Sister Makes Me Her Pimp

Story Info
Business owner sis makes him her body manager.
14.8k words
4.3
115k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were cash-strapped those days. My elder sister Amrita was that time doing her textile business. She used to procure garments from Ahmedabad and sell them to retail outlets in Calcutta. It was during Dassera she needed lots of money to buy a large consignment -- as that is the season for this business. She asked Dad to lend her money. But dad could not afford.

I was that time working for my dad and was trying to get a new agency for a reputed tiles manufacturing company. Its sales manager came to Calcutta for a business visit. I met him, and took him out for drinks and dinner. He asked me if I could arrange a call-girl for him. And trust me, I had no idea how to get one in Calcutta, though I knew there was Sonagachhi, full of cheap whores, which would not help my cause.

I got back home, and was not getting sleep, not knowing how to get the sales manager satisfied, and possibly get the agency. I got up and then wanted to check my emails. While doing so, I just clicked on a search for call girls in Calcutta. It went to a site on sex guide in India. One advertisement appealed to me. It read -- A classy tall bold and beautiful modern girl, who knows how to please is available for making your fantasies true -- if your purse can afford. You will find girl of your dreams -- and someone you can share anything with -- what you never shared with your wife or girl-friend. For reasons unknown I just filled in the name of the manager, Mr. Patel, his hotel details and asked her to come the next day at 1pm to the hotel. A while later I went to sleep.

Next day, I went to see the sales manager, Mr. Patel. We were sitting in his room. I did not divulge to him that I had arranged a call girl as I was not sure if the girl would respond. We were discussing business and sipping tea. Exactly at 1pm, the phone in the room rang.

My heart skipped several beats as I saw Mr. Patel picking up the phone. He said, "Hello, Patel here....." And after a pause said, "but I ..........I do not know....." I went up to him and gestured to him to give me the phone. I took it from him and said, "Hello, may I help you?" A female voice came from the other end, "Well, I was asked to see Mr. Patel in his room." Wao!! I thought to myself... Patel will get a girl today and I shall get the agency.... "That is correct Madam, how much do you charge?" I asked. "It was in the net. I charge twenty thousand rupees for two hours. And it is to be paid in advance. For each extra hour, another ten thousand rupees. And for trying variations, I charge extra." I knew I had to pay for this. So I wanted to be clear. "Madam, it is for two hours only. But the gentleman may like to try out few variations. Please let me know how much you are going to charge." There was a pause. Then the lovely voice started again, "For anal sex, I charge ten thousand extra. But it is to be done with condom. For blow job with condom, I charge two thousand extra; and without condom, five thousand. If the man wants to come in my mouth and ass; my total charges are thirty five thousand rupees. And not a rupee less. And I can assure you, all my clients go back satisfied." Fortunately I had the cash with me, as I had to make some payments. I spoke, "Please wait in the lobby. I shall come there and pay you in advance, and you can then take care of my client in his room. But how do I recognize you?" She replied, "I am in a white top and black trousers. I am slim and tall, and am carrying a black handbag. My hair has shades of brown. I am wearing dark sunglasses. I am sitting in the corner-most sofa in the lobby." I hung up the phone and then turned to Mr. Patel. "Mr. Patel, I am getting you a girl, and you can have all your fantasies fulfilled!!" There was a smile on his face. "Hey you... thanks man!!! You did not tell me, so that I could have taken a Viagra earlier!! Anyway, hope she is good. You can come back after she leaves." As started out of his room, I just turned back to him and said," I shall take care of her payments, you just have fun!!!" I opened the door and went to lift to go down to the lobby.

As I looked around, I saw a lady sitting in the corner of the lobby with her back to me. I went slowly towards her, and saw the black strap of her handbag on her white shirt. Her hair was open and cascaded down, some of them hanging behind the back of the sofa in soft curls.

"Ma'am, I came to pay you so that you can then go to the room for Mr. Patel". I was shocked the moment the lady turned around to face me. I felt as if I would collapse. My mouth dried up, my heart was pounding against my chest and my legs wobbled as I saw her. It was my elder sister -- Amrita. I caught the sofa to balance myself, and staggeringly went around and sat on the sofa by her side.

"You.... Here....." I stammered as if I saw a ghost.

Her face turned pale; and her lips quivered. She was looking down. She was dressed very elegantly, in a pair of black trousers, though fairly tight with flares at the bottom; black high-heeled pointed shoes and a white silk shirt, which had top two buttons undone, just giving a hint of a cleavage, but not exposing anything other than a lacy white bra. The shirt was tight though and the buttons appeared a bit strained, as her shapely bust was trying to push through. She started after a pause, "Well, you know I needed money for my business and I needed it bad and had to make it fast. I had no other choice. This way, I can make some fast bucks and then invest in my business. And I am taking all precautions. I go only to five star hotels, where I meet very selected people; and stick to all safe practices. What else could I do to get the money? I did not have any choice."

"Yes, I understand." I said, in an assuring tone. "Well, you have to be careful. You should make sure no one finds out." I looked into her eyes which were hidden behind her sunglasses. "I actually wanted to get someone for this Mr. Patel to get the agency of tiles for our hardware business; and was just taking a chance in the internet. And that is how I contacted you. Actually I was supposed to pay for his entertainment."

"Well, you still have to pay," her voice was lighter this time. "Do not worry, if it will help you in your business, I shall do it with him. But you know, we have to keep it to ourselves."

"Thanks a lot sis." I said softly. "His room number is 561."

She got up, and majestically walked to the elevator. The shirt was short. It ended just at her waist. The tight black trousers stuck to her behind like a second skin. Her butts were tight, firm and were swinging with each of her steps. A white thong was peeking out over the waist of her pants, and on either side formed a whale-tail on her back. The thin wisp of the thong was out, making itself tantalizingly visible through her sheer shirt. Her high heeled shoes made her ass sway provocatively as she walked. She waited in front of the lift for a while, and then disappeared as the lift opened and closed.

A million thoughts were crowding my mind; and I was imagining what Patel would be doing with my sister. I was trying to get a mental picture of what would be happening in room 561. Suddenly my mobile rang, and I woke up from my reverie. It was the hotel number on my phone. I switched on the phone.

"sam, Patel here. Can you come over to my room."

I was unsure why Patel called me. I rushed to his room.

Patel had wrapped a towel around is waist as he came to open the door. Amrita did was in the bathroom.

"She is wonderful sam. Really my long time fantasy was fulfilled today. I had this fantasy of making love with a girl's ass; and what a tight ass this wonderful lady has!! She gave me the best blowjob ever and I came once in her mouth; and then she let me love her in her ass. I never knew anal sex could be so much of fun. I feel so satisfied. I am really grateful to you. The agency is yours!!!"

Amrita sis came out of the bathroom. She was her usual composed self. Her make up was intact. Her hair was neatly arranged. Her attire was flawless. Her eyes were expressionless though. She sat on the sofa and put on her shoes, tied the lace and got up. She came near Mr. Patel, gave him a peck on the cheek; then took out her sunglasses from her bag, wore it. She was about to leave, when Patel spoke," Thank you so much Ms. Neha. I enjoyed every second of your company; and shall cherish it for ever. Hope you have not forgotten my little souvenir I asked for."

"Thanks to you too Mr. Patel." Amrita sis replied. "Your souvenir is in your bathroom. I left it for you." Amrita sis smiled and went out of the room.

"What is the souvenir?" I asked Mr. Patel.

"I wanted to keep the thong panties of this special lady as a souvenir." He said sheepishly. "And Mr. sam, give me a few minutes, I shall hand over the contract to you and then I need to sleep. I am famished!!"

Patel brought out the documents from his briefcase, signed it and handed them over to me. I thanked him and left his room with mixed feelings. I have used my own sister's services to get the contract, at the same time I was happy I got the contract. I returned home straightaway.

I went to my room, and was thinking of my sister. I thought of going to her room and thank her again for helping me in the business. I changed to my shorts and a T-shirt and went to her room. I knocked at her door.

"Get in sam", she shouted.

I went inside. She was lying on her bed. She was wearing a tracksuit and a T-shirt and was lying on her stomach and going through some dress-design book.

"Thanks a million sis." I began the conversation. "I owe you my life for helping me out with the deal. Patel was so happy that he signed the contract just after you left and gave it to me."

'He is a decent old man." My sister said. "Poor fellow's wife does not sleep with him and he wants to make the best use of whatever sex-life he is left with." She paused and without lifting her gaze from her book, continued professor-like, "These guys have sex in their minds, but their bodies refuse. They need it more, but cannot perform. When you make them think they are good in bed and fake a few orgasms, their male ego gets boosted; and they start thinking their pencil-thick cock is the best performing tool in the world! You know, what is important is, you got to please the man's ego, not his sexual drive."

"Whatever it is, Patel was head over heels for you. And he was ever so thankful." I added.

"Yes, he also told me the same thing. He had anal sex for the first time with me. And after coming twice in an hour, once in my mouth and once in my ass; he was finished. He did not have energy left to handle me for two hours." She was saying with a kind of pride in her voice. "By the way, you got to buy me a new thong. He took mine!!" She chuckled.

"Whatever you say sis. If you want, I can buy you a wardrobe." I assured her. "But sis, this way, if you handle such clients directly, you never know when someone known finds you out."

"That is right. I try to be as discreet as possible. I entertain only outsiders and ensure the men I entertain are not from Calcutta. But considering what happened today, I have to find a way to do this properly." She raised her head from the book and sat down folding her legs.

"May be, I can help you. I shall handle your emails, and contacts. And once I ensure it is a safe deal, you can go ahead with business." I suggested.

"That is a good idea." She said thoughtfully. But suddenly, she burst into laughter and said, "What a joke, brother pimping for sister..."

"Manager.... Not a pimp" I too laughed aloud. "Like most actresses have their managers or secretaries, I shall be your secretary and manager. And I shall not take any salary or commission from you." I said in a lighter vein. "I will do it to pay you back for all your help."

She was sitting in the typical Indian style, with her legs folded. I could see a damp patch at her crotch of the tracksuit. As my eyes traveled to her crotch, she realized what I was looking at and nudged me and said, "that is why I wanted you to buy me a thong." I am not wearing any now, and see it is soaked."

"A thong would not help either, I guess it would not cover pussy fully." I replied sounding very knowledgeable.

"Oh no. A thong covers the pussy fully. In fact that is all it covers. It leaves your ass bare. Have not you seen a girl in thong?" She asked.

"No, not in real life." I replied honestly. "But come on, I shall buy you one."

"Ok my secretary. Let us go." She said and jumped off the bed. "I need to change. Actually I do not wear bra or panties at home."

"you want me to go out?" I asked -- but deep within I was praying she lets me be there when she changed.

As if she listened to my prayer, she said, "Now that you are going to be my manager, you need to know what you are dealing with!!! You can stay in and see what you are going to manage." She said with a naughtiness to her voice and pulled off her top.

I was transfixed when my eyes fell on her supple breasts. They were firm, conical standing in their full glory. Her nipples were erect. The grape-fruit like nipples stood from the center of her brown areolas, which capped her large breasts. I never had realized her boobs would be that big. She walked to her wardrobe, picked up a semi-white transparent satin bra and slipped it on. She placed her boobs in the bra cup and reached behind her back to fasten the hook. She moved her fingers underneath the strap to position them properly. I was hypnotized and my cock was up.

As if I did not exist in that room, she kept her both hands on the waist band of her tracksuit and pushed it down. She had to bend to take it out of her legs. As she did that with her back to me, I saw the finest piece of ass in the world. They were full, yet firm. They were glowing. And as she bent, I could see her pussy lips peeping from between her legs. She pulled out a matching pair of panties and again bent down to slip one leg into it and then the other. She straightened up and pulled up her panties. She still had her back towards me. As she pulled up her panties, the back of her panties, a small triangular piece of cloth covering a portion of her back, below a tattoo she had, with three strings, two going around her waist and one descending between her ass crack and losing its visibility in the grand canyon of her lovely big butts. I could not see her front, but could guess there must be a small triangular patch covering her pussy. And the material was almost see-through. I was wondering is she had any hair on her pussy.

She picked up a pair of jeans and waltzed towards me. And I could see her in the skimpy bra and panties. The bra was transparent, and I could see her dark nipples and areolas; and the panties were covering her smooth hairless treasure and I could see the beginning of the mysterious place of joy between her smooth supple thighs. She slipped her legs into the jeans and zipped it up. She picked up a top and wore it.

"Get up and let us get going." She ordered.

I was embarrassed to get up as my cock was making a large tent and I was trying to push it down when she pulled my hand. I stood up, but my prick was up and standing within my loose shorts perpendicularly.

"What is that you have there?" She pointed her finger at my cock and with then before I realized what is happening caught it over my shorts.

"Ahhh... it feels so good...." It came out from my mouth inadvertently." I pushed my pelvis forward as she gripped my cock as if I was fucking her hand. She gave a few jerks, and held it tight. My virgin cock inflated to its maximum size and hardness and I was -- like a man possessed started moving my pelvis forward and backward. sis's other hand came down and she caught my balls and gave it a tight squeeze. My cock sprang up again and I think it was attaining a size that is bigger than its biggest possible dimension.

"Well, my manager needs it bad..." She chuckled. "My manager needs service first to serve me I guess..." her voice trailed off. My hands which had gone limp proceeded very tentatively to her breasts covered by her top. I could see her nipples poking through her top and I caught each one of them between my thumb and index finger and started rotating both ways and pinched them. She pushed me towards her bed and I died on her bed flat on my back with my waist on the edge and my legs dangling down. Before any words could be uttered I pushed my shorts down exposing my rigid cock, which was standing like a flag pole. sis was moving her hand slowly and seductively on it, taking time to caress the underside and in between giving tender pokes into my asshole and clutching my balls. But she never failed at moving one of her hands up and down on my cock.

My hands wormed their way under her top to her breasts and lifted her top which gathered over her breasts. I pushed her flimsy bra up and started squeezing her firm buttery tits. I almost tried to milk it out, as the milkman does with cows' tits!!! I put my palm on it and rolled it under my palm. But not satisfied, my hungry mouth went to her tit and took one into my mouth, as the other was being taken care of by my hands. She took off her top and then her bra. Once I got an access to the glorious mounds, my joys knew no bounds. I started playing with both her tits. Did had her hand on my cock and balls. She was patiently jerking it, talking a log time. I could feel my balls tightening. I felt I was about to come. sis sensed it I felt, and she went very slow. She wanted to prolong my pleasure I guessed. "is it your first time.... " she asked i8nj a subdued voice.

"Yes... sis ... and you are making it special. My own sis, with her expert womanly charm giving me joys of sex, joys of life.... I love you sis. ......"

Her speed increased and she came close. My hand went down to the brass button of her jeans. I opened it and then pulled down the zipper. She pushed it down and got out of her pants. Now, there was a dream-girl, girl of many dreams, in front of me in an enticing seducing lingerie. I cupped her pussy over the silky panties, and found it getting moist. The smooth silk felt as smooth as her smooth quim. It was smooth as I had found out, bald and looked very edible. I was eagerly waiting for getting a taste of her honey now.

Meanwhile she pulled down my shorts, and it was around my knees. I helped her to get rid of this. She came onto the bed in her bra and panties and lied down by my side. No words were spoken, as if we were two robots self-programmed to do something. I pushed my hand into her panties and started playing with her cunt. Delicately caressing her cunt, I run a finger with slight pressure on the depression in the middle. With a little pressure one finger got it. My finger found its way in, and then I had two fingers slowly inching in and out of her hot pussy under her panties.

"I want to kiss you there" -- that is all I spoke and got up towards her feet. I lied on her side, with my head positioned in front of her pussy and my cock in front of her mouth as we were both lying side by side facing each other.

No words were spoken. As if the natural instinct guided me, I lifted one of her legs and placed my face between her legs, right on her pussy. She clamped my head with her left leg, as my head was resting on the right thigh. I jerked when unspeakably pleasant and pain emanated from my cock and spread all across my body, she was lightly biting my cock with her teeth and then licking the entire underside of my cock. She was sucking on the glans and fondling my balls. I jerked my pelvis thus pushing my cock into her mouth halfway, when a shiver ran through me as she started scratching on my asshole. She took some spit on her fingers and applied it on my asshole. She repeated it few times, when I could feel her warm saliva was dribbling from my ass, trickling down my bums and thighs. Her pressure of sucking was increasing on my cock.