Sister Inlaw / Outlaw Ch. 1

Story Info
Meeting with his ex-sister-in-law stirs new feelings.
2.7k words
4.46
122.3k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

"What the hell am I doing here?" Joe said out loud as he negotiated his way past the groups of teens and mothers with strollers cruising the mall. Joe hated malls, not just the actual buildings and stores, but the whole concept of mall consumerism that seemed to inspire people to spend whole days shopping. He had read somewhere about the largest mall in the world. Somewhere up north, he thought, somewhere people didn't have anything else to do but buy things they didn't need in the hopes it might make them happy. Ah, the depravity. Just pick up your boots from the shoe repair and we're out of here, he thought.

Making his way through the crowd, he couldn't help noticing the teenage girls he passed. The style of clothing seemed to be very tight-fitting and revealing. At thirty-five years old, he was just another dirty old man to these tender young girls, but what the hell, he could look, couldn't he. I'm not that old, he thought. Between his construction jobs and furniture building, his body had stayed firm and muscular. In fact, he had never felt better. He thought back to his youth and realized his lack of confidence had limited him. Now with age, he felt himself not only having the energy and imagination but the knowledge and wisdom.

One thing about him that hadn't changed over the years was his carnal imagination. It seemed to be getting the best of him now as he observed another group of teenage girls parading their scantily clad bodies past him.

"Joe! Joe! Is that you?"

He tore his eyes off a particularly stunning little blonde to see his sister-in-law, Yvonne. Well, she wasn't his sister-in-law anymore. She had been married to his ex- wife's brother. Their marriage had fallen apart just before his own and he hadn't seen her in almost three years.

"Yvonne! It's been a long time, and you're just as gorgeous as ever."

Joe wasn't lying when he said that. There had always been an attraction and a lot of flirting between them. At family gatherings, they'd felt more like outlaws and co- conspirators, but nothing had ever come of it. She seemed radiant as Joe looked at her. She had light red hair that had been cut short and seemed to show off her lovely slender neck. She wore a cotton sundress exposing most of her shoulders and a generous part of her cleavage. Her body seemed to have grown lovelier with the years. She reached out to hug him; he reached around her, taking her in his arms, feeling her against him, smelling her, letting his lips gently brush her cheek. They both seemed to linger a moment too long, and the innocence of the gesture seemed to dissolve. Yvonne stepped back, appraising him.

"What brings you to the mall? Just here checking out the young little tight- bodies?"

I suppose she must have caught me leering, he thought, and he felt his cheeks warming.

"Uh no, I just have to pick up my boots," he stammered.

Yvonne laughed. "You're still as charming as ever."

Bill felt himself relax. She reached up, slipping her arm around his.

"Come on, I'll walk with you, I'd love to find out what you've been up to. lately," she said, again with a little laughter in her voice.

She was quite obviously checking him out as she walked.

"Why don't we get a coffee or . something," she heard herself saying.

"Sure, that would be great. After I get my boots, I'm all yours."

Yvonne liked the sound of that; it had been a while since she'd spent any time with a man. Between raising her two daughters and working, she seemed to be neglecting that part of her life lately.

"How's your daughters?" Joe asked.

"Leanne is graduating this year, and is all excited, and scared, and always borrowing the car. It seems that she needs to relax a little, but I guess that's all part of being a teenager. Jody just does sports, every sport you can think of she wants to do. I guess it's good, they both are pretty good kids, actually. Listen, why don't we go back to my place? The girls are supposed to be at their father's and I've got some cold beer in the fridge." Yvonne felt herself start to ramble. Just relax, she thought.

"Sure, let's go," he said.

Joe quickly paid for his boots and turned around to find Yvonne looking at him again and smiling the smile of the not-so-innocent. The idea of her lusting after him was turning him on. This trip to the mall was turning out better than he could have ever imagined.

"Have you got your car?" he asked.

"No. I'm afraid Leanne borrowed it again, so I'm busing it."

"I've got my motorcycle and I even have an extra helmet if you don't mind riding with me."

"Sure, I'd love to. I'm not really dressed for it but I feel a little wild. Let's get out of here - the Muzak is starting to make me lightheaded."

Joe started his bike and helped her on with her helmet; it was a small skull cap, like his own, just enough to keep the cops from bugging him. She climbed on behind him, reaching around, pulling herself tight to his back. He felt her breath on his neck as they roared off. She hung on tight, molding herself to his body, letting Joe lean into the corners. He loved the feeling of the bike and it felt even better with this lovely woman holding so tight. When they came to a stop, he looked back, noticing her dress had crawled all the way up her legs exposing her soft white thighs. He felt a tightening in his Levis.

Joe followed her into the house without speaking. She seemed a little flushed.

He could feel the sexual tension in the air. Closing the door behind him, she turned towards him. He walked over to her, standing directly in front of her looking down at her, riveted to her sparkling green eyes.

Yvonne felt helpless as he came towards her, looking up at his strong tanned face, wanting to kiss him, wanting to be enveloped by his arms. He had complete power over her and she loved it.

The desire for her coursed through him but he knew enough to control it, holding on to it, letting it build inside both of them. His hand reached out to her, touching her hair, feeling its softness. His hand snaked behind her neck. Pulling her towards his mouth, he touched her lips, running his tongue along their softness. The roughness of his beard scratched at her skin and he pressed harder against her. He worked his way towards her ear and began to nibble gently.

"I'm going to have my way with you, and you are going to let me do anything I want," he whispered.

Anything? What did that mean? Yvonne's mind raced as she considered the possibilities. Joe began to touch her with the tips of his fingers, running his hands over her exposed skin, reaching down, taking her hand, putting it up to his lips. He kissed her hand. Slowly working his way to her middle finger, he slid it into his mouth and began to softly suck her. Her body began to shiver and she closed her eyes, leaning back on the wall behind her for support, completely absorbed in the moment. Withdrawing her finger from his mouth, he said, "Show me your room."

Leading him upstairs, she felt as though she belonged to him, and was ashamed to admit to herself how much she was enjoying his dominance. She stood in the center of the room looking to him for guidance. He sat down in a chair in the corner. "Take off your clothes for me," he said in a soft quiet voice.

Joe had often fantasized about her body and now he just wanted to enjoy looking at it. The sun shone in through the open curtains. Yvonne walked over to close them. "No," said Joe. "Leave the curtains open. I want to see your naked body in the sunlight."

Smiling at him, she began to unbutton her dress, taking her time. She felt the moisture in her panties, the wanting between her legs. Letting her hand touch her skin, she was enjoying putting on a show. Pushing her dress off her shoulders, she reached behind her back, undoing her bra. Slipping it off, she let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were not large but round, like two perfect globes. They sagged with the years but were still lovely, with hard tiny pink nipples. Yvonne couldn't help touching herself, running her hands up to her breasts, pinching her own little nipples. Joe sat very still, his hands gripping the arms of the chair. She seemed to be staring at his cock as it pushed and throbbed against the confines of his jeans. Her hands continued to explore her own body, now reaching into her panties. Joe could see her hand moving under the thin white material.

"Lie down on your back on the bed," he instructed her in a soft soothing voice.

He stood and walked over to her. He took off his shirt, then unbuckled his belt, pulled it from its loops, and dropped it beside her on the bed. Pulling off his boots and pushing down his jeans, his hard cock jumped free, standing straight out in front of him. The large purple knob seemed to pulsate in front of her face. Grabbing both her arms, he picked up his belt, pulling it tight around her wrists, and wrapped it around the headboard of the bed. A look of fear crossed Yvonne's face. She'd never been tied up and now the helplessness of it both excited and scared her. Joe walked over to the closet.

Rummaging around, he returned to the bed with a silk scarf. He wrapped the scarf around his cock and slowly began to stroke himself over Yvonne's bound body. She squirmed on the bed, pushing her thighs together, trying to get some relief for her aching pussy. He took the scarf and tied it around her eyes. She smelt him on the scarf and it was driving her mad. He lightly touched her, running his hands over her body at will.

She felt an orgasm begin to build inside her. Her whole body shuddered as he leant over, taking her little nipple into his mouth. He sucked on her nipple as her pleasure built, driving her closer to a release. He pulled away and the climax began to slip away from her and she started begging, "Please, please touch me, I want you so bad."

She felt his lips touch hers and she raised her head as he drove his tongue into her mouth. He was assaulting her mouth with his tongue and she loved it. Again she felt her orgasm gaining speed; she thrust her hips into the air, wanting some contact with her aching pussy.

His hand began to roam her body and again he pulled away from her. He hooked his fingers in her panties, pulling them off. Her pussy was shaved and Joe knelt between her legs, just looking at the smooth wet nakedness of it.

Joe had left the door half opened and now he thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He stood and walked towards the door, suddenly pushing it open.

Yvonne's daughter, Leanne, stood there, her skirt pushed up and her panties lying on the floor. She was leaning against the wall with her eyes closed and her fingers of her left hand buried deep inside her. She looked at Joe with a look of panic on her face. He took her by the hand. Leading her into the room, he whispered to her, "Be very quiet!" She nodded and sat down in the chair, still looking a little frightened.

Joe's mind raced. This was even wilder than he could have imagined. He looked over at this young teenager, her skirt pulled up exposing her slender legs and small tender pussy. He began to undo her blouse and unfastened her bra, letting her large breasts swing free. Her body was perfect, so young and tender, she sat there naked completely at his power. Her hair was a dirty blond, her breasts impossibly large for such a young slim girl. Joe took her hand. Placing it back between her legs, he nodded his head at her. She began to rub her pussy, looking into his eyes. She smiled. He turned. Walking back to Yvonne, he began to tease her without mercy, touching her breasts, then her underarms, then running his hands over her creamy white thighs. He whispered how he was going to fuck her tight little asshole until she screamed for mercy. The whole time he was stroking his own cock, aware of the sweet little daughter watching from the corner. Joe crawled between Yvonne's legs and began lapping at her pussy, driving his tongue into her wet hole. He never even got to Yvonne's clit before she started thrusting her hips hard into his face. She screamed as her orgasm finally washed over her. She twisted and turned her body, convulsing against her restraints. Joe wrapped his arms around her legs, attempting to hold her still as he flicked her clit with his tongue, sending her into a new round of pleasure, her moaning and screaming becoming even louder as she slammed her pussy against his mouth with all her strength. Joe continued to lick her until her shuddering began to subside.

Pulling away from her, he walked over to the headboard and began to unfasten her bound hands, leaving her blindfold in place.

He whispered to her, "I want you to turn over, put your ass in the air, and play with your little asshole."

She rolled over, lewdly pushing her ass into the air; the juice from her pussy had dripped down her crack, lubricating her tight hole. Her hand crept over her cheeks, slowly working its way though her crack as she began to work her middle finger into herself. Joe walked over to Leanne who stared at the scene, mesmerized by the sight of her mother's decadence. He stood beside Leanne. He brought her hand up to his engorged member; he loved the sight of her delicate little hand wrapping itself around his shaft. She looked at him and he gently pulled her head towards him. The feeling of her hot lips on the head of his cock was about to set him off.

She began to suck him and move her hand over his cock. With her other hand, she gently began to caress his heavy balls. He tried in vain to control himself but the feeling of her mouth and sight of her mother fingering her own asshole sent him over the edge. Leanne tried to swallow all of it, but the cum dripped out of her mouth. She continued to suck him as his cock began to soften. He looked over at Yvonne. She had worked her other hand underneath herself and now began to thrust herself against the bed. Two of her fingers were buried as deep as possible into her ass and Joe felt his cock begin to harden again. He wanted to fuck that luscious ass. He walked over to her and stood at the end of the bed. He pulled her fingers from her ass and grabbed her hips, pulling her ass towards his hard cock. Joe pushed the head of his cock against her opening. She began to scream, but he continued.

Finally, he could feel her relax, surrendering to him as he slowly worked himself deeper and deeper into her. Sliding his hard cock back and forth, he began to pump harder. The tightness was exquisite, he felt another orgasm building. Yvonne began to push back against him.

"Fuck my ass, fuck me harder!" she screamed.

Continuing to rub at her own clit, she felt him explode in her ass. The feeling was too much for her, she came again, currents of pleasure pulsing through her body, a low primal groan escaping from deep within her. Joe collapsed on top of her, completely covering her body. He looked over to see Leanne's cute little ass disappearing through the door.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers