Sister Mistress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice choice Linda Cockslut. Now then I've changed my mind what we're going do, instead we'll do the following. At three o'clock the phone will ring I will answer it I'm going to tell you that your Father is coming to pick you up. Immediately you'll stand up and retrieve your packed bag then while I talk to Jenny you can make a fuss of going through the garage so she'll hear you. Then yell out in a deep voice thanking me next I want you to sneak up into Mum's walk-in-wardrobe to man the camcorder if either of us hear you on the stairs your slutty life won't be worth living Cockslut."

Lukey didn't say anything but he nodded his head furiously and mouthed out thank you, Mistress Katherine. Kathy leant forward and lightly kissed his painted lips.

"Don't disappoint me my little Cockslut."

Lukey baby knew the mirror on his Mothers walk-in closet door was a one-way mirror just after they'd moved in he'd been snooping around looking for some of his Mother's silk lingerie to slide over his dick when he wanked and accidentally found the removable panel apparently Katherine knew about it too. Katherine looked over at the video clock then back to her young cross dressed brother.

"With luck Linda our visitor should be here in just over twenty minutes in the mean time we're going to go over what we'll be talking about and just how you'll answer. Of course I'll tell her that you're an expert at lip-reading so the only time you can react to anything that's said is when you can see her lips move, understand me Cockslut?"

"Ess Istress Egan."

"Didn't I tell you not to try to speak you useless dumb fuck wit? Try that shit again Linda Cockslut and you'll be tied up out the front yard for all the neighbourhood dogs to fuck."

Lukey sat there silently for the next twenty minutes, when the front door bell chimed at exactly two thirty he jumped at the sound. Going to answer the bell Katherine placed a hand on his shoulder knowing full well that he didn't dare move told him to stay put she wasn't surprised that Jenny was on time after all she'd been watching the music video all week.

Opening the big wooden door Katherine was greeted by a sight that made her heart skip a beat.

"This little bitch walked over here dressed like that she's such a slut, she's definitely ready for her a special music video" Kathy thought.

The teenager had dressed to impress or perhaps out do her lover. Jenny was wearing a pair of black cut-off hipster shorts they couldn't have been anymore than four and a half inches wide. Over her budding tits she'd thrown on a light blue cotton halter top it was so small that she had, had to pull it ever so tightly over her nipples so she could tie it and consequently Katherine could see Jenny's fat perky nipples and every tiny goose bump that surrounded those suck-able nubs. Seeing Jenny's belly ring she wondered whether this sexy eighteen year old had any of the more erotic style piercings. If Katherine had her way she would have her tongue done first then once the little exhibitionist slut earns them it would be time for her nipples then inner and outer clit. Going on how the little slut is dressed my job is going to be a breeze she's gonna find out just how pleasurable an experienced tongue and tongue bar can be, Katherine had changed her usually small sliver ball with one at least three times as large covered in tiny bumps..

"Hi there Jenny Honey come in, cousin Linda's in the lounge watching a video."

Katherine made sure she used the words that seemed to have the biggest effect on Jenny; she'd emphasized them on the first video disc. As the teen stepped inside Katherine ever so lightly rested a hand on Jenny's shoulder barely touching her as usual it sent blots of electricity surging through the pit of her stomach and shooting out of her what now seemed like constantly erect nipples. Katherine trailed her fingernails across her younger conquests skin gently down Jenny's forearm as she whispered next to her ear.

"You look good enough to eat Jenny, I really like your top I should call you something special Jenny."

She quickly added and Jenny didn't seem to notice.

"Why thank you Katherine, my sister gave it to me for Christmas last year. This is the first time I've worn it and since Christmas I've grown out heaps so I can't wear a bra with it. I hope you don't mind Katherine but I've gotta get some wear out it."

Leaning forward and shaking her boobs from side to side Katherine looked up at her smiling and replied.

"Not that you ever do wear a bra Jennifer, but don't mind me Jenny you've got nothing that I haven't got and I like what's inside just as much, as for Linda she didn't inherit the Jenson boobs cause she's only a modest B-cup. Anyway she can't say anything not that that slows her down or stops her at all. The poor bitch is deaf besides the way she has acted with Johnny this weekend... Well, let me put it like this I think I'm gonna have to tie the horny bitch down."

Blushing Jenny looked at Katherine and asked.

"Really Katherine is she deaf?"

Again it was if Jenny hadn't heard Katherine's reference to tying down Linda, the disc was definitely working.

"Yeah it's the only way I could control her but the problem is the horny bitch would absolutely love that."

Steering the teenager into the sitting room Katherine told her how Linda's was born deaf but was expert at reading lips. Again no reaction at all from the teen, good thought Kathy seeing Linda up close for the first time Jenny couldn't get over the family likeness, Linda could easily pass as Katherine's sister. Jenny waved at Linda and slowly said.

"Hello Linda."

Lukey quickly waved back and smiled.

"Watch this Jenny"

Katherine stood beside Linda's chair and said.

"Get Linda's attention Honey."

Jenny did as she was asked by waving at Linda.

"Linda sucks big dicks for breakfast, she's the biggest slut out, and her name should be doorknob because anyone can have a turn."

Jenny couldn't contain herself she burst out laughing and laughed even harder when Linda turned to her cousin with a puzzled look on her face. Katherine faked some signing and said.

"Look Jenny, Linda's embarrassed. What's that doorknob? She wants to know if you want a coffee."

"Don't be embarrassed Linda I'd love a cup of black tea please." Jenny then mimed as if she was opening a door and laughed as Linda blushed deeply.

The word please had an amazing effect on Linda it was as if all her birthdays had come at once it was nearly as good as when Mistress Katherine called him that. Looking to her cross dressed brother Katherine simply said.

"Coffee LC."

Jumping to her feet Linda trotted off towards the kitchen to make their refreshments Katherine and Jenny made small talk. Bringing the tea and coffee in he heard Jenny ask.

"Katherine what does LC stand for?"

Looking up at her brother Kathy simply said.

"It stands for Linda Cockslut; a cock slut by nature should be called just that."

Both Jenny and Linda flushed with embarrassment as Lukey baby placed the tray on the coffee table. Sipping their tea and coffee Katherine interpreted for Linda she knew all the right answers and what she didn't Lukey baby was able to fill her in on the details. Since he'd been hanging around with his neighbour he knew just what she was into. Jenny couldn't keep her eyes off Katherine's ample cleavage and was constantly crossing then uncrossing her legs, she was so turned on but didn't want to make a move in front of her lover's cousin. Kathy knew that this would change with the next instalment of the updated program. Katherine and Lukey ogled Jenny's near perfect teenage titties heaving under her tight flimsy halter top as she breathed. This was the longest time that Lukey had been able to view Jenny's fantastic tits and perfect nipples at such close quarters, she'd caught him watching her more than once and didn't seem to mind, whenever she'd caught Lukey perving on her she'd embarrass the hell out of him. Suddenly the phone rang both Jenny and Katherine jumped but Lukey didn't move he'd been watching the clock and was expecting the call. Katherine started to stand up and Linda looked across at Jenny with a puzzled expression. Jenny put a hand to her ear and Linda nodded in understanding. Katherine talked on the phone and signed to Linda as Jenny watched. Linda stood up and walked up stairs.

"That was her dad on the phone he's coming to pick her up early."

"It's a pity she has to go Katherine I was looking forward to getting to know you both a little better."

"Hang around Honey you don't have to go and I know you don't want to. There's another music video in the DVD grab the remote and watch it I'll be back in a minute Jenny."

Just then Linda came back carrying her overnight bag that she dropped at the doorway and sat across from Jenny next to his sister through his Kathy he managed to say.

"It was really nice to meet you, Jenny can we catch up next time I'm over?"

"Thanks it was great to meet you too and of course we can get together, when are you coming over again?"

"Oh the little Cockslut is here at least once a month when her Dad is at his lodge meeting and her Mum's in the city."

Katherine answered for her brother.

Less than five minutes passed and Katherine cocked her head to one side and tapped him on the shoulder this was the signal for him to go. Standing up he kissed Katherine on the cheek and waved at her then turned to Jenny and gave her the same treatment, taking in her heady perfume as his lips grazed her cheek. As he backed away from Jenny he was certain that he could smell pussy juice as well, it's such an unforgettable smell just like cum he thought. Linda grabbed her bag from the doorway and was gone.

"I'll just walk the Cockslut out Jenny."

As they walked towards the garage Kathy saw Jenny's reflection in the mirror tiles as she pushed play on the DVD player.

Settling down to watch the disc Jenny could hear Katherine in the garage then a male voice boomed out.

"Thanks Kathy you're a doll."

"No problems Uncle Nick."

Jenny didn't notice that it was almost ten minutes before Kathy returned she was so engrossed with the DVD, though she couldn't tell you what was on it even after just watching it. Not a thing not even the band but it didn't seem to worry her in the least.

"Well, it looks like it's just us two now Honey."

"I can't get over Linda's family resemblance Katherine."

"It's not that surprising when you find out that Mothers are twin sisters."

"No wonder she looks like you and Lukey then."

"Yeah we tease Lukey baby sometimes that if he grew his hair and put him in a dress he could be her twin because there's only two days between their birthdays."

"Ha everyone would laugh their arse off at that sight."

If only she knew that she'd just been talking to that very person and didn't have the foggiest idea, Katherine thought. Then changing the subject and steering it right where she wanted it to go she said.

"Going from the way you're dressed that you're a bit of an exhibitionist don't bother denying it Jenny, Lukey told me how you love showing off those lovelies tell me Honey when I washed my car earlier did you like my little wet tit performance?"

Jenny blushed brightly her face felt like it was on fire the only thing that stopped it from bursting into flames was that her pointy nipples were so engorged with blood, this woman was so overpowering not trusting her voice she nodded but couldn't bring herself to look Katherine in the eye.

"So is yes to both questions then Honey? You're an exhibitionist and you also liked watching me?"

Feeling her face cooling Jenny looked up and blurted out.

"I can't help it Katherine my nipples are always hard and every time I go out I have to expose my titties, I get such a huge surge. As for watching you show off your gorgeous body while washing your car I was so horny that when I went home I masturbated three times."

Immediately Jenny said the word masturbated her face flushed with blood and she dropped it towards the floor hoping Katherine didn't see her blush. Little did she know but the act of dropping her head had told Katherine precisely that.

"That's quite all right Jenny I did the exact same thing. Look up here Jenny would you like to see me do another show just for you, Jenny Honey?"

Raising her head she saw Katherine standing only feet away her cupped palms lifting her massive boobs up several inches and pushing them together. Jenny's mouth opened involuntarily as she gazed up at Kathy's rapidly hardening nipples straining against the thin studded circle.

"Big Tits can get you anything and everything you want Jenny. Using these big babies I tit-fucked my way into my car the best thing is it didn't cost me a cent."

Jenny was amazed at how openly Katherine was talking every time they were together and whenever she'd say "Honey" or make a reference to her ample chest another wave of pleasure washed across her pussy. She could feel her soaking G-string trying to slide inside her aching gash, secretly she wished it would so there was even more pressure on her clitty, just like when Katherine had licked it hard and fast.

"Oh yes Katherine show me more."

"Ask me nicely and I might Honey."

"Please Oh pretty please Katherine show me please please show me more."

"Show you what Jenny?"

"Please Katherine show me your beautiful big boobs. Please show me those oh so suck-able nipples of yours."

Straightening up Katherine slowly pulled at the knot below her heaving melons. She unwrapped the thin cotton material slowly exposing one of her slender thighs pulling it open she held the sarong up behind herself as she gyrated her hips thrusting them in Jenny's direction. When Katherine's bikini clad titties came into full view Jenny gasped.

"Wow Katherine where did you get that sexy bikini it's fantastic."

Dropping her arms behind herself caused her big boobs to jut out even further the sarong draped itself over her hips and Katherine replied.

"I bought it at a sex shop in the city. It would look good on you, Jenny, but you'd have to grow your titties and get a tan first don't you think?"

"You've gotta be joking Katherine that tiny circle wouldn't even cover half of one of my nipples."

"Yeah that's the whole idea besides your tits wouldn't go anywhere near filling the cups yet either would they Jenny Honey?"

"No, their still growing though Katherine but those tiny things would let most of my aureole show if I wore it."

"The boys would love that wouldn't they Jenny Honey?"

"They sure would but I'd be too embarrassed to do it Katherine."

"I told you that a nice big pair of tits can get you anything you want, is there something special that you want Jenny Honey?"

Katherine had had enough of this pussy footing around she given Lukey baby plenty of time to get into position now it was time to bring Jenny out of her shell. The DVD she'd just watched had been laid over the one Kathy had made for her mother Deborah. Therefore all the basic programming was identical with the added lines directing Jenny to see her Mistress's Cock slut's prick as a giant clit and to treat his asshole as a real pussy if he is dressed up as a girl, along with the next stage of the virus where Kathy had developed the virus so that it allows the subject to move in their dream like state and Jenny's on off control word. Standing in front of the young eighteen year old sex pot Katherine dropped her sarong to the floor without waiting for Jenny to say anything.

"Juicy Juggy Jenny how do you like my bikini?"

Hearing the first three words caused Jenny's mind to fog over her eyes glazed over and a smile grew across her face. Without any hint of any embarrassment she lifted her head to take in the sight of her sexy friend clad in her string bikini.

"You look fantastic Mistress Katherine I wish my tits were big enough to wear such a gorgeous bikini and I'd definitely have to shave my pussy, do you think we could get a pink one in my size?"

If she was any judge then by the size of Jenny's Mum's boobs Kathy was sure that Jenny still had quite a bit of growing to do in that department. Kathy was amazed at just how powerful this little gem of a program was becoming. She'd only put a single reference to Mistress Katherine almost by mistake but had let it go as a test and low and behold they're nearly the first words the little minx had spoken. Kathy couldn't wait to get Jenny upstairs and in front of the camcorder and other two web cams hidden in her Mother's bedroom. Firstly she wanted to find out a few things.

"Tell your Mistress what Jenny thought of my cousin Linda."

"She seems nice Katherine I didn't really get much time to chat with her."

Well that's an unexpected side effect Katherine thought.

"Now you tell me what you thought of my cousin, Juicy Juggy Jenny?"

Immediately Jenny's demeanour changed the smirk reappeared on her face.

"Well, Mistress Katherine first I'd like to suck her toes before slowly working my way up towards her sweet box, but before I get there I'll divert towards her perky titties sucking them until their rock hard. Next I'll snake my wet tongue across her flat tummy through her curly pubic hair then after giving her clitoris a heavy tonguing sucking session I'll devour her heavenly nectar. I'd hold her pussy lips wide open as I dived inside tongue fucking her fuck hole till she screams for me to stop. Even better she could suck my vulva while you fuck her Mistress Katherine."

"So you want to eat pussies do you Juicy Juggy Jenny?"

"Oh yes yes yes please yes Mistress Katherine I need to taste cunt. This worthless whore needs to taste pussy every day."

"Stand up then Juicy Juggy Jenny your Mistress wants to see her little whores sexy body with what you're wearing though not much is left to the imagination, is it whore?"

Broadly smiling at being called a whore Jenny stood up smoothed her top over her jutting teats and adjusted her cut-off shorts.

"Juicy Juggy Jenny I said I wanted to see your fucking body. Get those fucking clothes off NOW WHORE."

Her next DVD is going to have a new directive making her more demur towards me and to fully take on her persona of Juicy Juggy Jenny when her Mistress invokes it Kathy thought. Dutifully Jenny untied the knot at her waist letting her halter top gape wide open while she undid the super short cut-offs she quickly slid them down her legs and kicked them to one side. Next her halter-top joined them Jenny stood before her Mistress's admiring eyes dressed in nothing but her damp lace G-string.

"What did your Mistress tell you Juicy Juggy Jenny? Didn't I say I wanted you, FUCKING NAKED you useless whore?"

Jenny's raised her arms slowly then slipping her thumbs into the waist band of her G-string she leant forward slightly pushing her sexy bum towards Katherine. The further Jenny pulled her G-string down the further she leant over, her puffy labia was nearly in Kathy's face by the time her panties were around her ankles.

"That's better Juicy Juggy Jenny your Mistress likes this view of her little Whore."

Again being called a whore sent waves of sexual pleasure coursing through Jenny's young body, after all the years she'd done ballet she'd stayed quite limber. Jenny would have still been a ballerina the only problem was her ever growing chest. Still bending from her waist Jenny managed to lift each of her feet to slip off her G-string when she stood up and turned around to face her Mistress, Kathy was treated to a neatly trimmed wispy blonde bush. All the pubic hair from around her labia was gone as was everything an inch above her clitoral hood.