Sister-in-law Comes to Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bsides
Bsides
51 Followers

She groaned and rubbed her hands all over my chest, as I picked up the pace, pumping her harder. I could feel her wetness all over my cock and balls. She was really getting into it, pumping and twisting her hips, I leaned in and we kissed hard on the mouth, stopping only to gasp and pant as we both caught our breath.

Steph kept moaning in my ear, telling me to fuck her harder. I don't think I've ever even heard her swear before and her dirty talk was really turning me on. The harder I fucked her – the harder she wanted it.

Then I felt it. Like I had mentioned earlier, I just about came twice as I was working my prick inside of her, and now, after only a couple of minutes I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold it back this time.

I tried to stop and hold it off, but it was too late.

"Oh god, Steph," I groaned. "Can I cum inside of you?"

She quickly nodded, and I pounded into her for ten more seconds before I unloaded deep inside of her.

Steph moaned with each spurt, leading me to believe that she could feel me cumming. I silently hoped that Steph was on the pill because it felt like I released about a cup-full of semen into my sister-in-law's steamy cunt.

Stephanie and I remained locked in our sexual embrace for sometime as we recovered, my shrinking cock intermittently twitching inside of her now cum-filled pussy.

"Wow," she said, a little out of breath. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Me either."

"I've wanted to for a long time."

"Really? Me too."

Neither of us said a word for a few minutes and then Steph said, "Do you think I should leave?"

"I would prefer if you stayed." I replied. "We could go sit in the hot tub?"

Stephanie smiled and said "Ok."

Ten minutes later we were sitting in the hot tub with fresh drinks talking about how long we had been attracted to each other. Stephanie sat beside me and she was playing with my semi-erect prick almost as if she was gauging its size.

"You know, Steph," I said. "If you keep doing that I'm going to want to fuck you again."

Steph grinned. "Sure, but how about making me cum again first?" she said, climbing half out of the tub and turning around to present me with her hot ass and swollen pussy.

Without hesitating I once again took great pleasure in eating my sister-in-law out. My fingers wriggled her clit as my tongue darted into her pussy and ass. Now that I knew what she liked it didn't take very long before she was moaning and cumming all over my face.

After bringing Steph off, I eased my prick into her still tight snatch from behind and gave her a good, hard fucking. Stephanie was moaning so loud that I constantly had to shush her for fear that my neighbors would hear. Despite how incredible she looked in this position, I was able to last much longer this time, but when Steph turned her head back to me and said "Do it Ryan, blow your load in my pussy, baby!", I totally lost it.

With spurt after spurt I once again flooded my sister-in laws steamy twat with a copious amount of semen. She urged me on as I came, telling me to fill her pussy. It was utterly fantastic.

After a brief rest in the hot tub, Stephanie and I retired to the guest room. I suppose that I was starting to feel a little guilty for fucking my wife's youngest sister, so I didn't bring her into our marital bed, but I still wanted to stick it to her one more time, and boy did I ever!

For the next forty minutes Stephanie and I fucked each other into exhaustion. We did it in just about every position we could come up with until I finally lined her pussy with a third load of spunk.

With both of us satiated for the time, we fell asleep with me lying on top of her, and my cock still inside of her well-fucked snatch.

I woke at 6 am to take a piss. I stumbled into the bathroom and when I came out I almost went upstairs to my own room due to the guilt I was feeling, but decided against it when I looked in on Stephanie sleeping in the nude on my guest bed. She was only half covered and her breasts looked so perfect...

'The damage has been done.' I thought. 'I might as well just enjoy myself and deal with the guilt afterwards.'

So I reluctantly crawled into bed next to Steph and she cuddled into me. With her head resting on my chest we fell back to sleep.

I must have fallen into a really deep sleep because as I began to wake, I had no idea where I was. Images of last night's sexual activities swam through my head and I thought that it all may have been a dream. (A really, really good dream.) But then, I involuntarily groaned from the intense pleasure I was feeling from between my legs.

Forcing my eyes open I looked down to see Stephanie's pretty blond head, bobbing up and down as she sucked my cock. When I moaned again Steph looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning stud." She grinned.

"Morning." I replied with a croak.

I watched as Steph worked my prick for a few minutes, allowing me to wake fully before she kissed her way up my body and straddled my throbbing dick.

She was still stretched and wet from the last time we did it, which aided penetration. With juicy ease Steph easily slid all the way down my stiff cock.

"Oh yeah Ryan!" she gasped as I held her hips and worked her up and down. "It feels so good. I love y... er... your cock."

I chose to ignore that Stephanie almost blurted out that she loved me. In truth, I probably love her too, but I can only see problems arising from that knowledge. Big problems.

We kissed as Steph began to pump her sexy body up and down, meeting my upward thrusts. She was so wet and felt so good, after only a couple of minutes I could already feel a massive ejaculation building in my balls.

"Suck on my tits, Ryan." She moaned. "Suck on them and fuck me! Oh god, yeah!"

Stephanie was driving my cock in and out of her pussy so fast now that I couldn't even begin to keep up. It was all I could do to just hold on to her ass and suck on her titties like she had wanted me to.

She was gasping and grunting like some kind of animal. All I could think about was how hard I was about to cum when I realized that Steph was close to cumming herself. Wanting to hold out long enough for her to get off on my dick, I gritted my teeth and desperately tried to hold off my impending release.

I tried to think about baseball. I don't even like baseball, I don't really know many of the players, but I had to do something and it actually seemed to help.

Steph pressed her forehead against mine as she rode my aching prick. The delightful scents from her tousled hair, and the feeling of her big tits pressing against my chest did not help my plight to hold off long enough for her to cum, so I had to re-double my efforts.

I have no idea how long she took. It seemed to take forever, but really it was probably just a couple of minutes. I'm pretty sure that I held my breath the entire time for fear of moaning and breaking her concentration.

Then, finally, mercifully, Stephanie gasped, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

I felt her vagina contract, once, and that did it for me. My cock erupted deep inside of my sister-in-law's shuddering cunt. I have never cum so hard before or since. Both Stephanie and I were crying out with release but I was only vaguely aware of her, as I gripped her hips and spewed everything I had into her pussy.

When it was over Steph collapsed onto my chest. Our heavy breathing slowly returned to normal as I held her. I could feel her vagina intermittently contract on my cock as after shocks of her orgasm rippled through her body, which in turn cause my deflating erection to lurch inside of Steph's jizzy pussy.

Stephanie and I both dozed off for a while, only to wake when my cock slipped out of her sloppy cunt, along with what felt like a cup full of semen.

She smiled and kissed me. "I have to go."

"I know." I said.

I helped Steph retrieve her clothing from upstairs and then saw her to the door.

"I had an amazing time." She said.

"So did I."

I watched Stephanie walk down the front stairs towards her car. She opened her door then grinned at me.

"Make sure you call me the next time Stacey goes out of town."

I nodded and as soon as she pulled out of the driveway I was already trying to think of places I could send my wife so I could enjoy another weekend with her hot sister.

Bsides
Bsides
51 Followers
12