Sister-In-Law Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica comes home early and is pleased with what she finds.
3.2k words
4.55
53.2k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magicz
magicz
115 Followers

Eventually we all went back inside to get cleaned up and ready for dinner. I went to my master bedroom and showered and changed into some standard island wear. The girls were still getting ready when I was done and I finished up the few things I had left to do around the house.

The girls came out in their finest island dresses and heels. They both looked terrific! We left the house and drove the short distance to the restaurant, which is a fine dining steakhouse near the local shopping center. We sat down, ordered a nice bottle of red wine and had a relaxing dinner. Both girls said they had a great first day and were excited for the rest of the vacation, each with a sparkle in her eye...

After dinner we went back to the house and all decided it was a perfect time for some jacuzzi time. We each went to our rooms to change our clothes while the jacuzzi heated up. I quickly changed into my trunks and grabbed some towels, Megan and Courtney emerged, neither one wearing a thread of clothing. "Where is your suits" I asked.

"We decided that we really don't need them anymore, what do you think?" I just smiled and walked to the back yard.

As the girls got into the water I dropped off the towels and asked them what they wanted to drink, they both responded "Cocktails!" so I went inside and mixed a little vodka with some juice and brought out everyone a drink. As we sat in the warm circulating water (Megan's tits floating at the surface) we started talking about my relationship with Jessica. They asked a lot of questions about our marriage and all of that. Then it turned to our sex life. I explained to them that we actually had a very exciting sex life and had 'done it' in this very jacuzzi several times.

Jessica is a fantastic lover, always willing to try new things. We have even had sex in semi-public places, like the beach down there.

"Do you eat her pussy all the time?" asked Megan.

"Oh yeah! Any chance I get!" I replied.

"She will be thrilled to find out how adventurous you two are."

Courtney was shocked, "I thought you were not going to say anything!?" I said, look, I won't say anything if you still don't want me to, but I think it will be more of a turn on for Jessica to know how sexy her two little sisters are, and it definitely won't make her mad. The only thing I worry about a little bit is the fact that I have fucked both of you, but I think we can probably navigate that as well. We have always kinda joke around about bringing someone else into our bed, but have never actually done it. I think it will be just fine.

I then turned the conversation back to them, avoiding the subject of my wife for a little while. We started talking about pubic hair and I asked them how they managed to keep there's so nice and trim, I liked it because it wasn't completely bare but just enough to look sexy. Megan said that her best friend's mom used to be a beautician and still did it on the side, and took care of them before they left for Hawaii. I thought she did a really good job on them, and asked if it was weird exposing your pussy to your friends mom, Megan said it was a little weird at first but it actually kind of turned her on by the end. Then Courtney interrupted our 'hot talk' asking me why I wore my trunks and that she was hoping I wouldn't have done that. "Would you like me to take them off?", "Sure would". So I slipped them off and threw them on the deck. Courtney's hands were immediately all over me, lightly jacking me off under water, I was already hard before I took my shorts off but now I was rock hard!

I moved over to the top step of the jacuzzi to facilitate Courtney's efforts. Now that my dick was out of the water it came to life completely. I don't like to brag or anything but, when fully erect I am a full 8-8.5", and over 1" thick. Needless to say, her hand barely fit around my hard cock. Megan then came up on the other side of me and started to suck on my dick, so Courtney took her and off and joined me on the steps for a little kissing and fondling. I immediately shoved a few fingers between her legs massaging her pussy, she was already very wet! I moved down and started kissing and sucking on her smallish tits, lightly biting her erect nipples, still fingering her pussy. She moved the rest of her body off the top step and completely out of the water and I moved my mouth to her wet pussy, enjoying every last drop of her flavor. Unlike last time she didn't have any fingers in her ass hole so I assumed she wanted to be fucked the old fashioned way.

I gently removed my cock from Megan's mouth and started rubbing the head on Courtney's pussy, Megan assisting with her hand the whole time. I then inserted my cock into Courtney for the first time...her pussy was even tighter than her sisters and it felt great to move in and out of her. As we got into a rhythm Megan repositioned herself so that she was basically sitting on her sister's face. Without any warning she slapped her pussy right down on her sister's face and to Courtney's credit she did not miss a beat, she immediately started eating out her sister. Megan bent her torso down and started sucking on Courtney's clit while I fucked her. Since I already came earlier in the day I was feeling good and had plenty of time to fuck! Megan quickly came after her sister simultaneously shoved two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass hole as she sucked hard on her clit.

Megan removed herself from her sister's face and came back around to my end where I was still fucking the shit out of Courtney. I took that opportunity to bury my face in her ample tits. She was rubbing her sister's pussy as I fucked it, causing her sister to come loudly, but still not wanting me to stop. Then something unexpected happened...Megan bent down behind me and urged me with her hand to spread my legs a little bit further apart, she started to suck on my balls from behind, licking them from bottom to top. She then let her tongue wander to my taint and ass hole. She was eagerly licking my ass hole. I had never had this done to me before so I didn't really know what to expect but it really felt great. She kept going, now fondling my balls with one hand and then she took her other and shoved two fingers into her sister's pussy with my dick still in there, pulled them out and inserted her index finger up my ass, pushed up on my prostate and I started cumming like a racehorse. I barely had time to pull out of Courtney's pussy and I dropped a shit load of cum all over her chest and belly. It was one of the best orgasms I have ever had.

Megan and I then started cleaning up Courtney's body. I started at her pussy, licking up any cum I had gotten in and around there and worked my way up to where Megan was already eating it off her tits and belly. The sisters shared a cum filled kiss, it looked and tasted great.

Walking into the house Megan complained "Everyone has had all their holes filled on this trip except for me!" I told her that we would remedy that first thing in the morning. We all went to bed, me dreaming of anal sex with my wife's sister the next morning.

The next morning came, I decided to sleep in since it was quite a day for me the day before. I could hear someone in the kitchen starting the coffee and went back to sleep. The person in the kitchen was Megan, Courtney, like me was still sleeping. Megan was again butt naked, not seeing the point in putting any clothing on until she heard someone walk in. She turned around and was surprised to see Jessica standing in the kitchen. Jessica was shocked to see her sister so naked in her kitchen.

"What are you doing?"

"Making coffee, I just woke up."

"Why are you nude in the kitchen?"

Megan thought quickly, not wanting to let the cat out of the bag quite yet..."I sleep naked and knew no one else would be up yet, I didn't expect to see you here either."

Then she went over and gave her sister a hug and a cup of coffee.

Jessica asked where I was, Megan told her I was sleeping still. She got up and came to the bedroom. Jessica came in and closed the door behind her. I was just waking up at this point, surprised to see her home so early. She came over to the bed and gave me a kiss, I smiled. I ran my hands over her slender body and kissed her again. She said "We can't my sister is right there in the kitchen!" I told her that was the last thing she needed to worry about. I went on to explain to her how I 'caught' them the other day in the act, she was shocked but I could also tell how turned on she was, her nipples were practically poking through her shirt. I then told her that the girls had been laying out naked and that some things happened with all three of us. She just started kissing me feverishly and pulling her clothes off. She layed back on the bed and told me to eat her out, I had no objection so I started as soon as I could get down there. She quickly came all over my face pinching her own nipples the whole time and telling me how great I was. I knew it wouldn't be hard to get Jessica on our side but I had no idea it would be this easy!

Jessica and I both walked out to the kitchen, naked this time, and Megan had a big smile on her face. "So I see someone got with the program! We are so excited!" They hugged again, there bare tits pressing against each other, both were of very good size. Megan kissed Jessica with a little more than a sister normally would. I then went over there and kissed Megan and said "you know what that is?" before she could answer I just pointed to her sister's pussy, "freshly eaten!"

At that point Courtney came in, naked also, very confused. I walked over there and brought her up to speed. She then almost ran over to Jessica to give her a big hug, Jessica's tits dwarfing her own. Then Jessica suggested that we eat breakfast. Megan said "Ooooh, we kinda had a little bit of pre-breakfast plans with your husband if it is okay..." I brought Jessica up to speed on the filling of the holes issue between the three of us, she nodded her head in an understanding way and simply said "I'll watch!". We all moved into the master bedroom where there was the most space on the bed and Megan got on all fours, I started to move in but was stopped by Courtney "let me get her ready..." Courtney started eating her pussy from behind getting it all wet and ready to go, then moving on to Megan's anus, gently licking the outside of the rose bud, occasionally going back to her pussy for some natural lube shoving a finger or two into her sister's pussy.

Courtney then inserted her index finger into her sister's ass hole moving it around a bit, then spitting on it for some more lube and putting another finger in. I looked at my wife who just had a big smile on her face. We had never experimented with ass play in the past and she looked interested to say the least. Once Courtney felt like her sister was ready she signaled to me to start fucking her pussy to get my cock nice and lubed up. I started moving in and out of my sister in law's pussy nice and slow, fingers still in her ass hole. After about 30 seconds I took my prick out and started to put the head in her ass hole. As I started to get more and more of my shaft into her tight ass I told my wife to get under Megan's mouth at the other end, get her slit wet again. She did and Megan started eating her out.

I was very happy to be there the first time Jessica has her pussy eaten by another girl. I was equally excited that the girl happen to be her younger sister. Jessica just rested her hand on the back of Megan's head as she continued to eat her pussy and I continued to fuck her in the ass. Megan seemed to be enjoying the ass fucking I was giving her just as much as I was. Jessica was definitely enjoying herself as well. She was just lying there in complete lust while her sister buried her face in her sweet vagina, she was slowly tweaking both of her nipples and her eyes practically rolled to the back of her head and I knew she was cumming for the second time that day. After Jessica was finished cumming, Megan flipped over (with my cock still inside her) so that she was lying on her back, I fucked her for a little while longer, she had another orgasm and I pulled out and put my dick in Courtney's mouth and came immediately. She loved tasting her sisters ass hole on my cock, you could tell that by the look on her face. This time all three of them shared the sperm load.

After the sexual workout we all got we decided it was time to eat! Everyone made their way to the kitchen and Jessica made a hearty breakfast that we all enjoyed. Plenty of protein and juices to go around. After we ate and cleaned up the dishes, it was time to go outside and spend some time in the sun. At this point none of the girls were wearing bathing suits or even cared about being nude outside or in front of one another. As I loaded the last of the dishes in the dishwasher the girls were already rubbing each other down with sunscreen, it was going to be another hot day in paradise!

I finally got outside and grabbed a chair between Jessica and Courtney and fell asleep almost immediately. I woke up about an hour later and everyone else was napping except Courtney who had her eyes closed and two fingers in her pussy, I could hear her hand sloshing around in there and my cock started to respond. I stood up and stepped over to her asking if she needed a hand with that, she said she didn't, "I need a cock though". I was delighted to help out and got between her legs and shoved it in hard. I knew that she was already lubed up so I didn't waste any time with the 'gently entering her', I just went for it on the first stroke! She yelped a little bit, more in surprise than pain. This alarmed Jessica who woke up from her slumber and ask what was going on over there. Courtney responded, indicating that I was just helping her out with a little something while everyone was napping. I chuckled a little at that and kept fucking her hard. Jessica walked over with a little bit of a pissed off look on her face. I pulled out soon after and came all over Courtney's tits.

Jessica didn't look too happy at this point. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she didn't want me fucking her sisters anymore unless she was involved, I said "Perfect" with a big smile on my face and invited her to help me clean up my cum off her sister's tits. We both got a mouthful and started making out like crazy. Before this week I hadn't really tasted my own cum, but now every time I ejaculated on one of them I helped clean up, I started to enjoy the hell out of it! As a bonus I know it turned my wife on that I was eating my own cum, I even told her that she should try her own at some point, she just licked her lips and winked.

We decided that Jessica hadn't participated enough in our girl on girl activities and that she should be the one to wake up Megan from her nap by licking some snatch. She shrugged her shoulders and got on her knees and very softly started eating her sister out. Her being bent over Courtney and I both went for her pussy and asshole, something else Jessica had never really experienced either, and she was enjoying the hell out of it! Courtney was helping me eat my wifes pussy and lick her asshole, then she left me there and went behind me, grabbed my very hard cock and started stroking me from behind. She had my balls in one hand and the shaft in the other stroking away. She started to lick my balls a little then moved on to my asshole, starting around the edges and then all the way in! After Courtney started to tongue fuck my asshole we began to form a chain, a real nice looking one at that.

With a tongue in my asshole, my dick in my wife's pussy and my wife on her hands and knees eating out her sister I was in heaven. I actually really started to enjoy the ass play in both the giving and receiving departments. That surprised me a little bit because it never really crossed my mind until these last few days. Just as I was thinking about all that while I was balls deep I felt Courtney replace her tongue with two of her slender fingers, lubed up from her own pussy I would imagine. She was massaging my prostate and then pushed up a little harder and I came immediately, shooting a hot load directly into Jessica with no notice.

I got down on my hands and knees behind Jessica and ate the cum right out of her pussy, swallowing some and sharing some with Courtney. While my mouth was still buried in Jessica's pussy Courtney shoved a finger or two in her asshole and Jessica started cumming on my face right away and it tasted good!

Courtney then went to the other end of the chain and sat on Megan's face, grinding away!

Everyone had cum again and we all fell back asleep, exhausted! We continued on like that for the next few days until the girls had to head back to the mainland. Our lives slowly drifted back to normal as we awaited another visit from my favorite sisters-in-law.

magicz
magicz
115 Followers