Sister-In-Law's Super Bowl Hyjinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie didn't really scream her way through her orgasms though. I figured it was simply because it was her first time doing any kind of a threesome. Fine, so she wasn't loud, but she did cum hard, and more then once too! And she took them with me slamming a flurry of wickedly hard thrusts in to her, while her vagina spasmed as rippling contractions tore through it in waves. A steady stream of guttural yeses ripped from her throat, as my thighs crashed again and again, slapping loudly against her softly yielding ass.

And at last...the time had come; and believes me, I knew it too! You bet, and my, well let's just say animated "Yes...now, oh fuck yes...that's it," sang a sweet harmony with Leslie's final round of croaked out yeses.

Call it a me thing; but, when I know I'm about to fire off that first blast of cum, I try to time it so my final hard thrust leaves me fully buried in hot pussy. What I want then, is to be holding tight to her hips, with my thighs crushed hard against her ass. So wham, when my orgasm rip through me, you bet I not only savored the exquisite feel of Leslie's vagina wrapping my hard jerking cock in it's fiery embrace, but the feel of every spurt of cum exploding out of me to splash somewhere deep in her beautiful body! Spurt; well sure, there were a couple of those alright! Only, they came later, after I'd unloaded, pumping out what felt like one massive, seemingly endless stream of cum. Done with that savoring thing, I was back, pounding away , frantically working to deliver that, oh so necessary final hot load of cum deep in to my amazing sister-in-law. And OK, make that a sister-in-law busily gyrating her sexy young ass, while lustily, and damn loudly imploring "Fuck me, yeah come on fuck me...do it, yeah fill me with cum you bastard!" Hey I like a trash talking lover; which meant, for me anyway, Leslie's bawdy demands were an erotic challenge, inspiring a bout of furiously delivered fucking . And that frantic little fuck fest succeeded, launching my final blast of cum. Only, damn it, I blew my timing.

What I wanted was for Tom to see that last load splashing over Leslie's ass. but what he got instead, was the thrill of hearing my grunt of pleasure, yup as I released that encore spurt inside her. Bummer, he'd have really gotten-off on that!

Breathless and spent, I'd slipped out of Leslie and dropped to my knees. We were both still trying to catch our breath, when, yeah I'd say a seriously stunned sounding Tom found his voice. Well his "Damn guys, I was about ready to throw a bucket of water on the two of you," was obviously aimed at the two of us! Sure, and so was "hell," move it, the second half's about to start!" But hell, his "Fuck Bob, yeah I'd say you fucked her good alright," came as a shock, praise from my brother, unheard-of! Damn, so I was busy worrying about being forced to agree with the pig headed lunk again, when he reverted back in to his more recognizable smart-ass self.

Turning his attention on a giggling Leslie, he sounded awfully happy to be telling her "And hey there baby girl, you better not give me any more of that, gosh honey, I'm not sure if I could really handle a threesome! If you ask me, it looked like you're a fucking natural!"

Leslie started laughing, and I mean really breaking up. That was OK, it kept me from having to pipe-up, and second my surprisingly astute brother's opinion. Only, as the more experienced among us knows, a woman with a vagina full of cum really should avoid laughing, sneezing isn't such a terrific idea either!

Wailing "Oh fuck me, I'm already leaking," Leslie crashed past me, heading, I figured anyway, for the nearest bathroom.

By the time she made it back, I was dressed, and working on a cold beer. And I was all set to offer her one too, when I realized she was still bouncing around the room! Gosh, I figured she was looking for her clothes, which thanks to Tom she wasn't going to find. In a pouty voice that nobody was about to buy in to, she complained"No fair," come on guys, who snagged my shorts?"

Knowing her husbands nasty ways, wisely, she aimed her mock wrath at him. Correctly naming him an asshole, she let the fool know that he'd be lucky if he ever got anywhere near her pussy again. It might have had a bit more impact if she hadn't been giggling, not that my brother would have given up her clothes in any case!

Tom was laughing, being his usual obnoxious self, when he told her "Relax baby, I've got them; anyway, with Arizona so far behind, I'm thinking you might as well just stay naked! Sure why not, topless for the first half, so bottomless for the second, right?" There he went again, making sense, and forcing me to nod my agreement. Hey, I wasn't about to shoot my mouth off, this blind guy wanted to stay on the lady's good side! Yeah right, I'd gotten real fond of Leslie, and all her delightfully sexy good sides!

Tom wasn't quite through rubbing it in, reminding her "You know you're going to lose baby! Yeah right, so keeping you naked should stimulate my imagination; you know baby, while I figure out your forfeit!"

Leslie called him an asshole, which I was beginning to think was her pet name for him. Then plunking down on the sofa, Leslie stretched out with her head in my lap. Snatching the icy beer I'd just planted between her tits, she added me to the list of assholes in the room, and asked "Hey, did I miss anything?"

Thinking, hey the second half's just started, and who knows just what might happen, I replied "Not yet, but stay tuned!" And, that's good advice for you too...