Sister Karen

Story Info
A hard-ass sister extracts terrible revenge.
5k words
4.53
23k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Slowly growing used to her heavily bandaged face, Faith Nixon lay in her hospital surrounded by flowers. Her still very distressed parents had just left.

Faith wept.

That was one thing she could do without triggering pain.

He phone went. Gingerly she pushed the speaker button.

"Hello."

"Hi little darling."

"Karen!"

The sound of laughter filled the room. "Yes, it is I, alive and well."

"Where are you?"

"Pulled back, recovering from a grenade fragment in my back."

"That scarcely sounds well."

Karen laughed lightly and said it was a fucking lot better than being enclosed in a body bag.

Faith wailed, "Oh Karen."

"I'm fine, truly. Just after taking mom's call I received air tickets and a leave pass for two weeks in England. I'm not required to live in a military installation during that time. The only requirement is I'm back at the airfield to catch my scheduled flight back to Afghanistan."

"Karen, seize the opportunity and disappear. I want my sister alive."

"I'm a trained fighter with a job to do darling. Just leave it huh? You don't understand."

"I understand more than you think. I..."

"Button up Faith. Mom told me you have a gouged eye that's coming along nicely as is the broken jaw, two broken cheek bones, an arm fractured in two places and heavy bruising around the stomach and you know where. Have I missed anything?"

Faith burst into tears and said, "A broken heart. They killed Michael before they worked on me, thinking they had left me for dead."

"Who are 'they' Faith?"

Faith stopped crying. "Why do you want to know? You cow, you haven't even asked me how I am."

"That would be a waste of time. You're a tough little bitch. You're only say okay but uncomfortable. Okay, how are you Faith?"

"Okay but strapped up like this I'm very uncomfort...oh crap."

They laughed and then Faith was asked to answer the question.

"What question?"

"Who were they?"

Faith became defensive. Why do you wish to know?"

"If I ever do return home I wish to avoid them."

"You'll return home Karen, fit and well and highly decorated for bravery because you're that kind of person. Alan and Barney Withers, John Owens and John Drake."

"We grew up with them. Scum then, scum always. Have the police arrested them – mom refused to discuss it. God she's so soft she couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag."

"The four of them were released twenty-four hours after being arrested. They had good alibis and there's a lack of evidence and it's my word against the four of them."

"Fuck."

"The police are still working on it – a really big team."

"Of course they are, your sweet Michael was murdered. I was a little soft on him myself."

"I know you were but he chose me," Faith said, crying again.

"Chin up and think about the next good guy you have to find darling. My ride to the airport is waiting; I have to go. Chin up."

"You've just said that."

"Sorry. Then I'll say I love you dearly Buttons and I'm glad you are being very brave about this. Let mom's softness reach you."

"Am I hearing correctly?"

"You are buddy. Over and out."

A nurse came into the room. I heard you talking so stayed outside. It's time to check your urine container."

"That was my sister. She's overseas."

"Oh, shopping?"

"She's in Special Forces in Afghanistan."

"Oh crap."

The two women looked at each other and smiled, communicating like only females can.

Buttoning his jacket John Drake left the warmth of the bar and walked briskly to his pickup. He was almost there when someone stepped in front of him.

For a second John panicked but peering forward recognized the person.

"Oh hi Karen. Long time no see."

A huge pain engulfed his face. "You bitch, you've broken my nose."

He removed his gloved hands from his face and saw the blood seconds before excruciating pain shot his groin as one of Karen Nixon's heavy boots thudded into his cock and balls. Vomiting he was aware that Karen was lifting him up by the shoulders and then...nothing.

A few minutes later a guy and his girl came from the bar and saw a guy had collapsed by his vehicle.

"Better tell the bar staff; it will be snowing soon," said the female.

The bar manager came out with a torch and the three of them looked at the suspected drunk. The woman said, "Why is his head at the funny angle?"

The bar manager said, "Guys, come back to the bar with me. This is serious. I need to call the cops and you are witnesses."

* * *

The strident ringing of the house phone awoke Milly Withers and she padded back to the bed, dug Barney in the ribs and said, "Phone. It's your brother who says it's urgent."

Alan said, "John Owns has just arrived with terrible news. Some fucker has killed John Drake. Get over here quickly."

The three 30-year-olds sat around the kitchen table drinking beer.

"I think it was a random assault," John said tentatively.

"Could be," Alan nodded and Barney simply shrugged.

"What can we do?" John asked.

Alan scratched his balls. "Hope the police do their job and make a quick arrest. In the meantime I'm carrying my pistol."

John asked was that a good idea and Barney said he would tool up as well.

"Me too," said John. "We must watch out backs in case it's a rogue cop insanely mad in not being able to break our alibis."

"Fuck," the Withers brothers said and Alan said what they all were thinking, "Which cop?"

Lieutenant Belcher sent a message to the Chief of Police, attending a District Law Association dinner that had dragged on past midnight because so many long-winded members wished to speak and now guests were being invited to 'say a few words."

Chief Allen excused himself and left the room to speak to the lieutenant on night duty.

"What is it Paul?"

"One of our chief suspects was found murdered in the parking lot of The Blue Angel Bar forty-five minutes ago."

"Murdered?"

"Severe broken nose, testicles mauled in a huge kick and then neck broken expertly by a powerful twist."

"Oh crap. It's happened in time for the fucking Sunday paper to make a meal of it. Made an arrest?"

"Nothing to go on. He's John Drake, Peewee Drake's son."

"That criminal. Pity it wasn't Peewee who had his neck screwed."

The lieutenant asked nervously, "What do you want me and the boys to do?"

"Make an arrest."

Paul Belcher mopped his brow. "We're here to take our chief suspect in for questioning, Jack Nixon, father of the girl who claimed John Drake was one of the assailants."

"Get back to work Paul. I've been chatting on and off to Jack Nixon most of the evening and we went to the men's room more than two hours ago and that is the only time all evening he left the table. We returned in less than ten minutes later. What a perfect alibi Mr Nixon has, who is one of the most respected attorneys in this community."

"Damn," said the lieutenant, mopping his face. Enjoy the rest of your evening chief."

Police teams scoured the city all night. Anyone found walking or driving was stopped and questioned. Special personal including forensic experts worked in the cordon-off car lot. Finally a homeless guy was brought before Lieutenant Belcher.

"Okay, the rest of you guys clear out, leaving just me and Sergeant Gaston here. Take complete notes Jill and note evasiveness and anything else of possible usefulness.

"So your name is Sam."

"That is correct sir, Sam Johnson."

"And how long have you been polluting our city landscape Sam?"

"Sir, I don't understand what you mean."

"How long have you been living off our streets and holed up somewhere at nights?"

"It could be ten years."

"What you don't know?"

"All days are the same for me sir expected the weekends when there are no so many people about."

"Sam, what did you see?"

"This guy comes over the fence out of the parking lot now crowded with police and almost drops right on me, scaring the crap out of me. He says in a muffled voice 'Sorry', tosses me ten bucks and just disappears."

"Describe this guy."

"Somewhere between five feet and six feet. Wearing dark clothes and boots. Couldn't see his face because he was wearing a hood."

"What else?"

"Nothing."

"Come on Sam. We need more info. Give me a more accurate description of height."

"What's half way between five feet and six feet?"

"Five foot five."

"Five foot six sir."

"You heard the sergeant."

"Well he was perhaps half way from five six and six feet. No more.

"How much more?"

'I haven't any idea. I was lying down, scared."

"Well thank you Sam. You have been of some help I suppose. You're a witness so don't leave town."

"I wasn't figuring on leaving my patch."

"No, I guess you weren't. Arrange a cup of coffee and a sandwich pack for Sam please sergeant."

* * *

Three days later during the church service prior to the burial of the body of John Drake, released after an autopsy, there was an undetected break-in into the home of his lifetime friend John Owens.

Later, a police presence at the burial failed to stop the killing. As John Owens reached out to take a rose to drop on to the coffin of his buddy, his arm dropped uselessly to his side, blood gushing from a shattered shoulder and then a bullet blew away the top of his head before the first people began to scream as John's body toppled forward and lay over the grave of his friend.

Fifteen hours later and two hours after arriving back in London rather drunk, Karen Nixon stepped in front of a policewoman about to cross a street, was reprimanded, abused the constable and was arrested. Although detained, the charge of disorderly behavior against her was dropped when Karen woke up four hours later and apologized to the policewoman. When routine enquiries from police in America were made it was found Karen was on leave in London and details of her arrest and release were found. It was decided she would have had to move like a scalded car to get back to London in the time of the killing to the time of her arrest, so enquires were not made about the possibility Karen Nixon had flown to America and return during the previous week.

Karen returned to Afghanistan as scheduled, with unfinished business.

Alan and Barney Withers and their families went to ground, staying with relatives in Texas for a month to escape the killer. The police had published the positive description of the guy, although it wasn't much. The brothers believed they were next in line to be executed and decided to hightail it, accepting Lieutenant Belcher's theory that the killer was probably a hired assassin from the east coast or even Italy. They both lost their jobs but on their return took lower paid work and a couple of months later were relaxed again which was just before Karen returned home on a month's leave to be chief bridesmaid for Faith.

Karen's parents and Faith and her fiancé Carl met her at the airport amid great excitement.

"Hello Carl," she said. "I must say you appear to be the perfect match for my lovely sister."

"I was told to expect a tough babe; nobody mentioned you were beautiful."

Karen kissed him and told their mother, "I like him mom. He lies so expertly."

* * *

Alan and Barney Withers were drinking in the Blue Angel Bar with four friends when the Nixon sisters and a guy walked in.

Barney nudged Alan who smiled and said to his brother, "Let's see how tough they are. If the soldier sister is the one who murdered our pals she won't be able to resist showing us what's she made of. Then we'll know and deal with her so no one sees her 'accidental' death."

The confrontation was intended. It was Karen's idea after Faith had told her she occasionally spotted the brothers but so far had ducked for cover and had managed to evade them.

Karen took Faith on a walk along the river and sat on a seat in the open where Karen knew she could spot anyone approaching. "Faith, are you capable of keeping the biggest secret and swear you'll never tell anyone, even under duress?"

"Oh God, you've shot one of your own people by mistake during a mission?"

"Answer the question Faith."

"Yes, yes. I swear."

"I killed two of the fuckers who murdered your darling Michael. Now don't go soft on me and go to pieces. I've come back for the wedding and also to take revenge on those remaining two. They are cunning and will be hard to put down."

"Karen, ohmigod."

"Keep calm. It was nothing. I'm a trained killer and they were the enemy."

"Karen, it's murder and you did it for me. Oh god."

Karen said they were vermin and deserved to be eradicated. "Darling, I've got to confront the brothers with you and do it publicly so that they end up not suspecting I'm a danger to them. That may then allow me to get the drop on them."

"What face them?"

"Yeah, just work on your brain. Convince yourself they remain a danger to you but they are not officially guilty of beating up you so severely and bludgeoning Michael to death. It's understandable the cops found no evidence against them apart from your accusations, so no charges were brought against them, the DA's office agreeing with senior police. If you agree to do what I want you to do, then I'll attempt to put you through a psychological processing to make it easier on you when you face them. But I'll need your full cooperation for that."

"Okay, I'm prepared to be an accomplice. I owe it to Michael."

"Darling, you'll not be involved. You won't be aware of it when it happens."

"Oh this is terrible; make me strong Karen."

As the sisters and Karl entered the bar the sisters saw the brothers look at them and whisper to one another.

Nothing happened.

Faith was worried the plan wasn't working but Karen smiled and whispered, "Relax, it's running along nicely. They are looking at us more and more and I can feel the tension rising. The timing is right for me to act. Remember, keep Karl right out of it."

Karen walked past the brothers and their friends, heading for the women's rest room. Alan stepped out and gave her a shoulder a swipe with his. Karen staggered and apologized sweetly, saying she wasn't looking where she was going.

"Oh hi, it's Alan...um...yes, Alan Withers. Oh there's your brother over there. Hi Barney."

Barney looked momentarily even more confused that Alan. He strode over and said he saw Karen assault his brother.

"No, it was an accident and I apologized didn't I, she said to their friends. Two of them replied yes, they heard her.

"Are you gunning for us because your sister thought we did her some harm and had a hand in the fatal beating of her fiancé?"

"No, of course not Alan. It was a case of mistaken identify and Faith would have been in deep shock and I was told the cops regarded her as an unreliable witness."

"Show us your tits Karen."

"No thank you Barney."

"Show us your tits," Alan snarled, walking right up to her.

"No, please leave me. You are scaring me. Let me pass."

"Without your gun you are a sniveling coward soldier."

"I said leave me Alan. Faith!"

Faith came running and pulled out a personal hang gun, one of the smallest on the market. Her hand shook like crazy.

"Karen, you take it," she said, and lobbed the run gently to her sister, calling the safety was on.

Karen caught it but it went through her fingers and she ended up catching it by the barrel, the gun pointing directly back at her.

The guys were laughing, Alan braying like a donkey.

"Bang!" he shouted.

Karen dropped the gun on to the floor and then appeared to scramble to pick it up and did so on the third attempt. She began crying, handed the gun to Faith who put it back and her handbag and placing her arm around Karen said, "Come on, let's go." She saw Karl racing up and waved him away to the door."

They left the group behind them killing themselves laughing.

"I'd told you that place was a dive," Karl complained. "Let's go to a decent bar. Why the fuck are you carrying the gnat killer Faith? If you want self-protection buy a decent firearm. And Karen, if that's an exhibition of today's military training, then god help us."

The sisters looked at each other and grinned. The plan had worked perfectly.

During the next eight days Karen's parents and Faith didn't see much of Karen. She'd purchased a gray pickup and spent a lot of time at an abandoned quarry where she'd towed in a hired digger to move around big rocks into position she'd drawn on a ground plan. She moved an old shed and positioned that a few yards in front of the row of spaced out boulders and after returning the hired digger spent a day and a half to remove all signs that earthworks had taken place, helped by a mini cloudburst just after midday on the second day. She then arrived back at night and spent time running between the rocks, using a very low-powered lamp on a headband that, from a distance, would make it almost impossible to see.

On the Friday night she returned to the quarry after dark, lit a lamp in the hut and then went back into the city and from a street call box phoned the Blue Angel Bar and using a handkerchief over the mouthpiece asked in a deep voice to speak to Alan Withers.

"Hi Alan, it's Karen Nixon. Sorry if I caused you any embarrassment in front of your friends last Saturday."

"Me being embarrassed? That was you, attempting to being tough and then blowing it and making a fool of yourself with that toy gun."

"I was nervous because my sister is scared of you and Barney. Look, I just want to get peace for Faith but doing a deal with you. I hand over $5000 to you at a safe place and in return you guarantee Faith's safety."

"Five grand? You must like your sister very much."

"I do. She's so dear to me. But let's get this straight. This is between only you and me. I want to meet you in the old hut 100 yards inside the old Shelton Quarry on Shelton Road tomorrow night at 9:30. Do you know the place?"

"Yeah. Me pa used to work there. But do you take me for a mug? You could be waiting to lure me in to kill me."

"What, and get my father or my sister arrested as a prime suspect. You and Barney are completely safe from reprisals from my family because we'd immediately become suspects."

"Oh yeah."

"Well, pack a pistol, a rifle and a shotgun if you want to feel protected. All I want is to pay over the money to secure Faith's belief that she can walk through the city and feel safe."

"Okay but make that ten grand."

"What?"

"You heard."

"But that will take almost all of my two-year gratuity for service with the military overseas."

"Oh tough."

"What about seven thousand Alan. Be fair."

"I want ten grand and your assurance you will allow me to fuck you for an hour."

"What?"

"This is boring. I'm going back to my beer."

"No, no wait Alan. I'll do what you want. Change any of the arrangements. I chose the old quarry well out of sight of the public because I thought you wouldn't want to be seen with me and taking money as if that happened I could complaint to the police you threatened to hurt me unless I pay over money."

"Yeah, I would have thought smart like that, wouldn't I? No the quarry is fine. I'll be there at 9:30 alone but without weaponry because I trust you. Just wear a pretty bra and pretty panties and sexy stockings, eh?"

"Yes Alan. Oooh I so happy this meeting will relieve my sister of her fear."

Karen was trained in the handling of explosives. She made a bomb, using products found mostly around any farm barn and farmhouse and next afternoon ran wires back to behind the hut. She then swept dust over the wires and after placing her 'box' in a hole twenty yards inside the gate carefully attached the wire ends and covered the explosive device with two lengths of sturdy wood and swept over it. All she wanted was a big bang, with a bit of flame and plenty of smoke.

12