Sister Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour before sunset Karen returned with a rifle and shotgun she'd borrowed from her Uncle Ted's home in a city twenty miles to the south. There had been no need to enter the house because she knew the guns were kept in the garage in a locked steel cabinet and she also knew where the key was hidden. "How very convenient of your Uncle Ted, " she grinned, talking to herself.

Hidden on a hill near the quarry entrance, Karen had only just finished her coffee when she saw a vehicle stop 100 yards short of the gate. She recognized it as Alan's vehicle and saw him and his brother get out. They were carrying rifles. Alan walked slowly towards the entrance while Barney jogged over the pasture and around the hill where Karen was positioned to approach the hut from the side. As Alan came through the gate she could see him talking on his cell phone, probably calling Barney. She smiled. Real amateurs they were, trying to think big.

Alan walked confidently to the hut; his rifle raised but obviously not expected anyone to be there at that hour. He went behind the shed and she heard him break the grimy barred window and at that moment Barney kicked open the door. Barney entered cautiously as if expected a booby trap and Karen heard Barney call, "All clear" and then, "She's got a rug on the floor and there's a packet of condoms on the table, food for supper and beer and wine. That Karen babe is genuine."

"Well, after I've emptied myself into her a couple of times you can have her Barney. You like ass, have hers."

Karen gave them half an hour to settle in and then walked straight in with her shotgun and caught them with their feet up on the table on two of the four chairs she'd furnished the hut with to make the set-up look authentic.

"Hello boys."

"Oh shit," Barney cried. They looked to her left and Karen smiled after glancing there. She was between them and their rifles but she notice the handgun under Alan's belt before he casually pulled his jacket closed.

"What now?"

"Don't be too impatient to find out Alan. You're not going to like it," Karen said, taking two ropes she'd earlier placed on a nail on the back of the door. She was wearing gloves, a cat suit and hood but no mask. She didn't wish to be seen in three hours when the fun started and then when she went the half-mile down a farm track to Burrows Road where she'd left her pickup.

Karen took two pairs of rubber covered handcuffs off a clip on her belt and instructed the brothers to clip one on there left hand, and then place both hands across their back while she completed the cuffing. As she cuffed Barney, Karen pushed the barrels of her shotgun against Alan's face and the revolver dropped from his hand. She then tied them to the table to prevent them rushing her together. Kicked the revolver into a corner and spent the next ninety minutes terrorizing them.

Leaving both men sobbing and quivering, Karen took the keys from Alan and walked off and drove back and parked his vehicle outside the hut, to the left of the door. She then uncovered the battery she'd hidden and placed that by the wires behind the hut, connected one wire and then pulled out a can of gas she'd left behind a rock. Karen then ate some of the leftover good and rested on her rug on the floor. So far so good.

The guys pleaded to be freed.

"Not yet."

"Do it now, we won't hurt you," Alan said, looking almost believable through his smile.

"Boys, you are going to die tonight but not by my hand. I don't shoot dogs."

They trembled and looked at her wide-eyed.

When daylight was almost gone she undid one of the cuffs on Alan, keeping the shotgun hard against the back of his head. She then pulled the gun around until it was under his chin and then calmly lied to him: "I have decided to let you guys go but to release you into police custody. When they arrive I shall drift away."

She finished rehearsing Allen and he grunted when she said she would fire both barrels into his belly if he failed to follow his line or if Barney opened his mouth. The brothers showed their sweat.

Alan recited his spiel almost word perfect. "Hi, this is an emergency call involving firearms. I'm Alan Withers. My brother Barney and I have been kidnapped and taken to the hut at the disused Shelton Quarry on Shelton Road. The guys have guns. My brother and I are known to the police. The guys are outside having a pee, two of them. The fools had left my cell phone on the table but unfortunately they took their guns with them. We fear for our lives. Hurry, please. Shelton Quarry. Hurry."

The evening was chilly. Karen uncuffed Alan's other hand and told him to undress and huddle on his hands and knees facing into the far corner. She repeated that process with Barney and looked at the two quivering asses with contempt and loathing.

Karen placed their rifles on the table.

When the cops come they'll probably fire a few shots this way thinking the kidnappers could be springing a trap. I want you guys at that point to get up and fire a few shots over their heads and they'll then halt their shooting and yell surrender terms. Then simply walk out and throw your weapons down and place your hands into the air. Don't shoot the cops because you know what judges do to slime balls that shoot cops.

"Where will you be bitch...er...Miss Nixon?"

"Thank you for your concern Alan. I'll be out the back under cover with this headlamp I'm putting on. I'll shoot you down like wild dogs if you try to bolt out that way. Now stay where you are. I have a couple of jobs to do outside but will keep an eye on you through the door and back window. Make a move to grab your rifles on the table and guess what..."

When the sirens sounded close Karen emptied her can of gas over the cargo tray of the partly laden pick-up and inside the cab. She lit the spills, leaving both doors open and then hurried around the back of the cabin.

She said, "I can see you boys" although they were out of her view but she had a great view of the table and out past the lamp and down to the gates.

Just as she expected the four cop cars came belting up the road, turned into the quarry and stopped as they saw the blazing car. The cops gathered for a conference. One carried a bullhorn.

She fired off three quick rounds through the cabin, through the door and out over the heads of the cops who dived for cover. She then calmly bent down and attached the free wire to the battery terminal clip and looked up through the window to see a rather impressive explosion and one of the planks of wood fly through the windscreen of one of the cop cars. She then cracked off two more shots and said, "You safety is now in your hands guys, think carefully" and melted into the background, switching on her headlamp and she ducked from big rock to big rock she'd placed randomly to protect her ass in her getaway.

A volley of shots rang out and then came the sound of closer firing as the brothers fired back and then a big boom from a piece of heavier artillery from the police and something big hit the cabin and exploded, setting the cabin alight.

Karen's mother said, "You're late dear but I saved your meal. Did you have a good time today?"

"I had a lovely time mother and a big weight has lifted from my mind."

In the morning their father returned to the breakfast table, grinning and holding up the front page of the newspaper: 'Withers Brothers Ambush Police at Shelton Quarry Killed in Shootout... Mystery Accomplice Escapes.'

Faith groaned and fell forward, ending up with her face in her cereal in a faint.

Their mother yelled, "Faith, what's wrong!"

"She's fainted mom," Karen smiled, going around the table to attend to her sister. "I wonder if it's morning sickness. Then again she no longer has Alan and Barney Withers to worry about, does she? The police have only done what they should have done in the first place, shoot them down like dogs."

Karen smiled sweetly at her parents who were looked at her, mouths open.

Faith revived and whispered, "Thanks sis. Big load off my mind?"

THE END

12