Sister-In-Law Says Thanks Pt. 02

Story Info
She is so amazing.
1.3k words
4.46
113k
53

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Am I done, yet? Are you kidding? You just made me blow my entire load all over your pretty little face! You've got more holes to fill? Boy, you are something else, aren't you?

Zoe looks at me with a cheeky smirk on her face as if to say, "I've had this planned out all along!"

My half-hard dick still dangling in the air, poking against her tight body, her hands glide down my chest, to my tummy, over my pelvis and down to my balls. She's gently caressing them as if to make sure they are refilling fast enough.

My head returns to reality... Is my sister-in-law asking, literally begging me to fuck her? This is not some random bird; this is my wife's younger sister! Not only that, I think she's insinuating I ass-fuck her tonight! I decide that at this point, I am completely incapable of making sound decisions, and my last chance to return to normality was left way behind in the car earlier.

So I think "Fuck it. I might as well have the time of my life!"

My balls gently cupped by Zoe, she begins to stroke my dick. She looks me in the eyes and says "Seems like you're ready for round 2! I've been dying to get you inside of me!"

She takes a few steps back to the dinner table. in one smooth motion, she hops up and onto the table and spreads her legs wide. She must be as wet as she could be. A small puddle is building underneath her ass as she commands me over to her, "Get this pussy ready for you!"

I'm dying to get a taste of this and come over to the table. I kneel down before this steaming pussy and drive my face into int. Licking her pussy in and out, I can taste and hear how horny she is. As my tongue glides over her clitoris, she moans loudly. "Oh, babe, you got me nice and wet! I'm ready for you now!"

I get up and come close to the table, her dripping wet pussy oozing in front of my once again rock hard cock. Zoe reaches down, grabs my dick and guides me into her.

Her pussy is incredibly tight on first entry, and she lets out a big "Ooooh!" as I penetrate her.

She is getting wetter and wetter as I gently slide in and out of her. She's laying back onto the table as I grab her thighs to push as deep as possible.

Her perfect breasts are bouncing back and forth as I begin to fuck her harder. Her face still covered in cum, one hand Is cupping her B-cup breasts while the other is scooping cum off her cheek and feeding it to herself.

"Yes, that's it! Own this pussy!" She moans at me.

Gladly do I take this invitation and speed up the pace. By balls smack against soaking wet pussy, making a clapping sound as loud as her moans.

I place my thumb on her clit to see that I can make her moan even louder. As I gently drive my thumb up and down her clit, my dick in and out of her pussy, she begins to moan louder and louder, almost screaming.

"Fuck me, babe! Harder! Oh this is gonna make me cum!"

I give her everything I've got, my rock hard cock driving all the way inside her, she looks me deep into my eyes and lets out a huge moan, "Oh, FUCK! Yes!"

He body is shivering as I slow down the pace. Her nipples are standing upright into the air. I can't help but lean over and take one into my mouth, sucking on her pink nipple as hard as I can. Zoe grabs my head and presses it down on her breast. I go back and forth between her nipples until she pushes me off.

"I need another load from you - now!"

She pushes me back gently and slides down off the table. She turns around in front of my and grinds her amazing ass up and down my throbbing dick. She lays her upper body down flat on the dinner table and reaches back to spread her butt cheeks. I get a perfect view of her fantastic ass and pussy as I drive my cock all the way inside her steaming hot pussy.

Going gently at first, she encourages me to do as I please with her - "Come on babe, fuck my brains out! I know you'll need to go a lot harder than this!"

Turned on by her dirty talk, I up the pace substantially. Holding on to her hips, I drive in as deep and as hard as possible. Our bodies smacking against each other, I can feel her hand reaching through between her legs to cup my balls, as I'm fucking her from behind as hard as I can.

Her soaking wet pussy is clamping so tightly around my cock, I realise I won't last much longer.

Halfway coming to my senses, I manage to inform her "Almost there!"

"Wait! Don't shoot your load into my pussy!" Zoe yells at me. "Let me..."

I can feel her hand reaching for my cock, guiding it out of her pussy. "Here you go babe", she tells me as she places my cock against her anus. "I want you to cum in ass!"

Zoe holds on to my cock as she gently pushes back her ass. The tip of cock spreads her tight little anus wide apart as Zoe lets out a big scream "Ouch!"

She turns her head and looks back at me, "Gentle, please! I'll be ready in a moment"

I definitely don't want to hurt her, so I just keep sliding my tip in and out of her little anus. "Are you ok?" I ask her.

"Oh, yeah! Keep going! I'm almost ready. Go a bit deeper now!" Zoe says.

As instructed, I push into my wife's sister's ass a bit deeper. And then again a bit deeper. And deeper. And deeper. I gently pick up the pace as Zoe moans out "That's it, I can take it now. Go for it - fuck my ass as hard as you want!"

Encouraged by her asking me to fuck her harder, I go as hard and fast as I can. "Yes! That's it babe! Fuck my ass! Come on!!"

I'm getting dangerously close to exploding inside my sister-in-law and tell her "I'm ready, it's coming!"

She instructs me "Keep going, I want your cum up my ass! Blast your load inside your sister! Give it to me!"

I can't hold it any longer and push inside her as deep as possible. I reach for her tits and let out a huge moan. My load explodes deep inside her anus as I squeeze her breasts as hard as I can. I push inside her several times more to get all remaining cum out before I collapse onto her.

As I rest my head on her back, I glance over to the shelf on the wall and notice a little red light blinking. "What the fuck?" I wonder.

As my orgasm wears off, I realise what's been going on. "You're recording this?!" I ask her.

"You're bloody right I am! I need some insurance to make sure this isn't a one off! You're going to be fucking my sister and me for a long time... You better be ready at my command going forward. You don't want this in the wrong hands, do you?"

And now we are where the story began. I'm coming to terms with the fact that in the future, I'm going to be doing my wife and her sister. Of course, my wife can never find out about this.

Then again, my wife and I have done some naughty stuff before. And I know she thinks Zoe is gorgeous. My heart begins to pound, I'm getting harder than a rock just thinking about a 3-way with the two of them...