Sister Mistress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look good enough to eat Linda Sweetie."

"Yeah not bad Linda Cockslut."

Lukey baby curtsied then looked up at his Mother.

"Why thank you. You're to kind."

Deborah picked up Lukey baby's hairbrush and flicked it through his collar length red hair.

"There you go Linda Sweetie that's better. We might get you a hair cut and a perm tomorrow, would you like nails like Aunty Deborah's?"

"Oh yes please Debbie I've been trying to grow mine but their so slow."

Linda offered up her fingernails for Deborah's inspection.

"Yes their like mine use to be, these are so much stronger Sweetie."

Deborah drummed her long red nails on the dresser to emphasize her point Katherine was getting impatient.

"Come on hurry up you two or we'll be late."

"Keep your pants on Katherine. Are you wearing your boots Linda?"

"Yes Debbie their my favorite."

"No worries Sweetie I'll just grab you a belt I have the perfect one."

Deborah went to her bedroom and retrieved her arrow headed belt from where she'd left it on her bed. Then as a second thought she crossed to her jewelry box and took a pair of three inch long gold chain earrings that have small diamonds at the ends of the chains a matching necklace and two rings she thought might fit her niece.

"Here Linda Sweetie try these."

Lukey baby took the necklace clipping it behind his neck then he removed his studs and replaced them with the long chains. He marveled at the tingling feelings they caused each time they touched his skin whenever he moved his head.

"Come on Linda put your fucking boots on bitch the taxi will be here any minute."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Linda quickly sank to the bed and slipped into his favorite five inch stiletto heeled boots he'd become quite good at wearing high heels and was keen to try even higher ones if possible because he wanted to be able to kiss Johnny whilst looking him in the eye. They all walked down to the sitting room and waited for the taxi as Katherine had said the cab arrived within minutes and they all piled into the rear seat. The driver adjusted his rearview mirror to get a better look at the three foxy ladies in his taxi Kathy had made sure that she was sitting in the middle. When she saw the driver move his mirror she parted her knees several inches displaying her stocking tops Deborah's skirt had slid to one side and her lace stockings were on show as well. The poor driver could hardly keep his eyes on the road and at every traffic light Katherine would open her legs a little further showing him her smooth vulva. She delighted in exposing herself to strangers and at being the center of attention he had three sexy women to perv on but he chose her showing her pussy had nothing to do with it. When the cab pulled into the kerb Katherine leant forwards to pay the driver her Mother and Linda got out she handed him a twenty.

"Hope you liked perving on my cunt you dirty old fucker."

He didn't miss a beat he handed her the change and smiled.

"Thanks for showing me Darlin."

As they walked into the restaurant all the eyes in the place were following them the waiter showed them to a table near one wall. After eating a delicious meal Deborah paid the bill with cash slid a twenty dollar bill into the top pocket of the young waiter that had been ogling them all night.

"Be a dear and ring us a taxi will you Sweetie?"

"No problems Madam."

"Hey I'm no Madam. I'm a Ms, hahaha hahaha."

"Sorry Ms."

He disappeared for a few minutes and as he passed their table carrying another order he paused for a second.

"Your Cab will be out the front in a few minutes Ms and thank you for dinning with us please come again."

"Oh we'll be back Sweetie the food was delicious wasn't it girls?"

"Sure was Debbie."

"Delectable my compliments to the chef."

"Thanks I'll pass it on."

They stood up and walked out the front to wait for the taxi as they waited Deborah noticed a man in his late twenties sitting in a parked car about fifteen feet away he was blatantly staring at the three of them.

"Look at that perv in his car over there would you. He's probably having a wank the dirty bastard."

"Can you blame him Mum look at what your wearing it's the effect you want after all. Isn't it Mum?"

"Huh what did you say Kate I was miles away."

Deborah had been fantasizing about the young guy wanking his big cock while she paraded in front of his head lights dressed in her sexiest lingerie.

"I said why don't you do something about it then."

"Your right Kate Sweetie how dare that randy little fucker wank off over my body I'll show him."

Linda and Katherine watched as their mother stormed towards the car they both thought that she was going to go off at the poor driver but as she got closer she stepped in front of the car and pulled the ruffled blouse open. Deborah's huge melons burst free of the flimsy top they bounced and the thin cream colored quarter cup nylon bra only just managed to stay under their incredible weight. She placed a hand under each one then lifted them up slightly as if to say here you go suck on these babies. Letting her boobs drop Deborah slid her finger tips under her cream bra straps and in a single movement flipped her huge titties out she lent forward then shook her shoulders causing her massive boobies to sway. Smiling as sweetly as she could Deborah straightened and lifted her tits back into their nylon prison one at a time she spun around and cheeks slightly flushed walked back to her children. Lukey baby had been shocked to see his Mother expose herself in public like that Katherine on the other hand had enjoyed the sight of her Mother showing a complete stranger her massive boobs. This was just how she wanted their mother to act like a complete and utter whore.

"Debbie how could you do that?"

"Don't be such a prude Linda Sweetie from what Katherine's told me about when she caught you and Johnny the other day you've done worse."

Linda blushed a deep shade of crimson.

"That felt good didn't it Mum?"

"Sure did Miss Kate it felt fucking fantastic."

The cab pulled up beside them Deborah was the last to step into the car but before she did she turned towards the young guy and blew him a kiss. The cab ride home was uneventful Katherine had sat between her Brother and Mother so she could show off her pussy to her disappointment though the woman driver wasn't interested. Kathy's yellow dress had hiked its way up her thighs so far that Lukey baby could see his sister's smooth vulva, he didn't notice that Deborah was having a good look as well. The cab pulled into their driveway Katherine and Linda left their Mother to pay the driver as they walked up the stairs. Kathy took out her keys tossing them at Linda.

"Open the door for your Mistress."

Lukey baby caught the bunch of keys and quickly inserted the right one into the tumbler he turned the key and pushed the door open then stepped aside to allow his sister to enter. Katherine walked past him just as Deborah started up the steps, Lukey baby followed his Mother inside.

"Did you enjoy dinner Linda Sweetie?"

"Yes Debbie it was great thank you for taking me."

"I tell you what Sweetie if you get me a big glass of your special cocktail we will call it even."

"No worries I'll bring it to you Debbie."

"Thanks Sweetie where did Miss Kate go?"

"Upstairs I think."

Lukey baby wasn't sure why his Mother had occasionally referred to his sister as Miss Kate he put it down to his training. He thought that since he was nothing but a useless slave toy his mind grabbed at those types of phrases. As Deborah disappeared into the sitting room Lukey baby made a bee line for the kitchen he hoped that he'd have his Mother's dose of fake jism ready before she'd changed out of her sexy outfit. He quickly poured a pint glass full of special cocktail and put it into the microwave as he waited he took a large swig from the bottle before returning it to the refrigerator. As the microwave beeped Linda took a tray opened the door and placed the steaming glass of fake cum on it, steadying the tall glass he headed for the stairs calling out to his Mother as he went.

"Debbie here's your cocktail."

Topping the stairs Lukey baby looked towards his Mother's bedroom but it was in darkness, then from Katherine's room he heard his Mother's voice.

"I'm in here Linda Sweetie."

He walked in and found Kathy sitting at her desk while Debbie was sitting on her daughter's bed he crossed to his Mother and offered her the glass.

"Thanks Sweetie I've been dying for this for hours."

Deborah took the glass lifted it to her lips and downed the entire contents in a single gulp.

"Agh yeah that hit the spot get me another one Sweetie, when it's ready bring it to my bedroom."

"It'll be my pleasure Debbie, I won't be long."

"After you've done that go to bed because you have a big day tomorrow."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

As he left he glanced at his Mother she was smiling at him.

"You really get off on that stuff don't you Mum?"

"It's fucking wonderful Miss Kate I just wish I knew where I've tasted it before it's so familiar but whenever I try to think about it my mind goes foggy."

"Dildo dipping Debbie digs dicks."

Deborah's eyes glazed over and the now familiar fog descended.

"Hello Mistress Kate you look nice."

"What have you told my Mother you fucking whore? She's been calling me Miss Kate and I want to know just where she got it from."

"I'm sorry Mistress I told her to call you that especially when she's turned on."

This was a development Kathy wasn't prepared for she thought about it for a second and decided that it could have its advantages but could be quite dangerous so an activation phrase was needed.

"Okay then Debbie the only time my Mother is to become aware of your presence is on my express instructions and you won't tell her until you hear me say the following phrase. Debbie's Double dildos Deborah's dirty desires. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress Kate I understand."

"Good now as soon as Linda Cockslut comes back Deborah will go into a semi trance everything that happens from then on will seem like a dream. It'll be the best dream you've ever had and you'll do anything that comes up without hesitation. In this dream you'll have control where it goes and every single inhibition that previously held you in check is gone. It's a dream so it doesn't matter how kinky you or your partner gets. Do you understand me Debbie?"

A broad smile broke across Debbie's face as she nodded.

"Yes Mistress Kate I understand perfectly."

"Good here comes Linda. It's time for Deborah to return."

Deborah shook her head from side to side then continued their conversation as if nothing had happened.

"Yeah I wish I could place that taste."

"Linda Cockslut loves it just as much if not more the horny little slut is always thinking about it."

"I don't blame her one bit Miss Kate."

"Tell Miss Kate how excited you became when you exposed your titties to that stranger."

"Oh where do I start Kate, it took every ounce of self control to stop myself from opening his door dragging him out and fucking his brains out right there in the roadway."

"So you're a horny closet exhibitionist are you?"

"Buy the way my nipples hardened and if the damp state of my pussy was anything to go on well the answer is a definite yes Kate you're looking at one horribly horny exhibitionist. I adore the free feeling of a slight breeze as it caresses my bare nipples and talking about it makes me excited to Kate."

Having her Mother call her Miss Kate was good but she couldn't wait for Lukey baby to go to bed so she'd be able to make her Mother refer to her as Mistress.

"What about showing off your smooth pussy for anyone to see?"

As she spoke Katherine noticed her Mother parted her thighs a little further the split in the green skirt slid open showing off her stocking tops the excitement was evident on Deborah's face. In a shaky voice her Mother replied.

"I... I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from touching it if I was to show anyone Miss Kate."

"That shouldn't stop you. If it was me I'd love to watch you finger you hairless pussy then lick your cum from your fingers."

Deborah's thighs parted several more inches as she listened to her daughter Katherine could clearly see the creamy white gusset of her Mother's panties the ample moisture was evident. Just then Linda returned with another steaming glass of fake cum Deborah didn't seem to acknowledge him so he placed it on the bedside table.

"Off to bed now Linda Cockslut."

"Good night Mistress Katherine, goodnight Debbie."

"Oh thanks for the drink goodnight Sweetie."

Lukey baby was disappointed at not seeing his Mother undress but he didn't dare say anything he definitely didn't want to undergo another punishment session so he quietly left and crossed the hallway to his own bedroom. He stripped carefully folding each item as he removed it once naked Lukey baby removed the foam boobies and flicked the twin nipple rings. After slipping into a sexy sheer nylon baby doll nightie he sat at his dresser mirror and went about removing his makeup less than five minutes later Lukey baby was in bed fast asleep. As her son walked out of the room Deborah's mind went hazy for a second she felt like she was floating she put it down to a dream because she'd remembered coming home from the restaurant then going to bed after having a nightcap of Linda's cocktail. Someone was talking to her she shook the fog away and found that she was in her daughter's bedroom and it was Kathy that was speaking to her. She though about her daughter for a second look at her sitting there that dress does nothing to hide her ample curves, she's got nice big tits like mine. Deborah listened as she sipped at the delicious sticky cocktail in her hand while watching her daughter over the rim of the glass as she reclined on the bed she felt herself getting excited. You shouldn't think about those sorts of things she told herself, and a second later thought to herself fuck it's a dream so it couldn't be that wrong. Besides it'd be great to have someone fuck me other than my trusty dildo.

"You know you want to expose yourself don't you Deb?"

The question took Deborah off guard and before she knew it she'd already answered as the words came out she couldn't believe she'd spoken them, suddenly she heard herself repeating them.

"Oh fuck yes Kate I want to show everyone my smooth shaved pussy lips and my hard nipples."

Deborah bit down on her lower lip to stop herself from saying any more. She felt a new wave of excitement flooding her and uncontrollably parted her knees her breath became ragged the cool air hitting her wet panties made her clitty throb. Katherine watched as her Mother squirmed slowly Deborah's knees parted until Kathy could see both of her Mother's stocking tops and the rapidly growing wet spot.

"Do you want to show your Daughter you sweet pussy Deb?"

Deborah didn't answer instead she hiked her skirt up around her waist then slid forward several inches she lifted one leg and placed her foot on the mattress. The other foot remained firmly planted on the floor Kathy was looking directly at her Mother's near invisible panties stretched tight over her prominent vulva. Deborah looked up at her daughter and in an incredibly sexy voice said.

"Can I show you my wet pussy Miss Kate? Can dirty Deb show you her sweet cunt Kate?"

"Show me your tits first dirty Deb show me those big boobs first"

Deborah didn't miss a beat she smiled as she reached for the buttons of her blouse. She undid three then pulled the flimsy material aside and tucked it behind either boob. The thin cream quarter cup bra held her massive tits together and Deborah flicked and pinched her semi erect nipples then using both hands lifted them free of the restricting nylon prison.

"Does Miss Kate like dirty Deb's big titties?"

"Not bad not bad at all show me how you suck your nipples you kinky bitch."

Immediately Deborah lifted her right boob guiding the fat nipple to her licking tongue she circled the dark teat then took it into her mouth. As she sucked hard loud groans escaped Deborah's lips. Katherine wasn't surprised when Deb's right hand went down to her wet panties she used three fingers to rub her clit then opening her eyes she smiled at her daughter. Deborah pulled the thin nylon up into her naked gash her puffy labia closed around her underwear and another loud groan escaped her mouthful of tit flesh.

"Your pussy is nice and wet isn't it Deb?"

Deborah opened her mouth to answer and her big boob flopped back against her chest.

"Oh fuck yes Kate my cunt is so so wet. Look I'll show you how wet I am."

She reached down pulled her soaking panties out of her pussy and slid them across so her twat was now on display. Deborah pushed three fingers inside her pouting lips then using a scooping motion drove them in and out of her willing gash. After a dozen or so strokes Deborah lifted them to her mouth and greedily sucked her slippery fingers all the time her left hand was busy pinching her long stiff nipples. As she licked the last finger she was busy in thought "masturbating in front of another woman would be quite sexy but doing it in front of my cute daughter is highly erotic indeed. The only thing that'd make it better would be if she was like that kinky redhead in my magazine." Again Kathy's voice roused her.

"Do you like the taste of pussy Dirty Deb?"

"Oh fuck yes Kate it's almost as good as Linda's fantastic special cocktail."

Watching her Mother fingering herself was bad enough but hearing her talk like this was more than Kathy could handle. She still had enough control of herself to tease her Mother. She was interested in the reactions, her hands traveled to the lowest of the buttons on her short yellow dress. By the time she'd undone the first two Deborah's eyes were glued to her daughter's thighs and Kathy could tell that her Mother was eager to see more. Deborah's hand had gone back to her swollen twat and she ran two fingers inside as she used her palm to put pressure on her clitoris.

"Now then does Dirty Deb want to see her daughter's pussy?"

Deborah didn't trust her voice so she nodded her head vigorously instead.

"Well ask me nicely and I might just let you see and if you're a good girl I'll tell you how a true exhibitionist dresses"

"Please Miss Kate show me your sweet gash please please please show me Mistress."

Kathy quickly undid the remaining half dozen buttons and let the thin yellow material drape open. If Deborah was shocked to see her daughter wearing nothing but a lacy black suspender belt it didn't show on her face the only thing that did was a mixture of lust and sheer excitement. Kathy wondered just how many taboo barriers her Mother had crossed, it'd be interesting to see if she's keen for some lesbian loving I'm sure Jenny would like to help out she'll loose her self in those huge tits. Kathy put her hands on her hips and pushed out her ample bosom.

"Dirty Deb a true exhibitionist dresses for free access at all times. Her tits and cunt will be ready for exposure at a seconds notice therefore a true exhibitionist never wears underwear except on the rare occasions when a sexy pair of crotch less panties are called for. Of course any bra that still shows off more than half of your nipples are fine. Do you think you could become a true exhibitionist Dirty Deb?"

As Kathy waited for her Mother's reply she slowly rolled her rapidly hardening nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Again Deborah chose not to answer instead she stood up and slid the blouse off her shoulders then taking a breath she quickly unclipped the waist clincher tossing it aside Deborah started to unzip her skirt she lowered it slowly. Kathy noticed the seductive grin on her Mother's face as she stepped out of the green skirt. Without straightening Deborah reached for the thin strings holding her soaking panties as she slid them over her jutting buns she looked up at Katherine who stood no more than three feet from her.