Sister-in-Law Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers

Afterwards, they dry off and just lie on the bed, talking.

"Sharon asked some weird questions at lunch today," Rhonda tells him.

"What kind of weird questions?" Tim asks nervously.

"Oh, she doesn't suspect anything," she reassures him. "She was more interested in Paul and I?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's not like she came right out and asked but she seemed very interested in how Paul and I are doing sexually," Rhonda says. "It was weird, because we used to have these girl talks before either of us got married but we haven't in a long time."

"I've noticed a slight change at home," Tim confides. He explains how he's felt Sharon starting to respond during their monthly ritual but seemingly trying to fight it. Rhonda can't believe it when he tells her how Sharon uses a lubricant.

"With your tongue at her disposal?" she says, flicking her tongue out for emphasis. "She's an idiot!"

"So, what did you tell her?" he asks.

"She was pretty interested in how her family's religious beliefs affected me in the bedroom and I thought maybe if she knew Paul didn't buy into all that crap she might, you know, loosen up a little." Rhonda is running her hand across Tim's stomach as she speaks.

"I lied," she says, matter-of-factly. "I told her that her brother was an amazingly passionate and sensitive lover who took me to places I couldn't even describe," Rhonda laughs. "You should have seen the look on her face when I told her that what he does with his tongue was downright sinful." Rhonda's hand is combing through Tim's pubic hair as she continues more seriously.

"If she only knew I was describing you," she sighs, her hand sliding between his legs and gently caressing his balls.

"What did Sharon say?" Tim asks, spreading his legs to give Rhonda more access while not even trying to hide his fascination with the sexual discussion between his lover and his wife.

"That's what's weird," Rhonda says, still stroking his balls. "Her face got red and... at first, I thought I had embarrassed her but then I realized she looked really angry. She quickly changed the subject and then said she had to go." Tim thinks about the conversation while enjoying the way Rhonda is fondling his balls. His cock is coming to life from her teasing.

"I can't imagine why she would be angry about you and Paul," he says, almost to himself. "Unless she feels like it somehow betrays their parent's beliefs."

"Do you thing she'll stop resisting her own feelings if she thinks her brother has abandoned the fold?" Rhonda asks.

"I don't know but I appreciate you trying to help," he says, kissing the top of her head.

"Tim," Rhonda says, "if Sharon starts responding to you... will we still...?" She doesn't finish.

"Oh, Rhonda, no," Tim answers honestly, his cock now standing at attention. "I can't imagine stopping this. What you do to me..." His voice trails off.

"What we do to each other," she says with a mischievous grin on her face. "Speaking of which..." she smiles as she licks her way down his body, dragging her soft tits across his cock, before sucking the head of it between her lips.

In no time at all Rhonda is bobbing her head up and down on his hard cock as her fingers continue to tease his balls. He thrusts up into her mouth, not even trying to hold back and explodes with his third orgasm of the afternoon.

"We aren't even close to finding out how many times you can cum," Rhonda says as they get dressed. "We need more time."

"Once schools out, I have a couple of weeks before summer school starts. We could spend the whole day," he tells her as she runs a brush through her hair.

"Let's plan on that," she says, smiling at him in the mirror. "And of course, we're going to spend a week together at the beach," she adds, mischievously.

"With our spouses," he reminds her. She just shrugs and kisses him on the lips.

Before they leave, Rhonda suggests they draw cards for next week so they know what to look forward to. He agrees and draws a Doggy Style card from the box. The picture is just what you would expect with the woman on all fours and the man penetrating her from behind. He was hoping for something more exotic, before it dawns on him that just fucking Rhonda every week is exotic.

Rhonda draws a Missionary Anal position card. Now we're talking! The woman is on her back with her legs drawn up next to her head and a pillow under her hips while the man half kneels between her legs, penetrating her ass with his cock.

"You look happy about fucking my ass!" Rhonda teases as she playfully squeezes his cock. He didn't realize he was getting aroused again.

"Should we bring some lubricant?" he asks. "I've never done this before."

"You can get some just in case, but first we'll try using some natural lubricant," she laughs at the puzzled look on his face. "I'm sure you can churn up some lubricating juice with your tongue in the right place, can't you?" she asks.

"No doubt!" he says, kissing her again before they exit the apartment.

Sharon is fuming! Ever since her lunch with Rhonda, she's been pacing the floor and trying to figure out how her brother could betray her like this. The hypocritical bastard was sucking and fucking his wife into oblivion, while Sharon was gritting her teeth and trying not to have an orgasm because of the vow they took! The vow to never enjoy sex again! Doesn't that mean no orgasms?

What the hell was she thinking? How could she have been so stupid? Women can have sex without climaxing but men never do! While she's sacrificing her sex life with her husband, her brother is getting off with his wife all the time, according to Rhonda.

Rhonda's description of their lovemaking brings back vivid images of the day she was gyrating on her brother's hard cock. The only orgasm she's ever had, at least when she was fully lucid. She doesn't want to think about that! Pounding her fist against her leg, not for the first time, she tries to make sense of it all. How could her brother have deceived her like this?

She needs to calm down and label her feelings. That's what all the self-help books say; label your feelings. Okay, there is anger, of course, and betrayal, frustration, hurt, jealousy. Jealousy?

Of what? Of who? Of Rhonda? Because she's getting orgasms that Sharon's not or... no! She is not jealous of her brother's wife! No! That's not what this is about. She hears Tim's car in the driveway and tries to pull herself together.

"How was your day?" Tim asks, walking into the kitchen where Sharon is making dinner.

"Fine. And yours?" she asks, smiling over her shoulder at him.

"Great!" he says, trying not to sound too enthusiastic. It really was a great day, eating and fucking his sister-in-law. "How was your lunch with Rhonda?" he asks, wondering how Sharon will react.

"Good," she says, not very convincingly.

"Did you guys agree on a date for our joint vacation?" he asks, already knowing the answer from Rhonda.

"Yes," she says, hesitantly. "Fourth of July week," she answers, turning from the stove. "Do you really want to do this? Would you rather take a vacation somewhere, just the two of us?"

"I thought this was your idea," Tim answers, wondering how her lunchtime discussion of Rhonda and Paul's sex life has suddenly given Sharon a change of heart about the vacation.

"It was. I just wasn't sure how you felt about it," she says and he knows she's lying.

"I think it's great," he says. "You absolutely love your brother and we both adore Rhonda. Is there a problem?"

"No," Sharon lies again. "We'll have a great time," she says, unenthusiastically. Tim lets it go.

One of the most ironic elements of Tim and Sharon's marriage is that they sleep cuddled up to each other every night except on the nights they make love. Sharon, in her knee length cotton nightgown, spoons against Tim's naked back with her arm around him, or sometimes he spoons against Sharon's back, being careful not to touch her breasts.

A couple of days after their vacation discussion, Sharon climbs into bed and snuggles up against her husband's back as usual. Tim, who had his back to her and didn't see her come to bed, notices the difference immediately. Instead of her normal cotton nightgown, Sharon is wearing something soft and cool; satin maybe? She cuddles up to him and says goodnight. Maybe Rhonda's right. Maybe if Sharon thinks her brother isn't buying into the whole sexual repression, she shouldn't either. He wiggles his ass against her satin covered thighs and says goodnight.

Neither Tim nor Sharon mention the satin nightgown but Tim starts lying on his other side when Sharon comes to bed so he can admire the way it clings to her sexy curves. He cuddles up against her, resting his cock against her satin covered ass.

As exciting a development as this is, Tim is totally preoccupied with fucking Rhonda's ass. He's been doing research on the Internet about anal intercourse so he can make the experience mutually satisfying. He's so excited that he's been jacking off nearly everyday.

The night before he's supposed to meet Rhonda again, Sharon shocks Tim by coming to bed completely naked. Having turned towards the wall when he went to bed, he didn't see her come out of the bathroom so he's completely unprepared when she cuddles up to his back. When he feels the smoothness of her thighs against his ass, he tentatively moves back against her, thinking maybe her nightgown has just ridden up but her bare tits resting against his back assures him she is indeed naked.

She picked a hell of a night to start something, he thinks. All he wants to do is close his eyes and dream about fucking Rhonda tomorrow. The thought of his hard cock pumping in and out of his sister-in-law's tight ass is so erotic that he can't bring himself to deal with his wife's tentative attempts at seduction. He kisses her goodnight and then turns over towards the wall.

Sharon doesn't know what to do. She thought Tim would react more enthusiastically to her new nightgown but he didn't even seem to notice. After a few nights of cuddling him with just the thin satin material between them, she worked up the courage to abandon the nightgown and crawl into bed completely naked. Cuddling against him and pressing her bare tits into his back made her heart pound in her chest and her breathing become labored. She felt an unfamiliar tingling between her legs; reminiscent of the burning itch she had the night she convinced her brother to commit incest.

The sobering thoughts about her brother, combined with her husband's indifference to her exposed flesh, squelches her desires and she dozes off, wondering if she's even capable of becoming a normal wife. While Tim dreams of fucking Rhonda's ass, Sharon dreams about her brother and the only orgasms she's ever had.

Rhonda is pacing the apartment, nervous as a schoolgirl on her first date. Conflicting emotions are raging through her brain; she's scared, nervous, excited and, incredibly aroused by the idea of Tim fucking her ass. She arrived at the apartment early, soaked in the bathtub and has barely eaten all day. She thinks her ass is as clean and ready as it's ever going to be.

Taking a drag on her cigarette, she catches a glimpse of herself reflected in the dark television screen and again wonders if she should put on her nightie. After her bath, she massaged flavored oil all over her body and decided to stay naked while she waited for Tim. Then thinking she looked too anxious, she put her pantsuit back on. A few minutes later, she shed the pantsuit and put on the sheer nightie. Now she's naked again, second-guessing herself, when she hears the doorbell ring.

Tim's cock, already excitedly pushing against the front of his pants, springs to attention when Rhonda opens the door. His eyes devour her naked body and her smooth skin glistening from the body oil.

"You look delicious," he says, closing the door and taking her into his arms. She melts against him, wanting to tear his clothes off as he cups her bare ass cheeks and pushes his tongue into her mouth. Sliding her hand between them, she grips his hard cock through his pants, gently squeezing it in a slow rhythm. Tim moans into her mouth as his hands caress her ass. I'm going to be fucking this ass in a few minutes, he thinks as his cock swells in Rhonda's hand.

"I did some research," Tim says a few minutes later as he starts shedding his clothes. "Two things seem to permeate the information about anal sex. First, you have to be at the peak of arousal; I can take care of that. Secondly, I have to be at the peak of hardness. In other words, I shouldn't have cum yet," he smiles.

"You have it all figured out," Rhonda laughs nervously. "I guess I'll just put myself in your capable hands," she says, wrapping her arms around his neck as he drops his underwear on the floor and stands up. His stiff cock bumps against her leg and she reaches down and gently pulls it up, trapping it between their bodies.

"Capable but inexperienced," he reminds her, "and I can hardly wait to change that." As he moves her towards the bed he adds, "my plan is to eat you through a couple of orgasms," he pushes her onto her back onto the bed, "and then, fuck you until you're almost ready to cum again. Crawling up between her outstretched legs, he continues, "then you should be ready for the main event."

"Mmmmm," Rhonda smiles, "sounds heavenly." Rhonda spreads her legs farther apart and Tim starts licking her inner thighs, getting his first taste of the flavored oil.

"Strawberry?" He gives her a surprised look and Rhonda nods. "My favorite!" he says, teasing her smooth skin with his tongue as he works his way towards her moist pussy lips.

True to his word, Tim's tongue works his magic on Rhonda's pussy. With his fingers pumping her pussy and his mouth sucking her clit, he detonates two explosive orgasms back to back.

"Ohhhhhmyyyyygod!" Rhonda sighs, falling back on the bed, while Tim continues lapping up her steady flow of juices.

"Let's fuck!" Tim says excitedly, moving up next to Rhonda. "Turn over," he tells her, gently nudging her body. "We're going to do my card, so I can lubricate your ass while I'm fucking you." Rhonda had completely forgotten about the doggie style card Tim drew last week.

"You've thought of everything," Rhonda says, still gasping for breath. Rolling on to her stomach, she shakily pushes herself up on all fours. Retrieving the lubricant from the small bag he had dropped by the door when he first came in, Tim positions himself behind her gorgeous ass. His cock throbs with anticipation as he lines it up with her frothing pussy.

"Ohhhhhh! Yeah!" Rhonda moans as Tim plunges his cock deeply inside her well-lubricated hole. Pushing himself tightly against her ass to keep his cock deeply imbedded in her pussy, he squeezes lubricant on his finger and pulls her cheeks apart with his thumbs.

"Oh! Tim! Oh!" Rhonda squeals as he swirls his finger around her puckered opening. Rhonda is rocking back and forth against Tim's hard cock while he corkscrews his finger into her tight ass.

"Oh! Fuck!" Rhonda moans, lunging back at him as Tim inserts a second finger into her ass and wonders how he'll ever get his cock into this narrow opening. Twisting his fingers around, he smears the lubricant and tries to stretch her hole.

"Okay. Time to turn over," Tim says, pulling his rock solid cock from Rhonda's soggy pussy.

"Supposedly the trick is for you to try and relax your sphincter," Tim chuckles nervously as Rhonda rolls onto her back and Tim pushes her legs up to her shoulders.

"Hold your ankles," he instructs as he lines his cockhead up with her crinkled opening. With Rhonda bent in half like this all he sees is ass, pussy and tits. His cock is throbbing at the erotic sight.

"Be careful," Rhonda cautions him. "Take it slowly, okay," she pants, trembling with anticipation and arousal. Taking a deep breath, she consciously tries to relax her ass muscles as Tim pushes forward.

"Okay. Just try to relax," Tim is so excited; pre-cum is dripping from his cock, adding lubricant as he pushes it into his sister-in-law's ass. Fuck! It's so goddamn tight. Rhonda's ass starts stretching around his cockhead and he pushes harder causing Rhonda to lose her grip on her ankles.

"Owwww!" Rhonda yowls. He's going to tear me apart, she panics. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," she says, trying to disengage her dilated ass from his cockhead.

"Hold on," Tim pants. "We're almost there," he assures her, pushing down on her ankles and thrusting his thick cock into her compact asshole.

"Owwww! Fuuuuccck!" Rhonda screams as Tim buries his cock into her burning ass. "It hurts!

Take it out!" Rhonda cries.

"Give it a minute," Tim pleads. "It should feel okay in a second." He holds perfectly still as his stiff cock throbs inside her snug little asshole. God! He's never felt anything so constricting around his cock. Rhonda's ass is shrinking around his swollen cock like a fiery vice.

"This will help," Tim says, remembering his research and letting go of one ankle so he can rub her clit. Positioning his thumb over her love button, he rubs light circles as he slowly withdraws his cock. With his cock about halfway out of her ass, he pushes his thumb into her pussy and his palm against her neatly trimmed mound, cradling her clit between his thumb and his palm. Rocking his hand against her clit, he slides his cock all the way back inside her ass.

Rhonda feels completely helpless, bent in half with her brother-in-law's cock ripping her ass apart. What the fuck was she thinking? She can't move! Her ass is burning and she's at his mercy. Oh fuck! Her pussy is on fire now, too! Tim is rubbing her clit and thumb fucking her pussy. She starts rocking against his thumb, but it pushes his cock deeper into her ass. Fuck! It's better if her legs are up higher. She grabs her ankles again and raises her ass up to meet Tim's strokes.

Tim starts a slow, steady rhythm, alternating between his thumb and his cock. When his cock is on the downward stroke, he pulls his thumb out and visa versa. Before long, Rhonda is rocking up to meet his cock strokes, pushing her ass into the air as he thrusts down into her.

"Ohmygod!" Rhonda moans, her orgasm building from the dual attack on her ass and pussy. Her ass has expanded sufficiently to ease the pain and Tim's thumb in her pussy is churning her hot juices.

Tim breathes a sigh of relief as Rhonda gets into it. He didn't want to hurt her, but he sure didn't want to stop! Now they're really fucking and Rhonda is rocking up to welcome his cock into her ass. Fuck!

This is fucking incredible! He can't believe he's actually fucking his sister-in-law's ass!

Rhonda starts jerking as her orgasm hits and her pussy spasms around his thumb. She stops rocking as Tim pulls his thumb from her pussy and slams into her ass a few more times before erupting in a surge of cum that he thinks might never end.

"Fuck!" he breathes, finally pulling his spent cock from Rhonda's ass and letting her legs drop onto the bed. He collapses next to her and just smiles as they catch their breath.

"You okay?" Tim asks sheepishly, breaking the silence.

"Yeah," Rhonda smiles. "It wasn't like I thought it would be," she smiles, "but I came so fucking hard! I can see why women like it but it felt like you were going to tear me apart."

"I'm sorry," Tim says.

"It was my idea but I think I'm going to be sore." Rhonda says, kissing him. "You've nothing to feel sorry about." She grabs a cigarette and abruptly changes the subject. "How are things with Sharon?" she asks.

"Are you allowed to smoke in here?" Tim asks, raising his head and looking around for an ashtray as he avoids answering her.

"No," she says. "But I'm allowed to ass fuck my brother-in-law," she smiles as she points out the absurdity of his question. "Tell me what happened," she says, sitting on the bed and lightly rubbing his back. Tim tells her about Sharon's new nightgown and how last night she came to bed naked for the first time.

samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers