Sister Makes Me Her Pimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking cue from her actions. Just following what my experienced sister was doing. I pushed the thin strap of her panties sideways, and had her pussy exposed completely. I was lucky to spot the small protrusion between her outer lips on top. I nibbled at it, and started sucking it. She was now bucking against my mouth. I tried to cover her whole pussy with my mouth and tried to suck as hard as I could. I was fingering her pussy, sucking her pussy, sucking her clitoris, and caressing her posteriors by pushing the thin band of cloth which is supposed to be the back of her thong. . Her pussy was a fountain of hot honey now. Secretions of her pussy was spreading all around. I dug my fingers into her cunt, soaked my fingers properly and repeated on her asshole the same assault, what she was doing to me. Both of us were at the height of sexual passion. Excepting animal grunts, there was no sound from either of us. I could feel my balls are going to release. I increased my tempo of her mouth fucking. Reciprocating this, she also started rubbing her pussy hard on my face, and I sucked her clit, and one hand had three fingers going in and out of her pussy, finger fucking her and the other was discovering her asshole. As my index finger probed into her tight asshole, all of a sudden it opened up. She relaxed her sphincter and my index finger was fully inside. I brought out my index finger, licked my index and middle finger and then had two fingers in her asshole. A while later, a third finger joined them. Now, I was fucking her cunt with my left hand, fucking her ass with my right hand and was sucking her clit and lapping her pussy. She was not left behind. She was sucking my rod, and taking it deep into her throat, she was fondling my balls, and playing with my asshole.

In unison, animal cries came out from both of us..... Aaaaahhhhhh ....... I ..... Am.... C...o...m....i.....n....g..... ....and we both released our loads into each others mouths and collapsed. I was caressing her ultra sensitive pussy and ass and she was petting my cock.

After our heavy breathing stopped, she was the first to get up. She still had her bra and panties, but the crotch of the panties was completely soaked.

"I am still thirsty, and want to drink your nectar....." I said enthusiastically.

"Do not worry, you will get enough chances," she stretched her arms and stood up. "Now that your cock is quiet, at least for a while, let us go for some shopping and then think of the grand finale at night. Her jeans and tops were crumpled on the floor. "Now I cannot wear them for you....." She said and went to her wardrobe to pick up another pair. She brought out a white pant and wore it over the soaked panties she was wearing. This white pant was like a second skin, with a zipper on the side, stuck to her figure like body paint. The cloth was quite thin too, and I could easily see the small triangle and strings of her thong through the pant.

"Your panty shows through this pant" I commented.

"That is a fashion statement these days -- showing a visible thong line. It is considered sexy and girls who wear thongs are supposed to be sexually liberated" She said, "But let me see if I can get thongs with transparent strings. That will not leave any visible thong lines. It would have a triangular cover for the front. But the rest will be made with transparent plastic, which will go around the waist and between the ass. It will leave no mark. Even you get bras with transparent straps. I need to buy them." While talking, she was picking up her bag, and put on her shirt, collected her purse and got ready to go. I just took a minute to slip into a pair of jeans and a shirt and sneakers; and got out with her for shopping.

I drove her to the Shoppers Stop. I parked the car and we went to the first floor which had all ladies garments and accessories. "I shall pay for everything that you buy." I told her. She just smiled, and holding my hand walked up to western wear section. She picked up a few pairs of capris, couple of skirts and some tops. Then she headed towards the lingerie section. She looked into the small boxes of bra and panties and reached for the shelves which had 34C label. That is her size then, I thought. She opened some of them and chose several sets of bra and panties. They were in cherry red, navy blue and clack in color. After picking up the bras, she looked for matching panties. The thongs were of free size -- as I saw all of them hung from plastic hangers from a stand. She picked up three pairs and stuffed everything in her trolley.

Showing the trolley she said, "I am through for now."

We went to the counter, I paid the bill and we carried the lot to our car. "that was quite a shopping," I commented.

"Thank you brother, you are a darling." She gave my cheek a peck, "You know it is important to dress well in an escort's profession. And you have to ensure that you are really wearing naughty undergarments. This excites the men. Many of them have fetishes for undergarments and some of them even try to lick my ass and asshole or pussy over my panties."

"And people like Patel can steal them too..." I joked.

We laughed and returned home.

It was evening. Dad and Mom would only get back at about nine at night after closing the shop. My mom looked after accounts as Dad handled customers in the shop.

"Why not we create a web-site for your services?" I asked her. "We shall post your photograph covering your face; just showing your assets and provide the rates there. Anyway, we will use a different name, and give only email address. We shall ask for contact numbers of the clients and then call back once we ascertain they are genuine and are not known to us."

"That sounds good." She said enthusiastically.

"This way, you can be choosy, and you can charge high. And we can screen the clients." I added.

"But you have to be very careful with photographs. Though it should reveal my assets, you must make sure, no way one can recognize me." She said with a bit of concern.

"I will photograph you, then we will edit it digitally, cover your face or make it blurry in the photograph; and then put it in your site." I told her. "And do we start it now, I shall get the camera." Without waiting for her I went to my room and got the camera. I ensured its battery was fully charged.

"We shall post a series of your snaps in different stages of undress." I was readying my camera as I talked. "We start with one where you are fully dressed, like a lady. Then we take photographs as you strip."

"Ok. Do we start now? Will this light be enough?" She asked.

"My camera flash is very good. This will do." I assured her.

"What do I wear first?" She inquired.

"First snap will be you fully clothed. You look fantastic in anything. I think western casuals -- what you wear mostly is fine. Even what you are wearing now is fine. May be you can change the top to a button up shirt, where you can just leave a few buttons undone." I suggested.

She went to her wardrobe, stood there for a while choosing her clothes. And came back with a black sleeveless shirt. She took off her top and put on the shirt leaving top three buttons undone.

"Please tuck the shirt in. That will show your figure better." I suggested.

"OK" she said and did as I said.

She stood sideways bending from her waist letting her boobs face the camera. This way, both her shapely ass and large boobs came into prominence. I went up to her and brought her hair over her face. I arranged her hair neatly in such a way that her face was covered by her hair mostly but for her mouth.

"Why don't you wear your sunglasses and hold a cigarette? That will make your face non-recognizable and make you look sexy and carefree." I suggested. She nodded in agreement. I lit a cigarette and gave her. She held the cigarette to her lips. Not, her face was mostly covered. The hair covering upper portions of her face and her hand with the cigarette covering most of the remaining portion of her face.

"Push your pelvis a little backward. That will make your butts more appealing. And stick out your boobs."

She did as she was told. I clicked few shots in that pose.

"Now take off the shirt. You can have the bra on." I asked her as I was focusing the camera. "Make sure the cleavage looks prominent."

"OK." She said and walked near the bed. She stood by the bed and leaned forward with her hands resting on the bed. As she bent forward, the cleavage looked deep and her hair fell forward covering her face completely.

"That is perfect!!" I said and clicked some snaps. "Now it is the turn of your trousers to be discarded."

Like an obedient model, she took off her trousers. However, I felt bra and panties of bright color will look better on her fair frame. "Why don't you change into some bright lingerie? May be the red set."

"That is a good idea." She said, and opened the boxes we had bought. She took out her triumph branded red bra and thong. She took off her trousers and bra she had on and slipped into the new garments.

My jaw dropped when I saw her in that red lingerie. The bra was quite small, what they call quarter cup. It just lifted her boobs up, and made her cleavage more pronounced. It just covered the lower portions of her tits. Up to the nipples -- even the top portion of her light brown areola was visible. It was quite transparent too, and I could make out her nipples through the bra. Below the bra was her flat tummy her blemishes abdomen was fair, flat and the deep navel looked quite inviting. The thong was quote low, same lacy red material which was quite transparent. She had shaved her pussy, and it was clean. The lower portion of her panties narrowed down, and cut through her pussy lips, tantalizingly revealing her pussy. She shifted her weight from one leg to another. "Yes my dear manager and photographer, where are you lost?" She turned around to show me her back.

Her hair cascaded down, below her shoulders. Where her hair ended was the strap of her bra. Far below that, where her hips flared right above was a tattoo of a butterfly. The thong partially covered her butterfly. It was like the previous one, a thin triangular patch of cloth, narrowing down to a threadlike strip which went between her big ass-cheeks. The thong drove a wedge between her two round large ass cheeks which flared to a very womanly width. Her ass was looking a bit bigger on her slim frame and thin waist. The long legs tapered down and did not appear to end. I was hooked!!

"Why don't you wear a pair of high-heeled shoes. That will make it look really erotic." I suggested. She complied and wore a pair of red high heeled sandal matching her bra and panties. "The woman in red!!" I complimented her.

"How do you want to shoot me?" She asked.

"I shall take photos of your back. Stand with your hands folded, resting on your waist. Part your legs a little; so that your ass looks even wider." I said and focused my camera. She did what I asked her and I went on clicking. "Now bend forward, and spread your legs resting your hands on the bed." As she did so, I could see the thin strip over her asshole. The red strip of her thong just formed a line over the brown star of her asshole. The brown pucker was uncovered, the thong only covering her asshole. But one could just get a glimpse of her nether passage. The tong was so transparent, that the makers label was even visible below the elastic band. I went on clicking several snaps.

"Now a full frontal as you lie down on the bed, you can lie down on your back with your head hanging. I shall take the photo from your feet. Have your knees folded, so I get a good snap of your pussy. Anyway, your face will not be visible if you tilt your head backward."

She followed my instruction astutely. I focused the camera. Only her jaw and the tip of the nose was visible -- and her face was hidden -- something we wanted. Her bra-clad breasts stood erect like two sentinels. The thong went between her pussy as if the pussy ate it up revealing her outer lips. I clicked the camera. Then she herself pushed her hand inside her panties and moved it sideways, revealing her clean-shaven pussy and I clicked. I zoomed the camera and focused on her pussy. Her fingers were playing with her pussy and I could see it getting redder and glistening brightly as it was getting slick with her juices. My sister was fingering herself as I was clicking photographs of her pussy!!!

I kept the camera on the dresser and knelt by the bed placing my face close to her pussy. She was still busy rubbing her pussy, and I could see her fingers entering her pink cave and also playing with her clit. I placed my hands under her ass cheeks and planted my mouth right on her pussy and sent my tongue in.

"I was awaiting this..." she whispered and clamped her thighs holding my head tightly into her. I lapped her pussy, and like a dog went on licking her vulva. I licked her entire pussy as she pulled her panties aside giving me easier access to her lovely pink clean-shaven pussy. I moved my tongue upwards till it encountered her clit and started sucking on it. I alternated between sucking her clit and pussy. She started humping upwards and her hands were pressing my head to her pussy. I was getting suffocated, but I went on increasing my suction pressure on her pussy. She started a rhythmic movement of her pelvis, wiggling sideways and then jerking upwards. I lifted my face and yanked her thongs down as she helped me to do it by lifting her pelvis. She took one leg out and then the other. I removed her sandals and then she repositioned herself on the double bed. She spread her legs for her brother folding and lifting her knees giving me easy access for eating her while resting her back against the headrest of her bed. I went on sucking her with all my passion, love, and eagerness like a starving man jumping on delicious food.

"yes... that is it... keep doing it.... Suck me... suck my clit .... Yes, that is right.... Now such my pussy, .... Finger my pussy, ...shove your fingers in.... Suck my clit..... Yes... harder ... harder.... That is ...it... yes... yes... yes... harder.... " she went ballistic. She was throwing her arms and tossing her head. Her juice was flowing from her hot snatch and wetting the bed. As her juice trickled down her pussy and flowed down soaking her crotch and asshole, I started massaging her asshole. I was pressing my finger into her asshole; which was used to taking in cocks of different sizes. When I felt her body stiffening and she started crying out loud moaning like an animal, I shoved four fingers into her pussy and massaged her clit, which was hard now. While doing so, I placed my lips on her asshole, and I do not know what possessed me, I pushed my tongue in. Her asshole tasted sour and pungent, quite different from her pussy juice which was almost tasteless, or very slightly acidic.

"I am coming..... Coming.... Yes.... Rim ...me... rim me.... Rim my asshole..... Yes... suck my asshole hard... that is ... yes sam... suck ... me... suck my asshole... push your tongue further.... ..harder.....yes..... Yes......"

I manipulated my fingers in her cunt, moving it around, massaging her clit and sucked her asshole as her body got into a frenzy of convulsions and then her whole body shuddered and she went still. I was feeling elated that I gave my elder sister an orgasm. I took off my clothes and climbed up the bed alongside her. Her breathing was now deep and relaxed. Her face was glowing ad there were beads of sweat twinkling like small pearls on her forehead. Her hair was disheveled and spread around her lovely face making a dark halo. Her face looked divine, peaceful and her eyes were half-closed; looking at nowhere. Her arms outstretched and limp.

I snuggled close to her and was running my fingers through her hair, caressing her scalp and forehead moving those few strands from her face. I ran my fingers on her face lightly caressing her and my fingers traced down to her chin and then her neck traveling down to hear ample bosom. I pushed my other hand under her back and she turned to her side giving me access to her back. I unhooked her bra and she arched her back lifting her chest and took off the bra. Her large boobs sagged a little sideways. I first kissed her on her forehead, then tip of her nose and finally planted a kiss on her lips. Her hands caught my face and her mouth parted and our tongues were wresting with each other. She was sucking on my lips and I was sucking her saliva from her mouth. My hand reached for her breasts as our lips remained locked.

My wandering hands and my fingertips were enjoying the soft feel of her soft yet firm boobs and I was delicately moving my fingertips on her boobs. Her nipples were erect and stood proudly on the tip of the pyramid of her breasts. My mouth left her mouth and descended down slowly kissing her chin and I bit her chin softly. I kissed her earlobes and her long neck and kissed my way down to her clean but perspiring armpit. I sucked on her armpit which made her squeal and moved down to her breasts. I took her left nipple in my mouth and my hand was massaging her right breast tweaking her right nipple. My body jerked when my sister's firm grip took control of my cock. She scratched my balls with her nails and my balls tightened and up with her touch. A shiver ran through my spine as she started moving her hand jerking my cock rapidly. My restless hands were playing with her breasts and my mouth was alternating sucking on each nipple. I opened my mouth as much as I could and tried to take her breast into my mouth sucking hard.

"It hurts... don't suck so hard, be gentle.... " she admonished me as my animal passion took over me. I did not say anything, but took my mouth off her breasts and tenderly licked all around her breasts. Then I zeroed on her nipple and started sucking slowly, like a baby suckling its mother's breasts. She turned on her side, and I nuzzled my head into her bosom resting my head in the warmth of her big boobs. Her ministrations on my cock was continuous. She was playing with my balls and medial side of my thigh and squeezing and jerking my cock. I could feel my balls tightening and I knew I would come soon.

"I want to come inside you sis". I pleaded. "I want you to be my first love... I want to lose my virginity to my goddess of sex...."

She smiled, and realizing I was about to come, left my cock for a while. She pushed me on my back. I lied flat on my back with my head on two pillows. Amrita sis placed her knees on either side of my face and descended her pussy to my lips.

Her hair tickled my thighs as her face came down and took my cockhead into her mouth. She licked it few times and rested her hands on my thighs and pushed them apart. As I spread my thighs, she went down and took my balls in her mouth. My balls contracted. She was trying to suck my balls and pushing my nut in the scrotum with her tongue. It was a heavenly feeling. I felt as if I have passed out and gone to heaven. She slowly and tenderly bit my cock and it twitched. "You should shave your pubic area. That will look clean and edible." She said.

"I will, if that is what you want and what you like..." my muffled voice uttered as I was lapping at her pussy. She started taking my cock deeper and I could feel her lips on the base of my cock. My whole cock in my sister's mouth -- the feeling and the sensation was driving me crazy and my cock jerked. sis's experience told her I was close. The moment she realized that, she got up, turned around and went towards my legs. She positioned her knees on either side of my waist, caught my erect cock in her hand and her pelvic descended down. Her pussy was just touching my cock tip, and I tried to push up. But she has me in her grip and did not let me in. She rubbed my cock along her labia and then gingerly placed it at the gateway to heaven, my sister's love channel. I closed my eyes in bliss and in anticipation of the best boon I could have. I could feel warm wet velvety tunnel engulfing my cock slowly and slowly. I wanted this feeling to last for ever. If I had to even die at that moment I would not have any regrets.