Sister-in-Law Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, no," I replied, deciding to make it clear she was just a fuck slut and not on the same level as my bride, "Only bimbo fuck sluts eat assholes."

She didn't respond, just hummed tunelessly as she really worked her tongue in my ass.

Continuing to explore how much 'anything' she would do, I turned around and in rapid succession ripped her skirt off, lifted her off her feet, placed her down, spread her legs and started fingering her.

"Just shove that dick in me, big brother-in-law," she moaned, as I pumped two fingers in and out of her.

"Not sure you deserve this big dick," I responded, plus, I'd already decided I wouldn't be fucking her cunt... only her mouth and asshole. Instead, I added a third finger... preparing her wet twat for my fist.

Figuring out my intentions, she moaned, "Are you going to fist fuck your sister-in-law slut?"

I answered with action as I slid my entire fist inside her tight twat in one strong thrust, as if I were punching somebody in the jaw, but through strong resistance.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, as I was suddenly wrist deep inside her.

I pumped my arm in and out of her cunt as she moaned, clearly enjoying it.

After a few pumps, she began rubbing her clit begging, "Yes, fist fuck me, Daddy."

Being called 'Daddy' was weird, but kind of hot.

She was indeed a nasty little slut.

I fisted her until her moans increased and she was close to coming, when I suddenly pulled out.

"No, don't stop fisting me," she begged.

"Bimbo sluts don't get to come yet," I pointed out, as I stood up and ordered, "Now give me a foot job."

"I wore these nylons just for you," she smiled, "you fucking-my-foot fetish pervert."

"And you will wear them every fucking day from now on," I instructed, as she moved her nylon-clad feet to my raging hard-on.

"I'll do anything for you," she promised yet again. Again, not because she was submitting to my will, but more like daring me to find something she wouldn't do.

"Good slut," I approved, knowing that this would only enhance my desire to use her again and again... although I was lying to myself if I really believed I could fuck her once and then walk away. I'm a man, and men are weak.

"I still can't get over how thick your dick is," she purred, as her feet moved up and down.

"All the better to gape that asshole of yours with, my dear," I said, as I grabbed her feet and began to slowly fuck them.

"Are you going to gobble me up whole, you big bad brother-in-law?" she purred wickedly, playing on the Little Red Riding Hood concept.

"I'm going to huff, and puff, and blow all over you," I responded, switching wolves, knowing my load would be going all over this teasing face when the time came.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, looking at me with such sultry sexiness I thought I may blow my load right then and there.

"Let's see those tits," I ordered, attracted to the nipples poking through her sheer shirt.

"These tits?" she asked, as she obeyed without hesitation, ripping her shirt off over her head and then cupping the shapely mounds under discussion .

"Yes those ripe, suckable, fuckable tits," I nodded, as I leaned forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as I playfully bit her nipple. "I like it rough, Daddy. Do what you want!"

"You do, do you?" I asked, enjoying the Daddy idea as I roughly manhandled her tits.

"Oh yes," she moaned, her foot between my legs rubbing my balls and ass.

"Get on the floor," I ordered.

"Ready to fuck your slut?" she offered, as she obeyed, getting on all fours and offering a perfect ass.

"On your back," I said.

"Yes, Daddy," she smiled, taking her time to put on a good, sensual show as she rolled slowly onto her back and spread her legs.

I walked over to her head, straddled her face, lowered myself and began to fuck her tits.

"Oh, that's creative," she approved.

I slowly started fucking her tits, which was more awkward than I'd thought, the position better in my head than in actual execution.

She seemed to enjoy it though, as she multitasked, cupping one tit while moving another hand to her cunt, and even lifting her head up to lick my ass.

So after a minute, I decided it was time to fuck her, as this position was really doing nothing for me, although the tongue was nice.

I stood back up and ordered, "On all fours."

This time she quickly obeyed as she purred, "Are you going to give me that bone doggy style?"

"I'm going to pound that asshole," I replied.

"Just slam that sausage right into me," she demanded, adding, "I lubed my hole for you for ten wonderful minutes before I came up here to offer myself to you."

"Really?" I asked.

"I wasn't taking no for an answer tonight," she said, as I moved behind her.

"Not many can just take this in their ass," I warned, even as I positioned my thick prick at her inviting back door.

"I'm your slut," she reminded, looking back at me. "Do whatever you want to me."

"Oh fuck, are you a bad influence!" I sighed, as I slid my cock in her ass... it easily sliding inside her... something I wasn't used to.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck," she moaned happily, as my cock disappeared in her tight butt.

"Have you ever had a cock this thick up there?" I asked, as my whole dick invaded her.

"No," she said, then added, "but I have some big toys."

"You've been gaping this ass for me?" I asked, as I slowly began fucking her.

"Ever since I saw your huge bratwurst in my sister's mouth, I knew I had to have it, and knew I would have to have it in all three of my holes," she agreed.

"Well, you're only getting it in two," I pointed out.

"Well, two out of three ain't bad," she joked.

"Yeah, I just need to get your mother now," I joked back. Her mother also very hot, for an older woman.

"I imagine Mommy would devour this donkey dick the moment she saw it," she encouraged me, as she began bouncing back on my cock.

"You think so?" I asked, the idea suddenly exciting.

"Oh yeah, she's a slut too," she told me. Her mom was single, their father having died a few years ago.

"Well, like mother, like daughter," I joked, the idea of being a mother fucker kind of hot.

"Butt for now, focus on the slut with your dick in her asshole," she ordered, as she began bouncing faster.

I laughed, "fair enough," and I began to meet her motions.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," she moaned.

"I already am," I teased.

"Oh you bastard," she replied, "do it harder!"

After a couple minutes of this fucking, my knees were getting sore. I pulled out, sat on the edge of the bed, and ordered, "Come ride me, slut."

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned, as she quickly got off her knees, turned around and backed up to take my cock back in her ass.

It took a couple of tries, but slowly she impaled herself on my cock.

She turned her head around and asked, "Enjoying this quality time bonding with your sister-in-law?"

"You mean my sister-in-law cum bucket slut?" I corrected, as she began to slowly ride me.

"I'm your whatever you want to call me," she moaned, as she moved up and down... the position extra hot, as I could watch her asshole taking my cock.

"I want to watch you and your friend together," I said, now frustrated at myself for not watching the young girls dyke out earlier.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "She'll want this cock too. But if you want it in her ass, you'll need to give her a few day's warning."

"Then you'd better warn her," I nodded, thinking fucking two asses together would be fun... something I hadn't done for years... although I was pretty sure my wife would never allow me to fuck her perfect ass.

She smiled, "Think you can deposit a load in each of our assholes?"

"Pretty sure," I agreed.

And for a couple more minutes I let her ride me before I decided I wanted to take charge again. I pushed her off me and ordered, "Lie on the bed."

"On my back?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded, so she did.

I moved to her, straddled her and shoved the cock that had just been in her ass into her mouth.

Most girls, even dirty sluts that liked it in the ass, usually didn't like ass-to-mouth, but she actually grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into her mouth as I grabbed the back of her head.

"Oh yeah, you fucking slut, take my dirty cock," I grunted, balls deep in her mouth.

I loved face fucking a slut.

I loved feeling my balls bounce off a chin.

I loved making a slut gag on my cock... although this one didn't gag at all... she just slobbered all over it.

I could feel my balls boiling, but I didn't want to come yet without really reaming her asshole, and making her come from taking it in the ass, so I pulled out, flipped her onto her stomach and slid back into her butthole.

"Oh fuck, I love a man that knows what he wants," she moaned.

"What I want right now is for you to come from getting ass fucked," I said, as I drilled her derrière.

"Oh fuck yes," she whimpered, "keep hammering away and I definitely will."

So for a couple of minutes I did: fucking her ass as hard as I could.

Her moans got louder as she babbled, "Oh yes, fuck, pound my asshole, fuck it, fuck it, oh shit, yes, I love that thick dick in my shit hole!!!"

"Come, you bimbo bitch!" I demanded.

"Oh yes, fuck!" she continued desperately, her orgasm imminent.

I kept pounding her ass until she screamed, "Yesssss!"

I could feel her wetness flood out of her as I kept drilling her ass, as she sprayed cunt juice onto my leg.

My own balls were boiling, so I pulled out, even as she was still coming, and roughly pulled her off the bed and onto the floor.

Her body was still trembling as I furiously stroked my cock, and in three quick pumps I was spraying her face with cum!

"Oh yes," she moaned, as my recurring fantasy of painting her face white finally came true.

Rope after rope splattered her face.

Just as Amber took my cock back in her mouth, I heard my wife say from behind me, "Well, I guess you win."

I froze in terror as Amber took my cock out of her mouth, delightedly tapped the end of it with one finger as if knocking ash off a fine cigar, minced proudly over to her sister and extended her hand.

I watched silently, bewildered, as my wife handed her a dollar.

Abby then turned to me and said, "You resisted her far longer than I thought you would, dear husband. Not bad!"

"You knew about this?" I asked, stunned.

"It was my idea," she said.

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"Because I love you and I wanted to spice up our sex life," she said, as she snapped her fingers.

My shock was doubled as the totally non-submissive Amber dropped to her knees in front of her sister and said very submissively, "How may I serve you, Mistress?"

My wife lifted up her dress and Amber wordlessly moved under it and to my wife's pussy. Not showing off this time, simply obeying like a well-trained slave. Abby smiled, "I may have forgotten to mention that I've been fucking her too."

I shook my head as I walked over to her and kissed her.

Breaking the kiss, she asked, "Want to watch your wife and your sister-in-slut commit incest?"

"Will you marry me again?" I joked.

She laughed, as she asked, "And what was that about having her eat your ass?"

"You saw that?" I asked.

"I've been drinking martinis downstairs and enjoying your televised floor show the entire time," she revealed.

"Really?" I asked.

"We do have security cameras everywhere," she pointed out.

"Right!" I nodded, somehow never thinking of them.

"Have you ever taken it in your ass before?" she asked.

"I, um," I stammered, which was an obvious guilty plea.

"Hot," she said.

"It was a shemale," I clarified, not wanting to be mistaken for gay.

"Too bad: watching you suck or get fucked by a guy would be kind of hot," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, in fact I think I know the very person to fuck you," she revealed with a knowing look.

"What?" I questioned, feeling like she was playing with me.

"Oh yeah," she nodded. "My brother's cock is almost as big as yours, sweetheart."

"No way!" I gasped.

She smiled, as she slipped out of her dress so I could watch her sister lick her. "Want my brother to fuck you?"

The idea was so daunting... so out there... yet my cock flinched at the idea of having a cock inside me again.

She looked down and chuckled, "I guess you've just answered the question."

I shook my head, "I'm not sure what to say."

"Well, go into the closet and into the box marked wedding dress and bring me my strap-on; let's DP our live-in slut."

"You have a strap-on?" I asked, each of her new revelations one more surprise.

"Yes," she nodded, before adding, "and if you ask really nice, maybe I'll fuck you instead."

And as I went to the closet, my cock rock hard, I wondered what else she had in store for me, what other revelations were still ahead.

"Get that tongue in my cunt, you dumb bimbo," my wife ordered, as I reached the closet.

She then called out, "And honey? Grab the anal lube... I'm definitely going to fuck my man's ass tonight."

"Yes, Mistress," I called out, feeling myself seamlessly slipping into the new hierarchy, my cock hard and my inner submissiveness coming to the surface.

"God, I'm going to fuck two assholes tonight," she exulted as I found the strap-on... a ten inch long, but thin, strap-on.

"Holy shit!" I said to myself, as I imagined my wife wearing this.

Then, "Holy fuck!" as I imagined myself wearing the business end of it.

Five minutes later I didn't have to imagine anything at all as I was eating my sister-in-law's cunt and fingering her ass as my wife fucked my own ass.