Sister-in-Law Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Tim! Oh! Don't stop!" Sharon clenches her pussy around his fingers, jerking wildly as her whole body shakes. Her head and shoulders come off the bed as her orgasm erupts and she gushes hot cream all over his hand. He slowly extracts his fingers and slides his mouth down to hungrily lap up her delectable juices.

Sharon falls back on the bed, releasing her grip on her husband's head as he licks all around, cleaning up her quivering pussy with his tongue. Oh God! It wasn't skyrockets but it was incredibly close. She doesn't know what just happened but it feels divine. Okay, bad choice of words, maybe heavenly. No! Isn't that how Paul described their lovemaking. Why is she thinking about Paul at a time like this?

Before she can think about it any further, Tim has licked his way up her body and is pressing his hard manhood into her very welcoming pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Sharon spreads her legs and wraps her arms tightly around her husband's back as he plunges into her in one swift stroke. Yes! This may be it!

Tim is ecstatic! His wife loved having her pussy eaten and now she's rocking under him like a house afire! He rapidly pumps his throbbing cock into her as she turns her lips towards his.

Without thinking Sharon drives her tongue deep into Tim's mouth as she bucks her hips up to meet his powerful strokes. Her pussy is on fire and she claws his back as she tries to quench the incredible desire that has built up inside of her.

What the...! It takes nanoseconds for her brain to process that the tangy taste on his tongue is her own orgasmic juices. Oh God! No! This is so wrong! She tries to pull her head back but there is no room and Tim is returning her kiss by vigorously pushing his tongue into her mouth, pinning her head against her pillow. It never occurs to him that she tastes her own pussy juice as he jackhammers his cock into her at breakneck speed.

Conflicting emotions are tearing through Sharon's brain. Her pussy can't get enough of his hard cock while her mouth is repulsed from the taste of her own love juice. Oh God! She is a whore!

She has become what her brother warned her about... and she can't even stop! She grabs Tim's ass, urging him to continue his pounding rhythm, rocking him on top of her as another orgasm builds from deep within her cavern.

She never knew an orgasm could build for so long. Her rocket-launching orgasm with her brother exploded without any warning. This is totally different. This is mind numbing, life altering, unadulterated lust! Suddenly Tim's mouth even tastes lustfully delicious. She grabs the back of his head and plunges her tongue deep inside his mouth, sweeping it around and devouring the tangy aphrodisiac.

When Tim finally realizes what his wife is doing with her tongue, the erotic imagery sends pulsating sensations to his cock and he has trouble holding back his release. He slams into her, grinding his pelvic bone against her clit and driving her to the summit.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhaaaaaaagggghhhh" Sharon screams as her orgasm rips through her body, momentarily blinding her as she nearly passes out. Her chest is heaving and her pussy is quivering as Tim explodes inside of her and they collapse in a heap on the bed. Tim relaxes on top of his wife's body and enjoys the pulsating sensations around his spent cock. They fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

The next night is almost an exact replay, with Tim eating his wife through a lengthy orgasm before pounding his solid cock into her anxious pussy. Sharon reacts even more enthusiastically to his oral machinations, entangling her fingers in his hair and arching her back as she rocks her pussy against his mouth. When he slides his hard cock into her sopping wet hole, she doesn't hesitate to plunge her tongue into his pussy-flavored mouth. Their bodies rock together in an explosive, lust-filled frenzy that weakens them both and they again succumb to peaceful, exhaustive sleep.

For the past few weeks, Tuesdays have been a high anticipation day for Tim as he looked forward to his Wednesday afternoons with Rhonda. But this week his mind is fully occupied with thoughts of his wife. Even Keisha's generous cleavage, displaying the swell of her mocha colored orbs as she leans across his desk to ask a question, can't distract him from reflecting on the taste of his wife's succulent pussy. He glances down Keisha's blouse but his cock doesn't respond to the partial view of her dark areolas like it has in the past. He's too focused on what he's going to do tonight at home.

Sharon sighs as she inserts the Tampon into her bleeding hole and pushes the string to the side. Pulling her cotton panties up, she takes her nightgown from the hook on the back of the bathroom door. Turning sideways, she looks at herself in the mirror and smiles at the sight of her jutting nipples. She's never thought of herself as sexy before, but this past week Tim has made her feel like the sexiest woman on earth.

Taking a deep breath, she watches her breasts swell and feels the pull of her skin on her taut nipples. Letting her breath out slowly, she tries to hide her disappointment that they won't be able to continue their love fest for a few days. She's surprised by how much she loves the feel of her husband's mouth on her nipples, not to mention what his tongue has done to her everywhere else. She reconsiders the nightgown, hanging it back on its hook. She'll still be able to enjoy the feeling of his skin against her aroused nipples.

Tim's cock is rock hard as he awaits his wife's exit from the bathroom. He still doesn't understand what caused the dramatic change in her but he's not one to overanalyze his good fortune. When the bathroom door opens and Sharon steps into the bedroom, Tim whips the covers back invitingly. It doesn't initially register that his wife isn't completely naked.

When Sharon sees her husband's rock solid manhood extending like a flagpole under the raised sheet, she smiles shyly and imperceptibly shakes her head. Oh no... poor thing... why does she have to have her period now?

"It's that time of the month," she says quietly when her husband notices her panties and gives her a quizzical look.

"Oh... uh... oh... okay," Tim responds as Sharon slides into bed next to him. Never in their year of marriage has her menstrual cycle interfered with their monthly lovemaking. It never occurred to Tim that it might become an issue now that they were making love every night. Clearly disappointed but not wanting to show it, Tim slips his arm around his wife's shoulder and pulls her to him for a kiss.

Sharon sees the disappointment on Tim's face and when his lips meet hers she extends her arm down his body until her fingers gently encircle his rigid shaft. The unexpected maneuver sends a blast of pleasure through Tim's body and he pushes his tongue deep into his wife's mouth. Lightly stroking up and down with her hand, Sharon breaks the kiss and slides her body down lower on the bed, trailing kisses down across his stomach.

Tim can't believe his wife is moving her head down towards his cock! He pushes himself up on his elbows and watches her move into positions between his legs. As she stares wide eyed at his throbbing hard-on, Tim mentally urges her forward. Come on... you can do this.

Sharon continues her slow motion strokes on her husband's cock while she wonders what the hell she was thinking. Her face is inches from the smooth round head and bulging veins of her husband's thick shaft. She's never seen it close up before. She blinks her eyes, but it's still there.

Oh God, she can't do this! She can't put his penis in her mouth. That's filthy... that's slutty...that's not what good wives do! No, but do good wives let their husbands induce fabulous orgasms with their tongues. What about what Tim's been doing the last couple of days... didn't that feel wonderful?

Sharon's hesitation is surprisingly having a stimulating effect on Tim's cock. As he watches her struggle with what to do, his cock is throbbing ever harder in her warm hand. He knows she's never done this before, never had her mouth this close to a hard cock and it's almost as if one of his student's is performing her first blowjob. No, scratch that... his students are probably all more experienced than his wife.

How bad can it taste, Sharon wonders? Closing her eyes, she slowly extends her tongue and swipes it across the smooth head of her husband's penis. Hardly any taste at all. She licks her lips and does it again.

"Ohhh yeah!" Tim moans as his wife's tongue makes contact with his aching cockhead. Encouraged by his reaction, Sharon slides her hand down and licks a circle around his cock just under the domed head.

"Oh!" Tim gasps when Sharon's tongue hits the sweet spot on the underside of his cock. She jerks her head back.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asks, startled by his reaction.

"No! Just the opposite," he cries, "you're doing everything just right!"

Sharon smiles weakly and returns her attention to his thick shaft. Pulling it straight down towards her mouth, she swirls her tongue around it and starts licking it like an ice cream cone.

Tim is in heaven as his wife licks up and down his throbbing cock. He stifles a moan as her tongue sends electric pulses through his sensitive skin. Pressing his heels into the bed and arching his back, he pushes his cockhead towards Sharon's moist lips. Come on, he silently pleads, suck it.

Sharon pulls her mouth away and takes a deep breath before continuing to lick the sides of her husband's penis. She knows what he wants her to do and she's really trying to find the courage to do it. Licking him isn't as disgusting as she thought it would be. In fact, she's actually enjoying it and becoming quite aroused in the process. But the idea of him ejaculating into her mouth has her scared to death. What if she gags? What if she throws up? What kind of wife would she be then?

Sharon's licking is having it's affect on Tim's cock and he's bucking his hips off the bed hoping she'll take it in her mouth before he cums. Resisting the urge to grab the back of her head, he grips the sheet and continues to push his cock towards her mouth. Forgetting his surprise that she's down there at all, he just wants her to suck his dick!

Sharon experiments a little by sucking on the side of his stiff penis and Tim emits a guttural moan as the tension builds in his balls. Finally ready to take the plunge, Sharon squeezes her eyes closed and opens her lips into a wide, round circle. Tim holds his breath and watches her slowly guide the head of his cock into mouth.

"Ohmygod!" Tim cries as Sharon closes her lips around his cockhead. He tries desperately to push more of his cock into his wife's mouth but her hand has a death grip around it. Her lips are soft and her wet tongue is moving all over his cockhead as Sharon tries to figure out what to do with it.

Sharon feels so slutty with her husband's penis in her mouth but it's turning her on like crazy. She never expected how sensually erotic it would feel. Moving her tongue around she makes room for more of it and slides her lips down a little farther. Her mouth is stretched open and she tries to remember if her brother's penis is this wide. Ohmygod! Where did that come from? This is a hell of time to be thinking about Paul or his penis! Before she has a chance to consider the implications, Tim's cock erupts inside her mouth.

"Aarrrrgggghhh!" Tim groans as his orgasm hits and he shoots a powerful load of cum into his wife's warm mouth. He can't believe it! Even as hesitant and reluctant as she was, Sharon actually sucked him off! His body jerks convulsively as he releases his built up load.

Surprised by the blast of hot liquid, Sharon jerks her head back and covers her mouth with her hand. Gagging on Tim's sperm, she jumps from the bed, spitting the gooey substance into her palm as she runs to the bathroom.

"Shit!" Tim sighs, quickly grabbing his cock and massaging the last few spurts of cum out as his wife disappears into the bathroom. He figures that's the last blowjob he'll ever see from her. Damn!

Sharon washes Tim's sperm from her hand and rinses her mouth but it's not enough. She grabs her toothbrush and squeezes a huge dollop of toothpaste on it. While scrubbing her mouth, Sharon looks at herself in the mirror. "Well what did you think was going to happen?" she silently asks herself. Smiling at the absurdity of her question, she watches her breasts swing from side to side as she scrubs her teeth. Her nipples are still hard and she's still very aroused. She rinses her mouth and takes a deep breath before returning to the bedroom.

Tim watches his wife scurry across the room and slide into bed next to him. He wonders what he should say but his wife speaks first.

"I'm so sorry," Sharon says as she cuddles up next to him and kisses him on the mouth.

"What?" Tim asks, breaking the kiss. "You have nothing to be sorry for. That felt so good."

"Until the end," Sharon sheepishly adds. "I promise I'll do better next time." Next time? Did she just say next time? Tim's grin is as wide as his face.

"I love you!" Tim declares as he kisses his wife's face.

"I wanted to make you feel as good as you've been making me feel." Sharon stares into his eyes.

"You did!" Tim retorts. "God, if you only knew how nice that was."

"I don't want it to be nice," she protests. "The way you've made me feel these past few nights has been so far beyond nice. You'll see..." Her voice drifts off as she wraps her arms around her husband and presses her taut nipples into his warm skin. Tim squeezes her tightly and smiles. Damn!

Wednesday afternoon while Tim is racing across town to meet Rhonda, Sharon is doing something she never imagined she would do; she's searching porn sites on her computer. Using google, she types in 'blowjob instruction' and is surprised at how many hits she gets. Clicking through blogs, descriptions and videos, she's nearly overwhelmed by the amount of material.

Embarrassed, and admittedly a little aroused, Sharon checks the clock. Today is Tim's tutoring day so she has time to explore some of these websites. Unsure about whether this is the right thing to do, she reads a few instructional, text only pages, before venturing over to the videos. After seeing most of the key points repeated several times, she takes a deep breath and clicks on a video site that advertises 'mind blowing blowjob techniques'.

"Oh my!" Sharon gasps when a page displays women of all ages and ethnicities performing fellatio on men with just as varied penis shapes and sizes. Her breathing escalates as she watches multiple videos of naked women licking, stroking, sucking and making even the largest penis disappear into their mouths.

"I'll never be able to do that!" she cries at the screen when a young woman, trying to look like a teenager, takes a penis deep into her throat. Before she knows it, Sharon is squirming in her chair and her nipples are pushing against the fabric of her bra.

"This is ridiculous!" she tells herself, when she realizes how sexually aroused she is becoming. For someone who gets embarrassed at 'R' rated movies, this is like the proverbial train wreck that you can't look away from. None of the videos stop with the blowjobs either. She watches men and women engage in a variety of positions for both intercourse and oral sex. Sharon folds her arms across her swollen nipples and squeezes her legs together as she tries to put this into perspective.

"Okay. I can see why this is such a lucrative industry," Sharon says aloud as she presses the palms of her hands against her breasts and tries to calm her breathing. She's never seen anything like this. "I just need to approach this like any other research project," she announces to the empty room. Reluctantly removing her hands from her aroused breasts, she opens a blank page in word and makes notes of the key points she's seen and read. There seem to be five key factors in a successful blowjob:

Stimulate with your hand and your mouth

Keep the penis lubricated with plenty of saliva

Use your other hand to stimulate the testicles

Learn to judge when he's going to ejaculate

Enthusiasm supersedes technique

Sharon smiles when she rereads her notes. It's just like learning any new skill, she tells herself. One of the websites said that 'sperm is an acquired taste' and encourages women to swallow it once and they'll see there's nothing to it. Must have been written by a guy, she muses, but then realizes that she doesn't really remember the taste. It was the idea of swallowing it rather than the taste that made her gag. Well, if other women can do it...

Another website suggested practicing with a dildo, banana, cucumber or popsicle. She certainly doesn't have a dildo... no bananas or cucumbers... she opens her freezer; yes! popsicles. Sharon checks the clock again; she still has a couple of hours before Tim gets home. After deleting her browser history and shutting down the computer, Sharon strips off her clothes and draws a bath before grabbing a popsicle from the freezer.

"You won't believe what's been happening this past week," Tim says, bursting into the hotel room as soon as Rhonda opens the door. "We've been fucking every single night!" Rhonda closes the door. She's never seen Tim this animated. His words fly out of his mouth as he waves his arms around. "She even let me eat her pussy!" Rhonda folds her arms over her naked breasts and stares at Tim with disbelief. "Last night Sharon gave me a fucking blow job! She started her period and..." Rhonda grabs Tim's arm, turns him to face her and clamps her hand over his mouth.

"Stop!" Rhonda says, cutting him off mid-sentence. Tim freezes like a statue and Rhonda drops her hand from his mouth. "You've got a lot to learn about affair etiquette," she admonishes him with a gentle push against his chest. "You don't come busting into your lover's room, ignore her naked, horny body and start talking about sex with your wife."

"You're right, you're right. I'm sorry." Tim sighs, looking at her as if he's seeing her nakedness for the first time. He reaches out for her but Rhonda steps back shaking her head.

"Maybe after I've been well fucked and satisfied, I'll want to hear about you and Sharon's love life." She turns away from him and opens the door. "Now try it again."

"What?" Tim says as his cock reacts to Rhonda's luscious body.

"I said go out and try it again!" Rhonda grabs his shirtsleeve and pulls him to the open door. Pushing him into the hallway, she adds, "Now, see if you can get it right." She closes the door.

Tim smiles as he knocks on the door for the second time. She's right. I should have been focused on her, not Sharon. Rhonda opens the door as if the last few minutes never happened.

"You look delicious," Tim says, before he takes a step inside the apartment.

"I'm glad you think so," Rhonda purrs, "because I can't wait for you to taste me." Tim steps into the apartment, pulls Rhonda's naked body against his, and kisses her passionately. Sliding his hands down her back, he cups her firm ass cheeks and grinds his hard cock against her pubic mound as their tongues entwine.

"Better?" he asks, kicking off his shoes and unbuttoning his shirt.

"We'll see," she smiles as she makes herself comfortable on the bed. Rhonda puts her hands behind her head and slowly spreads her legs wide open for him. Tim quickly sheds the rest of his clothes without taking his eyes from Rhonda's splayed open pussy. She wasn't kidding about being horny. Her pussy is glistening with moisture and he hasn't even touched her.

"If I remember correctly, we have a sixty-nine and a doggy style anal card for this week." Tim smiles as he crawls up between Rhonda's outstretched legs.

"Well at least you remembered that," she teases him.

1...45678...12