Sister-In-Law Visits Nudist Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For example, one time after she took a shower, Julie came into my bedroom. I happened to be lying on the bed reading a book when she walked in and I only had on my underwear. She stood there naked, drying her hair with a towel, while chatting with me. I tried not to stare at her. She looked so nice. I couldn't keep myself from getting an erection.

Julie had a big smile on her face. The bulge in my underwear was obvious. She had seen it right away.

I must have had a concerned look on my face because she said, "Bill, it's okay if you like to look at me. I don't mind. In fact, I think there would be something wrong if you didn't."

I was speechless! She had taken me completely by surprise. I didn't know what to say.

Julie giggled and then quickly scooted out of the room.

Here is the dilemma. What started as an innocent visit to a nudist club has turned into something dangerous. It doesn't help any that Susan seduced me at the club in front of Julie. In retrospect, that was not a good idea. And it doesn't help any that the two women think nothing about parading about the house in front of me stark naked. I only have so much resistance, you know. Now Julie is essentially saying that it's okay if I get a hard-on from looking at her. She's flirting with me and I know that she wants me to fuck her.

I think we are really playing with fire. Don't let anyone tell you that being a nudist is all innocent. They are either lying or they are very naïve. Now I don't know what to do. Julie is so pretty and sweet. I want to fuck the hell out of her, but I can't because the last thing I want to do is to be unfaithful to Susan. Maybe Susan might be okay with the idea so long as she was involved. We're not swingers, but we've talked about it a lot before. She has a special relationship with her sister so maybe a three sum is in the cards. Actually, Susan kind of hinted at it before. I think that's one of the reasons why she had no problem seducing me in front of Julie. I would love to have a three sum.

What should I do?

Should I discuss my concerns with Julie?

Should I say anything to Susan?

Should I fuck the hell out of Julie and worry about the consequences later?

I think for now, I'm just going to let things happen, but I have to be on guard that I don't let things go too far. If Julie starts kissing me or anything like that, then I'm going to be in real trouble. I'll see what happens the next few days.

12