Sister Mistress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Mistress Katherine I couldn't help myself it was so so sexy having my tongue up your butt while watching you cum."

"Sure sure it was because you had your tongue up my asshole, that's why you frigged your clit. Come up her and give Mistress Katherine a cuddle my little Dildo whore."

Jenny crawled up into Kathy's open arms.

"I must tell you my little Dildo whore if your tongue wasn't in my ass when you masturbated then it would've been a whole different thing, remember that bitch."

Katherine enjoyed the way that Jenny almost physically cringed every time she called her a bitch; she was definitely going to use that again.

"From now on my slave Juicy Juggy Jenny is not allowed to wear any type of underwear that restricts her Mistress's access, acceptable items include cup less or half cup bras and crotch less or string undies not a thong either. Do you understand Mistress Megan's instructions Dildo whore?"

"Yes Mistress Katherine no more wearing underwear for Juggy Jenny your little Dildo Whore, even when she's not with her Mistress she must be ready for her just the same."

"That's Mistress's good little Dildo Whore."

The girls lay there for another twenty minutes Jenny stroking Kathy's nipples absentmindedly as they talked. Poor Lukey was in agony he'd been sitting in the same position for what seemed like hours bent over the camcorder and now had a cramp in his right thigh. Ever so carefully Lukey stood up, making sure he was silent he didn't want to blow his hiding spot now. Rubbing his thigh to circulate the blood Lukey stood on one leg so he couldn't see the camcorder's view screen, but he sure did hear what happened. There was a loud smack or slapping sound followed by his sister's outburst.

"Get dressed Juggy Jenny your Mistress has tired of you for the time being, leave your cell phone number on the kitchen table on your way out."

By the time he'd quietly sat down, he just managed to catch a glimpse of Jenny's shapely form as she walked into the hallway, he thought he saw a reddish hand print beginning to appear on her butt. Katherine relaxed against her Mother's pillows bathed in the warm afterglow of gratifying sex giving Jenny a few minutes to leave. Propping herself up on her elbows she held her big boobs from the sides and looked at the closet mirror smiling.

"That little bitch has got loads of potential I'm going to enjoy training her, did you see how she liked tongue fucking her Mistress's ass hole and she adores my big titties. I can't wait till I fuck that sweet asshole of hers."

Kathy then rolled to the edge of the bed stood up and walked to the mirror; Lukey was expecting his sister to show off her superb body in the mirror. So he got the shock of his young life when Katherine quickly opened the door to his hiding place and stood blocking his way her hands planted on her hips. She had planned this part of the session because the camcorder's tripod made it focus directly on her smooth labia.

"You dirty little fucker in here with your camcorder and wanking your dick what's more I'll bet."

"No I wasn't Mistress Katherine I didn't."

"Bullshit Cockslut your Mistress knows her kinky fucker of a little brother better than you think. Take all the equipment into my bedroom Lukey baby; it's past your bed time I don't want you up late."

Luke gathered up the camcorder and associated equipment dropped it off on his sister's bed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth before jumping into bed. Katherine followed her younger sibling into her bedroom and switched her laptop on picked up the camcorder and plugged it into the USB port.

Before going to sleep that night Kathy edited the three tapes Lukey baby took from his hiding place and compiled a ninety minute video she pasted a series of clips on Lukey baby's web site. After e-mailing Jade a copy with a covering note telling Jade that this is her latest conquest and asking if she could get her some special anti Androgen drugs from where she worked Katherine curled up in bed for a well deserved sleep.