Sister-In-Law Deal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers

"Ok, so I buy this flat ... what next?" I asked Megan. "Six months' time you'll want your own car and then a holiday. How long till you want a bigger place. If I submit to your blackmail now, what's to stop you doing it again and again?" This didn't seem to faze her.

"I thought of that. I guessed you'd worry about that so I have a plan. At the moment I have this film. At the moment, I could take this to the police and give them names. I'm sure they'll want to speak to this Slut here and then inevitably you and your slutty wife and of course Daddy. That's because in this video, you are clearly forcing your sister-in-law to suck your cock and take it in her arse. You blackmail her and force her. All the possible charges are here in this letter. Now, what if you had your own film where it clearly showed this bitch," looking at Juliet, "Asking, no sorry, begging for it?"

Ok, this could work. If I had a film showing this it would be hard, if not impossible to press charges. I could say the other film was a bit of acting role-play and that actually, Juliet and I often fucked and she loved it. However, Megan would still have both films and although the police wouldn't be interested, she'd still have us over-a-barrel with Nick.

"You could still show Nick and he'd dump Juliet and kill me." Still not deterred, she continued.

"I will film it and I will be in the film. I'm hardly going to show him a movie of me watching you two fuck now am I?"

"What, I get to fuck you too?" I asked, or more like hoped.

Megan laughed, "You wish, I will be in the film. We can set up a mirror so you can clearly see me in the back ground." This did make sense but I must admit I was disappointed I didn't get to fuck this beauty. Mind you, I was going to get to fuck Juliet again.

"And you're ok with this Jules?" I asked. "You're ok with me fucking you again?"

"Hardly Andy!" Juliet snapped back. "Anyway you won't be having sex with me. I've already agreed with Megan it will be simulated. It will look like you and I are doing it and I will follow the script but you will not be putting that disgusting thing inside me!" Glaring at my quite apparent bulge whilst she continued.

"If you're tiny brain can recall, we are trying for a baby. That thing and none of its contents is going in or on me, you understand?"

I understood but it was still going to be fun and the thought of sexy Megan watching me pretend to fuck her step mother, was really quite a turn on.

"When?" I asked

"Now," They both replied together.

"Ok, we can use the small guest bedroom. There's a huge mirror on the side wall, you'll be able to capture all the action and yourself in the film there. It's not very large in there but it'll do. What are you filming it with?"

"My phone." Megan said.

After a few moments silence I stood up and headed for the staircase. The other two followed and we made our way to the small room. It was pretty tiny with the bed fitting snuggly in the corner.

"Andy, you need to be naked and Slut, you can just pull you skirt up and take your panties off. I don't want to see you naked!" Obviously Megan was clearly running the show.

I slightly hesitated, I didn't like being the only one naked here. Juliet very quickly removed her knickers, got on the small bed on all fours, flipped her skirt over her back and waited. With nothing much to lose, I stripped off and climbed up behind her.

We went through the motions. I was trying my best to be convincing but this was not an Oscar winning performance. Juliet was much better shouting for me to fuck her hard and yelling about me lovely cock in her dirty cunt. Clearly she had already discussed how this would be played out with Megan.

"STOP!" Megan shouted over the top of Juliet's moaning.

"This is fucking useless!" She came over to us and replayed the clip on her phone. It was set up quite well. You could see us both and Megan in the mirror on the wall behind too but she was right, this really was shit. It didn't look real one bit.

"You're going to have to have to do it for real" Megan said.

"No way, he's not putting that in me! That wasn't the deal Megan. I'm unprotected and there's no way that is going inside." Pointing at my very hard cock.

"Put it in her arse Andy" Megan calmly replied.

"Megan! We agreed this, he's not doing that!" It started to look like Juliet was kind of involved with this. They had discussed the situation thoroughly already. I'm guessing now Megan may not have 'found' this evidence but maybe given it to get herself a flat and out of Juliet's hair. Well if that was the case, I better enjoy it.

"I think you're right Megan. It'll only look real if you have some coverage of my cock in her hole. Fine, I can stick it in her arse or up her cunt. I can pull out before I shoot and dump my cum on her back." I started to use every filthy word I could think of. I knew this would grate at Juliet more. She'd agreed or arranged this whole thing, so let's make it a degrading as possible.

"No, not in there. I know you, you'll finish off inside me. I'm not taking that risk just to get rid of her!" Juliet said nodding towards Megan. "You can put a little bit in my bottom to show it's in there and then take it straight out and we can act the rest.

So, that's what I did. Well, that's what I planned to do. What actually happened was that she was so tight, I ended up using vast amounts of effort on my cock to get the head in that when it did eventually pop in, so did about another four inches.

"Arhhhhh! You bastard!" Juliet screamed.

"This is hot, keep going Andy" Megan yelled. I might have misunderstood that comment. She clearly meant don't obey Juliet and leave it there for her to film, whereas I thought she meant 'keep going' as in, keep pushing more cock into the tight little arse.

"NOOOO! Stop you bastard ...Arhhh GOD!" This wasn't going great for Juliet. Megan was now watching in amazement as I drove my entire cock into Juliet's arse.

Megan was quite close up now watching and filming. We were all still for a moment as Juliet got her breath back.

"Surely that's enough?" Juliet asked Megan.

"Nope!" She looked up at me and whispered, "Fuck the sluts arse Andy, go for it." Not needing to be told twice, I started going at Juliet's arse for all I was worth. It really was tight and as I had been hard all morning, it wasn't going to be long before I was filling it up.

"Now start your little act bitch!" Megan shouted at her step-mother.

"Oh yeah Andy, I love that."

"Oh fuck Andy, fuck my tight bum hole!"

"I love it when you fuck me hard!"

It was pretty convincing and it was doing the trick. I was really going for it now and pumping right in and right out of her arse. When my cock came out you could see a gaping hole where it had been. Megan was filming close up now and I could see the screen. Still managing to capture herself in the mirror and all of my cock with its piston action.

Things changed so quickly.

In my eagerness to fuck Juliet to a real orgasm, to make it all convincing of course, I went on a bit too eager and at one point my aim wasn't too good. Firstly my cock missed her arsehole and went straight up the crack in her arse and onto her back and then on my next lunge in, it went straight it went too far down and into her unprotected cunt. A cunt that was so wet and hot and a cunt that remained so tight. This coincided with me being about ready to dump my load.

As much fun as this was and as much as I'd loved to have filled her up right then, I did have the sense to stop.

"Andy, it's in my pussy ...take it out!" Juliet quickly realised and screamed.

"Jules, don't fucking move. Stay there ... please just stop, don't move or I'm going to cum. Just let it pass then I'll take it out." This was genuine. One small movement and I would explode. We stayed in the one position for what seem like eternity. Megan was giggling and finding the whole situation hilarious.

Then there was a commotion downstairs. All three of us just stared at each other. Each one weighting up the situation and trying to work out what was going on.

"NICK! NICK NO!" It was Sue's voice.

We could clearly hear someone running up the stairs. The door flew open with Nick bursting through the door and standing there raging. Sue was running up behind him.

"Daddy!" Megan screamed.

"SHIT!" Juliet yelled and then tried to jump off the bed. In doing so, all she managed was to push us both back against the wall and push my cock inside her deeper than ever.

"Oh God" Was all I could muster, as right then I started to fill up my sister-in-law's vulnerable cunt.

"So this is what this is all about Andy. You've been sending your slut wife out dressed like a whore so what, I'd fuck her? Sent her out today to get her to film me drooling over her pussy. All this so you can then fuck my wife!" Clearly Sue's efforts had gone too far.

I couldn't concentrate as I was dumping a full load into his wife. Helped on by the unmistakable pulsating cunt muscles of Juliet's own orgasm. Sue stood right by Nick as he raged. He then grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the floor.

"Well fine by me mate!" Nick shouted as he dropped his trousers and pulled out his cock. Three of us gasped. Obviously not Juliet but the rest of us. Well, if anything he understated the size of this thing.

"OH MY GOD DADDY!" Was all Megan could say.

"NO, Nick ...Nick, she's my Sister for God Sake!" Was Juliet's attempt to stop the inevitable.

"Oh Shit!" Was the last words Sue managed. I just watched in amazement. Grabbing her by the hair he forced as much of his enlarged cock into my slut wife's mouth. Keeping a hold of her hair he proceeded to literally fuck her mouth. She was gaging and spitting as tears rolled down her face. She was looking to me for help.

"Sorry Hun, Megan blackmailed me into this. You're going to have to take this." I had a little smile. Megan was right there watching her own father's cock splitting my wife's mouth open. She was still transfixed with this huge thick thing. Nick had reached down and ripped open Sue's top. Her tits her hanging over her bra and pre-cum mixed with her own spit was running off her chin into her beautiful cleavage.

Megan just watched on.

From where Juliet and I were, still on the bed, still squashed up against the wall with my now hardening cock inside her, it looked just amazing. A side profile of Sue on her knees and her cunt exposed. The tiny skirt I made her wear had ridden up enough to show her cunt. Her tits were out and top ripped open. Her cleavage and face covered in a mix of cum, spit and tears. Nick's head was flipped back and he gazed at the ceiling. He reached down to pull roughly on Sues tits and nipples and all the time forcing a little bit more of his thick cock into her mouth.

Juliet had come to her senses now and was trying to get away. Clearly realising I had filled her with my seed. I kept hold of her as I was hard again and enjoying a second go.

Then the inevitable happened. Nick let out a roar as his own orgasm started to hit him. He let go of Sue's hair and took hold of his cock with one hand and steady himself against the door frame with the other. Sue was so quick and there were gasps all round as she grabbed Megan by her long blond hair and blocked the blasts of cum with Megan's face.

"DADDY!" Megan screamed as the first and vast amount of cum shot out of the freak cock.

"DADDY STOP!" She yelled as the second lot followed, into her hair and eyes. Nick was oblivious with his head back and his eyes now tightly closed. Sue moved quickly again as she push Megan forward. The timing was perfect.

"DADDY PLEE.. mmmpphh" His cock had gone straight into her mouth as she'd screamed again. You could see the last few pumps of cum were filling her mouth up. Fuck it was so erotic, so fucking dirty and wrong. My wife there looking used and abused pushing Nick's own daughters face onto this pumping huge cock.

I let go another load into Juliet's cunt and I'm pretty sure she joined me with a second orgasm as Sue watched us both and pushing Megan's mouth further onto her Daddy's massive cock.

Nick now realised what had happened. He quickly removed his cock and in a panic, ran out of the room. He'd just filled his own daughter's mouth with his cum, given her a facial and also very roughly face fucked his wife's sister. Juliet was now able to get off me. I'd cum twice and was pretty satisfied to say the least. Mind you, she was absolutely livid and started screaming at Megan.

"You stupid little cow! This was all your idea and now look what's happened! I hope you're happy with your Daddy's cum all over you. You are going to pay for this. And you, you fucking slut," she shouted at Sue. "You got exactly what you deserved today. That fucking monster cocked forced into your mouth!"

Sue was quick to bite back. "I didn't see you complain as you starting coming on my husband's perfect cock ... TWICE!" They were face to face now and both pretty angry. "At least you've all had a great time, I've just been used and left frustrated yet again but this time with a possible broken jaw!"

"Oh poor Suzie didn't get to cum!" Juliet teased. We'll lets sort that now shall we and she pushed Sue back, making her fall on to the bed behind her and next to me.

Turning round she grabbed the petite Megan and dragged her over to Sue. "Time you learnt to eat some pussy my dear. I guess you'll be doing more of this unless you want everyone to know about you sucking Daddy's cock!" And with that, she shoved Megan's face into her Sue's exposed cunt.

"Do it you little bitch!" Juliet screamed at the girl. Megan was trying to pull away but she was over powered. "You do it, or Andy will be fucking your virgin arse! Now start eating that cunt!" Unbelievably, she did. Juliet took out her own phone and started to film it. Very quickly Sue started to cum. Convulsing on the bed next to me. I never thought I'd achieve a third erection but there is certainly something about watching a young girl being made to eat out your own wife's pussy that ticks all the boxes.

As she finished, Juliet dragged Megan off and spun her round to face the iPhone. Taking her spare hand she run it across Megan's face and hair so it was covered in the juices there. "Tell the camera what this is bitch!" She demanded, holding up her cum covered hand to the camera.

"It's cum" Megan cried.

"Who's cum?"

"Daddy's cum."

"And this other juice on your face, what's that?" She questioned.

"It's the juice off her." She said, pointing at Sue.

"And who's her, for the record?"

"You're sister..." Megan was clearly scared shitless with all this.

"And him?" She pointed to me.

"Andy, you're brother-in-law." She replied.

"And his cock, it's got hard and it needs a hole. Where do you think it's going?"

This was now getting very good.

"In me" Megan cried.

"Of course bitch but where?"

"In my arse?"

Oh yes ...

cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers
12