Sister-in-law Prostate Massage Ch. 05

Story Info
A Tick on My Dick.
2.8k words
4.63
57.5k
35

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Chapter 4:

"She sat up on the sofa and took both of my hands in to hers. "No, Johnny. I have felt this way for some time now. I never thought a moment in time would ever allow for it to happen. It is happening now. I know you feel it too Johnny. Please don't fight it," she pleaded."

***************

"Roseanne, is this a tick?" I asked my wife while showing her something in my pubic hair about an inch above my penis.

"I think it is," she replied, "Here, I better pull it out."

"You'll leave its head in, you need a special tool to get them out," I informed her. "Doesn't Les have one that she uses when her dog gets a tick?"

"I'll call her and see, but I think I can just pull it out," she argued.

"No! See if she has a tool. I don't want Lyme's disease or whatever else happens if the head stays in," I firmly demanded.

Roseanne called Lesley. She said that she has a tick extractor and then said that we should come over right away and she would pull the tick out. Roseanne told her where the tick was located and said that she would pull it out.

As we were getting ready to go over to Lesley's, I had mentioned something to Roseanne about the way she was dressed. She had on baggy grey sweat pants and a man's flannel shirt that was two sizes too large for her. She looked like a slob.

"I don't give a shit, we are only going to my sister's," she barked back at me.

"Are you at least going to put your dentures in?" I requested.

"HELL NO! What for? If Lesley don't like the way I am dressed or look, tough shit! Accept me the way I am or don't accept me at all."

I rolled my eyes and looked forward to seeing Lesley, which was always refreshing.

We drove over to Lesley's house and as always, it was pleasant to see her. She greeted me with a small hug and a kiss on the cheek. (Her greeting when her husband or Roseanne was around.) She had on form fitting designer jeans and a proper fitting, women's flannel shirt, which when she hugged me I could feel that she was braless underneath. Her attire flattered her still twenty-year-old looking figure. She still looked fantastic even at sixty-one years of age.

She was bare footed and the sight of her perfectly pedicured toes was a real turn on. Her finger nails were perfectly manicured. Her toenails and fingernails were painted with a light rose colored polish, that seemed extremely alluring to me.

"Where did you say the tick is?" asked Lesley.

"On his dick," snarled Roseanne. "I don't know how the hell he got one there."

I speculated that it probably jumped off of our cat and it attached itself to me.

I corrected Roseanne's description of where the tick was. "It's not on my Little Man, it's in my pubic hair about an inch above it."

"Little Man?" Lesley laughed.

"That's what he calls his dick. He heard Robin Williams refer to it as his Little Man once, so Johnny has called it that ever since," answered Roseanne.

"You're silly," Lesley said to me while gently brushing her hand down my bicep.

"He's an Ass!" was Roseanne's reply.

Lesley led us upstairs to her bedroom. She got the extraction tool and poured alcohol on it to sterilize it. She instructed me to lay on the bed and pull my pants down just far enough to expose the tick. I was laying at the foot of the bed, legs bent at the knees with the lower part of my legs dangling over the edge of the bed.

"Roseanne, I think maybe you better shave his hair from around that tick. I'll get you a razor," suggested Lesley.

Lesley disappeared into the bathroom to fetch a razor. When she returned I noticed that she had undone the top few buttons of her shirt. She was going to teasingly torture me with down blouse views, and I welcomed it.

It had been over a year since "our moment in time". Our relationship had gone back to sister-in-law and brother-in-law. But any time we were together at family gatherings, I could feel my heart both ache and burn with affection (and desire) for her.

My jeans and underwear were pulled down to the place just where my penis began. Roseanne began to dry shave my pubic hair from around the tick. Lesley told her not to cut the tick off with the razor.

"I KNOW!!" snapped Rosanne.

Lesley was standing behind Rosanne. She rolled her eyes and Roseanne's comment. She was leaning forward and giving me a view of her splendid breasts. She pulled her shirt open a little to give me a better view. Her cleavage was deep, revealing the inner sides of her perfectly shaped breasts.

My mind wandered back to "our moment in time" when I applied a trace of wine through the valley of her cleavage and then slowly sucked and kissed up the wine. I relived the splendor of sucking her perfectly located, long hard nipple into my mouth, her nipple so long that it almost touched the back of my throat. I recalled how she held my head tight to her breast as she moaned with pleasure.

I had to block these memories out of my mind before I got a hardon during "my operation". I am sure that would piss Roseanne off.

After the shave, Roseanne swabbed some alcohol on the tick and then took the extraction tool from Lesley. Roseanne grabbed the tick with the tool and began to pull on it.

"Don't PULL! Twist," said Lesley, kind of sternly.

"YOU FUCKIN' DO IT THEN. YOU'RE THE EXPERT!!" snapped Roseanne as she threw the tool on to the bed. "I'm going outside and have a smoke," she ranted as she stomped off.

"She'll never change. She has been that way ever since we were kids. How do you put up with that all the time?" commented Lesley.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Having you for my sister-in-law makes it easier for me."

"You're silly," Lesley replied as she knelt down on her knees to extract the tick. Seeing her on her knees between my legs was going to create a real challenge for me not to get a hard on.

"If I'M the reason you put up with her crap, maybe she's right. You ARE and ass," she said with a giggle and a smile. "I'm not worth that much aggravation in your life."

She placed the Tick Extractor around the tick and gently began to work the tick out as our conversation continued with such relaxed ease.

"I'm used to her after all these years," I began, "It's not worth getting angry and in to arguments with her every time she has a temper tantrum. My Grandma used to tell me, 'The Good Book says not to let the sun go down on your anger.' I figure if I don't get angry too often, then fretting about the sun going down on it is one less thing to be concerned about."

"Oh Johnny, my dear Johnny! Why didn't you ever ask me out in high school?" she sighed.

I could tell by the sound of her voice, that it was not a question that she wanted me to answer. She was just audibly expressing a regret that she had.

"AH HUH!! GOT IT!" she exclaimed when the tick was finally out of my skin. She wiped the tick into a tissue and then dabbed the area where it was latched in with alcohol and then placed a small round band-aid over the wound.

She then said, "I better check for others, there may be more than one."

She gently brushed her fingers through my pubic hair searching for other ticks. Satisfied that she did not find any there, she slid my jeans and underwear down to my ankles. She lifted my balls and checked them for ticks and also examined the hair on my inner thighs.

She then cooed, "You know, they like to hide in skin folds." She then gently started to examine my, trying to stay flaccid, penis for ticks.

She stroked on it, stating that it probably should be hard in order to get all the skin folds out of it. She hoped that I didn't mind. No, I didn't mind, but I was wondering what would happen if Roseanne came back in.

The sight of her rose-colored nails wrapped around my little man was so erotic. I then noticed her engagement and wedding rings on her finger. For some reason, the sight of those rings, knowing that I didn't belong to the matched ring, made it all the more exciting. Soon my little man grew in to its full length of an erection.

"MMMMMMMM. I see the Little Man became a Little Big Man," cooed Lesley, in a high pitched, Pixie voice. Her face was only about an inch from my growing harder manhood as she searched for ticks. I could feel her hot breath on it with her every exhalation. In the same Pixie voice, she said, "I don't see any more ticks. But what's this?" Referring to precum leaking out the end of my 'little big man'. "Oooh, we don't want to waste this!" as she took her finger and wiped my precum off. She then seductively sucked my precum from her finger tip.

She then stood up, walked over to the window and peered out. She said that Roseanne was out at the end of the property line talking to the neighbor.

"I am sure the neighbor will keep her occupied for a while. That should give us enough time to do something about this condition you are in," she said as she reached between her mattress and box springs for something.

She retrieved her pink, "keepsake" panties that she had used to wipe my cum from her face and my cock after "our moment in time" together. "Our moment in time" at times seems like it was just yesterday and other times, it seems lit it was so long ago.

"These are losing your scent, I need to refresh them," she said. She released a saddened sigh. "After Al is "done" with me in bed and he rolls over to go to sleep, I retrieve these and relive our time together by smelling 'you' on them," she softly said, with a voice that sounded as if she were fighting back tears.

She glanced out the window again and then walked towards me. While approaching me, she unbuttoned her shirt the rest of the way and exposed her beautiful, perfect breasts. I sat up and she took the back of my head into her hands and pulled my face towards her breasts.

I gently kissed down through her cleavage and around the base of her firm globes. I kissed my way to one her nipples and sucked it deep into my mouth. Lesley pulled my head closer and shuddered with pleasure. She breathed and sighed, heavily, as I switched over to her other nipple. She grasped her exposed nipple and pulled on it and pinched it, causing it to grow even longer yet. She then began to rub her keepsake panties over her nipple. Her moaning was causing more blood to engorge my shaft.

She had thrown her head backwards, her long, slender, kissable neck was so beautiful. It was still youthful looking as compared to some other women her age. I placed one of my hands under her jaw line and caressed it. As my thumb passed by her lips, she gently sucked it into her mouth ever so seductively.

I moved my hand downwards and caressed her under her chin and then down the front of her slender neck. Continuing my gently slow caresses, I moved my hand down her chest and in to her cleavage. Slowly and gently I enveloped her breast that was in my mouth with both of my hands. I opened my mouth wider and sucked more of her breast in to it. Her nipple was at the back of my throat. With a little effort, I was able to massage her nipple with back half of my tongue while still sucking on her breast.

She pulled at her other nipple roughly with one hand and pulled my hair with her other. Using my hair, she pulled my face further on to her breast. Her body then tremored as she had an orgasm.

Lesley pushed my head away and lowered her face to mine and we kissed passionately for the longest time. After we kissed for what seemed like for minutes, Lesley made another trip to the window to check on Roseanne.

When she returned to me, she gently pushed me back so that I was laying on the bed again. She dropped to her knees in between my legs and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She sucked me deep down her throat and used her swallowing muscles to create an even greater pleasure.

She pulled her head back up and stopped sucking long enough to throatily say, "I need your cum, but we are going to have to hurry. Don't hold back, just lay back and let it happen."

She re-engulfed my cock and began to suck quickly, hotly, wetly and hungrily. I felt my semen begin to enter into my shaft. Soon it burst loose and gushed into her hungry mouth. Lesley swallowed the first spurt but jacked the rest of my load in to her cleavage. She jacked me until there wasn't a drop left. A few dribbles that remained on the end of my penis, she wiped on to one of her nipples.

I lay there, my head whirling, as she leaned back and took her keepsake panties and first wiped her mouth off, then my dick and balls and then cleaned my jism from her cleavage. She stood up and tugged on my hand to motion me into a sitting position. She took her nipple that she had wiped the dribbles of my cum on to and placed it against my lips. As I sucked my seed from her nipple, I could feel her body quiver slightly as she had one more mini orgasm.

She put the pair of panties up to her nose and inhaled deeply and left out a moan of pleasure. She then folded them neatly and returned them to their hiding place between her mattress and box springs.

She stood up and buttoned her shirt again as she walked back to peer out the window. Returning, she pushed me back on to the bed, lay on top of me and kissed me deeply. I could taste my cum in her kiss, an added extra pleasure that I enjoyed.

She patted me on the thigh and suggested that I get dressed. As I fixed my pants and got straightened out, she had gone down stairs ahead of me. I peered out the window before I left the room and saw that Roseanne was still out there talking to the neighbor, looking towards the house. I could hear Lesley talking to her from the porch located below the window.

I walked downstairs and joined Lesley on the back porch. Roseanne was walking towards us.

"Well, did you get the tick out?" asked Roseanne.

"Yes. It's out, and you should have seen the amount of fluid that came out too," replied Lesley, with a wink towards me that was hidden from Roseanne's line of sight. "You two want some coffee?" she then asked.

"Sure!" Roseanne and I answered at the same time.

"Let me see where it was," Roseanne requested.

"Les put a band-aid over it. I will show you later this evening," I replied.

We went into the dining room to have our coffee and some cookies. After Lesley sat a cup of coffee down in front of Roseanne, Roseanne asked her, "What's that in your hair?"

I looked at Lesley and spotted a dab of my jism in her hair. "Oh Shit!" I thought.

Lesley looked in to a mirror that was on the wall and wiped my jism from her hair. She had such a quick cover comeback for it. She smelled the white fluid on her fingers and said, "Oh, I put Hydrocortisone Cream where the tick was. I must have had some on my hand and wiped it in my hair." She then rubbed my spunk into her hands as it were hand lotion.

Good cover!! Whew!!

We made small talk while we drank our coffee. Roseanne apologized for acting the way she did. Lesley and I both knew not to elaborate on the subject and both told her that it was ok.

Roseanne wanted to use the bathroom before we left. While she was in there, Lesley and I stole one last long hug and long kiss.

When our eyes met, it caused a rush of an emotion of affection to burn through my heart.