Sister Mistress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sweetie it's in the top drawer with all the others."

Kathy opened the drawer searching for the polish she took out the one she'd asked about and a bright shade of red and placing it in front of her Mother.

"Is that the colour you're wearing Mum?"

Deborah glanced down for a second then back to her reflection.

"Sure is Sweetie should look good don't you think?"

"When you leave for your appointment, walk down the rear steps into the garage Mum you'll make them cream themselves at your meeting."

Kathy quickly added, this was the first time she'd been so forward with her suggestions and she hoped her Mother was far enough under her control that she'd not even notice. She needn't have worried because her mother slowly turned to her where Kathy was standing.

"When I leave Kate I'll go down the rear steps into the garage so I don't disturb you or Lukey baby."

Fuck the horny old bitch is really susceptible, taking a large breath her heart pounding in her chest Kathy thought, "it's time to give a real test she thought."

"Yeah okay Mum, I'd appreciate that, but when you get to the garage don't get into your car instead walk out and around your car, then towards the front door. When your feet hit the cobblestone pathway you'll become your alter ego Dianne Johnson the nymphomaniac school teacher, she'll walk to the front door and knock. When she comes inside it's up to her to do or say whatever she wants, she's to portray her real self no holds barred. Dianne will portray herself as the nympho that she is really is all she lives for is to gratify her rampant sexual urges. Understand?"

"Yeah Sweetie DJNT when feet hit path."

"I'll leave you to get ready then. It's time I did some work anyway give me a yell when you go."

Kathy sat in her bedroom the door slightly ajar trying to think what DJNT stood for it only took a few minutes for Kathy to work it out and finally settled on Dianne Johnson Nymphomaniac Teacher DJNT for short. She also got ready for her appointment by putting on a white lace bodysuit that has ruffles around the waist and up either side of the plunging neck line there were four buttons to open the crotch. To the hanging suspenders Kathy attached a brand new pair of white lace top stockings. If her Mother tried anything at all then Kathy wanted to look as virginal as she possibly could in her sexy lingerie so to tone it down a touch she wore a modest pair of two inch heels and a simple white sun dress with a wide leather belt drawn loosely around her waist that just managed to hide the ruffles of the bodysuit. Kathy was just putting her hair up into a pair of pigtails held by very teenage butterfly clips, at three minutes to ten o'clock her Mother walked past her door.

"I'm off Kate I'll see you later Sweetie."

Katherine swung her head around but wasn't quick enough to see Deborah. Standing up Kathy bolted for her bedroom door but only caught a glimpse of Deborah as she disappeared down the stair well leading to the garage, her long red hair drawn up in a bun on top of her head instead of the usual pony trailing half way down her back.

"Well that's something new" Kathy said to herself.

Katherine quickly made her way down to the sitting room she heard a knock at the front door and almost ran to answer it. Opening the door she was greeted by her Mother, she had a pair of dark rimmed glasses perched on her nose and as her eyes roamed over her daughter's body she pushed the glasses back up the bridge of her nose with a pointed finger.

"Hello my name is Dianne Johnson I have an appointment with Deborah Jenson at ten."

Katherine had never seen her mother wear glasses and wondered where she'd gotten them from.

"Hello Dianne, come in. It's me Katherine, Mum sends her regrets she can't be here she had an appointment she forgot about and couldn't reschedule, but she wants me to interview you."

"Thank you Katherine it's nice to put a name to a face. Can I hang my coat in here?"

"Oh sorry yes by all means go right ahead, I should've offered to take it for you what sort of a host am I?"

Kathy watched as her Mother slowly almost teasingly undid her belt then undid the buttons just as slowly, turning she flicked it off her shoulders and hung it on the hook beside the door. Kathy thought her mother was going to wear the pink satin dress, but her Mother stood there wearing a grey business jacket with a matching pencil line skirt. The skirt only just covered her sheer black stocking tops until she reached upwards to hang her coat then her Mothers entire stocking tops and blue suspender straps came into view. Deborah turned back to face Katherine with a smile on her face knowing that she'd just shown off her naked upper thighs to this younger woman. Kathy could see her Mother was wearing a low cut knitted cotton top under her jacket but, her Mother's massive tits were sagging slightly to the sides and the way that they swayed each time her Mother moved she instinctively knew she wasn't wearing a bra. What really excited Kathy though was the leather knee length black boots her Mother was wearing. Deborah followed her daughter into the sitting room and took the seat that the woman she guessed to be in her early twenties offered opposite her on the sofa. Deborah sat with her knees together and her hands resting on them, her inch long bright red nails pointing in Kathy's direction.

"Well I suppose we should get started. Dianne my Mother wanted to know about your references as well as you policy on punishment and rewards, fill me in please."

Oh yeah I'd love to fill you in you gorgeous little minx Dianne thought to herself as she started to reply.

"Well as far as punishment goes Katherine, I'm extremely pro corporal punishment including detention and canning if it's warranted. As for rewards I suppose I'd say that I'm defiantly over generous, I believe the reward should match the accomplishments. I can give you a few phone numbers that your Mother can call of other people I've worked for in the past."

"You sound great so far Dianne I think Mum would prefer to ring them herself so I'll take the list."

Dianne reached for her purse and pulled out a piece of note paper with several phone numbers written in it. Kathy looked at it and noticed that even though the names were different all the numbers were for her Mother's cell phone, she folded it and put into the pocket of her sun dress. Dianne wanted to have another look at this sweet little thing so she cleared her throat.

"Excuse me Katherine could I possible have a glass of water please?"

"No worries Dianne I wont be a second."

Kathy jumped to her feet, the nearly nonexistent support the flimsy bodysuit she had on allowed her big melons bounce. Dianne's eyes followed every movement of Katherine's body as her daughter walked to the kitchen. The sun light streaming through the window turned the thin white sun dress Kathy had on translucent, her young shapely legs clearly visible as was the two and a half inch wide gap between her upper thighs. Kathy opened the refrigerator and poured Dianne a cold glass of mineral water, coming half way back to her Mother, Katherine stopped in the doorway with her legs slightly apart allowing the sunlight flood around her. The sunlight was so strong Dianne couldn't see Katherine's face, but Kathy on the other hand could see her Mother checking her out, putting her weight on one leg she cocked her hips to one side and opening her knees a little more asked.

"Would you rather a coffee Dianne?"

Anything to get another perv on your sexy young body Deborah thought and quickly replied.

"Um yes please Katherine I'd love a coffee I was in such a rush this morning I didn't have time for one before I left home."

Kathy returned several minutes later carrying two steaming mugs of fresh coffee placing them on the low table she took her seat opposite her Mother. While she was in the kitchen out of her Mother's view she undid two more buttons on her sun dress and tucked the collar under thus showing off a massive amount of cleavage and most of her firm young tits. Kathy's dress was open that far that if she'd been wearing a bra her Mother would've been able to see where the cups were joined. Lucky for her or by clever design more likely, the body suits plunging neckline hid all trace of her lingerie, but her big boobs were almost popping right out. Not trusting her voice Dianne grabbed at her coffee slowly sipping the hot liquid she watched Katherine and was trying to work out if she was giving her the come on. One thing she was certain about was that Katherine's dress hadn't been that far open when she first came in, the younger woman was certainly a turn on, just the type she liked.

"Did she open it further when she was in the kitchen" Dianne wondered what else Katherine had been up to. Katherine's question brought her back to the present.

"I'm sorry Katherine what did you say? I was away with the pixie's enjoying my excellent coffee."

"I asked why you didn't teach at a school."

"Well I will be completely honest with you Katherine, but please don't be shocked. It's that I suffer from a slight case of Terret's syndrome, it flares up when ever I get sexually excited."

Kathy had heard of it and she knew that a sufferer was prone to outbursts they couldn't help themselves and would say whatever they were thinking. Another non implanted impulse her Mother had come up with, like the glasses even if they were a nice touch she would have to stop her Mother from doing it, you never know what the horny bitch would get up to Kathy thought.

"Is that the only reason Dianne?"

"No the hours weren't flexible enough for my lifestyle and when your Mum told me, if she employs me I'd work from nine thirty until three o'clock five days a week without holidays until your brother is up to date and getting straight A's from his home school supervisor. Which shouldn't take long at all, the hours suit me perfectly."

"Would you like to see where you'd be working Dianne? If you get the job that is."

"That would be great if I could Katherine."

"Follow me then."

Kathy said as she stood and walked towards the hall leading to the spare bedroom and study, with Dianne following close behind. It took all of her will power not to reach out and grab Katherine's pert bum. Stopping outside the door with her hand on the door knob Katherine turned and faced her Mother.

"It's a little bit messy, Mum only went shopping yesterday for the things you might need."

Dianne lent in a little closer and placed her hand over daughters and in a husky voice said.

"Don't worry about it Katherine lets just have a look shall we."

Without waiting for an answer Dianne turned the knob and her daughter's wrist then pushed the door open. The room was about twenty five feet square, "quite large for a private classroom" Dianne thought. On the wall opposite the door stood an over large ornate wooden desk with a plush padded leather chair behind it. Beside the large desk opposite the window was an empty bookshelf and in the corner was a filing cabinet the floor was littered with half a dozen cardboard boxes, Dianne walked in and turned to Katherine.

"This would be perfect Katherine all it needs is a few desks and heavy curtains so the students can't see outside and get distracted, oh yeah and a white board of course. Speaking of students can you tell me more about your brother please Katherine?"

"I'm expecting a delivery of those very things Dianne. Lets go back to the sitting room so I can hear the door bell. This room is almost sound proof and you can't hear a thing when the door is even half shut."

Kathy followed her Mother out into the sitting room, she was sure that she could hear a slight swishing sound as Deborah's heels clicked along the tiled floor in front of her, she put it down to the stockings she was wearing. Dianne sat down before Kathy and in a hopeful almost pleading tone asked.

"Is there any chance of another coffee Katherine honey?"

Smiling and extending her hand for the cup Kathy replied.

"Don't make it a habit Dianne."

Chuckling Kathy walked to the kitchen and refilled Dianne's cup from the coffee maker added the milk and sugar. She carried it into her waiting Mother and sat down.

"What do you want to know about Lukey baby?"

"Well your Mother didn't say much she told me was that he was her confused baby boy, he has an identity crisis, that he was being bullied at school and the College was next to useless when it came to dealing with it. Most of all though she said he's in desperate need of a special teacher that knows how to keep a boy's mind focused. How old is Lukey?"

"He's nineteen almost twenty so he needs heaps of help with his focus."

"Oh I was thinking he was a little younger it doesn't matter, it's more fun when their older."

They sat and made small talk while Dianne finished her coffee, putting down the cup she stood up and extended her hand towards her daughter.

"If that's all Katherine, I've got to get going there's a few things I have to do before I go home."

"Yes that's fine I'll get Mum will ring you tonight and let you know if you got the job. I'll be trying to make sure you get it Dianne."

Katherine was interested where her Mother was planning on going, it was her fault because she'd forgotten to direct where she should go or what she should do until it was time for her to turn back into Deborah Jenson rich bitch. She didn't really care but made a mental note to order her to recount her day later that night while she was brushing her hair, then she'd be in perfect position for her web cam.

Dianne took her coat from the hook throwing it her arm she shook Katherine's hand again.

"Thank you again Katherine I hope to be seeing more of you soon, bye."

Shutting the door Kathy lent against it and cocked her head to one side trying to hear her Mother's car start. Thirty seconds later she'd heard her Mother reverse out of their drive way, glancing at the grandfather clock Kathy saw it was ten minutes past eleven so she went to her laptop on the kitchen table to work while she waited for the delivery.

Dianne drove to the end of the street then pulled to the side road, reaching for the glove compartment she took out her directory. Thumbing through the pages she found the right one and worked out where she had to go. Fifteen minutes later she was driving through the light industrial park on the outskirts of town looking for the right place, she pulled into the car park. Dianne reached up and undid the elastic band holding her bun in place, shaking out her auburn hair it cascaded down past her shoulders. After checking her make-up in the rear view mirror she stepped out of the door locked her car and walked towards the shop, the automatic doors swished apart as she approached. As she'd expected there was row upon row of pornographic magazines three quarters of the back wall was devoted to a display of over 100 dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, anal beads and quite a few double and even triple headed dildos designed for anal and vaginal stimulation. The side wall had a display of glossy magazines in plastic wrap there was every conceivable fetish represented. Everything from full on lesbian, Granny fucking, straight fucking and lactation to cross dressers, transvestites, fisting and full on gay was depicted in some form or another. The middle aged guy behind the glass counter top looked up.

"Do you need any help Miss?"

Seeing what she was looking for Dianne started towards the rear wall.

"No I'm okay."

Dianne stopped when she got to the corner containing the bondage gear she was looking for a leather harness that had a ball the size of a pool ball in the middle. She'd seen one in the poster at the lingerie store and instantly wanted one. Looking through the racks she found one it had a green ball Dianne turned the label around and found out that it was called a ball gag. For the next ten minutes she studied the wall of dildos finally choosing a wand type of vibrator that can be used both anal and straight sex. When she saw the huge monster that had only just came into stock and hadn't been displayed yet her eyes widened and her hand reached out involuntary towards the 14 inch long pliable fake dick complete with balls the size of small apples. Dianne's hand went no way near going around the huge phallus gently squeezing she marvelled at how life like it felt. When she turned it around and discovered that it was actually a vibrator she knew that she'd have to buy it. Dianne's eyes continuing along the wall settling on a two foot long double headed dildo that was a pair of twins for her favorite black fake dick at home. Reaching for it she quickly went towards the front of the shop as she neared the counter she saw a pair of mannequins one had on a black trimmed in white cup less latex waist clincher with several buckles up the front, matching suspender belt, black fishnet stockings, full length black latex gloves to top it off was a four inch wide latex collar. Unable to take her eyes off it Dianne placed the dildos and ball gag on the glass counter top and pointed at the mannequin her voice shaking with excitement she asked.

"Do you have that fucking horny Latex out fit in stock?"

"Yeah it should be down where you found the ball gag Miss."

Dianne quickly walked back to the rear corner, after several minutes she'd found the items and went to pay for them. A magazine cover caught her eye for a second she diverted to get a closer look. There was a picture of a large breasted woman in her early forties with a strap-on cock poised to fuck a young guy tied over a table. Quickly finding it on the shelf she took it along with the small packages of latex to the waiting middle aged man, he had already totalled up her purchases and was just testing the motor in the dildo quickly finishing he put everything into a thick black plastic shopping bag.

"That'll be 430 dollars please."

Dianne pulled her purse from her bag, opening it she realized that she only had about 175 dollars in cash she'd have to go to the ATM later.

"Do you take Dinners club or American express?"

"Dinner's club is fine do you want the records to say cash withdrawal? A lot of people do so their spouse doesn't find out"

"What ever it's fine I don't mind."

She gave him Deborah's credit card and waited while he wrote out the slip, she signed it Deborah Jenson. Taking her shopping she went to her car and opened the door, being locked in the midday sun it was like an oven and when she sat down she quickly wriggled out of her jacket. Starting the car she drove out of the industrial park towards town, she pulled up at the Mall and walked inside she wasn't sure why, but she wanted something she just didn't know what it was. It was like the fog had come over her again as she roamed around window shopping for over an hour before it lifted. Dianne found herself standing in the doorway of a shoe shop on the second level watching the woman about her age. She was dressed in a denim boiler suit with a gold chain link belt around her waist her long shoulder length black hair held back with a denim head band, she had all the right curves in all the right places. Walking into the shop Dianne browsed the discount table secretly watching the assistant as she squatted down and helped a customer's son into a pair of shoes. Taking a seat Dianne watched the slight dark haired woman on her knees tying up the laces of a child's shoes as his mother watched. Seeing that Dianne was interested she turned to her smiling.

"They're for his Auntie's wedding he's a page boy, doesn't he look sweet?"

"Oh yes, he'll be very cute all done up in a tux for sure."

The boy's mother laughed at Dianne's comment, her son stood up and after the assistant checked to see if there was sufficient room for his toes to grow said.