Sister Mistress Ch. 08

Story Info
Deborah goes shopping for special educational equipment.
14.7k words
4.56
34.9k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine watched her Mother walk up the stairs towards her bedroom, she decided that she'd watch her Mother later that night and with a little luck she'll show me just what's in that bag.

After Lukey baby had put his desk and the white board together, his sister checked his handy work. Once he'd positioned them to Katherine's satisfaction she ordered him back to his bedroom, she had a special task.

"Seeing how much you liked sucking Johnny's dick the other morning it's become crystal clear that you're a Cumslut. Your Mistress knows you find it extremely hard not to suck Johnny's big dick so I want you to search the Internet for a recipe for safe edible fake come so Mistress Katherine can dose you up whenever she thinks it appropriate."

Lukey baby thanked his sister and almost ran towards his bedroom he jumped at any chance to get on the net. At a quarter to four Katherine opened his door and walked in on her little brother. Luke baby was dressed in a sexy black negligee with elbow length black lace gloves with a pair of sheer black lace top stay-up stockings, the tops matched his gloves perfectly. He was hunched over the computer monitor and didn't hear his sister enter or notice her standing behind him Kathy was looking over his shoulder busily reading the screen. Lukey baby was in a chat room talking to three guys one kept saying that he had a recipe, but would only give it up if Linda Cockslut had cyber sex first. All Lukey would type though is "sorry not allowed" then he pleaded a little more, Kathy reach over his shoulder and quickly rapped away t the keys.

"Linda Cockslut is my plaything and she isn't allowed to fuck anyone unless I give her permission so stop asking or I'll stop you from chatting with my cumloving Cockslut."

"Thanks Mistress Katherine he was a pain I hope that slows him down. He has a recipe or so he said."

"Yeah so he said. If their honest they'll gladly hand it over."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

"So have you found any at all?"

"Oh yes Mistress Katherine, I was just trying to find out if anyone had tried it so I could get some testimonials. One guy in Australia told me he has a tree growing in his front yard its common name is the semen tree, because when ever you cut or damage it all you can smell is cum and heaps of it. He told me that he has so much trouble when he trims it because after cutting the first branch his dick is rock hard. I asked if it was available here but he didn't know and he didn't know if it is edible either Mistress Katherine."

"Well print out the ones you have so far I'll go to the Mall later if you need any ingredients, after they print you'd best get dinner started, what do you plan cooking tonight Linda?"

"I thought Lasagne and mixed salad would be nice Mistress Katherine."

"That sounds great."

Kathy walked to her Mother's bed room door she didn't bother knocking she hear her Mother splashing in the bathtub. Katherine went to the open doorway and peered inside she was greeted by the sight of her Deborah reclining the bath her ankles on either side her huge boobs were floating just above the water. Her hair was tied up in a bun and her head was to one side as quite moans escaped her lips, with her eyes closed Deborah didn't realize her daughter was watching her. In Deborah's hand was the enormous black double headed dildo she'd bought that afternoon, a good ten inches was buried deep inside Deborah's cunny. Every time she thrust the fake cock at herself, her wrist slapped the waters surface. Kathy saw her Mother was close to coming because she was biting her lower lip trying to stifle the whimpering sounds coming from her throat Katherine lent her head around the corner a little more and said.

"Dildo dipping Debbie digs dicks. Go with it slut enjoy yourself Deborah."

Her Mothers eyes slowly opened, she had a far away gaze in them like she was in a dream she heard herself say.

"Oh fuck yeah give this horny fucking slut your huge black cock in her wet cunt. That's it fuck my sloppy wet cunt with that massive dick. Oh yeah fuck me, fuck me harder fuck harder harder. Oh oh fuck Agh yessssss Agh fuck yessssss."

Kathy was amazed in the transformation those few well chosen words enticed in her Mother. She watched as her Mother had an obviously gratifying orgasm, gradually her cunt pounding strokes slowed and Deborah pulled the Black monster cock from her twat with a loud suction sound that she laughed at. She lifted it up towards her face and took one head in each hand, then bending the dildo back on it's self she remarked.

"Well, well we'll have to wait until later for you two boys to give Debbie a nice long double fuck."

Deborah dropped the dildo and began slowly washing it using her soapy hand as if she was giving a hand job, sliding it along about fourteen inches of the thick black dick.

"Oh you're so big my cunt mightn't take such a big cock what if Debbie sucks you instead?"

Deborah asked herself, Katherine thought that her Mother had, had enough so she said.

"Hey slut you've had enough for now, form this day on you're never to perform any type of sexual behaviour in this bathroom, until ordered otherwise. Is that clear slut?"

"Yes the sluts had enough and no sex this room."

Suddenly it struck Kathy "how is Mum going to ring herself fuck."

"You will go through the motions of ringing Miss Johnson you will carry on a conversation with her. You'll find her extremely nice, tell her she can start on Monday morning, only you're not to dial a number. Understand, don't dial clear?"

"Yes don't dial give Dianne the job."

"Good now it's time for Debbie to go away and Mother to come back in ten seconds, Clear?"

"Yes, Deborah's in back ten seconds."

Kathy left her and as she walked towards the bedroom door she heard her Mother splashing in the bath as she stood and towelled herself dry.

"Is that you Kate Sweetie?"

"Yeah Mum, dinner will be ready soon. The numbers Miss Johnson left are on your dresser."

"Thanks Kate I'll give her a ring after I get dressed, I think I'll give her the position."

"Sounds good to me Mum I'll get Linda to give you a yell when dinner is almost on the table."

"Thanks Kate, what's Linda preparing tonight?"

"Oh Lasagne and a salad I think."

"Sounds great as usual, she definitely inherited my sister's cooking skills."

Katherine went to her bedroom she thought that she'd have just enough time to check the new remote web cam she'd installed in the study's fan and send Jade an e-mail asking her about the pills she'd asked about. Katherine sat at the computer until Lukey baby called sweetly up the stairs.

"Dinner is ready ladies."

She switched her computer to surveillance mode and met her Mother in the hallway, Deborah had on a full length sheer white nylon negligee from the waist up it was lace with embroiled panels that barely covered her Mother's saucer sized aureoles however they did manage to hide her semi erect nipples. Deborah's ample cleavage jutted out between the plunging neckline the elastic around her waist drew the almost see through nylon tightly against her body, causing the thin material to hug her hips and show off the curve of her butt nicely. Over the top Deborah had on a bell sleeved full length lace and nylon dressing gown around the hem, sleeves and collar was a two inch wide ruffle not quite matching pair but still looked good together.

"Wow Mum you look hot what's the special occasion?"

"What this old thing, I've had it forever and I thought that I might as well get some wear from it before the moths eat it. So you think I'm hot eh?"

"Shit yeah Mum I keep telling you that you're not old."

"That's for sure Aunt Deborah your no way near being old."

Came Lukey baby's voice from the kitchen. Deborah walked into the kitchen and up behind him as he stood dressed in a maid's uniform that Katherine had bought years ago it showed off his sexy lace stocking tops and ruffled under wear. His Mother leant over his shoulder he could smell her perfume as she whispered in his ear.

"Hi Linda you look good enough to eat yourself, you'd better watch out for Lukey baby aren't you lucky he's staying over at Johnny's place for the night."

"Yes Aunt Deborah I sure am."

"It smells great Linda."

"So do you Aunt Deborah. Please sit down its ready"

Katherine was already waiting at the table and had started on the salad piling the different leaves onto her plate. Deborah sat beside her and watched her niece as she bent over and retrieved the fantastic smelling lasagne from the oven she was shocked when she realized that she was fantasizing about her nice eating her pussy. When Lukey baby brought the dish of Lasagne to the table his mother wouldn't or couldn't make eye contact, but he didn't notice because he was busy perving on her instead a fact that didn't escape his sisters attention. They sat in near silence as they ate until Katherine told her Mother that she and Linda would be going to the Mall later.

"Can you do me a favour while your there Kate?"

"Linda will Mum, get her to do it."

"Okay Linda, I need some baby powder and some stockings..."

"Sexy one's I'll bet Mum."

"Yes and why not Kate?"

"All right Mum, don't bite my head off."

"You're always telling me I'm not old, and all the work I do in the gym has given me the body to wear sexy things. So why not eh!"

"Your right Aunt Deborah why not what type do you want me to get?"

Lukey baby was so excited by the conversation and his Mother's attire that he didn't realize what he'd just said or the complications of it.

"Your a Sweetie Linda, I'll need four pairs of black lace top stay ups a pair of fishnets just to stir Kate and a green pair if possible please Linda Sweetie."

"No worries Aunt Deborah I'll give you a yell before Katherine and I leave."

He'd almost slipped and said Mistress Katherine, luckily he just caught himself this was the first time he used his sisters name in nearly four weeks and it sounded strange as he said it. Kathy had finished her meal and walked into the sitting room, she'd stood not attempting to clear her plate and cutlery she left it for Linda to do Deborah went to take her plate to the sink.

"Leave it Aunt Deborah I'll do it for you."

Accepting this without question she simply shrugged her shoulders put and the plate on the table. Deborah leant over and kissed Lukey baby on the cheek his Mothers warm breath and her perfume sent his senses into over drive.

"Thanks Linda your a Sweetie, I've gotta go and give your new teacher a call."

Lukey baby stood up and began clearing the table covering the leftover salad and Lasagne then putting them in the refrigerator he stacked the dishwasher and tidied the kitchen, he walked into the sitting room hoping to relax beside his Mistress for a while.

"Get changed Cockslut I don't think the Mall would let you in dressed like that."

"The Mall Mistress Katherine?"

"Yes you just agreed to get your Aunty some sexy stockings didn't you?"

"Um yes but I thought...."

"You don't get to fucking think Cockslut, I do that for you."

"Sorry Mistress Katherine."

"That's better Cockslut, you can wear sexy lingerie down below with a pair of jeans and nice shirt I don't want to be seen with a fagot cross dresser instead I want to show off my younger brother. Be back down here in half an hour ready to leave."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Lukey baby quickly climbed the stairs heading for his bedroom Kathy followed soon after as she closed the door she heard her Mother on the phone talking to the nonexistent Dianne Johnson. Kathy chuckled to herself as she quickly changed into a white off the shoulder peasant top and an above knee denim skirt, sitting on her bed she pulled on a pair of ankle socks and slipped into her sneakers. She found Lukey baby waiting in the lounge at the appointed time watching television.

"That's what your Mistress likes, an obedient slave who does what their told."

"That's me Mistress Katherine, your obedient little Cockslut."

"Okay then Cockslut lets go."

They walked into the garage jumped into her car and headed for the Mall, hearing her daughter's car in the drive roused Deborah into action.

"Okay then Dianne we'll see you on Monday, bye."

She dropped her cell phone on her bed and almost ran naked to her car parked in the garage. She hadn't had a clue why she'd undressed before calling Dianne Johnson, standing behind her car Deborah's hand was shaking as she tried to put the key in the lock.

"Calm down Deb, calm down girl."

After a few deep breaths she turned the key and opened the trunk as the large cardboard box came into view her heart pounded in her chest. Deborah's breath was ragged as she lifted the box out of her car and started for the rear steps, she'd never had any thoughts about the type of things in the box. As she carried it towards her bedroom Deborah's mind was working overtime formulating different fantasies all revolving around various rubber Latex themes. She put the box on her bed and opened the flaps the collection of various garments had an instant effect on Deborah, her already swollen nipples hardened even more and her shaved pussy started to moisten. She rummaged around until she found a pair of stockings a suspender belt to fit her and gloves, taking the packages Deborah went to her bathroom and sat on the closed toilet lid. Opening the stockings she carefully laid them over the towel rail followed by the gloves and suspenders, Deborah took her baby powder and liberally covered her legs.

Taking one of the stockings Deborah struggled her way into the restricting stretchy rubber, stopping at her knee she found the second a little easier. Standing Deborah pulled them the rest of the way up her thighs she disregarded the suspender and went straight for the gloves quickly sliding them up her arms. Deborah couldn't believe the feelings she was experiencing the tight claustrophobic yet forgiving nature of the Latex around her legs made her pussy drool. One hand automatically went to her right nipple as the other sought out her rapidly swelling clitoris, rubbing her latex covered fingers across her clit was equally incredible the only thing that came close was the feeling of a wet tongue. Looking at her dresser mirror in the reflection something caught her eye, dragging her gaze from her body she realized what it was.

"Fuck Deb look at you, your supposed to be shining them not finger fucking yourself with them."

She picked the spray bottle up while she sniffed at her love juices coating two of the black fingers. Sitting on the edge of her bed Deborah folded a couple of tissues and sprayed some of the special liquid onto her knee and worked it into the rubber, ten minutes later both of her stockings were shining and reflected the over head light whenever she moved. Deborah continued to work away at the gloves until they to were just as shiny, by now her pussy was leaking that much that she forgot about polishing the suspender. Instead she lay back against her pillows and propped her knees wide apart, she still couldn't believe how hot in more than one way the rubber was making her.

On the bed beside her was an eight inch vibrating dildo and the magazine she'd found earlier that afternoon, Deborah took the vibrator and slowly inserted an inch or two into her slippery gash. Rolling her stiff teat in her fingers she started to fuck herself with the fake cock, steadily building up the strength and depth of her strokes. She flicked open the magazine the first pictorial was of the woman on the cover, she was fucking her slave boy's arse with an enormous strap-on cock and going by the smile on his face he was loving every minute of it. The next one showed an equally large breasted woman again about her age being fucked by two lesbians at once wearing strap-on dildos, the sight of the fake dick deep up her anus was too much for Deborah she twisted the speed control up to full and exploded against the dildo muttering under her breath.

"Wish it was my ass she was fucking."

Deborah liked anal sex but now she was wishing it was happening to her while she wore kinky Latex outfits. When her orgasm passed Deborah slowed the sensual vibrations and slowly returned to her steady pace while she continued looking at the magazine, the next pictorial showed a threesome between two latex clad women one younger and the other again about the same build and age as Deborah, she flipped the magazine closed.

"What the fuck is this called?"

The cover said it all, Mature Busty Strap-on Lovers, she read out loud.

"Wow that must be me, Deborah the Mature Busty Strap-on Lover."

As the words rolled off her tongue Deb's smile widened. She quickly opened the magazine and continued to flip through the pages, the final pictorial showed the mature woman dressed in a cup less, crotch less latex bodysuit a massive strap-on dildo nearly as big as the huge vibrator she'd bought that afternoon loosely tied around her waist. Her dark brown nipples had a pair what looked like spring loaded clamps joined with a chain. On her feet was a fabulous pair of thigh high zippered boots the heels were about four or five inches long. One of her gloved hands was twisted in amongst a kneeling transvestite's hair, the transvestite had on a maid's uniform similar to the one her niece was wearing earlier. The thought of Linda kneeling like this in front of her dressed in the same sexy outfit sent Deborah crashing head long into another earth shattering climax, she didn't even have time to speed up the vibrator. This shocked and excited her, Deborah lifted one of her huge melons up so her eager mouth could get at the distended nipple, flicking through the last few pages Deborah sucked and gently chewed her fat teat. When she turned the page showing the woman's immense fake cock buried a good ten inches inside the transvestite she couldn't help herself, she started to vocalize.

"Yeah fuck that slut's ass hole, the whore loves my big cock in her arse hole doesn't she? Deborah's gonna fuck that sweet ass hole till you beg her to stop."

Feeling her orgasm approaching quickly Deborah sped up the vibrations and the force of her dildoing, biting down on her lower lip Deborah tried to stifle her excitement, but failed miserably.

"Oh fuck yessssss I'm cummmmming, I'm cummmmming."

Deborah's pussy gripped at the plastic shaft as her love juices glistened along its entire length gradually she stopped plunging the dildo into herself. Watching her reflection in the big mirror behind her dresser Deborah slowly brought the fake cock up to her mouth, out snaked her wet tongue and greedily licked the shiny tip.

"Oh you taste nice can I lick you clean lover?"

Deborah chuckled and quickly bathed the plastic with her eager tongue, she treated it just like a real cock sucking gently nibbling and swathing the head with her talented tongue.

Meanwhile Kathy and Lukey baby were just about to walk into the lingerie shop poor Lukey baby was so embarrassed. Katherine had stopped outside and told him she'd wait out there for him. So he went inside he kept his eyes on the floor, suddenly a middle aged woman was beside him. Margaret saw him as soon as he walked in and instantly knew he was a fancier of women's under garments, she prided herself in being able to pick them out it was easy after twenty five years in the business.

"Hello there my name is Margaret can I be of any help young man?"

Lukey baby thought the best way to get this over and done with would be not to muck around just come straight out with it.

"ER my Mother wanted me to pick her up some stocking, some black stay ups some fishnets and a green pair if you have them."