Sister Monica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms72vt
ms72vt
81 Followers

He looked up at her. "Duh," he said. "And what do you think I want, sexy?"

She nudged him playfully. "No, silly. I mean, I want us to do things together besides, umm, well, you know."

"Besides giving ourselves unspeakable paroxysms of pleasure, besides bringing each other to earth-shattering orgasms, besides losing ourselves in sexy, kinky games, and having me make you moan and squirm and scream with lust and arousal?"

"Yes," she said, laughing. "Besides all of that! I want to get to know you better, Josh. I want you to get to know me better. I'd like to go to the museum with you, take walks, talk, and, now that you mentioned it, go out to eat together. For the time being, we'll need to be careful, of course, with where we go. Discreet. But I don't want this to be just about sex and nothing else. Okay?"

She looked at him with such earnestness, such purity of spirit. He couldn't let her down. He wouldn't. Besides, he wanted those things, too. Just as long as they were complemented with a healthy dose of Sister Monica on her back, begging for more.

"Okay," he said, and they kissed.

"So, where are you taking me?" she asked. She began to ride him again, her hips moving up and down, as his penis slid in and out of her. He grew fully erect again.

"How about 'The Grille.' It's a burger joint a few miles from here. It's far enough away that most people from campus don't go there, especially on a Tuesday night in late February."

She was moaning now, lost in the sensations he was giving her. "Mmm. Sounds wonderful. Do they have veggie burgers?"

"Veggie burgers?? You a vegetarian?" He was getting close. He could feel his lust nearing the breaking point.

"Mmmmmm-hmm," she half-moaned, half-said.

He couldn't hold it in any longer, and he motioned for her to get up. She got on her hands and knees, and sucked him until he came.

Then he had her sit in the chair, and he got on his hands and knees, licking her and fingering her to orgasm. What was fair for one was fair for the other . . .

Moments later, fully dressed, they headed out her office door.

"Just my luck," he said. "Falling in love with a tree hugger."

She smiled. "You can eat the biggest, juiciest burger they have. I won't mind."

"Yeah, and I know something else I want to eat later, too—for dessert." He cupped her butt through her slacks, drew her close, and kissed her.

"Watch it, young man," she said, with a giggle. "If you think this will make me go easy on grading your next essay . . ."

He took her in his arms, hugged her tight, so tight. She was so much fun. She had so much energy and spunk. So much soul and passion for life. Without a doubt, she was the best thing that had ever happened to him. And he wasn't going to lose her. Not now.

Not ever.


Author's Note: Just wanted to thank everyone for all the comments. It's been great hearing from all of you. I am thinking this here will represent the last chapter of the Sister Monica story line. It's pretty clear what direction they're going in, and I also wonder if perhaps this story is now reaching a point of diminishing returns. What do you all think? Do you think there's a need for more chapters? Again, thanks for all the feedback. . .

ms72vt
ms72vt
81 Followers