Sister Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Katherine I'm gonna cum do I have to come in the condom?"

"FUCK ME YOU! USELESS PIECE OF FUCKING DOG SHIT! Ram that big fat fucking tool of yours up my fucking wet cunt until your Mistress tells you to stop."

Resigning him self to the fact that he didn't have a choice Johnny keep on pounding into his Mistress's wet pussy.

"Agh oh Agh oh Agh fuckkkk meeeeeeee yeah fuckkkk meeeeeeee Agh, Agh, Agh fuck yeah dick me Johnny dick Mistress Megan's hot cunt."

Kathy grunted & groaned as the teenager's huge cock head pulled at her inner folds Johnny pumped his gigantic dick into his Mistress, she was delirious with the pleasure his tool was giving her. Drawing her breaths in short gasps Kathy let go & was wracked with a huge orgasm, pushing back against Johnny's tool she wiggled her hips from side to side enjoying the feelings his knob released from the entrance to her womb.

"Oh Johnny big dick your cock is giving Mistress Katherine such a lovely orgasm now you can cum for me Johnny big dick, cum for your Mistress, Mistress Katherine orders you to cum now."

Johnny grunted thrusting his hips forward his prick erupted spewing his cum into the condom. Kathy felt his dick as it spammed deep inside her love canal pumping another huge load of jism from its single eye.

"Aghhhh fuckkkk yessssss I'mmmm cummmmming Mistress Katherine."

Looking back at Johnny's contorted face she thought.

"One day I'll let him come inside me then have Linda suck all his sticky seed out before doing it all over again only second time around inside my puckered shitter."

Feeling Johnny's tool begin to soften Kathy said."

"Okay cumloving Linda Cockslut get around behind me & grip Johnny's prick make sure the condom doesn't slide down & don't move Johnny until Linda has a hold of you because I'm certain that Linda will want to lick you clean before sucking the condom dry."

"You bet I do Mistress Katherine I missed his last load you made me take it all over my back this one I'm gonna savour every single drop."

"That's my good little cumloving Cockslut have you got hold of Johnny yet Linda?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I have him."

"Okay Johnny slowly pull back your Mistress wants to hear your huge dick go plop when it comes out of her sloppy gash."

Drawing his cock back until just the head was still inside Johnny stopped & Linda took over, gradually pulling Johnny's dick towards his waiting tongue they all heard a loud wet squelching followed by an even louder sloppy wet kiss like noise come from Kathy's swollen pussy. The bulb at the top of the red condom was ready to burst & there was cum all around the head of Johnny's cock. Holding his mate's dick in his hand Linda guided Johnny to the chair behind him, as Johnny sat back, Lukey baby Cockslut dropped to his knees with his head & slutty red lips poised inches from Johnny's tool. Johnny's cock had wilted to more normal proportions & Linda had no worries in taking his whole cock head along with half of his friend's shaft down his throat. Pulling back to the bulbous latex knob Linda sucked it between his teeth & bit down rupturing the cum filled sack. It exploded filling his mouth in sweet sticky jism there was to much for him to swallow in one go & a large droplet ran from the corner of his mouth. Linda Cockslut looked up at his mate with loving eyes & swallowed fast then used Johnny's prick to rub his escaped cum all over his slutty red lips.

"Yummy, yum, yum your so tasty Johnny big dick, Lukey baby the Cockslut whore just loves your sweet salty cum, there's only one thing that I'd rather have though. Your sticky jism shooting all over my made-up face while Mistress Katherine films us on her camcorder."

"Just shut the fuck up Linda Cockslut finish cleaning up Johnny's lovely cock. By the way you've sucked & we've fucked him in the last hour I doubt that he'll be able too get it up for quite a while."

Luke simply nodded & ducking down took hi friend's soft cock head between his sucking lips & greedily he sucked the remains of Johnny's cum from the shredded condom, licking sucking & then swallowing as fast as he could. Swirling his tongue around his mate's fat knob occasionally brushing across Johnny's piss hole, he was trying to get his friend hard again hoping that his Mistress would let Johnny big dick fuck Linda Cockslut's, dick hungry man cunt. Coming up for a breath Luke looked at Johnny & smiling he pulled the remains of the condom from his mate's prick. Luke thought his sister might be right about getting him hard because Johnny's pole still wasn't responding to Lukey's persistent tonguing or sucking, I'll give it one more try. Luke reached for Johnny's heavy nuts sack he gently rolled them with one hand as he swirled his slippery wet tongue over Johnny's lone snake eye using his spare hand to steady his friend's tool. Kathy slowly got off the chair letting the blood pump back into her calf muscles turning she saw that her little brother was beginning to enjoy his task, lashing out she kicked him hard in the ribs.

"MOVE WHORE, I SAID CLEAN HIM NOT SUCK HIM OFF... FUCKING USELESS COCK SLUT!"

Kathy's onslaught caught Luke by surprise her pointed shoe caused him to double over in incredible pain clutching at his ribs he rolled away from her & Johnny.

"You see what happens when one of my slaves displeases me Johnny big dick? Mistress Megan's discipline is swift & severe"

"Oh I'd never do something as stupid as that Mistress Katherine I can control my urges somewhat not like cumloving Linda Cockslut."

"You'd better not cross me Johnny big dick because you'd never get anywhere near my pussy ever again."

Kathy stood holding her labia open pushing her sex out at him as she talked. Johnny's eyes were glued to her dripping cunt he could see right inside her pussy still hadn't returned to its normal size after his onslaught. Straightening she placed her hands on her hips looked down at him sitting in the chair.

"Now then Johnny big dick there are a few rules for you to follow, number one is whenever you're in my presence you're not to wear any clothing except that which your Mistress gives you, that cock you've got there is far too nice to hide away & Lukey Cockslut will have even easier access. Number two Lukey baby Cockslut will only be available to you inside this house unless I say otherwise. Finally number three you will enrol in self defence classes once you're proficient then you'll also become your Mistress's protector at the moment you're certainly big enough to scare most jerks off, but you should be able to back up your Mistress's threats with the appropriate actions."

"Gladly Mistress Katherine I'd do anything for you, but what if I need Lukey baby to suck me off when he's over at my place or when you're Mum's home?"

"Well, if Mum's here then you'll have to be quite or she'll catch you at it & you'll just have to hang out & wait for it if you're over at your house, but if I'm home & you ring I might just send Linda Cockslut over to your house so she can give Johnny big dick a full service. You'd both like that wouldn't you, my kinky little fuckers?"

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

"Most definitely Mistress Katherine as long as it is dark outside I don't think I'd have the guts to walk around to Johnny's place during the day dressed as Linda Cockslut."

"You'd do it fucking naked with a monster butt-plug in your slutty ass & sucking on my largest dildo at half past eight in the morning just as everyone is going to school if your Mistress ordered you to, wouldn't you, Linda Cockslut."

Without looking up at his sister Lukey baby simply nodded his head.

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I would if you ordered me too."

"I should take Linda Cockslut to my formal at the end of this year to show her off Mistress Katherine we could say that she's yours & Lukey's cousin. At least then I'd be assured of getting one hell of a hot fuck at the end of the night."

"We will have to see how well Linda Cockslut has progressed by then. It's getting late now & we don't want to worry your dear old Mum so you can get dressed & go home, I expect you back here by eight thirty in the morning ready to mow the lawns."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine, do I still call you Mistress Katherine when we're outside?"

"If no one is around then of course I expect you to call me Mistress Katherine, but if anyone else is within ear shot then revert to my real name Lukey Cockslut knows the drill."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Johnny pulled his jeans back on & seeing his cum all over his T-shirt he looked at Kathy winked then turned to Lukey baby.

"YOU, FUCKING LITTLE SLUT! How dare you use my shirt to wipe this sticky shit on, YOUR GONNA WASH IT YA WHORE!"

He threw the shirt at Luke who was still laying on the floor nursing his sore ribs, storming out he heard Lukey baby saying.

"No worries Johnny big dick I'll clean your cum off for ya, Linda Cockslut just loves your sweet sticky cum, see ya tomorrow Johnny big dick."

Kathy didn't mind Johnny talking to her slave like that, having watched him take her little Brother's virginity she was beginning to warm to the teenager he'd better not try any of that sort of shit with me she thought. Kathy looked down at her Brother & putting on a mock frown said.

"Okay Linda Cockslut lets have a bath, I don't know about you but your Mistress needs a good long soaking in a nice hot bubble bath."