Sister Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you tell me earlier Lukey baby Cockslut we've wasted so much time, when do you expect your Sister home? The bitch almost caught us at it the other night I would've died of embarrassment."

"She'll be home later I'm not sure when."

Stepping into Luke's bedroom Johnny made a bee line for the desk grabbing the bigger more comfortable chair he sat down while Luke plugged in the laptop.

"Switch it on Johnny big dick I'll go get us a couple of cokes."

Luke didn't rush he wanted to give Johnny plenty of time to watch the whole slide show before he went back to his room. When he did he saw that Johnny was just turning on the computer.

"What are you just getting around to switching it on Johnny big dick?"

"I'm rebooting it, have you seen the screen saver she's got running of you, Luke, it's so fucking hot I can hardly believe it?"

Luke turned towards the hidden web cam & winked at his sister then smiling he said.

"No, I haven't seen it why what's so special about it anyway?"

"It's the way that you smile while that big plastic dildo splits your asshole, it's just so fucking hot I got hard when I saw it & you said that I couldn't fuck you there cause it would hurt too much. That big titter chick that's fucking you, who's that Lukey baby Cockslut?"

"Glad you like the screen saver my Mistress did it especially to show you how eager her little Cockslut is to take your lovely tool Johnny big dick. That's Mistress Katherine giving me the strap-on do you think she's sexy?"

"Fuck yeah her tits are gigantic she's so hot, god Lukey baby all this talk is getting me horny."

Reaching out Luke settled his palm over John's rapidly hardening tool, gently rocking his hand Luke asked.

"Can the cumloving Lukey baby Cockslut fix this for you, Johnny big dick?"

Johnny undid his jeans shuffled forward allowing them to gather at his feet.

"Yes, please Lukey baby Cockslut, suck Johnny's big dick. I want you to eat my cum you fucking little Cockslut. Where did you meet your Mistress Lukey baby Cockslut?"

Not answering Luke dropped to his knees lifting Johnny's feet he helped him out of his jeans. Turning the chair so that they were side on to the web cam Luke pushed Johnny's knees apart then placing an elbow on each of John's thighs Luke used both hands to grasp the base of Johnny's big pulsating cock. Flattening of his tongue he used it to lap his way from the base up towards his fat knob slowly pumping his fists as he went pushing himself up a little further he opened his mouth & forced Johnny's big purple knob inside.

Luke's cheeks puffed in & out as he sucked on his friend's fat tool his tongue swathing the head while he tried to push more of Johnny's enormous dick down his throat. Allowing the head to pop from his sucking mouth Luke cupped his mouth & sucked his way along the side of Johnny's dick using one hand to fondle his friend's heavy nut sack while the other was busy pumping away at the base of Johnny's shaft. Luke made his way up one side then after a quick suck on the knob it was down the other side.

Repositioning himself Lukey baby grasped Johnny's hard prick with both hands & leaning forward he began licking Johnny's heavy nuts sack. Once they were nice & slick with his saliva Luke took each one into his warm wet mouth gently sucking, slowly increasing the pressure until Johnny moaned or groaned. Then it was back to Johnny's other hairy ball all the while Luke's hands were pumping up then down Johnny's long shaft.

"Agh fuck Lukey baby Cockslut you've learnt some new tricks I like the way you suck on my nuts, but please go back to my cock. Suck Johnny's big prick for him Lukey baby, your nothing but a cumloving Cockslut whore."

Licking his way up the shaft Luke pulled Johnny's tool back down towards his open mouth, stuffing as much as he could inside Luke was able to take several inches beyond the huge purple knob before he gagged & pulled back slightly. Fisting his friends cock faster Luke concentrated on sucking Johnny's fat cock head, he tried to force his tongue down Johnny's snake hole & swelled with pride as Johnny moaned loudly.

Luke sucked on that knob like there was something he was trying to get out & he knew just what that was. If Johnny hadn't wanked all day then Lukey could expect an enormous load of creamy white cum, this time though he wanted to swallow the whole lot, he'd never been able too before, but this time he was determined & ready for it. Taking short breaths through his nose Luke sucked & sucked on Johnny's dick willing him to blow his sticky load down his waiting throat.

"Oh fuck yeah Lukey baby Cockslut you're a real good cock sucker, I'm gonna come soon."

Pulling his mouth from Johnny's large cock Lukey replied.

"That's this cumloving whore's job besides Johnny big dick your cock is so beautiful that I adore sucking it & Mistress Katherine has ordered that I'll suck you off wherever or whenever you want me to, if your Mum goes out give me a call & I'll be there on my knees in a flash. Your cum is like a drug to me the more I have of it, all the more a want it."

"Then get back to your job Lukey baby Cockslut suck Johnny's big dick till he shoots in your slutty mouth."

Luke already had his mates cock in his wet mouth & was busy tonguing the head before Johnny had finished talking, he bobbed up & down never letting the head from his lips sucking as hard as he could with all that cock in there. Tickling Johnny's balls Luke noticed that they had been sucked up & were nice & tight, from his own experience he knew that Johnny's orgasm was imminent. Luke gripped Johnny's cock a touch harder feeling the hard flesh pulsate under his fingers, increasing his fisting speed he held just the head of Johnny's tool with his lips. Feeling his friends cock beginning to jerk Lukey baby still wasn't quite prepared for the first thick salty stream of semen that hit his tongue splashed against the back of his throat, almost gagging he didn't have long to think because another just as large followed straight away. Lukey's cheeks billowed out as he greedily swallowed his first massive mouthful of cum for the night, Johnny usually wanted to see it all over his face he liked that too but it was a bitch to get off.

Breathing through his nose Lukey waited for his mouth to fill again. Johnny's fat cock jumped as his cum spurted strongly into Luke's mouth another four times before Luke pulled back slightly looked up at Johnny, smiled then & swallowed his second mouthful before returning for more of Johnny's seed.

Seeing her little brother was enjoying the remains of Johnny's hot load she crept down the hall & went to the kitchen switching on the light she dropped a fork in the sink calling out, "hey Lukey where are you? You better be here."

"Oh fuck it's your sister; I thought that she wasn't going to be until home tonight. What the hell are we gonna do Luke."

"Don't freak out Johnny I'll go & see what she's back for, I was just starting to enjoy myself & there's loads more I want to try Johnny big dick anyway she probably came home to have a shower & get changed. She said she was doing that at the health club, but you know what women are like. If she's staying home I'll come straight back & you can sneak out when she's in her room, but if I'm any longer it'll mean that she's going out again. Just stay here with the door shut if you don't come out or make a noise she'll never know that you're here. Watch the screen saver & keep that beautiful dick ready for action Johnny big dick I won't be long."

Closing the door Luke rushed towards the kitchen where he knew his Mistress was waiting.

"Nice show Lukey baby Cockslut, get that fucking track suit off you should know better."

"Sorry I do know better & it won't happen again it's just that I'm so excited Mistress Katherine."

"Good now sit. You're sure that he doesn't suspect anything?"

"Not a thing Mistress Katherine, he in my room hiding, this should be fun."

Taking the chair she offered Luke sat patiently as his Sister quickly applied a layer of foundation then she pencilled in his eyebrows then directing him to look up then down she expertly applied black eyeliner. Holding him by the chin Kathy brushed a light bronze gold eye shadow over his lower lids then a thin line of dark gold above that & finally a light gold feathering out on top. Again Kathy made him look up as she applied black lash lengthening mascara, picking up her favorite blusher pack she brushed some across each cheek bone.

"You make quite a cute girl Lukey baby, but from now on Cockslut whenever you're dressed up in make-up & a wig your name is Linda, Linda Cockslut I hope Johnny big dick appreciates the trouble I've gone to on his behalf? I suppose that you want slutty red lips Linda Cockslut? "

"Yes, please Mistress Katherine the more of a slut I look like the better."

"Good I'm glad to hear you want to look like a slut because I bought these for you the other day when I was at the sex shop."

From behind her back she produced the pair of C-cup fake boobs Kathy pushed each one into Luke's half cup bra then adjusted the straps & cups making sure that his new rosy pink nipples were on view.

Kathy then moused his hair brushing it back until she was satisfied, she took one of her Mothers red shoulder length wigs, she put it onto his head & was astonished at how good of a match it was for him & thought that she'd have to try out her Mums other wigs & hair extensions on sexy Linda Cockslut tomorrow when they had more time. Applying his makeup only took ten minutes & when she was finished Kathy reached for the pile of clothes she'd retrieved from her Mums closet. There was a pleated sports skirt & a frilly white blouse along with her Mum's dark blue three inch heels.

"Tuck that little dick of yours away I don't want to see it you kinky slut, you're supposed to be a girl now Linda Cockslut."

Luke pulled his G-string to one side pulled his tool down in between his legs pushed his trapped balls into his body then adjusted the gusset over his now girlish mound. Straightening he put his hands on his hips smiling at Kathy.

"That's better Cockslut, now come here so Mistress Katherine can dress you."

Luke stood there as Kathy wrapped the short skirt around his waist, giving him the ruffled blouse she said.

"We'll have to get you a few sexy corsets & waist clinchers so you have a more girlish figure, now Linda Cockslut let Mistress Katherine hear your sweetest sluttish voice."

"Hi there my name is Linda Cockslut I'm Mistress Megan's cumloving cocksucking whore."

"Again Cockslut but raise the pitch & lower the volume a touch & a lot sexier this time, remember you're supposed to be a sexy fourteen year old girl now not a cunt crazed guy anymore."

"Hi there my name is Linda Cockslut I'm Mistress Megan's cumloving cocksucking whore can I suck your cock or your partner's pussy."

Helping him button the blouse Kathy could clearly see the out line of the half-cup bra & just a hint of the fake boobs with their large pointy pink nipples. Kathy thought to herself gee my little brother makes quite a sexy girl I'm gonna really enjoy watching him have his tight ass fucked off by Johnny's big dick.

"Okay Linda now that you look so fuck able you can put Mum's pumps on & we'll put phase two of my little plan into operation."

Slipping the shoes on Luke followed his sister towards the stairs stopping outside her Mother's door Kathy turned to Luke & kissed him deeply her wet tongue first probed his mouth then danced over his tongue causing cock to harden instantly.

"Good luck Linda Cockslut here's some condoms I'll see you soon, just remember that I want to be able to see all the action on my web cam, & leave your door open so I can get the pair of you on my camcorder"

"Of course Mistress Katherine I want to make it impossible for Johnny to back away from becoming one of your sex slaves, I'm certain that he'll love it just like me."

Kathy closed the door dropped her robe on the bed & quickly stepped into her black latex mini skirt then grabbing her camcorder she went to her computer to watch Johnny's reaction when Linda walked in.

"Well, Cockslut this is it, your finally gonna get to fuck Johnny big dick"

Luke thought as he took a big breath & reached for his bedroom door. Johnny was so engrossed with the computer screen that he didn't hear Luke walk in he hadn't put his jeans back on & absentmindedly Johnny stroked his semi hard tool. Leaving the door open Luke stood behind Johnny & after making sure he'd be seen in the web cam & said in his practiced slutty voice.

"Hi Johnny big dick my name is Linda Cockslut I'm Lukey baby's twin sister. Lukey Cockslut told me how much you wanted to fuck his ass but he wants you to fuck me with your beautiful big cock instead? Is that all right with you Johnny big dick?"

Johnny knew it was Lukey he had recognized his mate's voice right away even though it was pitched a lot higher but decided to play along because his younger friend looked so hot & horny dressed up as a chick, he'd always like looking at TVs on the net & had often fantasized of fucking one. Although his rapidly hardening prick was a dead give away to just how turned on he felt by the thought.

"Who helped you, Lukey baby? You're gorgeous & so sexy of course Johnny big dick wants to fuck Cockslut's hot butt. I've wanted to fuck that sweet ass of yours for so long now that, well... Just take a look at my dick Lukey Cockslut it wants your shitter. Where's your Sister."

"Call me Linda, she was only home to pick up a few things Johnny. Can you take your shirt off for me I want to see you naked my big hunky toy-boy."

Johnny quickly stripped of his T-shirt dropping it on top of his jeans.

"What's that under your skirt you horny slut? Nice tits Linda how about you show me more?"

Linda spun around flipping up her skirt showing Johnny her white butt cheeks framed with red suspenders & a matching G-string. Johnny was slowly running his half closed fist along his cock as he watched Linda's display.

"Fuck Linda you're getting me so fucking hot how about you strip for me so that I can get a better look at that sexy red lingerie you have on?"

"Kinky boy Okay I'll do a nice slow strip just for you."

Luke slowly unbuttoned his blouse starting with the sleeves then each button down the front until only two remained. Whenever Linda bent forward Johnny could clearly see her half cup bra & the pink nipples. Linda draped her blouse over the back of the free chair then slowly & teasingly she unzipped the sports skirt when she dropped it on the chair & stood with her legs slightly apart Johnny gasped.

"Wow Linda you can't see any sign of that little prick of yours. I can see that you've shaved your legs, where else is nice & smooth?"

"Well, since you're so interested Johnny big dick everywhere from my ear lobes down."

"You're kidding Linda even your crotch?"

"My Mistress said that since I'm her girlie little Cockslut then I should be clean shaven or better still fully waxed. Even my anus is baby smooth ready for that lovely big tool of yours Johnny. First can you do Linda a big favour & suck her pathetic little dick, I'll greedily suck all my cum from your mouth if you do."

"Of course my sexy girl I'll do that for you come over here & let Johnny big dick suck your little clitty."

Johnny was really getting into this sexy scene he'd even began referring to himself as Johnny big dick. Little did Luke know, but Johnny had been dreaming of doing just this ever since he'd first seen him the day they moved in. Hooking his fingers into the waistband of his G-string Linda pulled the flimsy material down to his knees. Closing his legs the G-string dropped around his ankles, stepping out of it Linda moved closer to Johnny. His small cock was rapidly hardening to its full length of seven inches. Johnny sat forward in his chair & looking up into his friend's eyes said.

"I'm gonna love sucking your beautiful smooth clitty Linda Cockslut."

Johnny put a hand around Linda's waist pulling him closer then used his other one to guide Linda's cock towards his mouth. Johnny wanted to bring his mate off as quickly as he could, he had two reasons. Firstly he fantasized about going down on a cross dressed slut & secondly he couldn't wait to fuck his little friends tight asshole, driving more of his friends tool down his gagging throat his big prick was tapping at his thigh every time he bobbed his head at Linda's groin.

Luke looked over his shoulder & saw that his sister had come out of his Mother's room & was in the dark hallway pointing her camcorder at him & Johnny. Kathy put a finger to her lips to signal Linda not to give away her presence. Linda placed his hands on his hips & started to pump his dick at Johnny's sucking mouth, the knowledge that his sister was videoing this made him so horny that he was ready to come in only a minute or two.

"Get ready Johnny big dick Linda Cock slut's clitty is gonna shoot. Make sure you save some of your sweet jism for me I'm such a Cumloving whore."

Johnny moaned loudly as he took yet another inch of Linda's dick down his throat. Gripping his own dick in one hand & Linda's in the other Johnny pulled their dicks in unison his fists were a blur pulling back for a breath he made sure Linda's clitty was directed at his mouth.

"Sexy Linda do you want to lick your cum off my face or do you want to use your tongue to scoop it out of my mouth?"

"Oh dearest Johnny big dick from your mouth definitely from your mouth please."

Johnny smiled closed his eyes & dipped his head taking Linda's clit into his mouth. Linda's clit was just a nice mouthful for Johnny he held it in his mouth with his lips just behind the head. Turning his head Luke could only just see his sister standing in the gloomy hallway, Luke smiled then winked at the camera. Sucking like there was no tomorrow Johnny flattened his tongue & slowly lapped at the fat pulsating knob in his mouth.

Luke screamed.

"Agh Ohhhhh fuck yeah Johnny big dick I'm gonna cummm Agh yeah take that Johnny big dick, suck Lindy's clitty."

His knees nearly buckled as his jism spewed into hi friend's waiting mouth each time his hips bucked another sticky rope of cum squirted at Johnny's tonsils. After seven or eight smaller dribbles Johnny sucked the last few drops from Linda's wilting tool, straightening up he grabbed his friend by the shoulders leant him back slightly.

Pursing his lips Johnny slowly let Lukey's cum drip from his mouth towards Linda's sexy red lips after the initial glob Johnny moved forward opened his mouth slightly. Linda did the same & they kissed slowly Lukey explored Johnny's mouth with his tongue hunting down every single drop of his cum he could. Johnny gently sucked Luke's tongue this shocked him & he pulled back causing the sensations to increase in intensity, it felt like he was being tugged inside out via his tongue. Then Johnny's hot wet tongue was inside Linda's mouth exploring the insides of his lips, his teeth but mostly it sparred with his own slippery tongue. As they parted Lukey baby panted half from excitement & half from being breathless.

"Yummy that was tasty Johnny big dick I see your gorgeous prick is still nice & hard, if Linda the little Cockslut whore bends over will you fuck her slutty ass doggie style with your huge fuckstick?"

"You silly fucking whore of course I'll fuck you in fact I intend on fucking your brains out, I'll screw your ass off & when I've finished with you, Linda Cockslut you'll be fucked stupid."

"Ohhhhh yes please Johnny big dick fuck Linda's slutty hole I need a real cock in there there's some condoms over here somewhere. Luke leant over Johnny as he rummaged around on the desk for a few seconds Johnny couldn't help himself he caressed his mate's naked buns, Luke straightened unwrapping one of the extra large ribbed condom. Putting it in his mouth he leant forward pushing his lips over Johnny's dick as he did the condom slowly unrolled down over his fat knob, pulling away Luke baby looked up at Johnny slowly stroking his tool as he rolled the rubber the rest of the way down Johnny's prick saying.