Sister Makes Me Her Pimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my eyes closed my whole body feeling the exquisite joy making love to my sister, I mumbled, " It feels so good... great... I wish it lasts for a thousand years... I feel I am in heaven..... sis, it feels so good... I never knew making love is so much full of life and joy. I would not mind if I die now... while I am inside you... I am inside you sis.... Feel me... I am there .... Deep inside my loving and lovely sis."

She bent down and kissed me lightly on my eyelids, my forehead very lovingly. Her affections reflected in her touch. She held my face and brought down her mouth to mine and gave me a soulful kiss. We remain locked like that. Our lips glued to each other, my cock inside her pussy. My naughty hands worming their ways to her hanging breasts. She rotated her hips to make my cock fit in properly. She shook her hips and then descended completely with my cock completely embedded in her. She bent forward and her breasts smashed against my chest. As madly we started kissing each other, her pelvis started moving up and down. The friction of her tight pussy was bringing in a sensation of joy I never felt in my life. Her well trained and highly practiced cunt muscles were milking my cock tightly. She knew how to tighten her vaginal wall around my cock and it took me to the seventh heaven. I reached for the hanging breasts of my sister and started playing with them. I was fondling her large hanging boobs and pinching her nipples and rotating them.

My sister increased her tempo. As she raised herself, she tightened her vaginal wall, giving my cock tight friction and as she descended, she had her pussy relaxed. Her juice was flowing freely and my cock was slick with her juice. Her tempo increased and she went on like a bucking bronco riding a horse. And I started responding to her movements by raising my cock in unison as she came down on my cock. We got into a perfect rhythm. She was too adept at adjusting her movement to any situation and any cock of any size. My cock fitted tightly in her pussy and we started together now, in a frenzy. I was sometimes squeezing her breasts and sometimes, holding her big butts helping her in moving up and down. When I have a hard push, "I am coming sis..." I announced. She again bent forward, kissed me on my lips and smashed her breasts on my chest; and was grinding her pelvis making my cock go in and out fast.

With one mighty push, I entered right up to her hilt and saw my cock completely buried in her, and it jerked feverishly. My whole body tensed up, and I could feel my semen going out through my cock and splashing her inside depths. She was rotating her pelvis and squeezing my cock with all her force with her vaginal muscles. As the first spurt entered her pussy, she again went straight and went up and down on my cock one last time and then rested her pelvis on my cock. As my cock continued spurting its juice in her pussy, her two hands reached her back. One cupped my balls hard, trying to squeeze out all my sperm and the other suddenly entered my asshole, which was wet with her secretions flowing down. Her sudden attack on my asshole made my cock even harder and I felt it growing still bigger inside her cunt. She manipulated her finger inside my ass thus massaging my prostate, and squeezing my balls -- and I had now blown all my semen in her pussy. I gave one final last push timing with the last spurt and was panting for breath with my mouth open. She too ground her pelvis and held me tight and announced..... " I am also coming with you... again...."

"I gave you all my semen which was stored in me all these years sis. I love you. Making love to you was the greatest joy of my life." I said earnestly. She kissed me lovingly bending forward and without disengaging herself lied on me. We were caressing each other and were lying like that for a while. Both spent, drained, happy and content. I was leisurely playing with her tits and my other hand was moving over her butts. My cock was still semi-hard and inside her pussy. My fingers felt her rose bud asshole and massaged it.

"I heard anal sex is the most exciting for a man," I inquired.

"Most men find it that way as anus is very tight and fits very snugly on the cock. In fact, no one can last long in ass, they all come quickly. But it can be painful for the lady if she is not experienced." She remarked.

"But you are quite experienced in anal sex, and I could feel how easily my fingers got in." I replied.

"Yes, I am quite used to anal sex and can relax my sphincter easily. But it has to be lubricated first. Not everyone licks it and makes it lubricated with saliva. Secondly, saliva dries up quickly too. It is better to apply Vaseline and then perform anal sex. I prefer that way." She continued, "But I do not get orgasm only from anal sex, though many of my friends say they do. When I get corn holed, I want my clit to be played with. Its with clitoral stimulation I reach my orgasm when I am having anal sex. " She said in a matter-of-fact tome.

"What about blow-job? How do you find it? Does it excite a lady or it is only for the man's pleasure." I asked sincerely.

"The recipient is always having fun. When you suck me, that is cunnilingus, I get orgasm very quickly and the orgasms are very intense. The same is for man. A sixty nine serves for both. And I have seen if a man's prostate is massaged when he comes, for which I usually poke my finger into his asshole and press forward to press on the prostate, the man comes like a geyser." She was sharing with me her knowledge and I was getting practical and theory lessons in sex. My cock was getting harder in my sisters cunt now and was now filling her fully. She could feel it started moving her pelvis slowly backward and forward. "Your cock does not seem to deflate..." she laughed.

"When I am inside the sexiest lady, and enjoying a taboo relation; it is making me so excited, even the mere thought that I am making love to my sister is keeping my cock hard; and you are so sexy and sensuous and know how to please a man so well, that there is no chance my cock will go limp ever. I am sure if you walk by a morgue, the cocks of the dead and buried men also will stand up..." I laughed. I was now jerking my pelvis from below. But this time, I thought of taking the initiatives. I held her by her shoulder and turned her and placed her on the bed, she was lying on her side. I pushed her onto her stomach, and now she was lying on her stomach with her ass up in the middle of the large bed.

I lied by her side and raised my leg and put it across her hips, my cock resting on her butts. I started playing with her butts and traced a line from her pussy applying a little pressure right up to her butt hole. Soon later, I climbed down a bit so that my face was on her butts. I placed my face on her ass, my nose getting into the crack of her ass and I started licking her entire butt crack. I licked her golden butts and massaged her thighs and cupped her pussy. While cupping her pussy, I licked her butt hole, and started sucking on it. I was putting as much saliva as my mouth secreted into her butt hole and was probing her butt hole with my tongue. As the assault of my tongue continued on her butt hole, my sister spread her legs giving me full access to her pucker, knowing what was in my mind. Seeing her butt hole all lubricated I entered one finger, and this time, it just opened up. I was encouraged and pushed in three fingers straightaway. Her butt went rigid, but soon she relaxed. I took some more saliva on my palm and put it on my rod. As her sphincter opened up, I got up on my knees placing my knees on either side of her thighs and pointed the tip of my cock at beautiful brown star of her anus.

"Go slow, remember rectum does not have secretions like vagina." She cautioned.

I pushed slowly but firmly and saw my bulbous glans disappearing in her butt as her sphincter relaxed letting me in. It was tight as a vice. Her ass caught my cock in an iron grip and it was so warm, so tight and so incredibly naught and pleasant. I was beyond myself.

"sis, this is the best... the sensation is incredible.... No wonder ... Patel was talking so highly about your ass. You are fantastic sis and your ass is so tight, yet so receptive. It is better than even making love to your pussy. sis raised her pelvis allowing me to go in. I could not control myself, and pushed hard. She screamed, but by then, my cock was buried deep in her rectum. I stopped there allowing her time to relax.

I slowly raised my pelvis bringing out cock right up to the mushroom head and then slowly entered again. Very carefully, not to hurt her, I started thrusting in and out as slowly and tenderly as I could and I remembered what she told me earlier -- I was cupping her pussy and fingering her clit.

She tried to crawl on her abdomen towards the side box of the bed, and I went with her as if she was carrying me on her back. She opened the drawer and took out a cylindrical object -- a dildo -- fairly large one but not appeared meaty, not stone-hard. It was of a bright blue color and transparent. It had a base below where there was a switch. She held it in her hand and took it towards her pussy. She found it difficult to put it in her pussy. I took it from her, she understood and complied by raising her pelvis, this caused me cock to get completely buried in her ass, and I could meanwhile maneuver the dildo into her pussy. I switched it on and it started off with a buzzing noise.

The switch of the vibrator possible ignited some switch in my elder sister. She started humping against the dildo and simultaneously letting me hump her asshole. Her sphincter realized and tightened alternatively. What she had earlier prophesied was coming true -- no one could last long in her ass without coming.. I reached under her armpit to play with one of her breasts as with other I was pushing the dildo into her cunt. I filled her cunt right up to the cervix with the didlo, and simultaneously increased my tempo.

I could not take it any more. I fell on her, my cock still in her rectum, and nuzzled my face at her neck kissing her and fondling her breasts from both side. She was rubbing her pelvis against the bed, to keep the dildo in place and I was going in and out of her tight asshole.

"sis... there I am... coming in your tight asshole. ..... This is the best place to deposit my cum.... I want my cum to get lost inside your body ... in your tightest hole.... The most pleasure giving orifice of your body... take me in sis.... Take my cum.... I am coming." And my cock erupted like a volcano hot lava in my sweet sister's glorious asshole. As I was coming, she started whimpering. Her hand reached below and she caught hold of her dildo and was pushing it in and out rapidly. And then her body stiffened under me as my last drops squirted into her rectum. She clutched the bed sheet with her hand and bit into the pillow. I gave her breasts a hard squeeze and both signaled a mutual orgasm and collapsed on the bed side by side. I pushed y arm under her neck bringing her head onto my shoulder. She rested her head on my shoulder and caressed my hairy chest and, exhausted, satisfied, and satiated -- we slept. We got up after a couple of hour. Took a shower together, and cleaned the room of any evidence of our incestuous love-making. At about 9.30pm parents returned from their work, and we all had dinner. We came upstairs to go our respective rooms, but stopped on the corridor as our eyes locked. There was mischief in her eyes, and expectation in mine.

Let our parents sleep. I shall come to your room.. She promised and vanished to her room. I came to mine, took off my clothes and did not bother to wear my shorts expecting my sister would be joining me. I was so much at peace with myself, and so much full of happiness that I even did not bother to think what happened was right or wrong. My mind was empty after the prolonged lovemaking with my sister. I do not know when I fell asleep. I do not know if I was dreaming. I was in deep slumber and was not knowing if I was dreaming. There was an immense feeling as if my cock was being sucked. Wet slurping engulfing my cock, and my cock was being bathed in warm saliva in a hot mouth. Sometimes, the cock-head was being sucked hard and sometimes, my cock was being deep-throated. My balls were being tickled. If it is a dream I do not want to wake up -- I was thinking to myself. Let me sleep ......

The pressure on my cock was increasing rapidly, and I could feel a strong sucking pressure on my cock and something was bobbing up and down on my cock -- a warm mouth as it was reaching her throat. Then I felt my cock sliding out, till only its head was inside her mouth and I could feel sweet sensations of someone softly nibbling on it, Mush as I wanted to sleep and enjoy this dreamy sensation, a rush of adrenaline or testosterone woke me up. In the dim light I saw Amrita sis sitting near my feet and was giving me a blowjob.

"sis, you are so wonderful.....I am falling in love with you, it feels really good. If this is the way I can wake up every day, I will think myself very lucky." I whispered.

"Hmmmm.... " That is all she could say as she did not leave my cock and started fondling my balls.

"Please turn around, I want to eat you as well. Come on top of me." I panted.

"Hmmmmm...." That is all she said, and without taking off her mouth from my cock she turned around crawling on her knees and positioned herself over me, and lowered her pussy to my mouth. Needless to say, she was completely nude.

We indulged in a sixty nine. I started sucking her pussy. I had already learnt the art of pussy licking by practice that afternoon. I was patient this time. I lapped up her cunt from top to bottom and licked her right up to her asshole. For some reason I never felt it was dirty to lick her asshole as in the heat excitement earlier I had done it, and I was finding it exciting as it made me enter her intimate orifice.

She was silent all the while, other than her groans and she started rubbing and pressing her pussy to my mouth. At times I was slow, soft, kissing and licking her pussy and giving her vulva a tongue bath; and at times I was trying to fuck her pussy with my tongue. MY hands were on hear butt, and I was trying to spread her ass cheeks apart when I fucked her pussy with my tongue. I was trying to lick the insides of her pussy by moving my tongue in. Meanwhile, my sister was sucking on the bulb of my cock and holding the base of my cock was rhythmically jerking it.

This went on for a while, neither of us was in a hurry and we wanted to enjoy every bit of it, every second of it. Her pussy was getting wetter and my mouth was receiving a good lot of her honey. My jaw, my face was getting wet as I went on lapping her juice. Her pelvis now started up and down movement, and she was fucking my mouth. She increased her speed and force and as she did that, I pushed my fingers in her pussy and took her clit between by lips. When I flicked my tongue on her clit and started sucking it, she went bananas. She was making animal-like grunting noise, as her mouth was stuffed with my cock. She now started bobbing her mouth on my cock, and I started reciprocating as if I was fucking her mouth. I started now fucking her pussy with my fingers -- three at a time, and moving them in and out as hard and as fast as I could, and slowly bit her engorged sensitive clit.

That took her over the edge, and she held my balls tight and sucked on my cock while jerking it with the other hand. I was getting smothered by her pussy when her whole body started jerking. Copious hot fluid discharged from her pussy that soaked my nose and face as I kept sucking and nibbling at her clit. When my cock started jerking and ejaculating, she just kept my cock crown in her mouth and milked the shaft of my cock and squeezed my balls, making sure my balls have been emptied.

We stayed in the sixty nine position for some time, and then she turned around and slept by my side. I turned on my side, and she spooned herself, pushing her ass to my crotch. I positioned my softened cock between her ass cheeks and wrapped my left hand around her catching her breast. I buried my face in her silky hair and took in the wonderful fragrance which was a heady mix of perfume and her feminine smell.

"Tomorrow I shall set up a website for you in geocities. You need to look the photographs and then we decide which ones we put there." I started the conversation.

"Ok. We shall do it after our parents leave for work." She asserted.

"Obviously," I reassured her. "I am sure you can make a lot of money in a short time, and then build up your business in a big way."

"I too hope so. I do not want to do it for long. I want to stay very selective". She added.

"Since when you are into this?" I inquired. "And how did this idea come to your mind?"

"I started about two months back. You know my friend Rachna, don't you? She provides escort services. I once saw her with someone in a hotel and she confided in me that she is an escort. She got into this more to fight out her boredom as her husband stays out of the country half the year. But then finding it too lucrative, she got hooked into this." She replied.

"Does she know you are also doing it?" I asked guessing they must be doing it together.

"No, I have not told her." She replied in the negative.

"How many clients can you service a month?" I asked to work out a business plan.

"Well -- five days a month is out of question!! But I possibly go out once or sometimes twice a week. But then I have been in this for only two months and Patel was my tenth client."

"So you must have made a couple of lakhs by now, that is good money." I said thoughtfully.

"Around that. But it is easy money. Only once I had a difficult customer, who after having sex wanted his partner in a threesome with me. And he was offering me double the amount. I was curious -- though skeptical." She stopped.

"Did you do it finally -- threesome?' I asked.

"Yes, and it was not bad, I think it was rather fun. Moreover, I have a high sexual drive and I do not get satisfied that easily. I am multi-orgasmic. The threesome actually satisfied me sexually." She was giving me a description of her sexual exploits. "You saw the dildo today that keeps me company otherwise, particularly when I am home."

"You can dispense with the dildo, you have a live one now." I said and my cock was regaining its life. It was again getting harder and I started moving behind her, trying to hump her ass.

"Once you have a website, I am sure you will be very busy and you will get plenty of cock." I explained.

"Not really. In the past, I do not think I got my big O with any one excepting during the threesome. These guys are usually old and they come too quickly. Some of them even have erectile dysfunction and some of them get spent after a blowjob. Every time I have to get back to my good old dildo." She complained. I was pushing my cock into her butt crack and she was stiffening her butt muscles which was trying to clamp my cock. My hand was now playing with her breasts more actively and I was squeezing her breasts and enjoying the wonderful feeling of the soft flesh in my hand.

"We can work it out. May be you can go out fifteen days a month. And once a day. That would make you over four lakhs a month." I thought of a while, "And if we can get some foreigners who pay in dollars, it would still be better."

She was now pushing her ass back at me and I was moving my cock between her warm ass cheeks.

"And as such we shall charge extra for additional services like threesome or anal sex. But you got to be careful about AIDS." I gave my expert opinion in a business-like voice.

"Excepting oral sex, I insist that the man must use condom. I play it safe. And I do not have any ulcer or cuts in my mouth. So it is safe sex always." She assured me. "And mostly I choose elderly men with family. I make it sure those guys are forty year old or more. That is much safer, though sexually frustrating. They leave me high and I have to always feign I am coming."