Sister-in-law Visits

Story Info
Thoughts of encounters with sister-in-law.
1.4k words
3.85
111.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is mostly factual. Some of the incidents are combined for time. There are some climatic parts that are purely fantasy and wishful thinking on my part.


I am on my second marriage and my wife has 3 sisters. My wife, Carol, is 5'3" and about 150. She has a nice ass that is slightly big. 36C on top and she likes to wear low cut tops. My wife is the oldest and my sister-in-law, Jeanne, is next. She is 5'5" and about 135. 36B is my guess from what we have talked about. Nice tan most of the year. Her legs appear longer than they are. She goes to the gym regularly and is fairly fit and solid. She dresses fairly plain and does not go the low cut route my wife does.

When she drinks she loosens up and can be pretty funny. She lives an hour away and often sleeps over. When I first got to know her, we were watching TV and chatting. My wife came into the living room in her bra and thong panties. Jeanne started commenting on the thongs and how they would bother her being up her ass all day. My wife said she was used to it and it didn't bother her anymore. Jeanne said she didn't wear panties and I said no way, etc. She stood up and pulled down her jeans so I could see she wasn't lying. And she was shaved. My wife shaves her pussy, but leaves a little on top.

We could see my wife's nipples were hard through her low cut bra. Jeanne commented and Carol pulled her bra down and showed her nipple and the little bumps around the outside of the nipple. Jeanne said she didn't get those bumps and pulled her top and bra down and showed her now erect, smaller nipple. Of course I was enjoying all this very much!

Jeanne then asks if Carol told me the story about the car wash. I said no and my wife, a little embarrassed at first tells me what happened. She had on her short summer dress and was sitting in the car. She got out to get something in the back seat. Her dress rode way up. As she leaned into the backseat, the dress rode way up in the back. When she got back into the front, she noticed the guys smiling and looking at each other. About a minute later, they asked her to get out of the car for a second. She figured they were hoping to get another peek. So she swung her legs open and let the dress ride up as she got out. They looked at the floor mat or something, so she leaned back into the backseat again, hoping they got a good view again.

She got back in the driver's seat and made sure the dress rode up. When she finally got to the wash, she had to get out to walk through the building. The guys were right there as she got out and she didn't disappoint them.

She finally gets back in the car after the final wipe down and the guys in this section ask her to get out so they could get a spot on the dash they missed. Obviously, word had spread. So again she gets out and back in and they get a great look!

This really turned me on and after that I got a few stories of her disco days and other times. I am sure I have not heard anywhere near ALL of the adventures, but I can fantasize.

So this was my first real exposure to my sister-in-law and started my attraction to her. I was always looking forward to her staying over at our place. I am used to, but never tire of seeing my step daughters go by in towels in and out of the shower. My sister-in-law does the same thing. She leaves the door to the bathroom ajar, as does my older step daughter. Sometimes and can get a peek if it blows open.

When Jeanne was in the shower one morning, I walked back and forth and was able to get a glimpse of her nude body, it was too fast to focus on. The next morning, I was sitting in the living room and she came out of the bathroom, into the hall kind of running, nude, into my bedroom. I yelled what was that and she laughed and said don't peek!

Needless to say, this really got me thinking and turned on. A few weeks later on her next visit, I was shaving after my shower and she walked in and saw me nude shaving. She said sorry didn't realize you were naked. I turned and she laughed and said I had a mushroom head on my cock and walked out.

Fast forward a couple of years. These kind of things often, not always, happened on her visits. Going by in a towel up the few steps into upstairs living room. Hanging around in her bathing suit after tanning. Shorts and tee shirt at night, with nipples poking out.

One morning I got back from the gym and went into the shower. My wife was already at work. Jeanne said I could go first, since she was waiting, but not in a rush. In her nighttime shorts and tee shirt. She went upstairs and I went into bathroom nude. I came out and went into the bedroom to get dressed. As I am getting my underwear out, she walks in. Says, oh didn't know you weren't dressed yet. (I had taken my time, since she has done this before and I was hoping she would again). I just keep taking my time with my ass towards her getting my underwear out. I was also kind of semi from the shower and her. I turned towards her and saw her look down and she says, the mushroom is looking bigger today and laughs. I said this isn't fair you getting to be here getting a nice look when I don't get the chance. She said, well you never know.

I get dressed and go downstairs for coffee and get on the PC. I am down 6 steps, looking straight up into the bathroom. Jeanne finally goes in the shower. The door is ajar as usual, but it is open more than usual. I can see her take her tee shirt and shorts off and get in the shower. Wow, what a view. Not much of a tanline and her tits looked great.

I go up the steps and into my bedroom to peek into the shower. The glass is not clear, but I can see her soaping up and shaving her legs and pussy. Only if it was clear glass!! I go back to the PC so I can see her when she gets out. She leans down and gets the towel and steps out. I have a good view and watch as she leisurely dries her gorgeous body. Her ass is as good as I had imagined. Great legs. She then rubs lotion all over her sexy body and I am pretty hard now watching all this. I am just staring into the bathroom now and she looks up and sees me watching. She just waves and smiles. She leaves the door ajar and continues going about her business in the nude. She finally comes out in the towel and goes into my bedroom.

I get my nerve up and go up and into bedroom behind her. She mildly protests. I said well you just did this to me. She said I guess you are right. She drops the towel and goes over to the dresser and gets more lotion. Holy shit, I can't believe this is happening! I sit on the bed and she can see I am rock hard now. She says, it looks like you need this lotion now and laughs. I said you are so right and I will use it later! She says why not now? I said really, you wouldn't mind? She says she has seen me stroking a couple of mornings after Carol left and I was still in bed. This really knocks me out now.

I stand and drop my shorts. She gives me the lotion and pushes me back on the bed. She stands there nude. I can see her beautiful body and her luscious ass in the mirror. It doesn't take me long and I shoot a huge load all over my stomach and chest. I have never cum that much or hard in my life. She gives me the towel and says she enjoyed the show. She walks upstairs nude and it was the start of several occasions like this.