Sister-in-law Prostate Massage Ch. 03

Story Info
Fantasy of 40 years about to come true.
3.5k words
4.13
78.6k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to those of you that are reading this and are still young. Lesley and I were in our late 50's when chapter two had taken place.

In Chapter three, mentioned are some physical changes a body goes through as people age. We accept it and keep on living.

Also, I will refer to my own name as Johnny in this chapter.

From Chapter two:

"I again apologized for what I was doing with her panties. She told me not to worry, it would be our secret.

"Our secret turn on," she whispered."

*

After Lesley sent me the text message the next morning telling me about the color of her panties, I was hoping it would be a daily ritual. Disappointingly, it wasn't.

Life went on. I spent a lot of nights masturbating with the keepsake panties that Lesley had given me. I would rub them on my face and imagine that she was sitting on my face while in a 69 position with me.

It seemed like our relationship went back to the way it was before the pantie incident. Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law again.

The only thing that did change, though, was how she greeted me. In the past, our greetings and partings were with a half hug and a kiss on the cheek. After the pantie incident, she started to greet me with a tighter hug and a kiss on the mouth. Only when we were out of sight of Roseanne or Al though. If they were in view, the greeting was a half hug and a kiss on the cheek. When that would happen, she would always try to find an alone moment together to give me a hug and kiss on the mouth.

I thought Lesley may have decided that the pantie incident was wrong and was trying to forget it. That was why she didn't continue with the little game of telling me what color panties she had on for the day.

Until the following summer. The summer of 2016.

Roseanne and I have a swimming pool. Nothing fancy, just an above ground pool. I built a sun deck, isolated from the view of the neighbors and the road, so that Roseanne could sunbathe in private.

Both Roseanne and Lesley worked for the school district. Roseanne worked in the cafeteria and Lesley worked in the office. So, they both had the summers off from work.

Lesley would come over on occasion to swim with her. When permitted. Al did not allow her to come over to swim when I was there. Sometimes, Lesley would tell him that wouldn't be there, even though I was. She asked me to stay out of sight just in case Al drove by to check up on her. So, in order to enjoy Lesley's visits (and have the opportunity to see her in a bathing suit) I went along with Al's controlling game.

Al was a Field Engineer for the power company, so you never knew if he was in the area or not.

On one particular day during that summer, Roseanne and I both had doctor appointments in the morning. Roseanne for her gall bladder and I for my prostate. I had taken the day off work to go to the appointments.

After we returned home, Roseanne put on her bathing suit and headed out to the sun deck.

Roseanne said, "By the way, Lesley is coming over to sun bathe and swim." Then she sarcastically added, "So you better hide just in case Asshole Al drives by to check up on her.

About a half hour later, Lesley knocked on the front door and walked into the house.

"Roseanne? Johnny? Anybody home?" she called out.

I was in a room back the hallway where I keep my computer.

I went out in to the living room to greet Lesley. She met me with a tight hug and a kiss on the mouth. She asked me where Roseanne was. I told her that she was already "catching some rays."

Lesley said that she came over to join her just as soon as she changes in to her bathing suit.

She went in to the bathroom. I returned to the computer room. I didn't hear her shut the door. I soon heard the sound of her peeing. I wanted so badly to go watch her. I then heard the sound of the commode flushing.

While she was washing hands, her cell phone rang. I could only hear her side of the conversation but I could tell that it was Al on the other end.

Lesley's side of the conversation was: "Hello?" ........ "I'm over Roseanne's swimming." ........ "No, he's not here, he is at work.".......... "I should be home around 4:00."........."Love you."....... "Bye." After I heard the beep of her ending the call, I heard her say, "Asshole."

Next, I could hear her rustling through her beach bag to get her bathing suit out.

She asked, "How did the doctors' appointments go this morning?"

I couldn't believe it. She was right across the hallway, getting naked, and talking to me. I didn't know if she was hoping that I would go to the door way to talk to her or not. I know that is what I wanted to do, but I chickened out.

I told her, "They just ran some tests today. We should know the results in a few days. Roseanne will probably fill you in on everything."

After she got changed, she came in to the room where I was, to model her new bathing suit. It was a one piece, very modest suit. It definitely suited her lady personality. It had a short, detachable cover up skirt, that was lacy and dainty. The suit was black with a single, pink colored, rose design. The stem of the rose started at her belly and curved up to one of her breasts, accenting her delicate beauty.

She strutted a pose and asked, "Well, what do you think? Not bad for an old woman, huh?"

I gave her a whistle and said, "You look very nice. Very, VERY pretty ....and you know that I have a thing older women."

Lesley is 6 months older than me, so I would often times joke with her about her being an older woman.

She said, "Silly!!!"

She then handed me her bottle of suntan lotion and asked me to put some on her back. I obliged her.

She dropped the straps of her suit down over her arms so that I could do her shoulders too. Her shoulders where so sexy. So smooth. So unblemished. Apparently, the years of her sitting up straight with proper posture had proven beneficial for her. As I rubbed the lotion on to them, I had to fight the temptation that I was having to kiss her shoulders. I wanted to start kissing her at the nape of her slender neck and work across each shoulder. But again, I chickened out.

When I finished, I offered to do her front too. I felt a blush of embarrassment after I said it. Again, I was feeling like the shy boy I was in high school when I was around her.

Again, she said, "Silly!!!" and put a small dab of suntan lotion on the tip of my nose.

"Well, I better go wake my sister up before she fries," she said as she disappeared from the room.

I waited a few minutes and then went to the bathroom. There is a clear view of the sun deck from window in there. The first thing I spotted was that she had her change of clothes folded neatly on top of the clothes hamper. In plain view, placed right on top of the pile was her panties.

I couldn't resist, I had to pick them up and sample her aroma.

To my surprise, I found that Lesley had tucked a note inside her panties!!!

It read, "Enjoy Johnny. Try not to slobber them up too bad, I have to wear them home. XOXOXO, Lesley." She also drew a smiley face on the note.

I smiled at the note. It sent a rush of an emotion of affection through my heart.

I didn't slobber them up though. The medical test that I had performed on me in the morning made me too sore "down there" to even think about getting an erection. Instead I placed her panties, bra and the note on my bed pillow. I used my cell camera to take a picture of them for future "relief sessions". I kept the note and returned the panties and bra with the rest of her clothes.

I then went outside (hoping Al didn't drive by) and I picked a daisy from Roseanne's flower bed. I returned to my computer room scribbled a thank you note, added a heart shaped smiley face and some XO's to it and then I put the note and the daisy inside Lesley's panties.

When Roseanne and Lesley were done sunning and swimming, they came in to the house to change out of their bathing suits. Lesley went into the bathroom and Roseanne changed in the bedroom. I am glad they didn't go into the bathroom together as they sometimes did in the past.

Lesley thanked us for letting her use the pool. Roseanne gave Lesley a hug and a kiss and then said, "Johnny, you walk Lesley to her car. I have to use the bathroom before I shit myself!"

Lesley rolled her eyes at Roseanne. Roseanne caught her.

Roseanne said to her, "What?"

Lesley asked, "Why do you always have to talk so crude?"

Rosanne said sarcastically, using a childlike voice, "Oh, please excuse me, I have to use the potty before I pooh pooh my pants.... BETTER?" and then disappeared into the bathroom.

(I am a firm believer that a man should never hit a woman, but sometimes there are days ..............)

Lesley looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "Ya gotta' love her."

I walked Lesley to her car. After looking to make sure Al wasn't driving by, she gave me a hug and a kiss. As I was opening the car door for her, she lifted her shirt a little bit to show me that she had the daisy tucked into the waist band in the front of her shorts.

She winked at me and whispered, "Silly!!"

I loved watching her get into a car. She would sit on the side of the seat, leaving both legs outside the door. Then she would, in a most proper, lady like fashion, swing her closed legs into the car.

She had just situated herself in the driver's seat when her cell phone rang again. It was Al. This time I could hear his side of the conversation.

Lesley: "Hello?"

Al: "Where the fuck are you?"

Lesley: "I am just leaving Roseanne's."

Al: "Are you driving?"

Lesley: "No, I am still in her drive way, I am just getting ready to leave."

Al: "Good thing! I was about ready to come look for you. It's time you get your ass home."

Lesley: "I said I would be home at 4:00. It's only 3:40."

She hesitated for a second and then said, "Love you."

Al: "You better!"

Lesley: "Bye."

She ended the call, gave her cell phone the middle finger and said, "Asshole."

She looked up at me. Her eyes were welling up with tears. I had one hand on the car door. She put her hand on top of mine and said, "I hate my life."

I caressed her cheek with my other hand and wiped away her tears. Again, when we made eye contact, it sent a rush of an emotion of affection through my heart.

"I better get home," she said.

She reached up through the open window, put her arms around my neck and gave me a long hug. She then kissed me longingly on my mouth. I could taste her salty tears that were now flowing down her face.

After she broke our embrace, she put her car in gear and began to pull away.

I said, "Hang in there Les. Love you!"

She softly replied, "Ohhhh, I love you too Johnny," and drove away.

When I walked back to the house, Roseanne was standing at the door. I wondered what she saw.

"Did Asshole call Lesley again? I heard her cell ring." Roseanne asked.

"Yes," I said.

"That was the fourth time he called her while she was here. What an asshole. I'm glad you don't do that to me. But then again, I would just shut the damn thing off and not answer," she growled.

I said, "My heart aches for Les, she doesn't deserve to be treated like that."

"Well, she knew he was an asshole before she married him. It's not my fault she married for money and social status instead of love," Roseanne remarked, "She has to take the bitter with the sweet." She then added, "And how about her telling me how I should talk? She acts just like Mom did."

(Apparently, she did not see the kiss shared between Lesley and I. Whew!)

A few days later Roseanne and I got our lab test results back. My PSA numbers were on the high range, so I was to go for another test in six months. Roseanne's report came back with results that she had to have her gall bladder removed. So, she set up a date and time for the surgery.

I had taken off a couple of days of work for her surgery and recovery time. It was scheduled to performed early in the morning. Roseanne was miserable that morning. Not because of the gall bladder pain, but because she was not permitted to have a cigarette, coffee or food for 12 hours prior to the surgery. Her not being permitted to have a cigarette irritated her the most. (I used to smoke, so I understand and am sympathetic when a person has to go through that.)

After she was wheeled in to the operating room, I made my way to the waiting area. I started reading a magazine, but decided taking a nap was a better idea.

I was soon awakened by the sound of a familiar voice.

"Hey, Rip Van Winkle, want some coffee and some company?"

It was Lesley. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a yellow sun dress. Her hair was pulled back in to a pony tail which allowed a view of her slim, sexy, ever so kissable looking neck. The soft morning sun rays passing through the window shining on her beautiful smile and deep blue eyes made her look so angelic. So beautiful. So perfect.

I stood up to greet her. She had a cup of coffee in each hand. She sat them down on the magazine table and then gave me a hug and a kiss.

"Hi!" I said, "What a pleasant surprise."

"Al had to go out of town for work for a few days. I was on my way home from taking him to the airport. So, now I am 'free' to be here for my sister while she is having surgery," she said.

We sat down and I thanked her for the coffee and for coming to be there for Roseanne.

She whispered, "I came to be here for you too, Silly!" She placed her hand on my thigh and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

As we waited for Roseanne to come out of surgery, Lesley and I enjoyed each other's company and conversation. She asked me about my PSA results and what they meant. Her hand was still resting on my thigh. When I told her that high PSA results may be an indication of prostate cancer. She (what I think was an unconscious reaction) slid her hand up and cupped my balls and said, "Oh my God."

When she realized where her hand was, she moved it back down to my thigh and said, "Oops."

I could not resist saying to her, "Silly."

She gently smacked me on my thigh. Again, our eye contact sent a rush of an emotion of affection through my heart.

I told her not to be concerned about the cancer thing, the doctor was just going to monitor me for it. He did not say that I had it.

Lesley and I sat together in the waiting room talking. We reminisced some of our former high school teachers and classmates. Our conversation flowed so smoothly, never an awkward moment of what to say next. The whole time we talked, I don't think she ever lifted her hand from my thigh.

I had called her 'Les' a few times throughout our conversation. Les is what she went by in high school.

She commented about it. "Johnny, I think you are the only person that still calls me Les," she said.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, "Old habits die hard. Do you want me to start calling you Lesley?"

"Heavens no!" she said. "Al is the one that stopped me from going by Les. It was not proper enough for him." She then continued, "When you call me Les, it makes me smile inside. Hearing it takes me back to my young, carefree, happy teenage years. A distraction from now being old, miserable and full of regrets." She then added with a giggle, "Besides, it irritates the crap out of Al when you call me that."

We both laughed. I nudged her shoulder with mine.

Finally, a nurse came to let us know that Roseanne was in the recovery room. Once she was awake we could go see her. About thirty minutes later Lesley and I went see Roseanne.

The doctor was at Roseanne's bed side when we arrived. He was telling her that the surgery went well. He wanted her to stay the night in the hospital so that they can check her incision in the morning.

I gave Roseanne a kiss and asked her how she felt.

"Sleepy," she mumbled.

Lesley gave her a kiss and told her, "Just go back to sleep and rest up. You've been through a lot."

Roseanne mumbled to Lesley, "You look pretty. Johnny ought to be in his glory. He loves yellow."

After they situated Roseanne in a room for the night, Lesley stayed a little while longer with us. We sat at the foot of the bed and tried to talk as quietly as we could so we didn't keep Roseanne awake.

Eventually Lesley said, "I better get home, Al will be calling to check up on me. He will call the house phone instead of my cell to make sure I am at home. How long are you going to stay Johnny? Why don't you stop by my house on your way home for dinner?"

I told her that I didn't know how long I was going to stay, but I would call her when I was leaving the hospital to let her know if I would be stopping by.

Lesley gave Roseanne another kiss and said that she was going to go home. She also told her that she loved her.

I escorted Lesley to the elevator. I thanked her for everything. She said that she hoped that I would be able to stop by after a while. The elevator doors opened. She gave me a quick hug and kiss on the lips and then entered the elevator. As the doors closed, she blew me a kiss.

Again, our eye contact sent a rush of an emotion of affection through my heart.

I went back to Roseanne's room. I thought it was a scene from The Exorcist. She was freaking out on a nurse because she had to spend the night in the hospital.

"I NEED A CIGARETTE!!! I can't spend the night in this fucking place!!!" she snarled.

I apologized to the nurse for how Roseanne was acting. The nurse said that it was all right, they see a lot of patients act that way because they can't have a smoke.

The nurse suggested, "Has she ever considered a smoking cessation program?"

I warned the nurse, with a laugh, "She already ripped you a new butt hole about not being allowed to smoke. If you suggest that she try to quit, Lord knows how much bigger of new one you will get."

I planned to keep Roseanne company for a couple more hours, but she kept going on and on about needing a cigarette.

She finally said, "If I can't have a cigarette, maybe they will give me more pain meds to knock me out the until tomorrow so I won't be thinking about it." She then added, "You may as well go home, I just want to sleep and if you are here I will feel guilty for ignoring you."

I agreed and kissed her before I left. I told her that I would be in first thing in the morning "to break her out of this joint".

She laughed. She grabbed her stomach where the incision was made. "Don't make me laugh, it hurts too much!" she winced.

Our eye contact sent a rekindling spark of an emotion of affection through my heart.

As I was walking to my truck, I called Lesley from my cell phone.

To be continued...