Sister Love - And The Folks!

Story Info
A beautiful warm night by the pool amongst the whole family!
1.2k words
3.89
23.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This beautiful night drive eventually coming to an end for myself and my sister (Rose) as we finally reach the shore road heading into Mulholland. Rose and I are still holding hands. Feeling the love, the passion of our love-making of only thirty minutes prior. I'm feeling so content, also so excited by the reality that I just had sex with my loving sister. I can feel the knowing love directly from my sister's heart. She can still taste my cock and my cum on her lips – I can taste this too, along with the taste of her!

We cruise down the quiet backroads and eventually we reach the driveway of the family getaway. Something deep down inside me puts me at ease about what just happened, and Rose too. Our thoughts are together. As the car quietly stops we lean toward each other and kiss once again. I can't believe this, I'm kissing the most beautiful woman I have ever kissed – my very own sister. I can feel her heart somehow, she is absolutely gobsmacked herself to be kissing me - her brother. Our tongues gently wrestle as we stare into each other's eyes.

We open the front door and enter the family getaway. It's all quiet. We are still holding hands as we roam and look further. Being such a warm still night as it is, maybe the folks are by the pool. We were right, mom and dad are quietly sitting in their deck chairs sipping on their pink umbrella cocktails. We stand there, "Hi mom, hi dad." We are still holding hands, I suddenly think twice about my sister and me holding hands until I see it - I feel it. I feel once again this incredible feeling of boldness in the air. This boldness is the openness of love. Lovemaking That has no boundaries. These non-boundaries of keeping it all in the family.

We share pleasantries about our ride home together and how nice the night is. We are still holding hands. We are standing there like boyfriend and girlfriend. My sister Rose leans to me and kisses me wet on the lips and tongue right in front of our mum and dad. I go and make my mom and I some drinks. I come back and Rose is sitting on my dad's lap like a cowgirl. His hands holding her hips and fondling even further down her hips and into her dress. Her legs are spread wide as dad feels between his own daughter's legs.

The electricity we are all sharing is incredible. The knowledge of the situation. The calmness experienced by all. All round love! I look to my mom and she is inviting me to sit with her on her deck chair. She invites me with no words. I somehow feel what she is thinking. I don't hesitate for a second and move over to her. We start to kiss. I look over, Rose and dad have shifted and now she is facing him as he has his hand inside his daughter's panties. Dad is fingering his own daughter's vagina as they passionately kiss. Somehow I am sensing this kiss of their's. Somehow Dad and Rose are sensing my newly developing scenario with mom.

I'm sitting side by side now with mom and we start to kiss. We are expert kissers. We suck on each other's tongues as I slowly feel between her legs. My fingers make their way inside her panties – on her gorgeous cunt. The feelings the four of us are going through are so damn electric. We share each other, we know each other, we yearn for each other. My sister now has dad's cock in her hands. She plays with her dad's cock. I now feel a very welcoming sensation – mom's hand is feeling her way around my cock in my pants. We keep kissing as she opens my pants and grips my cock in her hand. Mom is now holding my cock. I feel I'm being tenderly looked after as we kiss, as my mom explores her own son's cock.

Rose is now lowering herself onto dad's throbbing cock. Her pussy no doubt still has my cum drenched inside of her making her even more slippery for him. Dad and his daughter are now fucking – making love – being lovers. Mom and I are now doing the same. We are making love. We feel each other's feelings so intensely.

"I love you," as I begin to cum deep inside of her, wave after incredible wave of passion that squirt it's way deep inside of my mom's beautiful vagina. We lovingly hug. Somehow I sense that dad and Rose are going through the same. They are both cumming against each other. Dad cumming inside his own daughter.

Daughter being fucked by her loving father. My mom and I know or feel exactly what to do now. Mom moves over to Rose and starts to kiss her. Rose kisses back. Mother and daughter are kissing. Their tongues are inside each other's mouths as Rose remains on dad's cock. I move behind her and position my cock right where her anus is. I look down and enjoy the look of a cock inside her vagina – she needs a cock inside her ass now.

I push my slippery cock against her bottom and sure enough it enters. Rose has her father's cock in her cunt and her brother's cock in her ass. Rose and her mother keep kissing. Mom caressing Rose's boobs and nipples. Mom starts sucking on Rose's nipple as we all rock back and forward together. Sharing one another in the most loving way imaginable.

Rose jolts a little and somehow dad's cock falls out of her. She moves a few more inches as mom caresses one boob and nipple and sucks on the other. I follow Rose keeping my cock hard up her ass and suddenly a new feeling. Between my own ass cheeks I can feel a tremendous hard-on of dad's between me. The wetness of Rose's cunt still on dad's cock as suddenly this incredible cock starts to push between my own ass cheeks.

I'm not gay or bi but this joint feeling we are all having made everything perfect. I relax my ass a touch and I feel this throbbing cock-head inside me. I start to caress dad's chest as his cock pushes and makes it's way deeper and deeper inside of me. I hold Rose's ass as tight as possible as this four way unit of love starts to explode once again. I feel deep inside of me a squirt, then another squirt inside of me. I cum now deep inside of my sister and I still have dad's cock deep inside of me. I feel the last few deep squirts of his cock empty inside of me and I do the same with Rose.

Rose cums now between dad and myself as mom sucks her daughter's boobs and fingers her own daughter's cunt. We sit like this for as long as we can until all our urges once again begin to emerge - and here we go again...