Sister Mistress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Walk around to see if there comfortable darling."

The started to run around the shop, after a minute of this his Mother told him to settle down. He completely ignored her and began jumping on the chairs embarrassing his Mother.

"I'll take them, he can wear them it'll stop him from causing a scene."

Her brat of a child continued to run amok as she followed the shop assistant to the cash register, the assistant rang up her purchase took the offered money, quickly dug out the right change and put the box containing her sons old shoes into a plastic bag.

"Thank you and please come again."

"Come on Jeffrey it's time to go, if you're good I'll get you an ice cream."

The woman said, as she tried to control her child and make her way towards the door at the same time. Looking up Dianne noticed the shop assistant standing beside her chair.

"Some kids these days Eh, my name is Roslyn how can I help you?"

"ER yes Roslyn like most children today he needs a good spanking. Do you have any lace up boots?"

"What height and do you have any particular colour in mind?"

"Anything from mid calf up as for colours well I'll let you surprise me Roslyn."

"No problems we had better measure first you then."

Bending her knees Roslyn sank down in front of Dianne and reached for the ankle of her boot. Lifting Dianne's leg she slid her hand down the back of her calf muscle in between the open leather boot and her stockinged leg. Dianne felt the familiar stirring, a slight tingling deep within her pussy start to grow stronger, and she took a deep breath. Gently Roslyn slid the boot off Dianne's foot and lowered it into the cool metal measuring device, when she heard her customer suck in her breath she said.

"Oh I'm sorry Miss I should've warned you it would be cold."

It wasn't the cold metal that made her gasp it was the fact that this cutie was holding onto her leg absentmindedly caressing her calf. Pulling herself together Dianne, smiling replied.

"It's okay Roslyn it wasn't it that took my breath away Sweetie."

Roslyn slowly let her eyes roam their way down this ladies body having seen the ample cleavage and stocking tops when she'd walked in had sparked her interest immediately. Finally arriving at Dianne's feet, she took the measurement and straightened up.

"I'll be right back I'll just go and get a few pairs for you to try. Are you sure you don't have any colours in mind?"

Dianne looked over the top of her glasses and shook her head. As she waited Dianne reached down and removed the other boot, Roslyn went to the store room she knew that there were several pairs size six. She climbed the ladder and took down three longish white cardboard boxes. Carrying them back out into the shop she placed them on the floor next to Dianne and knelt beside them. She shook the top off the first box and pulled the tissue paper aside, Dianne liked what she saw. A pair of shiny black knee length boots the heels were a good six inches high and they had long black laces crisscrossing their way all the way down to the toes. Roslyn took one out of the paper and expertly adjusted the laces taking Dianne by the ankle again she slid her toes into the boot and up her calf.

"Stand up Miss and see if their all right for length."

Dianne stood in front of Roslyn their bodies only inches apart. From her position on the floor the shop assistant's nose was barely inches from Dianne's Lycra clad mound the heady perfume from her drenched pussy wafted across the tiny gap and assaulted Roslyn's nostrils. The mixture of foot odour leather and this sexy woman's sex lit a fire in Roslyn, this wasn't the first time in her job she'd smelt that delicious aroma, one of the perks of the job.

"Yeah it's fine, really sexy or what? I'll try the other one Roslyn so I can go for a walk?"

"Yes of course, sit down and I'll help you with the other one Miss."

Taking her seat Deborah replied. "My name is Dianne"

She sat there and swore should could feel Roslyn caressing her calf as she slid the other boot onto Dianne's leg before starting to lace it up. Looking down Dianne could see straight down Roslyn's open boiler suit and was treated to the sight of a moderate sized pair of tanned breasts encased in a light pink see through bra gently swinging from side to side with each of Roslyn's movements. As she watched she saw a pair of twin silver dollar sized nipples start growing so didn't worry about how wet she'd become. Dianne was getting wetter all the time and she accidentally whispered her next thought.

"I just need you to eat my pussy."

Roslyn was close enough that she heard every syllable, but she didn't show any outward sign she simply put it down to her own wishful thinking, after all she'd be happy to do it. Dianne realized what she'd said and quickly tried to cover it up with some conversation.

"Gee you've got a great tan, have you been on holidays Roslyn?"

Looking up from the long laces in her hands she saw Dianne's glasses were perched on the end of her nose with her eyes glued to Roslyn's open top. Smiling up at Dianne, she tossed her hair out of her eyes Roslyn replied.

"No my ex husband bought me a sun bed years ago and I've just started using it in the last six months, besides I haven't got the time to go on a holiday Dianne."

She finished the lacing of Dianne's boots rocking back she sat with her legs underneath herself and watched as Dianne paraded along the aisle beside her.

"Oh Roslyn their a perfect fit your a marvel. Next please."

She quickly sat down because when she walked the thin crotch of her bodysuit started to work its way between her pussy lips and into her soaking gash. Dianne looked down at Roslyn removing her boots and bit her bottom lip then whispered.

"I'm so fucking wet can you smell my overflowing cunt."

Again Roslyn heard her and this time it registered but she didn't reply. Lifting Dianne's leg to remove the first boot the smell of her customers sex was strong Roslyn stole a glance at Dianne's creamy upper thighs. By holding her leg up like this she was able to see the dark vee of Lycra only half covering Dianne's pussy. Quickly she placed the new bright red leather boot onto her customer's foot and without lacing it she lifted Dianne's other leg. This time it was her turn to gasp and gulp for a breath because Dianne's bodysuit had completely disappeared and her shaved lips poked out from either side of the Lycra. Roslyn could see the material above Dianne's puffy lips getting darker by the second. Dianne allowed her to lift her leg and at the same time she let her other knee fall against the arm of the chair, showing Roslyn more of her sodden gash. Putting her customer's foot back onto the ground her hands shaking Roslyn went back to the laces she didn't trust herself to look up at Dianne's face. From her position on the floor as she got closer to the top of each boot she was looking directly at Dianne's open thighs and drenched pussy, finally finishing she rocked back.

"There you go Dianne try them out."

Dianne stood and walked around the shop loving the fact that she was spreading her scent around the small shoe store, if it wasn't for the gusset of her bodysuit splitting her puffy cunt lips she would have been dripping on the carpet she was that horny. Returning to where Roslyn was still crouched down on the floor Dianne, sat down allowing her thighs to part unnecessarily wider than need be.

"Next pair please Roslyn Sweetie."

Leaning forward Roslyn took Dianne's ankle again and propped her foot against her thigh not far from her own steaming twat. She was more excited than she'd been in quite a while not since her niece stayed with her one Christmas a few years back in fact she thought as she undid the red laces. Dianne looked down at her to see if those fantastic rock hard nipples were on view again. She had to be content with seeing them straining against the denim, standing out at least three quarters of an inch above the normal curve of her breasts. Roslyn soon had both boots off and slowly reached for the last box she'd brought out.

"These ones are a little higher than the knees they are zippered below the knee but have straps for the last eight inches Dianne they sort of flare out four inches above the knee. Still want to try them?"

"Oh yes please Roslyn they sound great let's try."

Roslyn opened the box removed the tissue paper to reveal a shiny black pair of six inch stiletto mid thigh length boots Roslyn didn't miss the barely audible moans that escaped Dianne's lips or the heady aroma emanating from between her slightly open thighs. This made Roslyn hotter and suddenly a thought struck her.

"If she likes these boots so much I might try and see if I can get into the store room where I can show her some of my special foot wear."

Taking each long black boot in turn she slid them onto Dianne's legs, zipped and quickly laced them up. When Dianne stood to walk around the tops of the boots flared out just allowing her stocking tops to peek out above them. With every step she took the wet material rubbing against her clitoris brought her to a series of small unsatisfying orgasms. Stopping to catch her breath she admired herself in the full length mirror.

"Slut, whore."

Dianne saw Roslyn's reflection, she was standing to one side and slightly behind her, she spun around looking over her shoulder trying to get an idea how the thigh high boots looked from behind.

"I have some that would look even better on you out the back Dianne, but they are a little kinky and I'd rather you didn't try them on out here."

"Really kinky, sounds interesting Roslyn Sweetie, tell Dianne more."

"We can go to the store room if you like it's private and out of the way."

"Lead the way I'm keen to see what you call slightly kinky Roslyn."

She followed the woman towards the door leading to the rear of the shop. Dianne saw that it was a store room lined with shelves on three walls beside the door on the fourth wall was a large double door locker. Taking her keys from the clip on her waist Roslyn quickly unlocked the door of the large locker. Opening it she quickly found what she was looking for taking out a medium sized box she turned to face Dianne and pointed at a seat in the far corner.

Opening the box Roslyn took out a pair of dark blue latex stockings that had seven inch stiletto high heels, each one had a moulded shoe and every part of was covered by the stretchy rubber except the spike heels, two equally shinny black stilettos poked through the especially designed holes in their heels. Handing them to Dianne, Roslyn said.

"Take a seat Dianne I'll just put up the back in five minutes sign and lock the door, I don't want to leave the shop unattended I've had trouble with shop lifters lately. Take those off and I'll help you try these on if you like I won't be long dear. Taking the latex stockings Dianne's pussy was on fire she was in her own world as Roslyn walked away and she didn't care where she was she just had to satisfy that all to familiar itch between her legs. Casually tossing the spike heeled stockings over one shoulder a stiletto heel grazed her right nipple bringing a loud groan. Automatically Dianne slid forwards a few inches her knees parted and she put one knee over the arm of the chair, the split on the side of her skirt allowed it to ride up and she flipped it to one side. Dianne looked down at her pouting sex lips, eager to get at her steaming gash she reached for the press studs on the Lycra body suits crotch, and found that she had to pull it from her gash quickly she yanked it and the four studs popped. She dived right in using three fingers to stab at her dripping fuck hole.

"Agh about time slut."

In a frenzy Dianne pulled her thin cotton top out of the waist band of her skirt and slid a hand underneath searching for her achingly stiff nipples, gasping when her fingers encircled her right teat and rolled it back and forth under the stiletto heel. Roslyn had headed out into the shop quickly closed the door and flipped over the sign she'd gathered the two pairs of boots and returned to the store room door. When Roslyn heard gasps groans and moans coming from behind the door she opened it quietly and found Dianne reclining on the chair she had her eyes closed and was busily finger fucking herself towards orgasm. Transfixed Roslyn stood watching the show, unconsciously her hands reached for her buttons after undoing several Roslyn scooped out her moderately sized boobs and began rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefinger right through the thin almost nonexistent nylon of her bra. Seeing the tiny tuft of reddish blonde hair above Dianne's busy fingers Roslyn thought.

"So this horny minx is a true redhead."

Opening her eyes Dianne saw Roslyn caressing her nipples, her eyes were devouring the scene confronting her, Dianne's fingers didn't slow at all, and she simply smiled.

"How about you get out of that restricting boiler suit honey? Show Di your sexy body Sweetie. Do a sexy strip for me Sweetie."

Roslyn didn't reply this was the first sexual contact she'd had for ages other than her extensive toy collection and she wasn't about to miss a single opportunity to interact with another sexy female especially one with such massive melons. Without taking her eyes off Dianne's busy fingers she quickly undid her remaining buttons. Roslyn pushed the denim suit off her shoulders letting it gather around her waist,. Leaning against the wall for support she lifted each leg in turn reached down and slipped off her blue pumps. Straightening up she turned to face Dianne and reaching underneath her bunched up boiler suit and unclasped her belt. Letting one end of the elastic belt go Roslyn shook her hips allowing gravity to take hold and the boiler suit hit the floor around her ankles as her breasts shook from side to side. Dianne saw that Roslyn was wearing a matching set of light pink lingerie. Her high cut sheer nylon panties did nothing to conceal her dark patch of pubic hair and Dianne could see Roslyn's hard dark brown teats clearly, the pink bra hid nothing at all. Standing with her knees about eighteen inches apart Roslyn's hands went back to her nylon clad boobs and she started to milk her nipples. Watching this lady with her favorite type of boots across her massive boobs plunging three fingers into herself and hearing the squelching noises from Dianne, was making her own pussy drool. Roslyn wanted to make a move, but wasn't quite sure of how to go about it. Dianne solved her little problem for her.

"Roslyn Sweetie I have a problem, can you help me with it please my cunt needs a good licking?"

"Of course Dianne."

"My pussy is so wet from trying on these boots can you eat it for me?"

She didn't reply but sank to her knees she approached Dianne's splayed legs. Dianne held her pussy open for Roslyn's searching tongue as it darted across her clitty, Roslyn started to slowly tongue fuck Dianne's soaking gash. Dianne slid her free hand into Roslyn's hair pulling her against sex harder and rolled her head to one side. Dianne's nostrils were only a matter of inches away from the PVC spike heel stockings, she began sniffing deeply and groaning loudly.

"Oh fuck yeah Rosy Sweetie lick my hot cunt, that's it lick Di's wet cunt for her. Lick my pussy hard, you like the taste of Di's cunt don't you Rosy?"

Roslyn couldn't have answered even if she wanted to because Dianne was grabbing a hand full of her hair she answered the only way possible. Roslyn stopped thrusting her wet tongue in and out of Dianne's fuck hole and started to lap at her vulva instead.

"Agh that's it Rosy lick it faster faster, oh fuck yeah Sweetie. Lick Di's wet cunt harder Rosy Sweetie"

Dianne relaxed her grip a touch as Roslyn flicked her tongue across the hard nub of Dianne's clit three or four times then slid her tongue down until it almost touched Dianne's anus, flattening it she lapped up over Dianne's vulva and quickly took her clit into her warm mouth sucking. Looking up she saw that Dianne had pulled her top up to expose her massive titties still squashed down by her latex bodysuit, her thick nipples poking out against thin stretchy material. Lifting her sucking mouth for a second Roslyn took a few quick ragged breaths.

"Can you show me your boobies please Di?"

Then her face was buried in Dianne's soaking gash again. Looking down she saw Roslyn's shinning blue eyes boring holes in the material covering her tits, slowly she reached for the waist band of her cotton top and quickly pulled it up over her head. Settling back against the chair she started to play with both of her rock hard teats luxuriating in the wonderful sensations it caused.

"How bad do you want to see Di's huge melons? Stab her fuck chute if you do Rosy."

Immediately Roslyn's tongue formed into a hot wet cylinder and she began bobbing her head at Dianne's crotch, driving her tongue into her. Dianne took the stockings from her shoulder and placed them on a shelf beside her, then reached for the thin shoulder straps and pealed down one side at a time showing Roslyn more of her cleavage, excited by the fact that her nipples stood out proud. When both arms were free Dianne lent forward again and flipped the object of Roslyn's desire free, her weighty tit flesh bounced as she pushed her bodysuit down around her hips. Poor Roslyn couldn't believe her eyes Di's boobs were huge by far the biggest she'd ever seen for sure. Her two inch wide light brown aureoles were sort of crinkled with equally large even darker erect nipples at their centres. Roslyn wasn't sure but she thought that she saw some sort of corset around Dianne's waist. Settling back against the chair Dianne reached for the Latex stocking stilettos and flipped them over her shoulder adjusting them so one long thin heel was on either side of her distended left nipple. Dianne's left hand went to her stiff right teat pinching it between her thumb and forefinger started pulling, slightly lifting her massive jug. Her right hand took the stiletto heels and squeezed them together squashing the opposite nipple.

"Aghhhh fuckkkkkk yessssss Rosy fuck me with that tongue Sweetie, fuck my cunt cunt cunt CUNT CUNT! Oowwwweeee yeah baby stab that hot fucker of a tongue in my wet cunt Rosy Sweetie."

The smell of the boots on either side of her head and the taste of Dianne's pussy in her mouth had Roslyn's own twat dripping, her underwear was drenched and desperate for some attention of it's own. She reached down to her steaming sex, easing the thin nylon aside Roslyn began kneading her protruding clitty, rolling its hardened head with her index finger. Seeing Dianne above her busily sniffing the shiny PVC sent shudders of pleasure flooding Roslyn's already soaking gash. Thrilled with the prospect of finding a fellow leather and rubber fancier Roslyn thought "She's a fetish fancier like me I wonder how kinky she gets?"

"I need something bigger Rosy much bigger than your tongue, finger fuck me Rosy finger fuck me."

Roslyn was happy to oblige as her neck was getting tired and she wanted to get a better look at Dianne's massive boobs. She rocked back and simultaneously inserted two fingers into Dianne's slippery hole and her own. Roslyn started fingering their pussies, quickly getting into a steady rhythm while watching Dianne continue to punish her fat nipples.

"Give me more Rosy I told you I needed something bigger Sweetie."

"No worries Di, will another finger do?"

"To start with Sweetie to start with."

Roslyn pushed her ring finger into Dianne's willing gash along side her index and forefingers for her own gratification she used the palm of her hand putting pressure against her blood engorged clitoris each time her fingers dipped into her pussy. Dianne let out a loud moan as Roslyn's fingers slid between her swollen lips and deep inside her as Roslyn's fingers bottomed out she quickly flicked Dianne's clitty with her thumb before withdrawing her fingers and starting all over again.