Sister-In-Law Surprises Me

Story Info
Sister-in-law surprises me while I'm stroking my cock.
1.1k words
4.02
340.9k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was sitting in my computer chair with my hard cock in my hand enjoying the beautiful views on Literotica's live webcams. It was a Friday night and while I was upstairs stroking my hard cock my wife, Lacy, was downstairs watching TV. Lacy is a beautiful 18 year old with a great body and as a 31 year old man I really enjoy fucking the shit out of her as often as I can but let's face it, I'm a guy and I really enjoy checking out the delicious looking women on Literotica's live webcams.

So I'm sitting there stroking my hard cock nice and slow and really enjoying myself when I hear a knock on the front door. I could hear my wife get up to answer it and next I heard the voice of her twin sister, Jess, which made my cock throb harder. Although they were twins, they weren't identical twins and Jess was easily 10 times hotter than Lacy. Her tits, ass, and everything else for that matter were perfect. She was what teenage boys fantasize about while they're jerking it and honestly I had my fair shares of fantasies about fucking her.

So I went about my business, checking out the live cams and stroking my hard cock while Lacy and Jess were downstairs having some sort of conversation about who knows what. About 15 to 20 minutes passed and I'm really getting into this super hot chick on a live cam when I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye. I glance to the left, through the bedroom door, and notice Jess standing there in front of the bathroom door. My initial reaction is to try and hide myself but then I notice that she's enjoying watching me. She's got one hand rubbing her hot tits through her tight little top and the other hand is slowly rubbing her pussy on the outside of her hot, school girl type, mini-skirt that she's wearing.

I continue stroking my thick hard cock in plain sight where she can see and she begins to walk slowly toward the bedroom door. When she reaches the bedroom door, she turns around and bends over, lifting her skirt to show me her wonderful panty-less ass and soaking wet pussy. It was all I could do to not blow my load right then and there. After rubbing her pussy for me for a few minutes she turned back around towards me.

"God that is a HUGE cock," she whispers obviously trying not to be loud enough for Lacy to hear.

She walks over to me, leans over, and starts kissing me as she grabs my cock and starts stroking it. Knowing that I've been stroking myself for awhile and wouldn't last much longer I broke away from the kiss to speak.

"God you are so fucking hot Jess," I whisper as she continues stroking my cock. "I've been up here like this for awhile so I'm not going to last much longer."

She looks at me and in a sexy voice she says, "Oh don't worry baby, I'm going to help you get off and then tomorrow while Lacy is working I'm going to come back to have a little fun of my own."

With those words my cock throbbed even harder in her hand. She let go of my cock and straddled herself over me. She reached down, grabbed my cock, and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. I could feel how soaking wet she was as she slowly lowered herself onto my huge cock and let out a moan.

"Ohhhh god Corey," she moaned quietly as my entire cock filled her wet pussy up. "FUCK! I've never had a cock this big before."

"Oh my god your pussy is so tight Jess," I said as she began sliding up and down on my hard cock getting faster and faster with each stroke.

"Ohhhh yessss Corey. Ohhhhhh fuck!" she moaned over and over. "Your cock feels soooo good deep in my tight little pussy."

"God yesss baby, you love that big cock?" I asked starting to thrust my hips up each time she came down on my hard cock.

"Ohhhh fuck yes, you're amazing Corey," She replied.

She was fucking my cock with force now, coming down so hard and fast on it with her tight wet pussy.

"Ohhhh god Corey your huge cock is going to make me cum. Yessssss Corey!"

"Fuck my hard cock, cum all over it with your tight pussy," I demanded, barely having control of myself.

"Yessss! Ohhhh GOD! YES COREY! FUCK COREY! FUCK! OH GOD! YES! YES! YES! YES! OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM! OHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDD YEESSSSSSSS! FUCCCKKKKKKKKKK!"

With that I felt her pussy tighten so hard on my cock as she came and her body convulsed with pleasure. As her orgasm subsided after what seemed like an eternity, she slowly slid up and down again on my cock. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer after that and I knew she could tell. She stopped, slid her pussy off my cock and knelt in front of me.

"Now it's your turn," she said as she looked up at me with a sly smile.

She then grabbed my cock and wrapped her hot little lips around it and began sucking with a passion. Surprisingly she was able to take the entire thing in her mouth with a little bit of effort.

"Ohhh god Jess that feels sooo good," I said as she began sucking harder and faster. "Ohhh fuck Jess, I'm going to cum soon."

She stopped and looked up at me. "Give it to me Corey, I want to taste your hot cum," she said.

"Ohhhh god Jess. Keep going. Oh yesss! Fuck my huge cock with that hot mouth. OHHH GOD! FUCK YES JESS! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HERE IT COMES JESS! OHHHHH GOOOOOD YESSSS I'M CUMMMMING FOR YOU! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

I came so hard inside her mouth and she managed to continue sucking through it all, letting load after load hit the back of her throat. She swallowed every last drop before pulling her mouth off my cock and looking up at me with a smile.

"FUCK, I can't wait until tomorrow," she said as she licked my cock clean.

"Ohhh god me either. I'm going to fuck you like a dirty little slut," I replied.

She then got up, straightened out her clothing and walked out of the room. My wife was still downstairs and I remember thinking how lucky we were that she hadn't come upstairs. What if she had? That might have been an interesting situation. All I knew at that point was that tomorrow was going to be a very very fun day.