Sister-in-Law Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,916 Followers

"Oh! God! Tim!" she breaks the kiss and he feels her shudder beneath him, her pussy spasming around his motionless cock. "I've never had so many..." she doesn't finish because he's started rapidly pumping his cock in and out of her hot pussy.

"Oh yeah! Oh! Tim!" She wraps her arms and legs tightly around him as he pummels her soggy hole. His cock is aching for release now and he pounds harder and faster, driving them both into a sweat-soaked frenzy.

"Ohmygod! Ohhhhhh! Fuck!" Rhonda tightens her arms around him, digging her nails into the middle of his back. He feels her legs loosen from his sides as she plants her feet on the bed and thrusts her hips up to meet his quickening strokes. They're both in a delirious state, slamming against each other as their pleasure builds to a raw peak.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!! Yeeeeeeessss!" Rhonda claws his back and squeezes her pussy muscles around his cock as she shudders through another cock-drenching orgasm. Tim doesn't even try to hold back, plunging into her one final time, his cock erupts deep inside her pulsating pussy. He jerkily shoots several more spurts into her quivering hole before collapsing on her fleshy tits and pressing his lips to hers.

They kiss passionately while their bodies shiver and shake through the after throes of their heat-crazed lovemaking. For a few blissful minutes, no one else exists in the world except the two of them.

"I've never..." she whispers, still catching her breath.

"Me neither," he answers, kissing her again as his cock stirs inside her pussy. She smiles at him questioningly while raising her eyebrows with a look of incredulity.

"It's what you do to me," he answers and starts moving inside of her.

"Stop," she pleads, gently pushing him off of her, "you're going to wear me out." He reluctantly withdraws his recovering cock from the warm sheath of her cum-filled pussy.

"Besides," she smiles, "I haven't tasted you today." She rolls him onto his back and rises up on her knees beside him. Wrapping her hand around his semi-erect cock, she stretches her tongue out and starts licking her juices from around his cockhead.

"God, Rhonda!" he breathes as she moves between his legs and feeds his rapidly recovering cock into her warm mouth. Sliding her lips halfway down the length of him, she flicks her tongue against the sensitive underside. Fuck! He can't remember being more aroused or more pleasured than he is right now. Rhonda sucks on the head of his cock while corkscrewing her hand up and down his slick shaft.

Tim closes his eyes and lays his head back as Rhonda bobs her head up and down and caresses his balls. Her hard nipples brush against his thighs as her very talented tongue dances around his cock. It's too much and he feels the tension building rapidly.

Tim reaches for Rhonda's head, entwining his fingers in her hair as he starts bucking his ass off the bed. Their eyes meet and she pumps his cock in rapid-fire motion with her lips wrapped around the head and her fingers stroking his balls. That's it. He fucks his cock into his sister-in-law's mouth, spewing cum that she urgently gulps down while he holds her head in place. She sucks and swallows until he's completely drained and he falls back on the bed, panting as his head hits the soft pillow.

"Fuck! Rhonda!" he sighs, "that was fucking incredible." She's still slurping his cock, licking the last remnants of cum off the sides.

"I enjoyed it too," she says, crawling up beside him and draping her arm over his chest. "How many times can you cum in a row?" she asks, while cuddling up to his side.

"I don't know," he answers honestly, "I've never really had a chance to find out."

"We'll have to test you," she says matter-of-factly as she brushes her fingers through his chest hair.

"I like the way you think," he responds, putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer to him.

"Mmmmm," she sighs. "I think we better shower, before I fall asleep and miss dinner."

"Yeah," he answers, looking at the clock. "Rhonda, there aren't words to express..." She cuts him off before he can finish.

"Shhh," she says, putting her fingers to his lips. "I know," she whispers, "believe me, I know."

Leaning up, she kisses him hard on the lips. Halfway through the kiss, she swings her legs over his body and stretches out on top of him, mashing her soft tits against his chest and grinding her matted pussy mound against his spent cock.

"We deserve this," she says, breaking the kiss. "We've nothing to feel guilty about." He just nods and pulls her face back down to his. What an incredible woman!

The following evening, there's another family dinner. It's the first time Tim's been in the same room with Rhonda and Sharon since he and Rhonda became lovers. He struggles to maintain his composure all through dinner, barely engaging in any conversation. As soon as he can, he heads for the sanctum of the back deck. Rhonda joins him moments later.

"You all right?" she laughs. "You looked as stiff as a board in there," she says, walking towards him but not taking out her customary cigarette.

"I'm fine," he answers. "Don't you find it awkward or weird?" he asks, leaning against the railing and admiring the way her tight jeans show off her figure.

"Of course it's awkward," she says, stopping next to him and looking over her shoulder into the dining room window. "You can see all four of them from here, can't you?" she asks quietly.

"Yes," he answers, confused by her question.

"Good," she says, squatting down and moving over in front of him. "Tell me if any of them start to come out here," she says, tugging at his zipper.

"Rhonda!" he hisses in a hushed whisper. "What do you think you're doing?" He's nearly freaking out but his cock is already at attention. Rhonda's head is below the windowsill and Tim realizes that while he leans against the railing looking into the house, they can't see her at all.

"This is better than a cigarette, any day," she smiles up at him as her hand gropes around inside his fly. Maneuvering it through his boxers, she releases his hard cock to the air. "Speaking of stiff as a board," she laughs and deftly swipes her tongue across the tip of his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Tim whispers. "I can't believe you're doing this." He wants to close his eyes and savor the feeling of Rhonda's tongue swirling around his cockhead but he keeps them glued on his wife and in-laws, sitting around the dining room table.

Rhonda rapidly pumps Tim's cock in and out of her mouth while her tongue slithers all around its most sensitive areas. Tim is trying to act normal and look like nothing is going on when what he really wants to do is grab Rhonda's head and fuck her warm mouth like he did yesterday.

Rhonda's sexuality has been reawakened by her encounters with her brother-in-law. She loves the sensuous feel of his hard cock in her mouth and the salty taste of his cum. She would like to take her time and prolong the pleasure but she knows she better make this fast. Her expert tongue, coupled with the risk-taking thrill of doing this out in the open, has Tim ready to shoot his load in minutes.

"Fuck, Rhonda!" he breathes, closing his eyes momentarily as his cock swells and Rhonda pumps faster. Blasting a heavy load of cum into her mouth, he opens his eyes and panics when he doesn't see Sharon sitting at the table.

"FUCK!" he whispers, glancing all around. "Sharon's not there!" he hisses, trying to push Rhonda's mouth away from his cock as his eyes search the room for his wife. Rhonda hangs on, keeping her lips around the end of his cock until the last little spurt is out.

"Turn around and tuck it in," Rhonda orders as she springs to her feet and stands next to him, blocking the view of anyone coming through the door. "Been saving that up, have you?" she whispers, squeezing his ass cheek and licking the last bit of cum from around her mouth just as the sliding glass door opens. To innocent eyes, they look like two normal people admiring the view.

"Here they are!" Sharon says, leading her brother out onto the deck. "We always seem to lose you two," she smiles.

"I bet you hardly missed us," Tim says, turning around to face his wife with his pants looking perfectly normal. He catches Rhonda's eye and wipes his cheek, hoping she'll take the hint and clean off the dab of cum clinging to her dimple. She gets it just in time as her husband walks up next to her. Fuck that was close. Tim breathes a sigh of relief.

"Oh, I know how you feel about those discussions," Sharon laughs as she changes the subject and asks the group how they feel about renting a beach house together for a week this summer. Rhonda says she's all for it, smiling at Tim and almost imperceptibly raising one eyebrow. They all agree it's a great idea and Rhonda and Sharon arrange to have lunch next week to discuss the details.

At home in bed and still reeling from the impromptu blowjob at his in-law's house, Tim plunges his hard cock into his wife's gel-lubricated pussy. Mentally reliving the feel of Rhonda's tongue swirling around his cock, he thrusts into his wife with unprecedented vigor. Her lack of response is obliterated by the images in his head as he recalls the two recent rendezvous with his sister-in-law and the taste and aroma of her fervently aroused pussy.

Sharon doesn't know what's gotten into Tim lately but she's finding it harder and harder to control herself during his passionate lovemaking. Her body is fighting her brain as her insides warm to his forceful pounding, emanating natural lubricant and unfamiliar arousal. She tries to think of something to force her brain to respond. She focuses on their vacation and her lunch next week with Rhonda. As her juices ooze around her husband's jackhammering cock, she holds perfectly still and wonders about Paul and Rhonda's lovemaking.

Tim feels his wife's pussy responding like never before. The heat and moisture engulfing his cock drives him to speed up his rhythm and try to increase Sharon's pleasure. Rising up on his arms, he looks at his wife's face as he continues to slam his cock into her steaming pussy. Her face is contorted into a level of concentration that he's never seen before. She's fighting it! He can't believe it! He's giving her the chance for a real orgasm, probably her first, and she's fighting it. What the fuck!

He thrusts into her one final time, erupting in a flow of cum deep inside her begrudgingly responsive pussy. He doesn't get it and doesn't know what to do about it as he collapses on her chest.

"You really need to be more gentle, Tim," she whispers, releasing the breath she's been holding throughout his final thrusts. She kisses his lips and gently rolls him off of her. Ignoring her nightgown, she walks naked into the bathroom and starts the shower. Adjusting the water temperature, she steps under the spray and immediately sinks to the floor with her head buried in her hands. What is she going to do? Maybe she should talk to Rhonda.

When Tim shows up at Rhonda's apartment on Wednesday, she's wearing a white babydoll nightie without any panties. He marvels at the way the sheer material drapes over her erect nipples and hangs just below her triangular patch of hair. He's amazed at how being almost nude is even sexier than being completely naked.

"Guess what I've got," she says, with her hands behind her back. He closes the door before he answers.

"I can see what you've got," he says, grasping her soft tits in his hands and feeling her taut nipples press through the thin material into his palms.

"Not those," she laughs, bringing her right hand up and showing him a small box of cards.

"This!" The box reads, "Sex Deck: Playful positions to spice up your love life".

"There are fifty cards with fifty different positions," she says triumphantly, "and we're going to try them all." She wraps her arms around his neck and grinds her pussy against the bulge in his pants. Sliding his hands under the back of her babydoll, he cups her bare ass cheeks as he pulls her against him.

"What did I do to deserve you?" he asks, digging his fingers into her fleshy ass cheeks. God! She feels so fucking good. He could squeeze her ass forever!

"You don't deserve me," she teases, "but we're family!" Rhonda laughs as she breaks away and spreads the cards out on the bed. She's bending over, mixing up the cards and the babydoll nightie rides up above her ass cheeks.

"Where do we start?" he asks, staring at her perfect ass while pulling off his shoes and socks.

"Pick a card, any card," she smiles, pointing to the bed. "I figure we can start by each picking one card and then alternating until we're exhausted." She's excitedly bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet and he enjoys the lively spring of her tits, clearly visible through the sheer material. Reaching over to the bed, he picks a card.

"The reverse cowgirl," he says, reading the card. Rhonda's tits are pressed against his arm as she reads over his shoulder. A guy is pictured lying on his back with a woman facing his feet as she straddles his cock.

"Oooo, ride 'em cowgirl. I'm getting wet just imagining how that feels," Rhonda says.

"Aren't you always wet?" Tim asks playfully as he runs his hand up her inner thigh and across her moist pussy lips.

"When I'm around you," she sighs, turning towards the bed. "My turn to choose." She picks a card from the far side of the bed. "Suspended congress position," Rhonda reads. "I'm not sure about this one," she smiles, handing him the card. "Do you think you can do it?"

He looks at the picture. This time the guy is standing and the girl has her arms and legs wrapped around him while she's impaled on his cock. His arms are behind her back holding her up as she apparently bounces up and down on his cock.

"The fine print says it might be easier to maintain thrusts if the woman has her back to a wall, like in a shower," he tells her. "Maybe we should start out that way and see if I can move away from the wall. Let's do mine first," he suggests, "and then try yours in the shower."

"Okay. Let's get you naked!" Rhonda says, attacking the buttons on his shirt.

"The cards are an awesome idea," he tells her. "What made you think of it?"

"I've always been fascinated by the sex position books and wondered if there could really be that many different ways," she smiles as she drops his shirt on a chair and starts unfastening his belt.

"If this works out, there's a book called 365 Sex Positions - A Year of Great Sex," she teases as she pulls his pants and boxer shorts down together, releasing his hard cock. Rhonda kisses the tip of his cock, flicking her tongue against it, before standing up and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"We can use the cards to find out how many times you can cum," she smiles. Rhonda pushes him down on the bed and takes a step back. She starts rhythmically swaying from side to side while teasingly pulling up the bottom of the sheer babydoll. Smiling at his cock's instant reaction, she dances erotically and slowly removes her nightie.

"You are so beautiful," Tim sighs as Rhonda tosses the nightie aside and climbs up on the bed.

"I know I am!" she smiles over her shoulder while turning to straddle his legs, "Ready?"

"I think I'm going to like this," he says, admiring her sensational ass again while she positions herself over his stiff cock. He uses his hand to push his erection into a more upright position and slides it between her pussy lips as she lowers herself down.

"Mmmmm," he moans when her hot pussy glides down around his hard cock. Rhonda leans forward, placing her hands on his knees and forcing his cock to bend with her.

"This is really different," he says as her pussy grips his cock and she starts moving up and down.

"Feels awesome!" he adds, grabbing her hips and trying to speed up her motions.

"This feels sooo good!" she answers and starts rocking faster. He tries to thrust into her but her weight keeps him from moving very much and he finally just lies back and enjoys her being in control.

The position is absolutely wicked. Not only is she moving up and down, she's undulating her hips and stimulating his cock in a way he's never experienced.

Rhonda leans farther forward, gripping his ankles and grinding her clit against him as she rocks faster. Her widespread ass cheeks give him a clear view of his glistening cock disappearing between her wet pussy lips. This position also affords him a great view of her puckered asshole and he moves one hand from her hips to run a finger around the crinkled opening.

"Ohhhh Yeah!" Rhonda moans while glancing back over her shoulder. "Play with my ass," she pleads.

"That wasn't on the card," he teases as he sticks his index finger in his mouth, moistening it with a thick coating of saliva before moving it towards her asshole. Twisting it around to lubricate the opening, he tries to gently push it in but she's bouncing too rapidly.

"Stop moving a second," he tells her and she sits firmly down on his cock, panting as he corkscrews his finger into her ass.

"Mmmmmmm!" she moans, wiggling her ass against his finger, which titillates his cock and buries it deeper inside her hot pussy. With his finger about halfway into her ass, she starts moving again, riding his cock harder and faster than before. Her asshole is tight and he twists and turns his finger rather than trying to pump it in and out as she pistons up and down on his hard cock.

"Fuck! I'm about to cum!" he declares. Rhonda's gyrations on his cock, and the excitement of fingering her asshole, have pushed him to the peak of arousal. The way she's moving and panting, she can't be far behind him. His finger now easily slides in and out of her ass.

"Oh! Fuucck!" he moans, tensing his legs as his orgasm builds. Again, his attempts to thrust up into her are thwarted by her weight on his legs.

"Hang on, Tim!" she cries. "I'm almost there. I'm so damn close!" she begs and he tries not to shoot his load. While she increases the urgency of her thrusts and slams down harder on his sensitive cock, he jams his finger deeper into her asshole.

"I can't hold back!" he shouts as the first load of cum blasts from his cock. He spasms beneath her but she just rides harder while he spews his cum into her fiery pussy.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuccccck!" Rhonda screams, slamming down hard on his nearly spent cock. Squeezing her pussy muscles around him, she jerks upright and sits fully erect. He pulls his finger out as her orgasm rips through her body. Grabbing her hips, he holds onto her as she convulses through the multiple shockwaves surging from her quivering pussy.

"And that's only the first card," Rhonda says, trying to catch her breath as she disengages herself from his cock.

"Lucky me," he smiles. "Forty-nine cards to go!" She flips around and is lying with her head on his chest. Draping one leg over his, she cuddles into his shoulder as he wraps his arm around her.

"Think we'll live through them all?" she asks, her breath still coming in gasps.

"If not, I can't think of a better way to die," he laughs.

"I really liked your finger in my ass," she says. "I've never done that before."

"Wow! You fooled me!" he says. "The way you commanded me to play with your ass I thought this was a regular occurrence."

"Some of the cards are for anal sex positions and I want to be ready when we draw one," she says quietly. Fuck! Anal sex with his sister-in-law! Of course, he's heard about it and seen porn videos but he never thought he'd get to try it.

"Have you ever done it?" she asks, when he doesn't respond.

"No," he answers, "but I've always wondered what it would be like."

"Well, play your cards right..." she laughs and leans her head up to kiss him.

The standing position in the shower doesn't go as well as the reverse cowgirl but they manage to both get off and he does enjoy being face to face while they're fucking.

samslam
samslam
12,916 Followers