Sister Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She holds on tight and knows that I am about to explode, but keeps my cock deep inside her. I'm not sure she if wants be to blast away in her mouth, but she's holding me tight, not letting go. Just then I unleash in wave after wave of cum blasts into my sister's mouth, emptying myself into her. I glance over and see her throat swallowing my cum down, the excess spewing out the sides of her lips.

We are both drenched in love juice, and keep milking each other until the last orgasmic spasm is over. Then we lay there, just as we are, brother and sister, each savoring each other's flavor on our lips, laying next to the cock and pussy we have each wanted for so many years. And there we lay, falling asleep in each other's arms, cum dripping down our throats.

As the sun begins to settle behind the hills, the cool late afternoon breeze stirs us from our sleep. We rouse, caress each other, but say nothing. It is a strange peace. A lover's peace, but with a sister. We had done something special. A line had been crossed, and it could never be undone. But both of us were glad we did it. We dressed, each helping the other, and slowly walked back to the car, arm in arm.

"Hey, I love you sis," I said. "Always have and always will," I told Peg.

"Me too, Dave. You'll always be my big brother, and I know we are going to have such a special summer together! And don't forget for next time, I'm in the pill so you can fuck your little with abandon. I want you hot cock in me next time, plowing into your baby sis," she said.

"What, are you still horny?" I asked, and wanted to fuck her right there.

The End

12