had shoved his cock into Jill. When the rhythms changed, I opened my eyes and saw him pounding himself into her, his hips slapping her ass now. I was so turned on by what we were doing that I reached down between my thighs and pulled my pussy open as wide as I could so Jill's tongue could reach as far inside me as possible. I know I was yelling, but I have no idea whether what I yelled were words or just joyful noises.

God! I was so horny! I put my hand on Jill's head and pressed her hard against me. Then I tipped my hips up just a bit. It moved my cunt up and placed her mouth against my asshole. She never hesitated. She drove right into my tight hole. Her tongue felt like a little worm, just wiggling and poking up into me.

She had to stop licking me because Dan's cock was pushing her into her own orgasm. It was just as well, because I was having trouble catching my breath. She lifted up and gripped my hips and whimpered through her pleasure. I watched my husband's face, contorted with the pleasure he was finding as he rode Jill's ass. His eyes fell on mine and I could see the raw lust. We have great sex, but it had been a long time since I'd seen him that hot. The sweat was running down his forehead and into his eyes. Jill was winding down, but Dan was still pounding her.

I moved out from under Jill and went behind Dan. The muscles of his ass were flexing and releasing with his thrusts. I slid under him. The sight of his slick cock plunging into Jill's juicy snatch is something I'll never forget. I reached my tongue out and started licking at them both. I got a thrill just knowing I was licking a woman. It was compounded by the knowledge that it was Jill and that it was Dan's cock that was sliding into her.

Jill slid forward then, causing Dan to slide all the way out. I grabbed his prick and stuck it down my throat. The taste was so sweet! I sucked him and slipped a finger between his ass cheeks, prodding his tight hole. The combination drove him into his climax. The first strong throbs filled my mouth with his come. His sphincter clutched madly at my finger.

Then Jill's face was next to me. Circling the base of Dan's cock with my thumb and forefinger, I took it out of my mouth and Jill lunged to take over. She got the reward of the last of his emission. His motions slowed as the wave of pleasure subsided. I slipped my finger out of his ass. Jill's head was against mine. Dan dismounted my chest and lay down behind Jill, spooning up against her. I moved around and pressed my breasts and hips against hers. For those few minutes I felt like we were a single creature, united in love and lust.

"Mary?" Jill's voice broke into my reverie. "I hate to disturb this, but I have to pee." We moved apart and she groaned as she rose from between Dan and me. When she was gone, Dan pulled me to him and enfolded me in his arms. When we kissed we shared the salty tastes of our three bodies.

When Jill returned, I took my turn in the bathroom. Dan went when I got back. While he was gone, Jill and I folded down the covers and slipped under the sheet. Dan crawled in next to us and we fell asleep in each other's arms.