Sister Mistress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Mistress Katherine your boobs are beautiful and so so big can I please suck those wonderful nipples of yours."

"So you like Mistress's tits do you whore? What else about me gets you pussy wet eh whore?"

"Everything Mistress Katherine your hair your gorgeous looks of course those oh so lovely big breasts with their fantastically suck-able teats. Best of all though how you have let me become your play thing Mistress Katherine."

"That's nice to hear Juggy Jenny now shut up and suck those nipples then whore."

"Yes Mistress Katherine oh yes yes yes."

As Kathy drove the strap-on cock into her submissive partner her huge melons came down over Jenny's face almost smothering her with their bulk. Jenny moaned and tilted her head to one side fastening her lips around her Mistress's swollen left nipple she started gently biting at the hard flesh between her teeth. When she began flicking her tongue across its robust tip Kathy started thrusting her hips at Jenny, driving the big strap-on all the way up her slave's willing fuck hole. This caused one of Katherine's tits to bounce back and forth more than the other because Jenny held on firmly to her left teat with her teeth and sucked like there was no tomorrow. Kathy liked this sort of treatment to her nipples and didn't want her right one to feel left out so she began swaying her shoulders from side to side hitting Jenny's cheek each time she moved.

"Change sides Juggy Jenny, suck your Mistress's other tit."

Jenny didn't say anything she simply turned to accept Kathy's right nipple into her waiting mouth. She started to give it the same tongue treatment but when Mistress Katherine began pounding away at her gash with her strap-on cock Jenny started to squeal around the swollen teat.

"Like that don't you Juggy Jenny? You like being Mistress Megan's little Whore don't you?"

Jenny didn't answer she nodded her head as best she could though.

"Tell your Mistress how to fuck her worthless whore Juggy Jenny."

Jenny spat out Kathy's distended nipple and looking up from between Katherine's big double E cup boobs said.

"Give the Whore a good hard fast fuck Mistress Katherine, fuck her like she's a rampant bitch in heat and your the biggest Great Dane in the world. Drive that lovely big dildo up the Whore's fuck cute Mistress Katherine."

"No worries Juggy Jenny get ready for the fuck of your life. When your Mistress's stops fucking you, you'll take this as the signal for you to get off the bed and you're to stand at the end of this bed in the doggie position with your arms supporting you of course. Kathy continued to fuck Jenny in the missionary position for a few more minutes enjoying Jenny's sucking mouth. Then pulling the strap-on cock from Jenny's pussy she stood up waiting with her hands on her hips the dildo poking straight out. Jenny quickly did as she'd been ordered and braced herself for her Mistress's onslaught. Walking behind her slave Katherine said.

"This sure is a damn fine ass Juggy Jenny you Whore, your Mistress is going to like fucking you in this position."

"Thank you Mistress Katherine I'm glad you like it."

Kathy grasped the dildos still sticky base and steered the big head at her Whore's waiting pussy from the amount of fucking it had already had it accommodated Kathy's strap-on cock easily. Placing a hand on each of Jenny's hips Kathy started to direct their rhythm she pulled her slave back as she pushed forward with the dildo.

"That's the way whore take your Mistress's big fucker of a strap-on. You're Mistress's little dildo Whore aren't you Juggy Jenny?"

"Oh fuck yes Mistress Katherine that's me Juggy Jenny your little dildo Whore."

"Good BITCH you remember it to."

"Yes Mistress Katherine I won't forget it."

Kathy began a series of longer slower strokes rhythmically fucking Jenny from behind and started to lick her index finger. Reaching down towards Jenny's anus with her slick finger slowly ran it around the edge of Jenny's asshole.

"Has anything ever been inside your shitter Juggy Jenny."

"Um ER just a thermometer Mistress Katherine and it hurt."

"Did my little whore like it in her ass?"

"Not really Mistress Katherine please fuck me fast again."

Kathy raised her right hand and slapped Jenny's unprotected buns.

"How dare you make a request like that you fucking slut, you should be happy that your Mistress is fucking your worthless cunt at all."

"I'm sorry Mistress Katherine I wont do it again I promise."

"You better not my little dildo Whore, you'll end up adoring anal sex Juggy Jenny. Mistress has a special triple headed dildo she's going to fuck you with one day in the near future weather you like it or not."

"I'm willing to give it a try Mistress Katherine if you want me to. Please please please be gentle though."

"You'll be begging for it like it was in your pussy my horny little dildo Whore, Linda does when I fuck her in the ass with my big dildo or anal probe."

This talk of being screwed up the ass had a strange effect on Jenny it put her off until her Mistress showed an interest then she found it highly erotic. The more she thought about it the more she came around to the idea that it would be fine because her Mistress wouldn't hurt her. Kathy leant over Jenny and took hold of her hanging titties by the rock hard nipples, as she began rolling them in her fingers she increased the tempo of her thrusting hips. Soon her hips were a blur as she fucked her obedient lesbian dildo whore. Katherine's stiff teats scrapped across her slave's back her pubic bone ground against the specially designed ridges inside the harness bringing her orgasm closer all the time.

"That's it take my fucking strap-on dildo. You like the way Mistress Katherine fucks your slutty hole don't you Juggy Jenny my little dildo whore?"

"Agh oh yes Mistress Katherine I can't stop coming I'm sorry I can't help it."

"Deep down you're still a woman, my woman so I don't mind but I like to hear my slaves cum understand?"

"Oh fuck yes Mistress Katherine oh fuck aghhhh yeahhhhhh fuck yeah."

Seeing Jenny's excitement Katherine pulled out her fake cock and sat down in her Mother's seat she used when she put her make-up on.

"Over here my little dildo whore, I can see from the state of your pussy that you loved my big dick. Since you've left it in such a sticky state get on your knees dildo whore and lick it clean."

This seemed perfectly normal to Jenny and she sank down in between her Mistress's knees gripping the base of the large cock poking out towards the roof.

"I haven't done this before Mistress Katherine but I'll give it my best try."

"Don't fucking lie Johnny big dick told me about you sucking him off."

"Sorry Mistress I meant that I've never sucked a dildo."

"Well I'll tell you this once any dildo Whore that's worthy of my attention had better be able to lick and suck my strap on dildo clean or they won't be my Whore for very long."

Jenny's programming kicked in and her brain went into overdrive her mind was filled with good and bad thoughts. What if Mistress Katherine got rid of me you can't let that happen you'd die you whore besides it's only a little licking and sucking who knows you might just like it you little Whore. Were two that kept coming up so resigning herself to the fact that if Mistress Katherine wanted her to clean off her strap-on then it was her duty to follow Mistress Megan's orders she obliged. Jenny lowered herself towards the head of Kathy's dildo, her tongue snaked out she tentatively lapped at the bulbous piece of plastic and she tasted herself that excited her.

"Yummy it tastes so good just like a pussy Mistress Katherine."

"You wait until you taste the real thing when it's just been pounding away at your fuck hole my little Whore you'll be hooked for life."

Jenny was busy licking her way down the shaft of the strap-on and murmured thanks between slurps and sucks.

"Okay my little dildo whore take the head of my cock in your mouth."

Jenny popped her tongue out and slid it along the length of her Mistress's fake tool. Getting to the head she opened her mouth wide rocked forwards slightly raising herself up and over the dildos knob. Both of her hands went around the shaft instinctively, Jenny started to salivate uncontrollably it lubricated the dildo in her mouth nicely this allowed about three inches to work it's way into her mouth. Katherine ran a hand through Jenny's blonde hair.

"That's Mistress Megan's good little dildo Whore, take your time slut you'll get it soon enough because Mistress will give you a dildo to take home to practice on, but if anyone finds it you'll never see me again. Is that clear my little dildo Whore?"

Coming up for a breath Jenny replied.

"Thank you Mistress Katherine I'll hide it in my special hidey hole that a secret."

As soon as she'd finished speaking Jenny opened her lips dropped her head and began sucking her Mistress's strap-on dildo again.

"See Juggy Jenny your enjoying it aren't you. Linda Cockslut could teach you a thing or two she's a natural born cock sucker if I've ever seen one. I caught the slut deep throating her boyfriend Johnny in the sitting room when I got home the other day."

Taking another breath Jenny asked.

"You did Mistress Katherine? What did you do?"

Then again it was straight back to her Mistress's fake cock, this time she slurped loudly as she took four inches into her mouth swirling her tongue around the head as it passed her painted lips.

"I made the randy fucker do her asshole while I watched to make sure he got it right. This talk is getting me hot, move out of the way."

Kathy stood up undid the strap and dropped the dildo on the floor, climbing onto the bed she patted a spot beside her.

"Over here my little dildo whore it time for you to pleasure your Mistress."

Jenny climbed up beside her Mistress.

"How can I serve you Mistress Katherine?"

"Can't you see how wet your Mistress's cunt is?"

"Oh yes Mistress Katherine your soaking down there I better clean you like a good slave should."

Kathy didn't complain when Jenny pushed her knees apart getting better access to her pussy, instead she repositioned herself against a few pillows so when Jenny started to lick her swollen gash all she had to do was hold her whore's hair out of the way so both Katherine and her little brother would get a perfect view. Jenny liked this position better because she could get to all of her Mistress's pussy, with her hot tongue. She stabbed at Kathy's fuck hole while she rubbed the bridge of her nose against her Mistress's clitty. Flattening her tongue Jenny lapped at Katherine's pouting outer lips savouring the deliciousness then covering her teeth with her lips Jenny took hold of her Mistress's clit and bit down popping the swollen nub out of her mouth before quickly repeating it all over again.

"Agh fuck yessssss Juggy Jenny don't stop your Mistress likes that. Yeah whore that's it."

Encouraged Jenny didn't think of stopping she didn't know where she'd learnt this new trick but Mistress Katherine liked it so she vowed to never forget it. What she was thinking though was ("you wait; when Mistress gets my tongue pierced it'll be even better").

"Tongue fuck Mistress's hole with that long licker of yours my little dildo whore."

Katherine reached up behind her head and retrieved the big boy dildo and anal probe, dropping them beside her waist she lifted both legs and hooked her elbows behind her knees. This had two effects, firstly her hips raised about six inches bringing Kathy's puckered anus in to view of Lukey's hidden camera, and secondly it left her hands directly above her now wide open pussy. Jenny didn't miss a beat she moved with her Mistress greedily stabbing at and licking her Mistress's fuck chute. Katherine held her outer lips apart by pulling them upwards this made her clitoris poke out. Looking down over her heaving chest she watched as Juggy Jenny her newest submissive tongued away along the length of her Mistress's soaking gash.

"Rim your Mistress's anus for her you little Dildo whore."

"But Mistress Katherine its dirty isn't it?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Lick your Mistress's fucking asshole NOW MY LITTLE DILDO WHORE!"

The tone Kathy used hit Jenny as if she'd been physically slapped, every hint of opposition disappeared and her tongue continued down from her Mistress's smooth wet lips stopping only when she touched the puckered sphincter of Katherine's butt.

"Use your tongue on it just like its your Mistress's clitty, pass Mistress Katherine that funny looking dildo she wants to get it nice and slick for you DON'T STOP tongue fuck my ass you FUCKING DILDO WHORE."

Jenny's mouth didn't leave her Mistress's anus, she seen Kathy retrieve the toys earlier and she reached for the ribbed probe her Mistress had indicated. Taking the offered toy Katherine held the handle; resting the tip against Jenny's nose she got her attention.

"Watch as I fuck my cunt with the toy your going to using on your self whenever Mistress Katherine orders, now be a good little Dildo Whore and don't let any of my love nectar touch the sheets while you tongue fuck my shitter."

Jenny watched transfixed as Kathy's super wet slit greedily took six of the wide ribs with ease. When her Mistress started to fuck herself with the probe Jenny's tongue worked overtime to scoop up the liberal amount of pussy juice sliding down towards Katherine's asshole. With the next upwards stroke of the probe Katherine slid it free of her gripping love canal and in the well practiced single movement of rolling her wrist the wide knob and first three ribs of the anal toy were deep inside their proper place. Jenny didn't bat an eyelid and continued licking at her Mistress's now full sphincter, Kathy's other hand was busy rubbing her own blood engorged clit.

As she started to pump the probe into herself she slapped her open pussy.

"Fuck Mistress's ass my little Dildo Whore, don't forget to lick your fucking Mistress Megan's cunt, NOW DILDO WHORE NOW!"

Jenny repositioned herself to one side allowing her to piston the toy with one hand and steady herself with the other. Licking her Mistress's lips Jenny heard moans and when she lightly started chewing Katherine let out a howl of sheer pleasure. Hearing how her Mistress liked this she timed the next series of bites in time with the ribs popping into or out of Katherine's asshole.

"Fuckkkk yessssss Aghhhh fuckkkkkking yessssss. That's my little Dildo whore, just slow down a touch baby."

Kathy was close to coming but wanted to draw it out a little longer. Holding her puffy lips wide apart she said.

"Fuck Mistress Megan's pussy with the other dildo as well, I want them going in opposite directions to start with my little Dildo whore."

"Slow down, no way I want to make my Mistress come and hard," Jenny thought.

Jenny sat back and got into a comfortable position quickly grabbing the big boy dildo she brought it up, holding its huge head an inch away from Katherine's drooling pussy.

"Does Mistress Katherine want it hard and fast, long and slow or long hard fast and slow?"

"JUST GET THAT FUCKING DILDO INSIDE YOUR MISTRESS'S CUNT! Aghhhhhh yeahhhhhh."

Jenny speared the fake dick at Kathy's honey pot splitting it apart as half of the dildo disappeared without a hint of resistance. Doing as she was told Jenny wasn't able to get up much speed, but with nine inches of fat plastic cock plundering her pussy and another eight inches tickling her bowels Katherine was about to explode.

"Go for it my little Dildo whore, fuck Mistress Katherine how she should be fucked, that's it fuck her with those big plastic cocks you little Dildo Whore."

Jenny nearly forgot the probe only moving it slightly the big boy dildo though was a blur as she pumped her Mistress with the full twelve inches of the massive fake tool. Getting caught up in the moment and forgetting her place for a second she breathlessly said.

"Get that big fucker up ya; you like being fucked hard don't ya Megs?"

Kathy reaches down roughly grabbed Jenny's nipples, as she twisted and pulled on her pointy teats she replied.

"That's Mistress Katherine you fucking Dildo Whore and yes your Mistress loves her big dildo especially when you fuck her fast, but she'd like it even better if her slave would fuck her asshole just as fast."

When Jenny increased the speed of the anal probe it's ribbed shaft was just to much for her Mistress to handle. Kathy released Jenny's sore nipples and began pinching her own meaty nipples. All to soon for Katherine she started to grunted and came harder than she'd done so for years.

"Agh fuckkkk yessssss that's it dick your Mistress's cunt Juggy Jenny my little Dildo whore. Fuck my CUNT BITCH!"

Poor Jenny's arms were getting so tired, but she kept up a steady pace as Katherine drove her hips up as best she could to meet every stroke. Her orgasm passing Kathy pulled the dildo from Jenny's grip.

"Give me that you hopeless little bitch, since you couldn't satisfy your Mistress's desires its punishment time. Remove the probe and replace it with your tongue, don't think of answering back either bitch."

Again her Mistress's tone and words stung she didn't enjoy being referred to as a bitch, obediently she slowly withdrew the ribbed probe. "Mistress Megan's asshole didn't taste that bad and by the look of it there's loads of her love juices down there now," thought Jenny. Laying down on the bed Jenny crept up closer to her Mistress's winking sphincter, Kathy bent the dildo enough to allow her Dildo whore access.

"Lick it BITCH lick it B..."

Jenny's hot probing tongue cut her off in mid sentence; she stabbed at Kathy's willing anus. Looking up over her Mistress's smooth pubic area and splayed melons to her face for a reaction she saw Katherine's eyes were closed as she bit her lower lip trying in vain to stifle her moans of pleasure.

"Stick it inside now my good little Dildo whore, you know you want to."

Jenny wasn't sure what her Mistress meant and continued to rim Kathy's asshole.

"PUT YOUR FUCKING TONGUE INSIDE MY ASS NOW BITCH. SHOVE IT UP MY SHITTER BITCH!"

Hating being called a bitch Jenny poked her tongue out as far as she comfortably could and flicked the tip over her Mistress's sphincter once, then centring it against Kathy's asshole pushed as she wiggled the tip forcing her Mistress's anus open. Katherine concentrated hard and suddenly her sphincter relaxed allowing her Dildo whore's tongue to slip its way deep inside. Jenny instinctively pulled back.

"Don't fucking stop now shove it INSIDE BITCH, think of it as your Mistress's pussy Juggy Jenny your Mistress's sweet wet cunt. Shove your fucking tongue in there BITCH and you'll make Mistress Katherine cum again."

The words both stung and excited her so much so that within the three or four minutes it took to bring her Mistress to another powerful orgasm Jenny was going at Kathy's shitter like she was a professional ass licker. With her Mistress's anus so relaxed Jenny was able to rim the inside of Katherine's sphincter muscle with ease. Feeling her lesbian slave whore's tongue digging at the inside of her shitter like brought a series of loud squeals from Kathy's throat.

Hearing the high pitched sound made Jenny pussy feel like it was on fire seeing her Mistress's eyes were still shut, she secretly reached for her soaking gash. Touching her clitoris lightly she began to shake uncontrollably as a massive orgasm crashed its way throughout her entire body never before had she experienced so much pleasure in so many places at once. Katherine didn't notice her Dildo whore's enjoyment she was far to busy in the throws of her own fantastic climax. Katherine's heaving chest slowed gradually opening her eyes she saw Jenny's hand between her thighs looking up their eyes met, Jenny had a look of being caught red handed with her hand in the cookie jar. Her bottom lip quivered tears welled up in her eyes and she couldn't meet her Mistress's gaze for more than a second or two.