Sister-in-Law Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers

Fucking doggy style has always made my cock rock hard and I never got to do it enough. Actually, Alice allowed it rarely. Fucking Katie, my sister-in-law, only added to the sexual euphoria. Again, I had to keep myself reined in so as not to hammer her lovely ass.

"Is it good, Press? Katie quizzed.

"There is no way to express in words, Dear Lady." I assured her.

"Are you going to come for me?" She tenderly inquired. "You can rev it up a little if you need to. I'll be alright."

"I appreciate the you offer, but if I come in you I might shy at kissing your pussy. You're not going to deny me that, are you?"

"Is my butt blushing?" She giggled. "I wouldn't dream of denying you anything."

"Yes, I think it is!" I chuckled.

"Promise me, Press, you'll come in me before we run out of time?"

"The clock says we have........ damn we've been fucking for near two and a half hours. We've got to mid-night, right?" I teased.

"You can fuck my ass all you want and eat my pussy until I'm exhausted, smart ass, but promise me!"

"I promise." I relented. "Now pipe now and let me enjoy this sweet ass of yours.

And I did just that for another 15 minutes. But more importantly, so did Miss Kate. At the moderate rhythm I was fucking her I was not expecting to awaken the beast, but she was soon moaning lustfully and shoving against me. I wondered how big a cock this lady could really take. I gave her a series of rapid, prolonged deep pokes that sent her face into the pillows to stifle her surprised, involuntary yelps. And yet again, I was afraid of hurting her, or she hurting herself.

"Not yet!" She protested, as I gently slowed and pulled out of her. "I was fine, dammit."

"With that ruckus you are making I was going to come sure as hell." I jokingly defended myself.

"All right." She grudgingly accepted. "But If you're stopping, I am so sorry but I really have to pee."

I helped her back-up off the bed. She hurried to the bathroom and I heard her peeing and then the bathtub water running. I moseyed into the bathroom to find her squatting in the tub washing her pussy.

"I figured I'd tidy it up a bit for you." She said, glancing in my direction.

"Very considerate, Thank you." I returned. "Hand me the soap, would you?"

Taking the bar of soap from her, I moved to the sink and proceeded to wash my cock.

"I don't want to spoil the moment but that is not happening." She stated.

It honestly took a few moments to realize her meaning, as mine mind had not gone there at all.

Smiling, I teased. "It must run in the family. I'm hurt, but I'll live."

I dried my cock and handed her the towel, still beaming a smile. I exited the bathroom.

When she returned to the room, I stood by the bed opposite the lamp waiting with a pillow fluffed up. I bent to pat the bed.

"Chest down, please."

"The light is gonna put me on display. Tell me you're not going to stare at my pussy."

"Chest down, please." I repeated. "Not yet I'm not. Besides, one stares at an oddity. I prefer to think I'll be gazing," I said lifting my chin. "on beauty."

Katie did as directed and I circled the bed. I placed my hands on either side of her and began to lavish love, kisses and tongue on her buttocks, nibbling a bit too. She giggled and cooed and swatted at my head in a playful manner.

"Do you know how much I like you doing that!" She stated more than asked. "My ass is more sensitive than my nipples."

"I don't know! We have one more nipple to try." I teased.

"You're just bad!" She giggled, wiggling and shoving her ass in my face.

I spent a few short minutes playing with Katie to rekindle our......well, my.......lust before maneuvering her over to her back. I supported my torso on the bed with my elbows and asked her to put her feet on my shoulders.

"No!" She whined. "You're going to embarrass me!"

"Katie," I spoke softly. "just close your eyes and let me have this little delight for a few moments.

She did as asked, without closing her eyes, watching actually, and, as always, I was awe-struck by the female anatomy. I gazed without touching.

Each pussy is distinct and you can never quite put words to its beauty. A picture are drawing is required to capture its essence, or, being there, of course. I pondered my 61yr-old wife's still lavish bush, the hair extending down each side of her labia and running wild to hide clit and entrance to her treasure, and, Katie's undeniably lovely vaginal, her mound puffy, her labia defined, her clit firm and delectable. You see, I'm just not doing the lady's treasure justice.

My attention to detail was distracted and I hadn't decided which, bushy or bare, I preferred.

"Do you like it" Katie queried. "Is it as nice as my sister's?"

Her question, referencing Alice, surprised me. I thought it uncouth but I certainly wasn't going to bring it to her attention. I did answer truthfully.

"Over all, or in appearance?" I asked, but continued. "I can't see her pussy as clearly. She yelps because I pull pubic hair nearly every time we fuck. All that hair irritates my tongue. You're tighter, and when you spoke, I was trying to decide how to tell you how intoxicating, over hers, if you like, your treasure is."

"My treasure!" She repeated. "You're so swe.......

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

I put my lips to her pussy, smelling the pleasant scent of the soap she washed with and an underlying scent of her natural famine odor. I have always told my wife I could pick her out of a line of women by her famine smell.

My tongue darted out to lightly taste her crack, probing for every spot that made her moan, without touching her clit.

"Press, it's so good!" She moaned.

I slipped my hands under her ass and lifted.......

"Don't.........ahh hell....... I don't think that's going work!"

Her distress reminded me I was dealing with a sick woman. I more tenderly and slowly pushed her thighs up and back, all the while eating her pussy.

"Good, good.......good, good.......good." She repeated, telling me all was well and the movement was not hurting her. "Ahhhhhhhh FUCK"!

I was well aware that her cry was not of hurt. I had stuck my tongue into her hole, and then, began to tongue fuck her. Her hands beat at my head and pulled at my hair.

"I'm afraid to move my ass!" She cried. "DAMMIT! You're driving me insane, Press. I'm going to hurt myself.

I reluctantly stopped and carefully lowered her legs, replacing her feet on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry!" She was crying now. "It was so good. I'm so sorry."

I had mixed feeling about continuing , I wanted to comfort her, but I immediately put my tongue to her clit. Her crying tapered off in moments and her fingers were soon pulling lightly at my hair and ears. She felt relaxed and her light moans set me at ease. I kept the touch feather-light, hoping I could bring on a more soothing climax. She seemed to be reading my intent.

"It's so good." She whispered. "You've been so tender and loving with me...... so understanding. I'm getting close! Don't stop!"

I placed my right hand on her belly, patted it lightly and stopped, leaving my hand in place, hoping she would grasp the intent. Apparently, she did.

Her breathing and moans increased but slightly.

"I'm coming, Press."

Kate's body seemed to relax more and I heard her puffing breaths as if she was in labor. I continued tenderly tonguing her until I felt her orgasm was spent. Finally, all was quiet.

Again, I had mixed feeling about continuing. It was time to fuck her.

Again, we were in sync as I stood, lifted each of her legs and slightly tugged as she slowly and carefully waddled her ass to the edge of the bed. I pushed her legs back slowly and asked if you could hold them back a moment. I put the head of my cock to her pussy, rubbed the head and the shaft along her crack until it was wet, and then proceeded to enter her, slowly.

"It just doesn't get any easier, does it?" She said, lifting her head to view our coupling.

"You just lay still and let me do it this time." I instructed.

After getting full penetration I took control of her legs, easing them down, wrapping my arms under the back of her knees to support the weight, taking it off of her to support them.

"Are you comfortable, Katie?" I queried.

"Yes. I'm perfect." She replied.

I proceeded to fuck her with a very slow rhythm. I have always thought I would make a good porn star as I could pretty much come on demand after a minute or two of fucking. I would like to think that Alice gave me more pussy because she knew I could make it quick if she was not particularly in the mood. Also, bless her heart, she hated to hear me panting or moaning in her ear, so I have learned to be "dignified" in my fucking.

"You want to play a little game with me?" I asked, but continued. "I'm going to start counting with each stroke and when you are comfortable counting with me I'll stop and you continue. I'm going to come in you within 70 to 75 strokes."

"You can orgasm going this slow?" She asked. "You don't have to on a count of me. I am quite comfortable. You do whatever you have to. Just give me what I want."

"It's a little game I learned to play with Alice." I replied. "Now I'll start. One, two, three, four........................"

Now, I figured that push, withdrawal and push again took between three and four seconds. Katie started counting with me at 8 and I stopped counting at 15. I closed my eyes and concentrated on her tight pussy and the fact that I was fucking my sister-in-law. With the occasional peek, I saw that Katie, head lifted, was watching our union and I smiled softly as she could not resist adding a few counts by talking.

"You're so hard!" She whispered. "I could watch you fuck me all day. 38.."

I was concentrating on 75. Slightly before or after I was going to fill her pussy with my cum.

"Oh God it's hard!" She exclaimed. "Tell me when you're going to come!"

"I'm coming, Kate!" I told her shortly as I heard her count of 72.

My cock jerked once, twice, three times and I had a very satisfying ejaculation. I had barely increased my breathing. I carefully lowered myself over her and kissed her passionately on the mouth. She could have shied, knowing I had her juices on my face, but she did not, much to her credit. I lifted myself back up and continued stroking into her.

"That was so beautiful, Press!" She expressed, making me wonder if maybe my wife might be right about "dignified" fucking. But no, remembering Katie and her howling made me send the thought of "dignified" right out of my mind.

"Time to tidy up, I suppose. Come jump in the shower and I'll wash her back." I said, hiding my anguish as I was pulling out of her for the last time.

We showered and dressed and I was leaving the bathroom after combing my hair and found Katie sitting on the edge of the bed talking on her cell.

"I've been driving the countryside enjoying the good weather. Yeah, I had a good lunch at Whittley's. We'll have to go there sometime. Okay. See you tonight."

I took notice of the lack of affection in her voice. I hope it was a reflex action because of who she was with and where she was.

She stood and walked to me and again we took hands and put on foreheads together. I reframed from being a geek, asking her had she enjoyed our encounter. I wanted to be pushy and ask her if we were going to meet each other again.

"I'll step out the door and check the area before you come out." I said.

The area was clear of people and I motioned for her to come out.

"Thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you." She said as she kissed my cheek and then started slowly for her car.

I'd like to tell you....... or maybe not....... that life between Katie and I returned to normal. For me, Katie and I had been intimate, I had come in the lady, and life was never going to be the same for me. It seemed, when greeting, that she always hugged a little tighter, kissed my cheek a little longer. So, I like to hope that she feels the same. On the phone, I never approached the subject and neither did she. It's been a year.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers
12