Sister Makes Me Her Pimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without telling her anything, I just got up and went to her room. I knew where she had the vibrator. I brought it and picked up the Vaseline jar from the medicine cabinet.

"Where did you go leaving me?" She inquired.

"I want you to have a threesome now..." I chuckled.

"Oh... you went to bring the dildo... " she said as if reading my mind. "Trust this time you got Vaseline."

"Yes ma'am, am fully prepared this time...." I too laughed.

She reached for my cock, which was obviously at its full-mast, caught it and asked, "And which hole does this gentleman want?"

"Well, this man needs all your three holes, but now it needs to come in your tight pussy." I replied.

"You can alternate though, if you do not want to miss my bunghole." She gave a few jerks to my cock. "I think horniness runs in our family. Only today you lost your cherry and your cock seems to be hard always. That is good. I need it like that when I get back from work." She pulled me by my cock to her mouth and gave it a kiss. "But tomorrow you are going to shave yourself down here. I like it clean."

"I will." I promised to her.

"Let me get into a doggy position first." She said and knelt on the bed and bent forward lifting her ass up as her folded arms rested on the mattress. "She turned her head towards me and continued, "It will be easier for you to do it to my ass and my pussy can get dildoed. Or else, you have to first push the dildo all the way in, and then you can get behind me and enter my pussy. But I am not sure how that large dildo will get in all the way in my rectum..." She said thoughtfully.

"This dildo is just an inch longer than my cock. If my cock can get in fully, I am sure with proper lubrication, the dildo can enter fully. Anyway, I shall go slow and shall stop if it hurts."

I knelt on the bed behind her. Kissed her pussy and then her asshole. I thought of rimming her asshole first before applying Vaseline so that it opens up for my adventure. I tried pushing in the tip of my tongue into her asshole. Her receptive sphincter opened up immediately as I pushed my tongue in. I knew from my experience she loves anal rimming, and I wanted to give her all the pleasure of sex. After rimming it wet, I took out a glob of Vaseline and applied on her asshole.

"Try with your finger first, and when it gets used to, do my ass with the dildo." She guided me.

As instructed, I pushed in a finger and then two, and applied some more Vaseline. Now her ass was opened up, and I could see the brown passage opening up to a fairly circular hole. Hen it could take three of my fingers, I knew it was the time for the dildo to invade her inner depths. I started fucking her ass with my fingers and my other hand was playing with her pussy and clit. I was kissing her lovely fleshy buns.

"sis, I was really horny imagining you providing sexual services; and when I saw you changing your clothes, I was excited and it did not matter to me you are my sister. I am very happy about what happened with us, but I did not ever imagine you would let me make love to you. I did not know what I was missing. You are not only beautiful, but your body is sexy and smoking hot and you know hot to satisfy a man." I confessed. I was still fucking her ass with my fingers, and it had become slushy and her pussy was also wet with my ministration of her clit and fingering of her pussy.

"Honestly I even did not know how I let you fuck me. I was in a bit of a shock when I saw you there and that you came to know what I was doing. In addition to that, Patel left me excited, but horny. I told you he could not last long enough to satisfy me. I was planning to use my dildo and masturbate and that time you came in. Moreover, when you knew that I am sleeping around, and I have tasted so many cocks, I found another willing cock in you. My horniness and open sexuality let me have sex you. And as one thing led to another, I let you fuck me in all my holes." She confessed.

"It is nice that it had to happen. Now, not only we can have fun together, I shall help you make more money as well." I took out my fingers from her asshole now, and took the vibrator. I applied a generous amount of Vaseline on it and placed it at her chute. It slid in fairly easily, without any resistance with very little force. I first pushed in a little and fucked her asshole pushing it in a bit and taking it out. Gradually I inserted more of it, and in no time, the vibrator was half way in. I started flicking at her clit with the other hand. Suddenly, I felt the dildo is being sucked into her rectum. She was giving backward thrust to take the dildo completely in.

"Yes sis ... the dildo is in .... Your asshole has swallowed the entire dildo." I complimented her.

"Now, get on top of me, and fuck me." She commanded.

I positioned myself properly behind her. She arched her pelvis up, exposing her pussy and it was slippery and wet to take me. In one mighty push, all my seven inches were inside her. I flicked the switch of the vibrator on and started fucking her pussy as well. Fucking doggy style increased the friction on my cock. Her pussy was tight, and fitting my cock like a glove. I also did not forget to manipulate the dildo in between.

"I can feel the vibration of your dildo on my cock." I told her of my discovery. The vibrator was sending tingling pulses to my cock. I could feel as if there was something else from top, as my cock was pounding in.

"Yes, that is how it feels in double-penetration. This is the second time I am having a double penetration. The first time I had was during the threesome, but they were a bit rough. Not as gentle as you. You are doing it so well." She encouraged me.

That was music to my ears, and my tempo increased with her compliments on my sexual prowess.

"No one can make out you are just a beginner... yes... fuck me... keep fucking my pussy... ram the dildo in... yes... do it... do it hard. I want it hard and fast now... I want it rough... fuck both my holes... yes ... harder... Pound into me ..fast... move faster... Give my pussy your cock... give it fully... yes..." she was panting. I reached for her breast through under her armpits and started squeezing them. She was on her elbow and knees, and started rotating her delectable ass and her whole body began moving forward and backward. As she thrust backward, I pushed in forward.

"Fuck my pussy, rub my clit, yes... that is it... that is the way to do it... you are doing fine... I love it... I am loving it... fuck me brother... Fuck me... Come inside me... come in my tight pussy... faster and harder..." her voice was incoherent and she was gasping for breath.

"Take it in... I am going to come inside you... Take it sis... You are great... You are really a great lay... You fuck so well..." My jerks and movement became rapid and deep. Her pussy started contracting and my cock was getting squeezed by her pussy walls. Her pussy was now flooded with her come and our convulsive and rapid movements made the bed shake and creek.

"Yes... aaahhhh... I am going to come..." she was shaking her head. I dug in deep into her pussy and left playing with her pussy. In stead, I caught the dildo and started fucking her ass in unison with fucking her pussy. I took the vibrating dildo out completely and shoved it in fully. There was no resistance to its movement in her bunghole. Simultaneously I fucked her cunt, with long and hard strokes.

"I am also coming... I am fucking my sister ... I am fucking your pussy ... I am coming the forbidden pussy... take me... I am fucking your ass and pussy... Yes... I am coming... I am going to deposit my sperms in your womb... take it ....Ohhh ... what an incredible feeling .... You are making me come.... My sister is making me cum in her pussy ...... " I slurred and my cock vomited out all my jism in her pussy. I gave few more strokes as my cock started erupting, and with final push, buried deep inside her I came. Mixture of liquefied Vaseline, her pussy juice were wetting her thighs. My cock went limp and popped out of her pussy. She collapsed on the bed and I took out the vibrator from her ass. Her ass was wet and sloppy. The area around her pussy and ass was soaking wet.

I too lied down on the bed by her side and held her to my chest. She shook a little and then came closer and lifted her leg and put it across my waist and placed her face on my chest. I kissed her lightly and we passed out spent, exhausted and satisfied.

After a while she spoke, "This is the first time I fucked for my own fun, you are graduating to be a good fucker."

"Are not there male escorts, do not ladies require escort services?" I inquired. "In that case I also can join in the same trade. We can participate in foursomes, group sex and even swap with other couples."

"I am not sure, but definitely there will be ladies who would like to have sex -- there must be a lot of unsatisfied females whose husband are busy making money. We shall try in the internet and see. Now, let us go to sleep.

"Many men have fantasies for women in sexy lingerie, women playing with sex-toys and we can buy those things for you. You can charge them extra for this." I was mentally picturing my sister in baby-doll nighties like fashion TV models. She was no way inferior to them. Rather she had a more supple and fuller body than many of those flat and skinny models.

"And you look better than many of those FTV models. You are sexier with larger breasts and fuller and bigger butt." I complimented her lovingly. "I am quite proud to have you as my sister and fucking partner."

"I always use sexy under garments. But when I go to hotels, I have to dress conservatively; cannot afford to make hotel staff suspicious. I cannot go to them in baby-dolls or similar sexy wear." She replied.

"You can carry them in your bag or else, if we can line up clients properly, say have two of them in a day for special services like sex-toys or lingerie fetish, you can check into a hotel and stay there for a day. Two clients to be entertained in a day and you can make enough money to cover the cost of the hotel. Secondly, this service will not be a regular one, it will be at a very high price and offered to very selected client." I proposed.

"That sounds fine. But where do we get sex-toys, other than one single dildo, which I got from Rachna, I have no more .... I do not think you get them that easily here." She replied.

"We shall try the internet or may be the once fly down to Bangkok and buy every thing from there and come back. Bangkok being the sex-capital of Asia must have stores selling everything." I suggested.

"Yes, that sounds wonderful. We can see new places. In fact some of the lingerie I bought were from the market of imported items. Shall show you next time -- some of them are very naughty." She smilingly told me.

"I do not want to see them like that. I want to see you modeling them." I replied as my hand rubbed her back and roamed down to her ass and caressed it.

I was getting surprised with myself. My cock was again beginning to show signs of life, and getting up. It was pushing against her lower belly and she pushed herself forward. "Will you never be satisfied? Your flagpole is hoisted up again." She said.

"When I have a horny sister lying by my side in her birthday suit, what do you expect of me?" I gave her butts a squeeze." I want to fuck your ass now ... please... I want to come in your tight asshole. And it is so slippery now with a load of Vaseline already applied, I am sure we shall need no preparation. And can let the vibrator fuck your pussy. Double fuck again ... I want you to have as many orgasms as you can have tonight."

"Then do it quick, I need to sleep. But my clit is still very sensitive from that maddening session of fuck we had. When it is so sensitive, you just have to tough it lightly." She was teaching me techniques of fucking.

I got up and made her lie on her stomach and I spread her legs. I picked up the vibrator which was lying on the bed. I pushed my hand under her waist and she knew what I was going to do. She herself lifted her ass several inches giving me an access to her pussy. I ran my fingers in her pussy and felt it was still as wet. I patted on her clit and then fingered her for a short while and slowly inserted the dildo. I did not have to waste time on preliminaries. The dildo went in like a knife going through butter and as it went in fully, I switched it on and a humming sound filled the room. Hardly had I switched on the vibrator when she started undulating her ass. I positioned myself between her spread thighs and held my cock at the opening of her asshole. It was already prepared and loose from the previous ass fucking and I could enter her asshole quite easily. Her asshole was still warmer and tighter than her pussy. Her breasts were smashed against the mattress and I could see her tit-flesh spilling out the sides. This time after entering her butt hole, I lied prone on her and took both her breasts in my hands from either side pushing them between the mattress and her body.

Pretty soon we were humping each other meeting each others thrusts and got into a wonderful rhythm. I could see her hand coming down and going below her abdomen. I knew she must be attending to her clit; as my two hands were attending to her mammaries and nipples. This time my fucking was slow and tender. I was giving slow yet deep thrusts. Taking out my cock almost to the tip and then burying it deep in her asshole. And when my cock was deeply buried in her asshole, my cock could feel the presence of the vibrator which was vibrating strongly. When she fucked me, she could have a access to my prostate through my asshole, and she could make me cum quickly. But when I was fucking her, her twp holes were getting full attention and she herself was playing with her clitty and I was fondling both of her breasts ensuring all her five assets are being attended to properly.

After a while of continued mutual movements, she started lifting her ass up. That signaled she is getting ready to come. When my cock entered fully my groin was hitting her flesh butts and the feeling was out of the world. When I realized she was getting close to cumming I knew I had to go fast. She always loved fucking to be harder and faster. I accelerated my movements. As her butt hole was open and slippery, I had no problems in fucking her ass quickly, and I did not have to slow down at all. I felt her ass firming up, her butt muscles becoming tight. That gripped my cock tightly and the feeling on my cock was even more delightful.

"Fuck my big ass.... Fuck me... harder ... do not slow down or else I will bobbitize you shall shop off your cock .... Come on brother, come like a king, give me your seeds and fuck hard.... Yes .... Squeeze my titties hard.... Go on .... Keep doing it......" she panted.

"Take it sis .... I am going to come in your ass .... I never knew your ass could be so tight and so good to fuck ... I will fuck you always ..... take it .... Yes ... I am coming now..... " I brought down one of my hands to her clit and started rotating my finger on her hard knob.

That brought the climax... she was throwing her legs and arms. She was now giving mighty pushes backward to engulf my entire cock. My cock started throbbing and she tightened her sphincter. She had immense control, which must be due to a lot of practice on her asshole and pussy -- her entire body. I gave few more thrusts as my cock filled her rectum with its juice. I continued with her clitoral stimulation, as she came and her pussy was leaking warm fluid onto my hand. I fucked her with the dildo a few times and pushed it as deep as it could go. Her juice trickled down the dildo. I deposited the last drops of my sperm in her rectum and lied prone on her with my cock still in her asshole. But this time, it shrunk son after it ejaculated and with a pop it came out of her nether hole. I slept on her for a while, and it was not getting to close for the sun to rise in the eastern sky and for our mom to get up. Realizing we had fucked for over two hours, into the wee hours of morning, and both feeling very satisfied, we decided to go to each other's room, though I did not want to be left alone. I wanted to be with my sexy sister, enjoying all her holes, her whole body to my hearts content. We both sat up. She spoke first, "Let us go to sleep now. Tomorrow we shall work out our business plan."

"The plan is ready in my mind, we just have to execute it."

She walked out of my room nude swaying her lovely ass. I knew it is mine, like her whole body including the forbidden pussy.

"Good night sis..." I said.

"Good night my sister fucker lover-boy..." she said turning her head back towards me and went out of my room. We have to make a business plan. I though to myself. I was trying to recollect the events of the whole day ... but did not know when I fell asleep.