Sister Mistress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow I don't know where it came from but their mine now I'll hide then in my dildo drawer with big boy until later tonight."

Deborah thought as she walked into the kitchen, where Katherine was digging around in the fridge.

"Hi Kate Sweetie did the desk and white board arrive?"

"Oh hi Mum yes it got here about one thirty, I got Lukey to set it up in the study."

Kathy could smell her Mothers heady sexual perfume as she walked up beside her Kathy wondered where her Mother had been and what she'd been up to.

"Good how did it go with Miss Johnson, Kate?"

"She's really nice Mum she gave me some numbers you can call to get references it's in my room I'll get it after dinner."

"So you liked her eh? Well I've always thought that first impressions are the most important ones. Do you think Lukey baby would like her to?"

"Yeah of course he would Mum, nice boots by the way."

"Thanks Sweetie I just bought them today."

Seeing the other bag Katherine recognized it immediately the only place she'd ever seen that particular type come from the sex shop out side of town.

"What else did you buy Mum?"

"Oh nothing much just a few more things for the study you know, stapler hole punch Just boring stuff. Where's Lukey baby?"

"He's in his room studying his brains out Mum he wants to make a good impression on his new teacher I think."

"He's a good boy."

"Tonight mum I want you to tell your mirror where you've been all day and everything you've done. Now it's time you went upstairs and had a bath you're exhausted. Linda should have dinner ready by six thirty Mum."

"I'm off to have a long soak in the tub Sweetie get Linda to give me a call when dinner is ready will you."

"No problems Mum."

Katherine watched her Mother walk up the stairs towards her bedroom, she decided that she'd watch her Mother later that night and with a little luck she'll show me just what's in that bag.

After Lukey baby had put his desk and the white board together, his sister checked his handy work. Once he'd positioned them to Katherine's satisfaction she had ordered him back into his bedroom with a special task.