Sister Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having trouble concentrating on Tammy though. Having covered most of my backside with cream, Mum's hands were now just easing it down along the cleft between the cheeks. I hadn't realized how sensitive the skin was down there, especially as she got lower. I squirmed appreciatively, finding myself pressing my pussy down against a bump in the rug, where there was a lump of sand beneath. It felt good - I was getting aroused all over again!

But I needed to move on with Tammy really. I knew she wanted me to go down and lick her pussy now. I knew she would be aching to find out what it felt like and her little pussy would be on fire by now, just longing for the touch of my tongue. So I tore myself away from her nipples and bent down to slip off her bikini briefs. She lifted herself up, eager for me to get them off. And then her sweet little pussy was exposed to the world - so pale and naked. But as I shuffled round between her legs so that I could get to it properly, I could see that the little lips were puffy, pink and glistening. Her thighs gradually widened as I moved my head up, licking the soft skin inside them as I moved.

I'd had to move off the rug and on to the sand below it to get between Tammy's thighs, but as soon as I did, I felt Mum helping by moving her own rug down and easing the end of it under my legs so that I wouldn't be lying directly on the sand. I guess she knew that sand in my pussy wouldn't be too good! Of course, it also meant that she could stay beside me, extending the time she was spending massaging the cream into my bottom!

I carried on licking up Tammy's thighs. She was loving it, spreading her thighs more widely now, and trying to entice me to move further up. But I didn't need much encouragement! The sight of those cute puffy lips just in front of me was too much to resist for long. I quickly moved up to them and softly just touched my tongue between them. Her hips jerked and she whimpered with pleasure, moaning, "Oh yes, Claire. Go on!"

"Oh my God, Mum, what are you doing?" I suddenly cried out as her fingers teased the delicate skin at the back of my thighs. It was heavenly. She was doing so little, but it was driving me wild. I shuffled a bit on the rug until my pussy was over another bump and ground myself into it. It was still amazingly sensitive from Tammy's marvelous efforts.

"Shhh, dear - just concentrate on Tammy and let the feelings flow through you" she whispered, her fingers moving so softly, so delicately, that it was driving me mad. Up and down, almost as far as my pussy, then gradually back up past my back hole. I was just so incredibly sensitive round there – I couldn't help squirming under her touch.

I returned my attention to Tammy and ran my tongue up and down her pussy, gradually slithering it more deeply between the little lips. I noticed her hands had moved to keep her swollen nips happy now, the same as I had done. It was an incredible turn on seeing how much I was exciting her. I tried sucking a little as I probed. It tasted really nice and she cried out again, moaning encouragement at me, urging me on, her whole body now tossing and turning as the fire raged through it.

I suddenly gasped, right into Tammy's pussy, as Mum's fingers toyed with my back hole. What on earth was she doing? It seemed weird but I could feel the tension building in me again. Not only was I pressing my sensitive puss into the ground, my nips were brushing back and forth over the rug between Tammy's thighs as I worked on her. Mum's fingers were softly scratching all around my back hole now. It was amazingly. I wanted more. I found myself trying to unclench my buttocks, trying to open them out for her. And then, one of her fingers eased very slightly in, just a fraction. I gasped, again exciting Tammy even more when I did so! I was trembling with arousal again now, finding it difficult to go gently with Tammy.

I loved the sensation of sucking her pussy as well. It felt so soft and delicious - and it responded eagerly to every move I made. I could sense Tammy was getting very close now - her gasping was becoming louder and more rapid. I moved on up towards the top of her pussy, sucking deeply from her. And as I did so, I felt Mum's finger slip further inside. I gasped, clenching my buttocks round it - not to stop it, but to increase the sensations. I'd never felt anything like it. I pushed my bottom back up at her, encouraging her to slip further inside, then pressed back down to the ground, firing my pussy even more.

Tammy shrieked as I ran my tongue over the little bump at the top of her pussy and I could feel her whole body starting to shake. I desperately tried to hold on as she bucked and shook at the same time as Mum pushed her finger hard into me and I felt my own tension build to impossible levels. The fire surged through my body. The sensations from Mum's finger were incredible - they seemed to connect directly through to my pussy! My whole body was suddenly a raw nerve ending and I suddenly found myself letting out a loud moan of ecstasy as I went over the edge as well. I clung to Tammy's thrashing thighs, holding my mouth against her as best I could as she yelled, "Ohh yessss, Claire! Oh yess, yesss, yessss!"

The climax was out of this world - I thought it would never end - but of course, it ended far too soon!

I didn't notice Mum remove her finger, but at some point she did. Moments later, I had crawled back up beside Tammy and we were both lying naked on the rug, side by side, recovering from our exertions - and Mum had pulled back her rug and was also lying down, now no doubt in an even more aroused state than she was before! I glanced across at her through heavy-lidded eyes and smiled at her, saying, "Thanks Mum, that was incredible!"

She looked really hot and flushed now, her eyes bright and wide. "My

pleasure, sweetie" she replied. And I could see that she certainly had enjoyed it too - her bikini did little to hide her very aroused nipples.

I lay back down, closed my eyes, and wondered what she'd do this time to relieve herself .......

12