Sister Mistress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I help you?"

"I hope so young man I hope so."

"What is it exactly I can do?"

"Well I was after a pair of glasses, the only thing is I don't need them so is it possible for me to get a pair with clear glass instead of lenses?"

"Yes of course, that's no problem. Would you like to look at some frames?"

"Please."

With a sweep of his arm he directed Deborah towards one wall covered with pairs of glasses.

"All of these have plain safety glass lenses so you can see how they look and if they suit, I just have to answer that phone feel free to browse wont be long."

Deborah spent five or so minutes trying on different pairs and looking in the mirror finally she settled on a dark rimed pair with medium sized round lenses and carried them to the counter.

"I like these ones, how long will it take to make my glasses?"

"Just a second I'm not sure I think that they are to be discontinued in the near future, I'll check."

He punched away at the computer keyboard for a few seconds then looked up smiling.

"Yeah I was right you can take them today if you like."

"Really?"

"Yeah and since they're going to be discontinued you can have them for 155 dollars."

Excitedly Deborah dug into her handbag and fished out her purse and quickly handed over two 100 dollar notes before he could change his mind. She didn't know why she wanted them but sliding them into their soft case then into her handbag was strangely erotic. Dumping the bags on the rear seat with all the office supplies she pushed the trolley to the trunk of her car and struggled to put the box inside. Just touching the box made Deborah's pussy start to drip and caused her nipples to jump to attention straining against her Lycra bodysuit. Unlocking the drivers door she flopped down into the seat and reached down for the seat control. Pulling the lever Deborah pushed back against her seat, sliding it backwards. She started to pinch her stiff nipples through the slippery material. Slowly spreading her knees as far as she could within the confines of the car, Deborah began running three fingers over her wet crotch. Her breathing quickened as she eased the thin material aside and allowed the cool air to caress her soaking gash. With two fingers Deborah held her cunt lips open for the three fingers of her other hand as they flashed in and out of her drenched pussy. Hearing the squelching sounds of her slick fingers got her even more excited, she was glad that she where she was parked in the multi level car park and it was dark enough so it wasn't to obvious what she was up to. Deborah furiously fingered her gash her wrist a blur as her orgasm approached she started to squeeze her clitty between her thumb and forefinger gasping with every pinch. Her orgasm was upon her before she knew it and she heard herself yell out in the throws of passion.

"OH OH AGH FUCK YESSSSSS AGH YESSSSSS!"

Coming back down Deborah absentmindedly licked the fingers that had been buried deep inside her only seconds earlier she adjusted her G-string bodysuit and started the car.

Three and a half hours after dropping off Luke she arrived home and was surprised to see him standing in the garage waiting for her.

"Hi there Lukey baby you waiting for me?"

"Yes, I've cleaned out the study all that's left now is the big wooden desk the empty filing cabinet and dad's leather chair, can I help you with all this stuff Mum?"

"Since you asked so nicely then yes take it all inside but no peeking now or I'll tell your teacher when she arrives."

"So Mother, had told Katherine to let him know about his teacher," thought Luke.

"Okay mum no worries I won't look."

"Where is your sister? I have a favour to ask her."

"She's in the sitting room watching TV Mum.

Deborah found Katherine on the lounge where Luke baby said she was.

"Hi Kate I let Stella go today, since Linda is living here rent free she can do the cleaning I'll share the cooking as usual, oh yeah can you do me a favour tomorrow."

Kathy had never liked their part time house keeper Stella and was surprised by this turn in her Mother. Kathy hadn't told her to sack Stella or make Linda into her replacement, but definitely liked the idea smiling Kathy answered.

"All depends on what it is Mum."

"Lukey's potential new teacher is coming around for an interview and I forgot about my appointment I can't reschedule either of them. So I was hoping you could interview Miss Johnson for me."

"Yeah I'll do that for you Mum, what time will she be here?"

"Thanks Sweetie, I told her that you would ring her to confirm a time. Oh yeah there's a delivery coming sometime tomorrow if I'm not home just get them to put it in the study will you, Kate. I've got her number here somewhere fuck my handbag needs a clean out. Ah ha got it."

Deborah passed a small piece of paper to her daughter on it written in her Mother's flowing script Miss Dianne Johnson followed by a cell phone number that Katherine recognized immediately as her Mother's.

"Okay Mum I'll ring her after dinner shall I? Now don't you think it's time you had a shave Mum you want to be nice and smooth all over for your appointment don't you."

"Great so long as you ring her before nine o'clock she told me she's going out. Look at the time would you I've got to have a bath before dinner."

Half way up the steps Deborah stooped and turned to Kathy holding her hands up in front of herself.

"Do you like my nails Kate?"

"Nice Mum they'll look even better painted bright red to match your lips."

Deborah turned and continued up the stairs, Kathy watched her Mother as she went, smiling when she saw the dark wet patch on the back of her Mother's pleated skirt.

She hadn't told her daughter about her special Mega purchase of rubber gear and had left the box locked in the trunk of her car.

Lukey baby was busy lugging the boxes office supplies from the rear seat of his Mother's car up the steps into the study he wanted to take a peek but wasn't game enough. Then he went to the kitchen to finish preparing their dinner he was going all out tonight he was planning on a traditional roast with all the trimmings. Deborah hadn't said anything as over the last two or three weeks Luke had taken over preparing all of their meals, as well as cleaning the house and all other chores inside it was as if she just didn't notice. As Luke stood at the sink peeling potatoes his sister walked up behind him.

"Tonight I think Linda should serve our meal Lukey baby Cockslut, what do you think Lukey?"

"She'd love that Mistress Katherine but what about Mum she'll freak out won't she?"

"No, she won't haven't you noticed how much more liberal she's become in the last few weeks she's dressing more like a woman with her figure should showing off her excellent legs and massive tits. You can't say you haven't seen it."

"Oh yes Mistress I've noticed the way Mum's been dressing that's for sure."

"I'll bet you've been fantasizing about her haven't you, Lukey baby Cockslut?"

Not daring to look at his sister Lukey replied his face flushing with embarrassment.

"Yes, Mistress Katherine both of you at once."

"You're a kinky fucker Lukey baby when you've finished the vegetables go up to your room and change into Linda Cockslut."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

"Make sure she's as sexy as possible Cockslut."

An hour later Kathy walked into the kitchen drawn there by the delicious aroma of the roasting meat and potatoes. Linda Cockslut was standing at the stove stirring a pot of gravy she was dressed in a dark blue hip hugging micro skirt her white lace top stockings were clearly visible below the hemline. Kathy could see that Linda Cockslut wasn't wearing a bra because the electric blue latex bodysuit she had on hugged every curve of her body. Katherine was to find out later that Johnny big dick had ordered it over the Internet and gave it to Lukey baby Cockslut for learning how to deep throat him without gagging. The fake boobs she had on were slightly squashed, but the nipples stood out proudly through the stretchy blue material. Over the top Linda was wearing a totally see through white blouse and on his feet was his new leather spike ankle boots. Before putting his Mother's wig on Luke had taken great care with his make-up and choosing what jewellery to wear. He settled on the matching fake pearl earrings and necklace along with a gold band style bangle around his right wrist and his sister's old watch around his left. Below the level of his right ankle boot Lukey baby had clipped a gold ankle bracelet. By the time he'd donned the shoulder length wig he had to rush dressing otherwise their dinner would be ruined.

"That smells great Linda nearly as good as you look might I add."

"Thank you, Mistress Katherine I try to please. It'll be about five minutes Mistress Katherine if that's okay."

"I'll call Mum then."

Katherine walked to the foot of the stairs and called out.

"Hey Mum dinners ready."

Deborah came down the stairs as Linda Cockslut set the table and put the food out he then went into the sitting room.

"Your dinner is served ladies."

Sitting down Deborah started the conversation.

"Great Linda I'm starving, it smells so so good I hope you haven't gone too to much trouble Sweetie."

"No way Mum cousin Linda loves to cook don't you, Linda Cockslut?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine Linda Cockslut loves to cook for both of you."

"Linda Cockslut, gee Kate that's a good name for the little tart, how did you come up with it?"

"When I caught the little Cockslut deep throating Johnny he was calling her Linda baby Cockslut."

"Linda baby Cockslut eh."

"No, please Aunt Deborah please don't call me that not you too."

"Don't dare talk back to your Aunty Deborah, like that Linda Cockslut."

"Linda Cockslut, Linda Cockslut, Linda Cockslut, don't you just love the way it flows off the tongue Kate. You try Sweetie."

"Linda Cockslut, Linda Cockslut, Linda Cockslut, yeah it does roll off the tongue doesn't it Mum."

Lukey baby just sat there as his Mother and older sister belittled him throughout their meal.

"You know Linda Cockslut if you weren't so slutty your Aunty Deborah would trust you a little more."

"Sorry Aunt Deborah I can't help myself whenever I see a semi hard dick I just have to suck it and that usually ends up with me being fucked silly. I guess I'm just a whore at heart."

Lukey baby felt his sister pat his knee when she listened to his last reply. Glancing at her Lukey baby saw his sister's wink.

"Well, I suppose it's a case of once a whore always a whore, what do you say Kate?"

"You should have seen her this afternoon when you were out Mum I came in and caught her with a vibrator deep up her asshole while she sucked Johnny's big thick cock."

"Really did he fuck her to?"

"Sure did Mum, I told him if he didn't replace the vibrator with his long dick then I'd tell you and his Mother that I caught them at it."

"Desert Ladies?"

"Yes, please Linda Sweetie."

"Not for me or you for that matter Linda Cockslut we are watching our figures we're not a gym junky like Mum."

Leaving her plate where it was Katherine went back into the sitting room her favorite program was about to start. Deborah stayed at the table watching her niece as she cleared the table and stacked the dishwasher. "I wish it was me that walked in on the little whore I would've slapped her silly sent her to her room and then given Johnny the fuck of his young life. It's been far too long since my pussy has been pounded by a real live cock, that big black dildo is a poor substitute for the real thing." She wistfully thought to herself. Feeling her pussy starting to moisten with these thoughts of a Johnny's big cock she quickly finished off her slice of mud cake and stood up.

"Lovely dinner Linda Cockslut Sweetie you've certainly out done yourself tonight."

"Thank you, Aunty Deborah I'm glad you liked it."

"When you decide to finally settle down your going to make someone very very happy young lady."

"Thank you, Aunty Deborah you're so good to me."

"Of course I am, you are my twin sister Denise's little girl, I have to look out for you."

Deborah left Linda to finish her duties and headed towards her room, she wasn't sure why but she knew that she might be getting an important phone call. Seeing her Mother walk past Kathy thought "I'll give her a ring after my show is finished." Deborah closed her bedroom door as if on auto pilot she walked over to her dresser and reached for her trusty black dildo. "I should have enough time to fuck my brains out before the phone rings" Deborah thought. She slumped down on the bed and was so horny that she didn't remove her bodysuit Deborah simply pulled it to one side and slid the thick fake cock slowly into her soaking gash. She'd been waiting for this ever since she'd left the lingerie store. She bent her knees bring them up to her chest then reached around so she could pump the big black dildo into her willing pussy. Deborah's wrist and the dildo was a blur the fake tool made squelching sounds and suddenly Deborah screamed. "Oh fuck yessssss dick my wet cunt big dick fuck dirty Deb's wet cunt with your lovely big prick." She thrashed around on the bed as her orgasm wracked her body she slowed down and twitched every now and again. Deborah pulled the fake dick out and sat up on the edge of the bed, she looked down at the huge dildo its black surface glistening with her juices.

"Go on Dirty Deb you know you want to lick the pussy juice off, don't you."

For the next five minute Deborah licked every inch of the fake tool at least twice. She looked over at the clock and when she noticed the time she stood up and dropped her favorite dildo back in it's home.

Then reaching for her cell phone she sat back on her bed and waited for it to ring it was almost 8.30. When her show finished Kathy stood up and went to her room she wanted a little privacy when she rang Miss Johnson. Kicking her door shut Katherine picked up the receiver and dialled her Mother's cell phone number. Down the hall her Mother's room was suddenly filled with the sounds the Simpson's TV show theme music, Deborah quickly pushed the answer button and put the cell phone to her ear.

"Hello is that the teacher Miss Johnson?"

"Hi yes it is."

"Oh hi there my name is Katherine I'm ringing on behalf of my Mother Deborah Jenson, to arrange a time for an appointment."

Kathy planned that in the near future she would be Miss Johnson's Mistress as well. That's why she used her full name.

"Yes yes Deborah Jenson she told me that her son needs a special kind of teacher. What time would suit your Mother Katherine?"

"She said that you should get here at ten o'clock tomorrow morning Miss Johnson."

"Please call me Dianne or Di only my students call me Miss Johnson. Okay then tell your Mother I'll be there at ten o'clock sharp. If your home I'd love to meet you too."

"I might be home Dianne and I'd like to meet you to."

"Bye then Katherine."

"Yeah bye Dianne."

As Kathy placed the receiver down in its cradle she heard a knock at her door.

"Come in."

Deborah opened her daughter's bedroom door and stuck her head around the corner.

"Have you rang Miss Johnson yet Kate?"

"Just got off the phone to her, she said shell be here at ten o'clock sharp."

"Gee it's a pity that I'm going to miss her, can you make sure she's got good references and I'd like her to be strict but fair. By that I mean she'll punish Lukey baby whenever he does wrong and reward him if he's done well."

"That shouldn't be any problems Mum she sounds really nice over the phone."

Kathy was looking forward to interviewing Miss Johnson

"Well I'm off to bed now I've got a big day tomorrow, goodnight Sweetie."

"Yeah goodnight Mum see you in the morning."

Deborah closed her daughter's door and turning towards her own bed room saw Linda coming out of the bathroom she stood in the shadows for a second admiring her young niece, Deborah cleared her throat to get her sons attention and walked over.

"Thanks again for dinner Linda."

"My pleasure Aunty Deborah it the least I can do since your putting me up rent free."

"Don't you worry Sweetie it's not really rent free, because you're doing the house work aren't you Linda Cockslut."

Before Lukey baby could protest Deborah leant across lifted her son's chin and kissed Linda Cockslut on the lips, holding the embrace for a second longer than she should have. Lukey baby desperately wanted to slide his tongue into his mother's mouth but somehow refrained from doing it. Breaking the kiss Lukey breathlessly whispered.

"Thanks I won't Aunty Deborah goodnight."

"Good night Linda see you in the morning Sweetie."

Lukey baby went to bed as well. He thought about masturbating but his sister's warning was still ringing in his ears so he thought better of it. As usual the next morning at eight thirty Lukey baby woke his sister by lightly tapping on her bedroom door. Admitting him Kathy sat up and took the offered cup of coffee looking at her little brother standing before her dressed in a cute red silk nightie that hardly covered his butt cheeks and man pussy she patted the bed clothes beside her.

"Come and sit here Mistress Katherine has some instructions for you Linda my little Cockslut."

Lukey baby quickly sank onto the bed next to his sister as she sipped her morning coffee.

"Agh that's nice coffee Linda now this morning at nine o'clock I want you to go to your room and stay in there no matter what you hear until one o'clock this afternoon, clear Cockslut?"

"Crystal clear Mistress Katherine, anything else?"

"Yes don't touch yourself in a sexual way at all you're to study this math's text book instead. I'll have a fruit and yogurt smoothie for breakfast Linda and make Mum one too"

Kathy gave him one of her old first year collage text books that started with basic mathematics and went on to the more advanced stuff like algebra, properties of triangles etc. Taking the book Lukey baby went to his room dropped the book on his bed and headed for the kitchen. He skinned a mango and cut up two bananas put them into the blender three quarters filled it with yogurt from the refrigerator. Switching it on to pulse he heard his Mother come into the Kitchen.

"Morning Sweetie did you sleep well?"

"Fantastic Aunt Deborah, I'm making you a fruit smoothie for breakfast if it's all right."

"Oh yes its perfect cause I don't have a lot of time, my day is going busy and I'll be flat out."

Lukey poured the smoothie into two tall glasses placing a sliced strawberry on the rim he handed one to his Mother and was about to take his sister's up to her bedroom when he saw her coming down the stairs. Deborah tasted the yogurt smoothie, turned to Kathy who was now beside her.

"Hi Kate you should try this drink Linda made for breakfast its unreal. Oh shit look at the time I'm running so late."

Deborah ran through the sitting room and up the steps heading for her bedroom. Chuckling to herself Katherine took the glass Lukey baby was still holding at arms length.

"Gee she's in a rush eh, Linda Cockslut."

"She sure is Mistress Katherine she sure is."

Katherine left Lukey baby to clean up knowing that he had less than ten minutes and he'd have to be in his room or else. She followed her Mother upstairs she wanted to give her a few last orders slash suggestions, without knocking she walked into Deborah's bedroom. She was sitting at the dresser mirror applying dark eye shadow, her ample breasts barely covered by the thin dressing gown knotted at her waist.

"Hi Mum can I borrow some of your dark blue nail polish?"