Sister Mary Learns Another Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... you watched?" The thought 'be careful what you wish for,' flashed through Mary's mind. "But there was no one in the bathroom. I didn't see any feet under any of the other stalls or anything when I went in or out."

"Oh yes, you really must be a rookie, because you didn't check the supply closet. I watched right through the gaps in the stall walls and didn't even have to leave my position in that storage area. You were so stuck on that boy, you didn't even notice me," he said seemingly infuriated by the very thought, his voice rising slightly as he'd spoken his last few words.

A strange, unnatural silence descended upon the two of them like a thick, icky veil for a long stretch before he seemed to recover himself. He took a step back, giving her some much needed breathing space. "So, as I said before, you will need to redeem yourself Sister Mary. You will have to be punished."

"What? How?" Mary's mind was working a mile a minute and her heart went back into hyper-drive speed as she thought of the various consequences she could be faced with if he went before the Mother Superior and told her of the things he'd been privy to.

"That's for me to decide and for you to find out when I say so," he said stepping close to her again and roughly groping her breasts. He vulgarly licked the side of her face and as she turned her head to get away from his assaulting tongue, she suddenly felt a stinging pain on her thigh.

Mary gasped in surprise, pain and indignation as she looked to see he'd stepped back earlier to retrieve a belt. He'd managed to remain unseen as he had wrapped the thick leather around his fist several times. Then he'd struck her with the metal buckle tip.

He smiled a hideously evil smile before he said to her "we can, and will, play some more later... But right now, you'd better run on along and get to class on time. You unjustifiably missing from class would be a lot more noticeable than some miscreant fuck toy kid." As he stepped aside for her to pass he added "and don't forget dear sweet Sister Mary, if you don't do exactly what I want, life could become very unpleasant for you and your little high school boy."

Mary was so distracted and distraught throughout most of the rest of the day that when she thought her last student had left before lunch, she didn't realize as she'd turned around to the blackboard to erase some notes that she was not alone in her classroom at the moment. It wasn't until she heard the dead bolt click into place in the door, that she jumped, then turned around startled. Fortunately for her, it was just Jeremy.

"You know Sister, for some reason I just can't stop thinking about you lately. You may have reformed me. I might be willing to give up at least some of my naughty ways for you. I've even been dreaming about you. I don't know... Either I'm becoming a huge, whipped softy, or you might actually be the one." He teased as he smiled at her charmingly from the door.

Yet, Sister Mary didn't smile back at him or return his flirtations. She looked at him, then started wringing her hands together, the expression on her face speaking volumes about her guilt and troubles perhaps in a way that words could never fully express. Seeing this, her student was now no longer looking at her with the unadulterated lust and general blatant interest that usually pervaded their interactions. He was watching her with genuine concern shading his facial features.

"Okay, what's the matter?" he asked as he approached her, seeming to have completely switched modes. Sister Mary realized then that she'd been so preoccupied that for the first time in a long while, she and Jeremy hadn't spent most of their class time flirting on some level today. Probably another sure fire sign to the boy that something was way awry.

Before she could think better of it, she found herself worriedly blurting out "I'm in trouble."

Jeremy froze midstride. "Wh... what do you mean?" he asked her, suddenly looking very pale and every bit the young kid that he actually was, instead of the cocky young man he normally projected himself to be.

It dawned on her how what she said might have sounded and she shook her head and hurriedly tried to explain. "I'm not pregnant..." she thought about their first interaction together. "At least, not as far as I know..." They both became quiet and she frowned as she looked over at him now and worried the boy was about to pass out. "Okay, let me start over. Someone knows about us. One of the priests was in the bathroom with us yesterday and now he's blackmailing me."

Though Jeremy still looked like he was about to vomit or otherwise be sick, he also now looked angry as well as his gaze lasered in on her face. "Blackmailing you? How?"

"He... he wants..."

Now Jeremy charged over to her and grasped both of her upper arms firmly in his hands. He wasn't hurting her, but she could clearly tell he was pissed. "He wants what?"

"For me to submit to him and do any and everything he wants. Otherwise, he says he can make both of our lives very 'unpleasant.' And believe me, he's been checking on me for a while now, because he referred to you by name when I hadn't said a word about you. He doesn't just have a vague idea that I'm having an affair with one of my students. He even watched us while we were... uh... together in the restroom. He was hiding in the storage closet."

"Shit, what a sick, stalking creep," Jeremy said letting go of her before running one hand over his hair as he scrubbed the other over his face in frustration and aggravation. "I swear I hate this fuckin' place. It's one of the reasons I've been so rebellious at every turn here, why I assumed things about you at first that definitely turned out not to even be true. I've become so disillusioned by the things I've learned about people in the church in the six years that I've been going to school here. My parents said I was 'spirited' and that coming to a prep school like this one starting in seventh grade would help to tame me and keep me calm. Oh man, they were so wrong. They have no idea about the kind of shit that goes on behind the scenes here and how I've acted out even worse as a consequence of learning how things really are."

Jeremy sighed then looked out the window before he continued, an expression of determined resignation on his face. "You know I'm getting the hell out of here in a few weeks..." he paused for a few seconds and took a deep breath before he turned to look at her then added "and I want you to come with me." Sister Mary's eyes widened in sheer shock at those unexpected words.

"Before you answer me, please take some time to think about it. My maternal grandmother left a trust fund for me and it's setup so I begin receiving the money the day I graduate from here. We won't have the kind of money my parents have, well at least not for the next twelve years until I hit age thirty and get the remaining bulk of my trust fund money to do with it what I please at that point. But we will be more than comfortable in the meantime."

Mary was still so stunned that she couldn't speak. "So whether it turns out you're pregnant with my kid or not, I don't wanna leave you stuck in this shit hole. You've only been here three years and you've been lucky to avoid any drama and scandals until now because you're genuinely a good woman. I would never want to be the cause of ruining your reputation or leave you here being even more miserable with this school's façade of respectability, while all manner of depravity goes on behind closed doors. But regardless of what you decide, I will fix this mess and get that priest off your back. Which one is it anyway?"

"Father Alexander, the Chaplain," she answered quietly as confusing emotions warred with one another inside her mind. She was so shocked at present not only by Jeremy's words, but also his demeanor. She'd never seen this side of him before.

Jeremy nodded, not at all looking surprised or deterred by her mention of the priest's name. Then he took her into his arms and kissed her until she was breathless and feeling dizzy...

As soon as she walked back into the convent after her scheduled work day had been completed, the Mother Superior came herself to summon Sister Mary. In fact, the head nun was literally standing by the front door waiting for her when she walked in. As Mary was starting to wonder if this day could get any worse, she walked into Sister Abigail's office and her silent question was answered.

Sister Mary saw Father Alexander sitting there in the Mother Superior's office in one of the cushy chairs reserved for special guests. Sister Abigail, the Mother Superior, indicated for her to sit in a hard, uncomfortable, straight back wooden chair usually reserved for wayward students, and Sister Mary did so. She wearily glanced over at Father Alexander who looked expectant. As Sister Abigail began to speak, Mary got even more suspicious and nervous as she could all but hear the woman salivating about something salacious that was either about to happen or be revealed...

12