Sister in the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
618 Followers

I moved away and went to an empty part of the mansion to catch my breath. It felt like a physical blow just to see her. To see her looking so beautiful, sexy and tempting was another hurt, I pretty much stayed alone until the announcement that the wedding would be in five minutes. I found the movie theater in which the wedding was to take place. The screen was hidden. In it's place was a beautiful red curtain that spoke of romance. The theater was decorated for the lavish wedding and professional cameras and cameramen were filming from all angles (including the balcony). The movie chairs were replaced with church-like wedding benches only covered in soft cushions to make sitting on them bearable. I hurried near the front and sat next to my mother. Elizabeth walked up.

"I couldn't find..........never mind." She said as she saw me and smiled a warm smile.

She sat down to my right and I was aware of her body next to mine. Her tantalizing skin tempting me with wanting to see more and yet enjoying what I was able to see out of the corner of my eyes. She crossed her legs as the wedding music played. Her hand was on the bench next to mine. I put my hand down and accidentally covered hers. I felt a spark and glanced at her as she glanced at me and smiled. I couldn't remove my hand if I wanted to. I felt her hand grow warm in mine. It felt so good. Her fingers spread apart to allow mine to have more intimate contact with her. I gripped her fingers tightly as we turned to watch the groom prepare for his new bride.

The crowd of family, friends and complete strangers turned to look at the bride coming down the aisle, literally. There were children following her and keeping the wedding dress from touching the ground as other children covered the ground in rose petals behind her. My heart skipped a beat as I felt Elizabeth squeeze my fingers with her own. We watched the bride join her husband-to-be. The ceremony was beautiful. They both exchanged written vows that spoke of their love for one another. All the while Elizabeth and I had our hands gripped tightly together, not wanting to let go. My mother on my left watched the ceremony not noticing this, At one point in the vows when my cousin told his wife how much he loved her I looked over at Elizabeth and smiled. She smiled back at me. My heart soared.

After the couple departed for the wedding party we followed. I walked mom and Elizabeth up the aisle, each one on my arm.

"No date? I'm shocked!" Mom said part mockingly and part serious.

"Oh there you are!" I heard a man say as we exited the theater.

Jimmy ran up and hugged Elizabeth and lifted her in his arms. He was freshly shaved and sporting a nice suit.

"Hi Mrs Thomas! Michael. Did Elizabeth tell you the good news?" He asked.

"James." Mom said in a surprisingly friendly voice offering her hand which he kissed playfully causing her to laugh.

Stunned I asked "What good news?"

"We are engaged. It's going to be a long one, but we will be getting married in a year or two. Elizabeth wants to take her time." He said happily.

"Oh. Congratulations." I said trying to sound cheerful and shaking his hand.

Elizabeth no longer could meet my eyes.

"Thanks, man. You and your mom here have been so kind to me. I am happy and relieved that I'm not hated." He said.

"You are a nice guy." I said smiling on the outside while my inside was crumbling to pieces.

As people danced I watched from a table. Mom was being her normal sociable self. I watched Elizabeth and Jimmy dance. She put her head on his shoulder as they danced close together. I could no longer take watching them. I rose and started to leave. I would have to come up with a lame excuse to my mother, but I said my well wishes and gave my gifts to the bride and groom before leaving the ballroom.

I hurried out of the mansion and ran down the many steps. I heard my name being called in the background faintly. I turned and saw Elizabeth at the top of the steps calling out to me. She stood alone as the lights were shining upon her as it would on the wedding couple later on. I felt bad about not sticking around to see it.

"Don't go!" Elizabeth called out to me.

Confused washed through me like a wild river after the snow melted and the river raged on. Part of me wanted to stay, but the torture of seeing Elizabeth with Jimmy, even though he was a nice guy, was enough to make me turn around and keep walking.

"Michael!" I heard her call out my name desperately.

"Sorry Elizabeth. I have to go!" I shouted back as the wind picked up.

I dared one last glance back at her as saw her looking on hopelessly. That was the last time I saw her. Until mom died.

The news struck me because mom was still so young. She died in her sleep. Apparently she had sleep apnea. Basically she just stopped breathing in her sleep. She never regained consciousness and was found the next morning dead by the housekeeper who waited on her,

I flew back home on a sad note. Anguish drowned over me. Not only had I lost Elizabeth, but now I lost my mother. I had nobody in my life close enough to be that important except people connected to me in my business. Most of them cared about the all-mighty dollar. My fans cared about me, but to be truthful none of them knew me besides what I put on the inside of the backs of my books and my book signings which I valued because I got to meet the people who blessed me with the opportunity to be independently wealthy.

I returned to the mansion where the viewing ceremony was held in honor of my mom's wishes. She didn't want it held in some strange place. She wanted it to be the place she loved and called home with the people she loved closest. My aunts and cousins were among the only people in attendance. I saw Elizabeth alone. I looked around but did not see Jimmy anywhere. I walked up behind her as she was crying and looking into my mother's coffin.

"Hi." I came up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Mike?" She turned around and saw that it was me.

She hugged me as she cried. I felt a flashback to all those years ago in the cabin.

"Where's Jimmy?" I asked with my chin resting on her head and my arms around her.

"I ended it two years ago." She said.

"Two years ago?" I asked softly.

"Yes." She nodded with her head on my chest.

My suit was getting wet with her tears, but I didn't care in the least. We sat down for the ceremony. Elizabeth gave a heart-wrenching speech about how my mom took her in when her dad died and how we embraced her as family. I gave the last speech acknowledging how my mother raised me right and how I would look after Elizabeth now that she was gone. As I looked in the audience I saw a lot of women crying and men looking sad. Some of the men were mom's past lovers. Some were just male friends.

I returned to the seat next to Elizabeth. The house emptied as few of the closest relatives remained behind to walk the coffin to the burial ground in one of mom's favorite spots in the backyard, I saw my cousin Bruce and smiled at him. I shook hands with all the pallbearers. We walked her coffin out and put it in the spot where it would be lowered after everyone departed.

There was a party afterward to celebrate her life, as she wanted it done. It was not festive, but it helped those with children to deal with the loss. Elizabeth sat inside on the massive staircase. I walked in and saw her. My heart was overwhelmed with love for her. I wanted to protect her from anything that could hurt her, but this I couldn't protect her from. I could only be there for her, as she could only be there for me. I walked up and sat down next to her. She leaned against me and I held her.

"Sorry it just don't feel right to celebrate. I miss her." She said.

"It's ok. Me too." I said rubbing her shoulders.

"Mike? Now what? Do we just go on with our lives and forget each other?" She asked crying.

"I could never forget you, Elizabeth." I said kissing the top of her head.

"Be there for each other. Try not to keep making the same mistakes we have made the past few years." I said.

After everyone departed and the staff cleaned up for the night mom's lawyer wanted to meet with me and Elizabeth in mom's former study.

"Sorry for your loss." He said shaking my hand and sounding very lawyer-like.

Hard to believe this was the same man whose pursuit of my mother was well known. He did the same with Elizabeth. I guess it was the benefits of being a lawyer. He didn't get paid to be emotional, but I didn't expect anything different.

"OK. The financial settlement of your mother's estate will be split up like this. Twenty-five percent will go to her favorite charities directly. Twenty-five percent will be left for maintaining the various residences, and workers, around the world, for the rest of your natural lives. Fifty percent will be split up among the two of you. As for the estate, your mother wants the mansion here to be used for the three months after her death, starting now, to house trouble youth and help them better their lives. After three months the residence will be yours and Elizabeth's home split fifty-fifty with the only demand being that you continue the charity as long as you keep the mansion in the family." The lawyer said.

"So the cabin up-state is free to use now?" I asked,

Checking the papers "Yes, it is free and clear for the both of you to retire to and recover from your mother's loss." He said.

"I appreciate your kindness and hard work." I said shaking his head again.

"If you want to maintain my services or go with another lawyer please feel free to let me know." He said.

"We want to keep your services. You know what mother would have wanted, maybe better than we do." I said and turned to leave the study.

Elizabeth followed me out.

"I don't get this. I don't deserve anything. She was your mother, not mine." Elizabeth said.

"Elizabeth, she loved you like the daughter she never had. Don't underestimate how much you meant to her." I said.

Tears coming down her eyes she just shook her head from side to side.

"Let's go." I said as we departed the mansion.

Our driver had been with us my whole life. He was as much a father to Elizabeth as he was to me, even though he and my mother never had a romantic relationship and he had a family of his own to worry about. He drove us in the limousine to the cabin. Our bags already in the trunk. Thankfully he knew us well and knew we would be needing to get away. I felt a sense of peace that my mother wouldn't want us moping around the mansion for awhile. It was wise of her to demand it be used for charity work instead of us feeling sorry for ourselves over her loss.

I held Elizabeth the long ride to the cabin. As we pulled to a stop we sat there another moment before exiting. Our bags were already on the threshold of the cabin. Tom was quick as ever.

"As you can see your cabin vehicle is here for your use. Call me if you need anything. I'm sorry you two." He said and hugged us both at the same time.

"Thanks Tom. Tell your wife and family how much we appreciate them attending the funeral and viewing. You are as much a part of the family as the rest of us." I said.

Tom smiled and nodded. He looked on the verge of tears and got in the limo and left for the mansion.

I carried the bags into the cabin and set them down in front of the fireplace. I had never come back to the cabin until now. I couldn't face being here without Elizabeth.

"Have you been here since........?" I asked her as I turned to her.

"No. I couldn't I stayed here and cried myself silly for three months after you left. I couldn't do anything. After that I tried college where I met Jimmy and well.......you know the rest." She said with an attempt at a laugh.

"Why don't we both get changed and come out and talk more?" I said.

She nodded her head and we both returned to the rooms we always stayed in. I changed quickly and paced as Elizabeth seemed to take awhile. I went to her door and wanted to knock on it, but just turned the doorknob. When the door opened I saw her in a bra and panties and nothing else. I had an intake of air and held it. This was the first time I seen her dressed in the state since the last time we were here together.

"I'm........sorry." I said as I backed out of the room and shut the door softly.

"I'll be out in a minute." She called out to me.

She had changed into a thin white shirt and loose black bottom shorts. I could tell by the outline of her nipples that she had removed her bra. Even though her nipples weren't hard they were.......prominent through the thin shirt. We sat down on the couch together and cuddled.

"Now what, Mike? I feel so lost. I can't lose you too. Not again. It killed me all this time. I tried to lie to myself and move on with Jimmy, but I couldn't. I love you." She said.

"I love you too. I'm sorry for being stupid all these years. I just wanted you to be sure. I didn't want to be just the older protective guy that you fell for." I said.

"I fell for you a long time ago. When I first entered the mansion and saw you coming down the massive staircase. I was struck. It was love at first sight." She said.

"What about the guy you fucked?" I teased.

"Matt? Hell you had your own girlfriends. That was my first time." She said poking me in the ribs playfully.

"Really?" I asked seriously.

"Yes, you dope. I wanted my first time to be with you, but you were too stubborn to see that." She said.

"We both are guilty of that." I said.

"Yes, we are, but you are more guilty than I am." She said.

I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"Nothing is in our way now. I almost wish I had told mom about our feelings." I said.

"Don't worry I did." She said shocking me.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yes, who do you think I cried to when you were being unreasonable. She knew how we felt about one another. She told me we would end up together if it was true love. She said I was the daughter she always wanted, but since she was just my guardian that we had her blessings if we ever did end up together." Elizabeth revealed.

My heart melted at this revelation because now I had nothing to hold back my feelings for Elizabeth. I tilted her head up as my lips met hers. We kissed. First we kissed like people do for the very first time, rediscovering each other, then we kissed passionately making up for lost time.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." She said as we kissed again.

She sat in my lap as we continued kissing. We both felt free and knew this was only going to end with us in each other's arms. No more barriers. No more doubts about whether this was right or wrong. Our love was freed for one another. We kissed as if our lives depended on it. I held on to the back of her head with one hand as I held on to her body with another. Unreasonable fear led me to hold on with desperation and love. As we stopped to catch our breath I noticed new tears flowing from her eyes. I wiped them with the back of my hands gently and kissed the cheeks softly.

"I love you Elizabeth!" I said as I stood up with her still in my lap.

Her legs wrapped around me, clutching at me as her arms held on to me around my neck.

"Make love to me." She whispered fiercely as I carried her into my bedroom and kicked the door shut behind us.

I lowered her to the bed softly as my body hovered over hers. I devoured her lips like they were water and I was a badly dehydrated man dying of thirst. She moaned and whimpered and begged me to make love to her. I lifted her shirt off with an urgency to see her breasts for the first time in five years, I wanted to go slow and please her in every way, but my desire was much too strong as I sucked on her nipples. Her moans made my cock grow as I rubbed it into her bare legs.

"I want you Mike! Make love to me like I always wanted you to!" She screamed.

I kissed her repeatedly as I took my clothes off in between kisses. I slid her panties off as she arched her back. Her legs spread slightly and I saw how moist her pussy was. I dove right in and began licking, sucking, fingering and tonguing her pussy as if my life depended on it. My passion knew no boundaries as her head tossed side to side and she grabbed the back of my head in desperation.

"Oh Mike!" She screamed as her orgasm overtook her with a fierceness I had never seen in any woman before.

Watching her it was like a caterpillar turning into a beautiful butterfly. The change in her was the blushes on her cheeks and the sexual desires of a grown woman who is deeply in love. I put my cock at the entrance of her pussy and waited for her to open her eyes and look into mine before thrusting it all the way into her pussy. She moaned and cried out as I did so. We kissed as I laid on top of her. I allowed her time to get used to the invasion inside of her before beginning my thrusts in and out,

"I love you." I said as I kissed her ear and traced her earlobe with my tongue.

"Love you." She moaned.

Our thrusts were each like gigantic waves come to shore and departing before coming back with a greater force. The bed shook. She moaned, whimpered and screamed as I moaned and grunted. I nibbled on her earlobe which drew a sexy smile from her.

"Oh God! Oh yes! I'm cumming!" She screamed out as we reached a fevered pace.

"I love you Elizabeth!" I said as I came inside her. filling her pussy with my semen.

"I love you Mike." She said and held me in her arms.

We laid like that and made love countless times that night. We woke and continued catching up with each other's lives, making love to one another as we needed to, making up for all the lost years. It was, and is, true love.

Coming soon - Sister In Paradise.

LadysMan
LadysMan
618 Followers