Sister In Law's Weekend Visit

Story Info
A Fun First Night.
1.7k words
4.25
144.1k
32
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakfan
Rakfan
115 Followers

My sister in law Amber and I have been playing around now and again ever since my first stories were posted. I simply have not had time to write about them. Now I do.

Recently Amber was visiting for a weekend. She had a baby about 8 months ago and my brother in law had to go out of town for work. My sister in law has never been without help with the baby for more than a day so she was worried about the four day trip my brother in law was taking. My wife offered up our house so she could spend time with our niece and help out. I of course said nothing but sure we can help out.

Amber arrived on a Thursday night and my wife immediately had baby mania. I made dinner and we all ate and my wife disappeared upstairs with the baby and I was sitting on the couch with a beer watching a baseball game. A short time later Amber came down and said that my wife was giving the baby a bath and told her to relax. I offered her a beer and she said she couldn't because she was breastfeeding. Now I know it's been a while but I described Amber's huge tits before, well they are at least two sizes bigger now. She pumps every two hours and they are at least a "G" cup. They are amazing.

Amber sat down on the middle of the couch and didn't say anything for a minute. She was simply happy to have some peace and quiet I think. So we sat there watching the game and I asked if she wanted anything else and she just smiled and leaned toward me and laid her head on my shoulder for a minute and put her had on my thigh. I had on shorts and a t-shirt and she had already changed and was wearing a t-shirt and pajama bottoms. I put my hand down on her side and started rubbing her tits and she was playing with my cock. We could hear my wife upstairs playing with the baby.

After about ten minutes Amber went upstairs to check on the baby and my wife and I am left sitting with a hard on. I figured I would go up and change clothes and relax. As I got upstairs I saw Amber and my wife talking in the guest room so I went straight into our room and started changing. I was standing in the closet changing and my wife walked in and started to say something about the baby and stopped in mid sentence. I had already taken off my shorts and was pulling off my t-shirt so all I had on was my boxers. What I didn't realize was my hard cock was sticking straight out of the boxers. My wife walked over to me and gave me a kiss and asked what I was doing in here all alone. I laughed and to my surprise my wife started playing with my cock. I asked if the door was closed and she said don't worry Amber is feeding the baby. Before I knew it my wife had my cock in her mouth and was giving me a great blow job. She was working quickly and I was very close to cumming when I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. It was Amber. I could see her in the reflection of our dresser mirror. She was watching my wife suck my cock. She stood there and smiled at me and pulled up her shirt and showed me her tits. That was all I needed. I told my wife I was about to cum and she pulled away a little to say something and I let a shot go right on her cheek and then she took my cock back in her mouth and emptied me out with amber watching the entire time. My wife let my clean cock slide from her mouth and she said that was a lot! I smile and said yes it was. She stood up and smiled at me and I looked at the cum on her face and pointed to her cheek and she laughed. I think she thought she could get to the bathroom quickly but I heard Amber say oh excuse me, sorry and my wife laughed again. There it was, caught with a face full of cum.

We all watched TV for a while and Amber said she was taking the baby up to lay her down but she would be back down. My wife said she was tired and was going to bed but asked if she could go with Amber to put the baby down. I'm watching a movie and about a half hour later Amber comes back down and sits on the couch in the same place she sat before and looked at me. I said I was sorry she saw that but my wife caught me the hard on she had left me with and she started smiling and said how hot she thought it was. She told me she really loved watching it and I told her that when she showed me her tits that was what made me cum. She said really and I said well you saw the evidence and she laughed and said how red my wife's face was when she saw her.

Amber and I sat and talked for a while and she got closer and laid her head down again and started playing with my cock again. It was getting hard and she looked up and asked if I saved anything for her. I told her to keep going and we would see. She started pulling at the waist band of my sweat short and I lifted my hips and she had them down around my knees quickly. She went right to work sucking my cock. She would stop and stroke it while she sucked my balls and looked up at me. I had her t-shirt pulled up around her shoulders and was playing with her tits. She always told me to be careful because she would leak milk if I squeezed them too hard, especially her nipples. I was getting a little rough with them and suddenly I saw a stream of milk come out that shot across the coffee table to the living room floor. She stopped and looked and me and told me to be careful.

I was pulled her up by her arm and she sat back up on the couch and I pulled her t-shirt over her head and kept playing with her huge tits. I was much more careful now but they were leaking a little bit now. I was pulling at her pajama bottoms and she moved slightly so I could get them down. She was not completely naked and I stood and dropped my short to the floor. I pulled her hand up and she started to stand but I swung her around and without even pausing I pushed her forward, bent her over and drove my cock right into her wet pussy. She let out a loud grunt but I didn't even slow down. I had her hips in my hands and I was fucking her like it was my job. She had not lost all the baby weight yet which was fine with me because her ass and hips were a little curvier and I loved it. I was slapping her ass and she was moaning and grunting. As a side not I have learned since my last posts that my wife doesn't wake up for anything. She sleeps very soundly so I wasn't worried about any noise. I was leaning forward and squeezing her tits and she kept telling me to be careful because she was leaking.

We kept on like this for about ten minutes and she asked to ride me. I pulled out and sat on the couch. She threw a leg over, slid my cock inside her and started riding. She started very slowly at first and then started to speed up. Her huge tits were right in my face and they were wet with milk. She stopped for a minute and said that she needed to pump or they were going to keep leaking. I told her that we have all weekend so it was up to her we could stop or keep going and finish kind of quick. She laughed and said can you finish quick after already cumming just a few hours ago and I laughed and said that was up to her. With that she went to work. She was riding me like a horse, wiggling her ass all around and pumping and grinding. She was leaning back and I was playing with her tits much more gently not but it didn't matter, she was leaking steadily now. After another fifteen minutes I told her I was getting close. She looked at me and smiled and slowly stopped.

Once she was stopped she lifted off me and slid down to the floor between my legs. She reached and grabbed my hips and pulled me forward. She immediately took my cock in her mouth and my balls in one hand. She was sucking my cock and I was staring at her the entire time. I had a handful of hair and she loved it. She was sucking it hard and I told her I was going to cum. She bobbed her head a few more times and then pulled my cock forward with her hand and backed her mouth off right to the tip and started pumping my cock. I swear it only too three strokes and I started shooting. My first three shots covered her face and even into her hair. The next two were both on her face and in her mouth and then she took my cock in her mouth and sucked me clean. When she pulled away she looked up and asked who looks better with a face full of cum, me or your wife. I just smiled as she got up and went to the bathroom.

What a great start to the weekend!

Rakfan
Rakfan
115 Followers