Sister-In-Law Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mera lund tujhe acha lagtaa hai naa?" he teased, dragging out her obvious discomfort by flicking his thumb across her wet clitoris.

Moaning, Lata arched her back, the nipples of her enormous tits rising hotly while her steaming cunt oozed forth more of its sticky nectar. "Haaaaaannn," she agreed, licking her lips. "Rajaa tere lund se mujhe bahut pyaar hai. Abhee, chodho! Please mujhe chodho naa!"

Chuckling triumphantly, Vishal withdrew his hand from her dripping membranes and grabbed her meaty thighs. Giving her legs a harsh tug, he lifted her hips off the mattress. The buxom quickly curled her thick legs around his waist, her leaking aperture poised in readiness. With a sudden jerk of his hips, Vishal sent his crimson cock deep into her saturated slot. In seconds, he had completely penetrated her inner depths, the mushroom tip of his stiff rod bumping against her cervix. He felt her soaked vaginal walls grasp him eagerly and heard her cry out at his fierce and swift invasion. "Achaa lag raha hain naa?" he asked, breathing hard.

"Jee haaannnn," she moaned, her legs tightening around his trim waist. "Chodh the raho, Jorse chodho!"

Vishal quickly complied, his hands sliding under her heavy buttocks to lift her wide hips as he pounded into her. Again and again he lunged forward, his pistoning shaft crowding her slick vagina with speed and determination. The wet sucking sounds of her greedy canal could be heard along with their mutual grunts. "Mera chodhana kaisa lagtaa hai, bol?" Vishal demanded, shoving his pulsating cock deep into her wetly grasping opening as hard as he could.

"Haaannn," she replied rapturously, her legs tightening around Vishal's sweating body with each forward lunge, trying to capture every possible inch of his great phallic length. "Oooooohhh, tumhara lund bahut badaa hai, rajaa!" she moaned, swirling her hips in erratic circles. "Aaah, chodh, chodh, chodh mujhe!"

Grunting, Vishal pounded into the split-legged buxom again and again, his mushroomlike tip bumping into her cervix with each swift penetration. His balls were churning and his body was burning with lust. This was the way he liked to fuck! Hard and fast and deep! He gloried to the feel of Lata's legs clinging so tightly to his waist, the lustful look on her face as she lifted her pelvis high to meet his forceful invasions. Maybe Lata was cheap and easy but she sure knew how to fuck! Sweat ran down Vishal's naked body as he tore into her, trickling down to disappear into the hairy recesses of his asshole. His huge testicles slapped against her buttocks with each forward lunge. He withdrew his pounding prick almost completely before again slamming into her with abandonment. His mouth hung loosely and his eyes were glassy. The burly Punjabi was fairly mad with lust as he ravaged her foaming vagina. All else but fucking was blotted from his passion-crazed mind. Nothing mattered now but physical sensation. He was consumed by the fierce throbbing of his fiery rod, the luscious feel of her grasping wet cunt around his pistoning shaft. At last his sweating body gave one last forward jerk before he erupted inside her with volcanic force, sending searing hot juices splattering against the walls of her pussy. "Aghhhhhhh!" he cried, bucking and jerking like a madman while his steaming cum kept spurting.

Feeling his vast cock explode deep within her secret depths, Lata quickly joined her partner in orgasm. Grunting and moaning, their sweating bucking bodies worked together in frenzied unison as together they reached the apex of carnal joy until at last their convulsing bodies grew still.

* * *

Sunita was sound asleep when Vishal tiptoed into their darkened bedroom. Spent and exhausted, he undressed as quietly as possible so that he would not awaken the woman he loved. As he slid into bed beside his lovely young wife, Vishal felt a wave of guilt course through his body. He was not proud of the fact that he was cheating on Sunita like this. And he hoped to God that she would never find out. The thought of losing her was almost more than he could bear. Still, sleeping around with other women - the kinds who enjoyed his lusty sexual desires - was something Vishal was convinced he had to do. It was the only way he could satisfy the strong physical cravings of his masculinity. His precious Sunita was so sweet and innocent that he could never fuck her the way he had fucked Lata tonight. He could dream about it, of course, fantasize about all the wild and forceful ways he would like to make love to his wife, but he could never dare to enact them in reality!

As Vishal gazed into the innocent looking face of his beloved wife, almost childlike in slumber, never in the man's wildest fantasies could he have imagined what his beautiful young wife would engage in the very next day!

For further comments Please write me at the address in my profile.

12